Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) (7779 Views)

"I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" / Guys, Don’t Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (see Photos) / How To Get A Woman's Phone And Getting Her To Bed Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by Donkaz(m): 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
I laugh at the op and his post
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by abimic(m): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
Getting a girl's phone number is the easiest thing sef, coffee? Long thing, my friend wooed a girl on our way out, she followed him to the house and the following day, my guy finish work. The girl even ended up spending her money, it depends on your game If u play it well and how sweet your mouth is.
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by Spanner4(m): 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ekiti weed ke ? cheesy
Tosney whatsup man
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by DaaChilex(m): 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
Som respected gals dont bhav de way u easily concluded,n some gals may visit u @ 1st,but u dont try to bhav funny,cus u wont c dem again,bside datz a primitive way of frndin a gal,n ur 1st visit den u sex her?,it may result to a rape case to som gals who cares an r matured!
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by TheAziz: 1:37am On Dec 24, 2015
Shey na 9ja setting be that your story?
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 24, 2015
biotechshola:

may i av ur number damsel?

Just beep me 07068395559.

Gracia!
3045559186 firstbank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by Rhesusmonkey(m): 5:49am On Dec 24, 2015
Bros all dis one na long talk, jst av ur cash n small packaging, d rest is history and btw Jst lemme knw wen u come up with top secret 2 make excess cash
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by biotechshola(m): 6:59am On Dec 24, 2015
naughtynaughty:
3045559186 firstbank

not a bad idea...buh don't u think i av to knw wah m buying frst? winkcheesy
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by amedos(m): 7:29am On Dec 24, 2015
Rhesusmonkey:
Bros all dis one na long talk, jst av ur cash n small packaging, d rest is history and btw Jst lemme knw wen u come up with top secret 2 make excess cash
watch out for that,its coming soon!!

1 Like

Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by amedos(m): 7:30am On Dec 24, 2015
TheAziz:
Shey na 9ja setting be that your story?
its a formal settings,must it be for 9ja or overseas way?women,ladies,girls are all the same,oyinbo own isn't different!!!
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by amedos(m): 7:48am On Dec 24, 2015
biotechshola:

not a bad idea...buh don't u think i av to knw wah m buying frst? winkcheesy
hmmm.naija act of thinking,maybe u send her some cash 1st?

1 Like

Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by amedos(m): 7:50am On Dec 24, 2015
abimic:
Getting a girl's phone number is the easiest thing sef, coffee? Long thing, my friend wooed a girl on our way out, she followed him to the house and the following day, my guy finish work. The girl even ended up spending her money, it depends on your game If u play it well and how sweet your mouth is.
sharp guy be that!!!

1 Like

Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by porchster: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2015
biotechshola:

may i av ur number damsel?

Just beep me 07068395559.

Gracia!
This is y u guys are always prone to duping

1 Like

Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by TheAziz: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2015
amedos:
its a formal settings,must it be for 9ja or overseas way?women,ladies,girls are all the same,oyinbo own isn't different!!!
I'm just saying that story can hardly happen in Nigeria
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by amedos(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2015
Donkaz:
I laugh at the op and his post
thanks,noted!!!
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by amedos(m): 11:41am On Dec 24, 2015
porchster:

This is y u guys are always prone to duping
hmmmm!!!
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by amedos(m): 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
TheAziz:

I'm just saying that story can hardly happen in Nigeria
uhmmmm.its possible,only if we could respect and appreciate them!!

1 Like

Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by amedos(m): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
DaaChilex:
Som respected gals dont bhav de way u easily concluded,n some gals may visit u @ 1st,but u dont try to bhav funny,cus u wont c dem again,bside datz a primitive way of frndin a gal,n ur 1st visit den u sex her?,it may result to a rape case to som gals who cares an r matured!
girls /teenager abuse.abeg no treat all girls like that.jst a piece of advice!!!
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
Everything rosy until....she gets pregnant and you become a single father.

Come back and read this thread again...
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
amedos:
uhmmmm.its possible,only if we could respect and appreciate them!!
appreciate them by doing all these to get them to bed...?
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by amedos(m): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
emusmith:
appreciate them by doing all these to get them to bed...?
if poSsible,at least to show their worth!!!
Re: Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) by amedos(m): 11:48am On Jan 14, 2016
Professional and very good hair-stylists,makeup artists and 4 professional barbers who would like their very own spaces are needed.
Space is situated at Ojuelegba. Very posh place with a lounge, recording studio and a photography studio in the same hub.
If you're interested in the space, hola now as it would be on a first come, first serve basis. Mail me on passionup234@yahoo.com...Bbm'21ef9f87.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This FB Post Shows That You Can't Trust Ladies / Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section / Please Help Me, How Can I Toast A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.