Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. (35879 Views)

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by davodyguy: 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xone3:
Please O! Is there anything wrong to date a friend's ex. The thing is they were in a relationship for a while, the guy was serious about settling down but things didn't really work out cos my friend wanted to take things slow and d guy was bent on getting married soon. So, they eventually broke up and the guy asked me out.
Mind you, I am single, ready and willing to settle. Abeg no b God butter my bread. Now my friend said over her dead body. Help me o, am not getting any younger. The thing is they aren't ever getting back and he seriously wants to settle down[b]. He is a nice person and even after saying No he keeps on coming back. He is pestering me a lot and I kinda like him.[/b]

@farano rocktation @lalasticlala
you are in lust with his gifts ( prowess and probably wealth) and not in love
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Gassa007: 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:
I think you should talk to your friend and get her feelings. If she was honestly your friend she'd be okay with it
You're a joker Madam...
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xone3:
Please O! Is there anything wrong to date a friend's ex. The thing is they were in a relationship for a while, the guy was serious about settling down but things didn't really work out cos my friend wanted to take things slow and d guy was bent on getting married soon. So, they eventually broke up and the guy asked me out.
Mind you, I am single, ready and willing to settle. Abeg no b God butter my bread. Now my friend said over her dead body. Help me o, am not getting any younger. The thing is they aren't ever getting back and he seriously wants to settle down. He is a nice person and even after saying No he keeps on coming back. He is pestering me a lot and I kinda like him.

You're desperate and foolish. The guy is a player but unfortunately, you've fell for his game.

He'll probably dump you when he's through with your puccy.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Orikinla(m): 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
Luck guy, forking two best friends one after the other. grin
Let us pray.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

Thank you for changing your mind. cheesy I can't imagine myself locked up in a freezer. shocked Scary as hell. sad

I am not lying. smiley

Nature knows how to balance itself. No matter how herbivores graze, they can never completely deplete the earth's vegetation. Them grasses will still grow.
That's why there are wild animals and sickness to maintain the natural order of things. Man shouldn't always be at the top of the food chain.

Not yet, but hopefully, it will. smiley

Lol. You're welcome. I don't think it's scary as hell at all. Hell is hot and the freezer would be cold tongue

Ehm. No. If there were too much animals then overgrazing would occur and the plants would eventually die and the place would turn into a desert. So it's good to kill a couple of animals...

So why are we in such a good mood ?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
Gassa007:

You're a joker Madam...

I'm being serious...
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by ypeace: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
Brownville007:
All most all the girls here are hypocrites. Do you know why, they just spew stuffs lambasting the OP but if they are the one involved, they will do same after quietly thinking over it in their closet. Rather than, reason deductively, they allow emotion be cloud their judgement.
The girl is simply not ready to settle down and the guy is willing, and since you don't want sth, u deny another person that thing. It's not, as if they broke up due to cheating, or hot argument or cos the guy is bad. The main reason your friend is against it OP is that as a lady, she is gonna regret her decision of breaking up with him the moment she sees you in your wedding gown walking down the aisle. She will forever blame herself, and for this, she will prefer a stranger to you. My dear, she can leave, get married to him if you owe him. That's how your own script is written from heaven. It is not betrayal cos you dint cos their breakup up.
You know sometimes they say guyz reason with their d*ck, but the comment of ladies I read here shows most of them don't reason at all. I keep wondering how what the girl is about to do equates to betrayal they keep shouting.
My advice to the lady........ Get a reasonable elder that is connected to you and your friend. Someone who you both respect and let him/her handle it.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by free2blast(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
All these ex stories sef. Is this the new ish in town with you girls? A beauty queen recently got engaged to her late friends husband just after four months of her friends demise, here we are again with another ex story. Are you sure you not the cause of the break up just to have him? I tire for una o!
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by emerged01(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
I bet you,you won't like that relationship. You are going to feel unsafe throughout the relationship. I advice you to back off because there are tendency that the feelings both had for each other may never go away. You are getting yourself into a dangerous zone. Her presence will always torturing your soul.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
noblegrex:
ok for where.she shouldn't even try to go close to where she is, not to talk of having a convo.lai lai.it won't work.even if her friend is married,she won't take that,not to talk of when she's single I guess.if you guys are compatible,and you're not the cause of their break up.abeg go ahead jare.na she born you,abi na she create you.if you don't even know her nko.won't the guy move on?be carefull with your friend but go ahead with the guy.provided what's between you aint infatuations.

Ah no. Have a bit of respect for the friend. She should at least tell her. I think it's a not of courtesy and manners and it doesn't take much from a person...
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
adonbilivit:
WHATSAPP...ever heard about this app? you too should take this drama there pls lest I report u to lala. love birds

shocked
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by lordheir: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
what can we do for you
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by mrdino(m): 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2015
dear op, one thing you must understand is that you r the second choice. He saw both of you, but he asked your friend out instead. What if your friend changes her mind and decides to reconsider his proposal, he might go back to her since she's the first choice. Be wise and be patient.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by lanre147(m): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Patented:
Well every man for himself and God for us all. Know that you will loose your friend though
bros I love dat very post
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by christiboo85(f): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
MzPecs:
So they broke and he asked you out immediately and because you're not getting any younger, you're considering his proposal?

And I ask myself, is that love or desperation?
If it's the latter, then you've been fasting and praying for this great breakup to happen! Trust me God don't answer such prayers. grin

Sister the Lord is your muscle if you think this is how God butters someone's bread!
strange but true
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Lero15(m): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker and Yourmain.
I'm really enjoying your gist grin

Carry on.

But please don't forget to put in a word or two to the OP.
she needs our help.

BTW, hope you guys chat on bbm or whatsapp or something. If not, brother Decker, don't dull oo. PM things wink

A mod might remove your posts for derailing smiley

Compliments

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by ypeace: 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
DeeTus:
You're desperate and foolish. The guy is a player but unfortunately, you've fell for his game.

He'll probably dump you when he's through with your puccy.
how does a guy turned down by a lady he proposed to become a player? What exactly did you read from the story that points to the fact that he is a player?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Jok3r(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xone3:
Mind you, I am single, ready and willing to settle. Abeg no b God butter my bread. Now my friend said over her dead body. Help me o, am not getting any younger. The thing is they aren't ever getting back and he seriously wants to settle down. He is a nice person and even after saying No he keeps on coming back. He is pestering me a lot and I kinda like him.

my dear be careful... don't jump into marriage cos u not getting younger nd cos he's ur frnds ex bf... don't b stupid to do DAT.
it is called betrayal cos he has bin hitting on u even before he broke up wit ur frnd. my dear let him b.. use ur tongue count ur teeth ..
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Lol. You're welcome. I don't think it's scary as hell at all. Hell is hot and the freezer would be cold tongue

Ehm. No. If there were too much animals then overgrazing would occur and the plants would eventually die and the place would turn into a desert. So it's good to kill a couple of animals...

So why are we in such a good mood ?

But there is space in hell, at least. Unlike in a freezer where you are enclosed within a little box.
Also, in hell you can't die, but in the freezer you know that death is imminent. That's scary.

So it's the poor little goats and cows that you kill that would cause the overgrazing abi? Let's pity these animals for once abeg.

I am always in a good mood. smiley
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Gofwane(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2015
May thunder fire anyone that accuses the op.

Op, there is nothing wrong. The guy wants to settle down and you also want to settle down, go ahead!

After all, to an extent, i'm sure you know the kind of person he is- u
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by noblegrex: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Ah no. Have a bit of respect for the friend. She should at least tell her. I think it's a not of courtesy and manners and it doesn't take much from a person...
haaaa.if her friend did not hear about it,its not being rude,its coutiosness.ok!what if she tells her and she disagreed
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nemesis99(m): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
I honestly don't see any wrong in that. Not ready + ready= breakup. While ready + ready= marriage. Wah are you waiting for?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
ypeace:

how does a guy turned down by a lady he proposed to become a player? What exactly did you read from the story that points to the fact that he is a player?
Just wait. Only time will tell because what goes around, comes around.

The marriage or relationship would crumble. I detest desperate women.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

But there is space in hell, at least. Unlike in a freezer where you are enclosed within a little box.
Also, in hell you can't die, but in the freezer you know that death is imminent. That's scary.

So it's the poor little goats and cows that you kill that would cause the overgrazing abi? Let's pity these animals for once abeg.

I am always in a good mood. smiley

But in the freezer the pain is temporary. You'll freeze and your body will literally go to sleep. In hell you'd forever be in pain and you know there's no escape...

shocked why aren't you pitying the poor plants that provide you with the oxygen you breathe shocked that's not nice at all. They're alive and they have feelings too you know...

Eh hein. So when you called all those people all those not so nice things you were in a good mood Abi
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Sunnypa11(m): 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
This is Expiration lust,,,,Merry EX-mas
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by jomoh: 10:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xone3:

Its a matter of choice.

Go ahead and forever be looking over your shoulder for your best friend not to ruin your home cos she has every weapon in her arsenal to do so.

She's already slept with him before. Doing so again and again will not be a problem. Getting back at you would provide an extra motivation.

The worst is that they may even get back and even get married later and leave you in the ditch after getting married to you.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
noblegrex:
haaaa.if her friend did not hear about it,its not being rude,its coutiosness.ok!what if she tells her and she disagreed

Then it's up to her if she wants to date him or not. If he's worth losing her friendship. I personally think if she was s good friend she wouldn't mind...
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by jeffizy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Thank you.
God bless you and the prince charming.
He's adorable. Likewise you too.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by onome2013: 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sorry 4u. You are only looking at immediate and not thinking of future.
when your friend will want to revenge you by sleeping with him again, is then you will know that ways of how drink water is different from way of how to drink pepper soup.
I beg you look somewhere else for your husband if not regrets will be yours.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
jeffizy:

God bless you and the prince charming.
He's adorable. Likewise you too.

What Prince Charming ? Sorry I ruined your compliment. Thank you!
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by femi4: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xone3:

Marry him sharp sharp. Your girly friend shouldn't determine how you should run your life.

In fact, the friendship will die a natural death after the wedding. You don't need her any longer.

Ogun Omode ko le sere fun Ogun Odun
Twenty kids cannot play together for twenty years. Its time to kill that friendship ASAP!
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by lahit14(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xone3:

Why are u desperate and ur friend on the othr hand wants to take it slow. I tot they said birds of a feather flock togethr. Well wht do u knw?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray / My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.