Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. (35872 Views)

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Would You Date Your Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

I lied to someone about something just for my own selfish gain. My God, I am such a bad person. cry

God forbid, hell is not my portion. Tufiakwa! angry

Being buried alive still involves suffocation. It's still in the same category as drowning. But scarier! sad
I don't want thunder, I don't want any of the above. Please don't report me to Him. Please, or do you want me to cry? cry

I won't win. Do you want to place a bet? cheesy

I meant heart. It was a typo! tongue

Decker, are you sure you're okay ?

Hahahahahh tut tut. Does the lie put the person in any danger ?

Hmm so would you rather I buried you alive and stuck a hole at the top so you can breathe... It'll only make your death longer...

Are you sure you don't need medicine. This sudden niceness of yours is alarming oo. I wouldn't like to see you cry... I'd imagine it'd take a lot to make a Bully like yourself cry tongue

I thought you were born again. Doesn't the Bible say something about gambling shocked. The list I'm writing to my bestie...

Oya say the whole sentence let me hear..
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Xone3(f): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
Una two don start again. Am in pain about my bestow and my new love and you guys are here ranting rubbish. Dis guy will not kill me with calls.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by dastroud(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2015
Reminds Me Of That Saying...."In Every Relationship There's Always A Friend Who Secretly Wishes It Ends"
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

Bro, I am really sorry oh. I don't know what got inside me. grin

You can blame the devil
or GEJ
or both wink
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Hmm so would you rather I buried you alive and stuck a hole at the top so you can breathe... It'll only make your death longer...

Are you sure you don't need medicine. This sudden niceness of yours is alarming oo. I wouldn't like to see you cry... I'd imagine it'd take a lot to make a Bully like yourself cry tongue

I thought you were born again. Doesn't the Bible say something about gambling shocked. The list I'm writing to my bestie...

Of course I am okay. grin

No it doesn't. It's an I win and you lose kind of situation.

If you want to kill me, just shoot me with a gun, so that I will die fast and quick. All those methods you are mentioning are sadistic and wicked. sad

What sudden niceness? No, see eh, I actually have a soft heart o. If you report me to God, I will cry. Please naw, promise me you won't report me. Promise? cry

This is not actually gambling or is it? sad cry Ooooh! I don't want to sin again. sad

What list? I cross my heart and hope to die. I will be nice to you from now on and beyond. smiley grin
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

You can blame the devil
or GEJ
or both wink

Add Buhari to the equation. I blame the three of them. grin
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Eleniyan15: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xone3:

No I wasn't crushing on him o. He just happens to be a good guy and I don't feel dress nothing bad dre. It's an ex boyfriend not ex husband now.

#AVeryGoodBaDtGuy

don't be surprised when he taste the kitty cat cause the law of diminishing return sha take place
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xone3:
Please O! Is there anything wrong to date a friend's ex. The thing is they were in a relationship for a while, the guy was serious about settling down but things didn't really work out cos my friend wanted to take things slow and d guy was bent on getting married soon. So, they eventually broke up and the guy asked me out.
Mind you, I am single, ready and willing to settle. Abeg no b God butter my bread. Now my friend said over her dead body. Help me o, am not getting any younger. The thing is they aren't ever getting back and he seriously wants to settle down. He is a nice person and even after saying No he keeps on coming back. He is pestering me a lot and I kinda like him.

@farano rocktation @lalasticlala

go for it my sister... this is a ruthless year.. seize the bae, settle down asap. her loss

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Ayt27(m): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
I don't even know how to answer your case
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by obiorathesubtle: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

If you want to kill me, just shoot me with a gun, so that I will die fast and quick. All those methods you are mentioning are sadistic and wicked. sad

What sudden niceness? No, see eh, I actually have a soft heart o. If you report me to God, I will cry. Please naw, promise me you won't report me. Promise? cry

This is not actually gambling or is it? sad cry Ooooh! I don't want to sin again. sad

What list? I cross my heart and hope to die. I will be nice to you from now on and beyond. smiley grin

you have this side??! Like.. You can actually be like this.. Lmfao! This girl has triggered something!! grin grin

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

Are you sure shocked I'm scared oo. I'm only a small gehl you know..

Shooting is meant to really hurt though. Don't worry I won't kill. And if I have to I'll just lock you in the freezer... It's supposed to be the best way to go. Just like sleeping smiley

Soft heart ke? Where ? Oya show me I want to see it. Open it. Let me see. You're actually fest you know. Did you take your drugs today. This one is strong thing oo. Using emojis and all shocked

You are a child of God you shouldn't sin. Just send 10 goats and 10 cows to the person. God will forgive you.

Eh hein! So if I call you a gobshite now you'll say thank you Queen B ? cheesy
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by AfroKnight: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
I say marry the guy. He has discovered that there is no perfect bride or marriage whether you study a woman for 3 years or 3 months. There is a reason people call it "settle down". Ask yourself: "Is he a kind man?" If he is, by all means go with him. She didn't want to marry him. Why should she withhold him from you? She cannot accuse you of spoiling her relationship since she did that with her own hands.

God don butter your bread jare.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by sleeknick: 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2015
Follow your heart...
Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Xone3(f): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2015
AfroKnight:
I say marry the guy. He has discovered that there is no perfect bride or marriage whether you study a woman for 3 years or 3 months. There is a reason people call it "settle down". Ask yourself: "Is he a kind man?" If he is, by all means go with him. She didn't want to marry him. Why should she withhold him from you? She cannot accuse you of spoiling her relationship since she did that with her own hands.

God don butter your bread jare.
Thanks o, but how to convince nd confuse my friend is the problem.she keeps calling the guy her boyfriend, she doesn't want to let go.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by AfroKnight: 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xone3:

Thanks o, but how to convince nd confuse my friend is the problem.she keeps calling the guy her boyfriend, she doesn't want to let go.

Let the guy handle her. Tell him to sort out his business with her before taking your relationship to the next level.

Your friend has only just realized what she has lost. Since they broke up, she cannot call him her boyfriend anymore.

Ask the guy to clear things up for you. Honestly I troway salute for your guy. Time no dey. He see wetin e like, gbam! deal closed.

Or are you the one that advised her not to accept his proposal?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by misspicy2(f): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
lmao,I just look at the OPs words and laugh in FOO language

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

I hope you will put up your prewedding shots for us all soon,even a blind bat can see the writing on the wall

well you sure will not give us a feedback,so amma just sit here and watch you betray your friend,God forbid I keep a female friend sha cool
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

Are you sure shocked I'm scared oo. I'm only a small gehl you know..

Shooting is meant to really hurt though. Don't worry I won't kill. And if I have to I'll just lock you in the freezer... It's supposed to be the best way to go. Just like sleeping smiley

Soft heart ke? Where ? Oya show me I want to see it. Open it. Let me see. You're actually fest you know. Did you take your drugs today. This one is strong thing oo. Using emojis and all shocked

You are a child of God you shouldn't sin. Just send 10 goats and 10 cows to the person. God will forgive you.

Eh hein! So if I call you a gobshite now you'll say thank you Queen B ? cheesy

Yourmain, you are scaring me o. Ah ah, you claim you are just a small girl, but you are imagining really really scary ways to kill someone. How will you lock someone in a freezer? That's bad, like really bad. sad

What drugs? This is me naw, this is how I always type. smiley

Okay I will. But the person would kill the animals and eat them. Isn't that a bad thing? Killing poor animals, that didn't do anything? cry

Yes, I will let it slide. embarassed
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
you have this side??! Like.. You can actually be like this.. Lmfao! This girl has triggered something!! grin grin

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

Yourmain, you are scaring me o. Ah ah, you claim you are just a small girl, but you are imagining really really scary ways to kill someone. How will you lock someone in a freezer? That's bad, like really bad. sad

What drugs? This is me naw, this is how I always type. smiley

Okay I will. But the person would kill the animals and eat them. Isn't that a bad thing? Killing poor animals, that didn't do anything? cry

Yes, I will let it slide. embarassed

It's the nicest way to die na shocked I'm being nice and you're complaining. I won't lock you in the freezer though tongue you're too nice for that wink

Bhet why are you lying ? So the other things you've typed before this, that was someone else yeah ?

It's a good and a bad thing. If you kill the animals then they won't be able to kill plants smiley and plants provide us with oxygen smiley so... They win.

You're too nice oo. Did your deal work outshocked
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by obiorathesubtle: 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
Decker:

undecided you're not yourself man.. I dy find the reset button since.. You're using Smileys! shocked you! Smileys?! You said you hated smileys! I remember when I saw that!

And you're talking all soft and human-like.. Unlike the real you.. undecided.. Don't go into the light man!

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by oluwasegun007(m): 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2015
End Time Tinzzzz
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Mobsync(m): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xone3:
Please O! Is there anything wrong to date a friend's ex. The thing is they were in a relationship for a while, the guy was serious about settling down but things didn't really work out cos my friend wanted to take things slow and d guy was bent on getting married soon. So, they eventually broke up and the guy asked me out.
Mind you, I am single, ready and willing to settle. Abeg no b God butter my bread. Now my friend said over her dead body. Help me o, am not getting any younger. The thing is they aren't ever getting back and he seriously wants to settle down. He is a nice person and even after saying No he keeps on coming back. He is pestering me a lot and I kinda like him.

It's not love. The guy is desperate for marriage. Please stay away from him.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Brownville007: 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
All most all the girls here are hypocrites. Do you know why, they just spew stuffs lambasting the OP but if they are the one involved, they will do same after quietly thinking over it in their closet. Rather than, reason deductively, they allow emotion be cloud their judgement.
The girl is simply not ready to settle down and the guy is willing, and since you don't want sth, u deny another person that thing. It's not, as if they broke up due to cheating, or hot argument or cos the guy is bad. The main reason your friend is against it OP is that as a lady, she is gonna regret her decision of breaking up with him the moment she sees you in your wedding gown walking down the aisle. She will forever blame herself, and for this, she will prefer a stranger to you. My dear, she can leave, get married to him if you owe him. That's how your own script is written from heaven. It is not betrayal cos you dint cos their breakup up.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by ify84(m): 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xone3:

GO FOR WHAT YOU WANT JAREE.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xone3:

I won't advice it

But if you want to go ahead, you will have to forgo your friendship/acquainttance and he has to break all ties with her
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

It's the nicest way to die na shocked I'm being nice and you're complaining. I won't lock you in the freezer though tongue you're too nice for that wink

Bhet why are you lying ? So the other things you've typed before this, that was someone else yeah ?

It's a good and a bad thing. If you kill the animals then they won't be able to kill plants smiley and plants provide us with oxygen smiley so... They win.

You're too nice oo. Did your deal work outshocked

Thank you for changing your mind. cheesy I can't imagine myself locked up in a freezer. shocked Scary as hell. sad

I am not lying. smiley

Nature knows how to balance itself. No matter how herbivores graze, they can never completely deplete the earth's vegetation. Them grasses will still grow.
That's why there are wild animals and sickness to maintain the natural order of things. Man shouldn't always be at the top of the food chain.

Not yet, but hopefully, it will. smiley
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by StoneColdBiceps(m): 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
Xone3:

...And who told you dey will not f*ck themselves after he eventually marries you. Wake up, dont tink you are smart.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by robosky02(m): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
this is a dangarouse game

just back out

it will do you more harm in the long run
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2015
The operative word here is 'Ex'...kwantinu ya life
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by Fkforyou(m): 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
Go ahead and marry him jorh, your friend is selfish, she don't want to marry him yet she doesn't want someone else to have him.

I bet he suddenly became desirable to her when she realised how much you adored him.

Life is too short; ''one man's trash may be another man's meal''
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by noblegrex: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:
I think you should talk to your friend and get her feelings. If she was honestly your friend she'd be okay with it
ok for where.she shouldn't even try to go close to where she is, not to talk of having a convo.lai lai.it won't work.even if her friend is married,she won't take that,not to talk of when she's single I guess.if you guys are compatible,and you're not the cause of their break up.abeg go ahead jare.na she born you,abi na she create you.if you don't even know her nko.won't the guy move on?be carefull with your friend but go ahead with the guy.provided what's between you aint infatuations.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. by adonbilivit: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
YourMain:

WHATSAPP...ever heard about this app? you two should take this drama there pls lest I report u to lala. love birds

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Side Chick Pallava!! How Side Chicks Create Problems For Men / I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray / My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.