Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. (35866 Views)

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

Yourmain you can lie eh. You are a big liar. angry

It's not sad. It's never sad! undecided Do you know how many grasses you trample upon and kill when you take a walk in the fields or when you play in your garden? Do you feel for those plants? No! You don't. angry

Lerieebloom? cheesy You needed to see her make up. Lol. But I never called her ugly. I have never called anyone ugly.

Ehhhhh shocked what have I said now that's a lie biko

They don't die when I walk on them!!!!! In fact I'm helping them with seed dispersal tongue and who told you I don't apologise to all the plants ehn angry. When you are eating chicken do you apologise to the chickens!!!!! I love chickens btw. I'm going to get a pet chicken when I've my own house. Anyways chicken murderer. Are you proud of yourself ?

You have never in your life called someone ugly? Ehhhhh chineke me! You shocked. Yeah right! You're actually bad. Is it your face images putting the makeup on though. Amebo.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by cevek11: 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
Love is not at first sight. Date him and if he is the type and meets your criteria, settle down sharp sharp... however, you must remeber that it is not at all cost. Should he not be your type as you should notice while dating, you do lik3 Garrete and bail...
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Ehhhhh shocked what have I said now that's a lie biko

They don't die when I walk on them!!!!! In fact I'm helping them with seed dispersal tongue and who told you I don't apologise to all the plants ehn angry. When you are eating chicken do you apologise to the chickens!!!!! I love chickens btw. I'm going to get a pet chicken when I've my own house. Anyways chicken murderer. Are you proud of yourself ?

You have never in your life called someone ugly? Ehhhhh chineke me! You shocked. Yeah right! You're actually bad. Is it your face images putting the makeup on though. Amebo.

You lied that you would cry if a plant or a teddy bear died. Teddy bears don't even die! undecided

I am vegeterian! smiley From after Christmas. grin

Yourmain is typing in Igbo. shocked Wonders!
But the make up was too much naw. I just couldn't help but comment on it. And the funniest part was when I told her that who ever did her make up needed to work in hollywood and she replied that she was the one, and she even thanked me. Lol. I just had to capitalize on that. grin
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by miomio(f): 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
are you very very very sure you have nothing to do with their breakup? whether directly or otherwise?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by mide4sure: 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
u beta tel ur frnd abt it to hear her opinion
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Bobnotrouble: 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
Go ahead if you truly love him not just because you're tired of spinstership.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

You lied that you would cry if a plant or a teddy bear died. Teddy bears don't even die! undecided

I am vegeterian! smiley From after Christmas. grin

Yourmain is typing in Igbo. shocked Wonders!
But the make up was too much naw. I just couldn't help but comment on it. And the funniest part was when I told her that who ever did her make up needed to work in hollywood and she replied that she was the one, and she even thanked me. Lol. I just had to capitalize on that. grin

Ehm. Are you a teddy bear? You don't know how they feel. Stop discrimination! Hater. Enemy of progress. angry

Hahahaha see your life. Don't eat plants oo!!! Leave them be! Become a cannibal smiley.

Too much Nollywood is affecting me tongue Im a Yoruba girl oo. Obviously one would think it's a compliment. Not everyone is wicked like you you know angry
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Xone3(f): 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2015
I didn't in any way cause there breakup. It was a mutual agreement between them, she isn't ready for marriage, and she has pda long term goals. He feels he is overdue for marriage and am already working. But she is adamant and says it aren't happening ever. I haven't said Yes Yet but am considering it seriously.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by beobjective: 12:01am On Dec 25, 2015
It's really amazing reading what people actually think about the situation...
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 25, 2015
YourMain:

Ehm. Are you a teddy bear? You don't know how they feel. Stop discrimination! Hater. Enemy of progress. angry

Hahahaha see your life. Don't eat plants oo!!! Leave them be! Become a cannibal smiley.

Too much Nollywood is affecting me tongue Im a Yoruba girl oo. Obviously one would think it's a compliment. Not everyone is wicked like you you know angry

Teddy bears don't feel anything. They are just stuffed inanimate objects. By the way, I hate teddy bears. When I was little I used to destroy my sister's dolls. tongue

I knew you were evil yourmain, only God knows what you have locked up in the darkest parts of your mind. Honestly, you scare me. smiley

I am not wicked o embarassed
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by lalaah(m): 12:02am On Dec 25, 2015
Padi...define n differentiate love from lost., bt know say na "aloku"
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 25, 2015
Decker:

Teddy bears don't feel anything. They are just stuffed inanimate objects. By the way, I hate teddy bears. When I was little I used to destroy my sister's dolls. tongue

I knew you were evil yourmain, only God knows what you have locked up in the darkest parts of your mind. Honestly, you scare me. smiley

I am not wicked o embarassed

I knew you were part of the devil worshipping community tongue destroying your sisters dolls. The day they come and haunt you ehn I will be here laughing. I see those movies. Don't worry, they are calling your name.

Anybets the teddy bears look at you and think, he's just a stuffed animate object. He feels too much.

Me shocked evil shocked it's not possible. Everyone knows I'm lovely. I don't even know the definition of that word. Maybe it's your influence even tongue
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by beobjective: 12:14am On Dec 25, 2015
Essential:
U re a thief and a traitor. U were even sleeping and dying 4guy before they broke up.

That's not true
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 25, 2015
YourMain:

I knew you were part of the devil worshipping community tongue destroying your sisters dolls. The day they come and haunt you ehn I will be here laughing. I see those movies. Don't worry, they are calling your name.

Anybets the teddy bears look at you and think, he's just a stuffed animate object. He feels too much.

Me shocked evil shocked it's not possible. Everyone knows I'm lovely. I don't even know the definition of that word. Maybe it's your influence even tongue

Please o, I am a born again christian. I have no part in anything that concerns devil and demons. smiley
By the way, dolls don't hunt humans, only possessed dolls do, and my sisters dolls weren't possessed. tongue

The teddy bear can't look at me and think. Why? Because he has no brain or organs or anything asides cotton inside of him.. undecided

Only you knows the real truth about yourself. Every other person would just see what you show them.

I think it's the other way round, you are actually the one influencing me. angry
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 25, 2015
Decker:

Please o, I am a born again christian. I have no part in anything that concerns devil and demons. smiley
By the way, dolls don't hunt humans, only possessed dolls do, and my sisters dolls weren't possessed. tongue

The teddy bear can't look at me and think. Why? Because he has no brain or organs or anything asides cotton inside of him.. undecided

Only you knows the real truth about yourself. Every other person would just see what you show them.

I think it's the other way round, you are actually the one influencing me. angry

Ya ya. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Oh yeah they told you they weren't possessed right ? Yous had a tea party and they told you they were friendly dolls ya ?

And the bear is thinking the human can't look at me and tell me how I feel cause all it has is organs and a brain and it's not filled with cotton like me undecided angry.

So you think I've a facade on do you? tongue

Well if I was influencing you, you've suddenly become nicer... So Ehm. You're welcome smiley
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 25, 2015
Patented:
Well every man for himself and God for us all. Know that you will loose your friend though

Certainly...

Modified: Wait ooo, out of all the DRILLING MACHINES in ur area it's ur best friend's EX that u accepted to drill d oil rig ni
There is definitely something she had for that CUCUMBER she didn't mention to us in her story...that Op dey SHIBOBO us jare grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by camaraderi(m): 1:26am On Dec 25, 2015
Anyone notice the disparity along sex; Guys are urging the op to swim along and gals are against her swimming. Op do whatever you please it's your life and if it works out well for good but if not carry your cross. Personally, I see nothing wrong in dating your friends ex, abi una never hear of two sisters marrying one man. Na new thing. All against op dating/marrying her friend's ex share and all for hit like.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by jakmankind(m): 1:52am On Dec 25, 2015
Strange but true nkan Nbe just remembered everything goes come around and also law of karma what ever u sow u will really.sometimes I'm even wonder how people reason life self aye too too aye akamara pls my sister rethink am ooo before u do it cos its like a blind man leading a blind man both will rotten in a grave are d majority advice here for u to married him
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Xone3(f): 1:54am On Dec 25, 2015
The only thing is, What if they go Back and start dating again, What would be left of me?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Spaxon(f): 2:10am On Dec 25, 2015
misspicy2:
Another friendly enemy grin
more reason why i don't keep female friends inshort i have just 1 female friend...lol grin

OP do you know the cause of their breakup? do you know if the guy is out to sleep with you only?
do you in your desperation listen to the voice of reason or the words of a man in heat?

well guys knows that the easiest way to get a lady into bed is to promise her marriage and it seems you have fallen for the trap....

anyway congratulations on your upcoming marriage but i have a story,same thing i have seen,such relationships doesnt last unless you force it,and a man cannot be forced for long tongue

Anti spam bot banned ur first moniker?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by chccho(m): 3:08am On Dec 25, 2015
Xone3:
I didn't in any way cause there breakup. It was a mutual agreement between them, she isn't ready for marriage, and she has pda long term goals. He feels he is overdue for marriage and am already working. But she is adamant and says it aren't happening ever. I haven't said Yes Yet but am considering it seriously.
Why is it so important that u must date or marry this guy Why?
Let me the sincere to u,u are not a friend at all but a back stabber... Aren't there other guys u can say yes to? Must it be your friends Ex? U can go ahead and do as u please but remember one day u will pay the price for what u u choose to do
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by noblegrex: 3:25am On Dec 25, 2015
YourMain:

Then it's up to her if she wants to date him or not. If he's worth losing her friendship. I personally think if she was s good friend she wouldn't mind...
na wa ooo.ladies with friends sha!one of their major palava.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by noblegrex: 3:30am On Dec 25, 2015
Spaxon:

hmmmmm
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by repogirl(f): 3:55am On Dec 25, 2015
Something is suspect ..... op, if you rush into something, you will most likely rush out of it also. undecided
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by jeffizy(m): 4:52am On Dec 25, 2015
YourMain:

What Prince Charming ? Sorry I ruined your compliment. Thank you!
Lol. There's a cute young man on your profile.
Merry Christmas.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Barbiemusty: 5:10am On Dec 25, 2015
So you have been waiting for them to break up. My dear you are wicked
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by misspicy(f): 5:18am On Dec 25, 2015
activelyA:
Misspicy and story telling oo Ahbeg e don't they wey u give us story, experience or event... grin
lol,I gat a story really,will tell it in the morning
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Prince16: 5:19am On Dec 25, 2015
misspicy2:
Another friendly enemy grin
more reason why i don't keep female friends inshort i have just 1 female friend...lol grin

OP do you know the cause of their breakup? do you know if the guy is out to sleep with you only?
do you in your desperation listen to the voice of reason or the words of a man in heat?

well guys knows that the easiest way to get a lady into bed is to promise her marriage and it seems you have fallen for the trap....

anyway congratulations on your upcoming marriage but i have a story,same thing i have seen,such relationships doesnt last unless you force it,and a man cannot be forced for long tongue
Eyahhhhh, seems u forgot u don't need a matchbox 2 start a fire, Dhoooor, a matchstick is just enuf.

Moreover, who knows, d op could be d lady's 'only' friend. (just saying).
SMH
#u~are~ur~own~best~friend
#Ask~Jesus~about~Judah
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by misspicy(f): 5:33am On Dec 25, 2015
Xone3:
The only thing is, What if they go Back and start dating again, What would be left of me?
my dear desperate aunt,their getting back together is not even the only problem because that one is a sure thing,the real thing you should be scared about is that,

1)the dude is never gonna marry you,quote me anywhere,he has seen that you are a traitor,sure he would not say it but quote this post and this day,if that guy marry you,post your prewedding pictures here to burst this mention

2)if you force the marriage whether by jazz or woman charm(you know what I mean) then you will realise that its not by getting married that is the main thing,its by staying married.

the fact that your friend did not let him go,should tell you that she still wants her man

well God save you that you don't live around where i live,you wouldn't even think it twice,because shame no go allow you waka,BTW its obvious you have no shame though,more reason,I am helping you shame, am ashamed on your behave as a woman,since you can't hustle for your own man,but hustle for a friends not really EX.

all does long story is just to speak to your conscience, put yourself in her shoes because you will surely be in her shoes soon tongue

Merry Christmas smileywink
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by misspicy(f): 5:34am On Dec 25, 2015
Prince16:

Eyahhhhh, seems u forgot u don't need a matchbox 2 start a fire, Dhoooor, a matchstick is just enuf.
SMH
#u~are~ur~own~best~friend
#Ask~Jesus~about~Judah
that match stick has a reason for been in my kitchen,and its kept very far from the lighter grin

thanks dear,am my own best friend....

Merry Christmas
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by chccho(m): 5:42am On Dec 25, 2015
misspicy:

my dear desperate aunt,their getting back together is not even the only problem because that one is a sure thing,the real thing you should be scared about is that,

1)the dude is never gonna marry you,quote me anywhere,he has seen that you are a traitor,sure he would not say it but quote this post and this day,if that guy marry you,post your prewedding pictures here to burst this mention

2)if you force the marriage whether by jazz or woman charm(you know what I mean) then you will realise that its not by getting married that is the main thing,its by staying married.

the fact that your friend did not let him go,should tell you that she still wants her man

well God save you that you don't live around where i live,you wouldn't even think it twice,because shame no go allow you waka,BTW its obvious you have no shame though,more reason,I am helping you shame, am ashamed on your behave as a woman,since you can't hustle for your own man,but hustle for a friends not really EX.

all does long story is just to speak to your conscience, put yourself in her shoes because you will surely be in her shoes soon tongue

Merry Christmas smileywink
chai this truth is sweet o, but seriously do people charm their spouses to get married?? As in real charm ( I dey fear people o)
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by misspicy2(f): 5:44am On Dec 25, 2015
Spaxon:
yes cry
but it has released it grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart / Why Are You Still Single ? / Any Married Couple Having Sex For Pleasure Is Committing A Big Sin—nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.