Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down (33368 Views)

Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / 9 Categories Of Virgins You Know But Doubted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Mediapace: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/12/10-categories-of-ladies-that-use.html
do you know apart from
https://www.nairaland.com/2731485/experience-working-scammer-tosyne2much

Do you know there is another giant and well known website that copy your article without crediting you by putting your name and blog source?
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2016
That's them sha. Trapping a guy with pregnancy is something they all live to regret.
I have some friends who are regretting it now.
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by tosyne2much(m): 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mediapace:

do you know apart from
https://www.nairaland.com/2731485/experience-working-scammer-tosyne2much

Do you know there is another giant and well known website that copy your article without crediting you by putting your name and blog source?
I know they are many bro. So what's the name of the one you are familiar with?
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Mediapace: 7:02pm On Jan 03, 2016

naijaloaded
tosyne2much:
I know they are many bro. So what's the name of the one you are familiar with?
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by tosyne2much(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mediapace:

naijaloaded
Bro, he's still the same person I was referring to in that "My Experience Working for a Scammer"

1 Like

Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Teespice(f): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
tell us something new.
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by tosyne2much(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Teespice:
tell us something new.
So this one does not interest you abi? cheesy
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Teespice(f): 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
So this one does not interest you abi? cheesy

nahhhh.
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by tosyne2much(m): 7:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Teespice:

nahhhh.
I certainly don't expect a thread of this nature to interest you cool
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Mediapace: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
Can you see,without even knowing.
I reported them to google some days ago,i am always wondering "they've never put source on their website" and their admins are not even creative,so bad
tosyne2much:
Bro, he's still the same person I was referring to in that "My Experience Working for a Scammer"
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by tosyne2much(m): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2016
Mediapace:
Can you see,without even knowing.
I reported them to google some days ago,i am always wondering "they've never put source on their website" and their admins are not even creative,so bad
Bro, plagiarism has take the facet of this country. The tin just tire me jawe

You write articles and people will copy and paste it on their blogs without giving credits *sighs*
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by tosyne2much(m): 9:35am On Feb 25, 2016
cool
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Well writen.
Op! Good job.
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by adejaresalami1(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nah lie Jor.....na heap of bullshit you write here.
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by femi4: 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
elantraceey:
10.Ladies with low self esteem
ladies who love flesh to flesh. Even when you start the show with a CD, you ll just discover that the show is ending without CD

1 Like

Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by nduprincekc(m): 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by missjahiniekpe(f): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chai, girls don suffer, anyway, make una continue it makes us more popular than men
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by tosyne2much(m): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
missjahiniekpe:
Chai, girls don suffer, anyway, make una continue it makes us more popular than men
Is that what you think ? tongue
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by prettysassygirl(f): 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
you guys should leave girls alone jare,
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by onunwa21(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
End time ladies
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by drrid(m): 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/12/10-categories-of-ladies-that-use.html

bros!
I don dey notice u long, 98% of ur post are basically on woman
pls bring gud post
we are not a womanizer here..... Inspirational,motivation and success post we want!
A reasonable gud man will never fall into d trap of women abeg
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by missjahiniekpe(f): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Is that what you think ? tongue

Yes oh, we are now everywhere, you will hardly read a story on social media that doesn't portray women in the bad light. Most times i wonder if men are perfect... Since we can't stop gender discrimination though we will get there we will sit back and enjoy the popularity of being female... Proudly female.

1 Like

Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by tosyne2much(m): 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
drrid:

bros!
I don dey notice u long, 98% of ur post are basically on woman
pls bring gud post
we are not a womanizer here..... Inspirational,motivation and success post we want!
A reasonable gud man will never fall into d trap of women abeg
I also post in other sections.. Check my profile cheesy
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by coolaustyne(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ladies that want to born..... lol
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by tosyne2much(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
missjahiniekpe:

Yes oh, we are now everywhere, you will hardly read a story on social media that doesn't portray women in the bad light. Most times i wonder if men are perfect... Since we can't stop gender discrimination though we will get there we will sit back and enjoy the popularity of being female... Proudly female.
Sighs @ the emboldened cool
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by drrid(m): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
I also post in other sections.. Check my profile cheesy

Good bro thanks
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by RexTramadol1: 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chastity

Upon

Chastity!
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by pharmagba: 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
No. 4
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by Ziggyduben(m): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
Retired Runz Girlz. Whoever wrote this spent 9yrs in secondary school!!! tongue
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by tosyne2much(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ziggyduben:
Retired Runz Girlz. Whoever wrote this spent 9yrs in secondary school!!! tongue
Yes I wrote and I spent 9 years in secondary school tongue
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by habsydiamond(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ladies get different pranks oooo. Some go hold u tight when its time to release, some go carry ur CD filled with semen to a doctor for artificial insertion. Some go even drug you. Advice to the guys, warn ur disk very well so that e no go put u in trouble forever. If u can't do without pushit wear three to four rain coat as if u dey russia. If the ladie put hole for one she no go fit put for the rest ooo. Half a word is enough for the wise.
Re: 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down by ring7(m): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
IMO ladies ,do trap guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Message To Men / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.