Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down (33368 Views)

Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / 9 Categories Of Virgins You Know But Doubted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by ifeomaekol(f): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Odi kwa egwu ooooooooo.
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by haul: 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
missjahiniekpe:

Yes oh, we are now everywhere, you will hardly read a story on social media that doesn't portray women in the bad light. Most times i wonder if men are perfect... Since we can't stop gender discrimination though we will get there we will sit back and enjoy the popularity of being female... Proudly female.

Madam we are a god to you women hence perfect, you should honour a god when you see one.
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by 100Cents: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
elantraceey:
10.Ladies with low self esteem

You mean bathroom slippass breassts
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by wizgrin(m): 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
10. Ladies dat enjourur joy stick
11.ladies dat already hv 2 or more kids at home grin
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Fourwinds: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
U are blessed Tosyne2much

1 Like

Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by thundafire: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I can become all of these ladies if Phyno is involved grin

then even MOSES rod cnt help u frm ur hallucination
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by captianfreeman(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Mhizkel:
Many ladies do that just to trap a man into marriage, and they later end up being a baby mama.
Truth is, a man will love and decide to be your husband if he wants to. Not because you get pregnant, and not even if you give him a ''snake in the monkey shadow'' style in bed.
Which one is a snake in the monkey shadow?
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by dinjo1: 3:30am On Feb 26, 2016
This is the baby that trapped me down with pregnancy becos I'm very handsome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Message To Men / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.