Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong (22072 Views)

FG To Nigerians: Prevail On Senators To Approve $30bn Loan / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies / Deji Adeyanju Blasts David Mark, Oduah And Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2015
Evathyst:
Barcanista, gradually returning to where he belong. Don't ask me where!

I disagree with you.
Barcanista is naturally Objective. PDP almost made him to lose his natural self.
Barcanista love truth and fact by nature. that is who he is.
He is not trying to Join APC or leave PDP. he is only trying to be himself.
His natural self is non-partisan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2015
That guy, dEJi, is just a fool
Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2015
front page
Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by BALLOSKI: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2015
You have forgotten that many Apc chieftains supported the national confab even when their party was against it.

PDP is doing its rebranding in retrogression, and that spells more destruction for them than construction.

I want the party dead though...

2 Likes

Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

God bless you to. But any such party that will be formed on the basis of annoying wailing will end up being nuisance to Nigerians.
\

so true.
Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 27, 2015
BALLOSKI:
You have forgotten that many Apc chieftains supported the national confab even when their party was against it.

PDP is doing its rebranding in retrogression, and that spells more destruction for them than construction.

I want the party dead though...

Pastor Tunde Bakare supported the confab even though he was pro APC (though not a real member)
Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2015
tuale4u:
\

so true.
Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2015
@tonye What's your real name? I think I know you smiley
Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by Maiyadi18(m): 10:53am On Dec 27, 2015
Insanity indeed, can't believe how dis guys behave it sound like don't attained skuls... Bounches of cowards.
Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by Akanaz(m): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2015
yeah Mr barcanista u r totally right.
Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by lonelydora: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2015
Don't mind that Deji guy. He forgot that GEJ said "his ambition is not worth the blood of Nigerian".

What if the Deji guy happens to be GEJ? Maybe all opposition members would have bee killed by now.
Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2015
Barcanista.....u are really an epitome of knowledge and decorum.........am seriously feeling u........dat some is in d opposition party dosnt mean u kick against every( both reasonable and unreasonable) move made by d govt in power.......its not done any where in d world dat practise democracy.....I wonder wat a man like Deji understanding of opposition is,......wen jona reduced d pump price of fuel even some that call him clueless praised him...........deji is just showing his ass.....plzzz help him get some pants on
Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by Jodesky(m): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2015
Carmal90:

you attached more importance to yourself dude, the presented budget was a scam

You've gone off tangent again. This article is not about the budget being good or trash. Its about people being entitled to hold individual views without being enslaved to party opinions.

Pls read the article all over again (if you have the mental capacity to understand it) and you will be convinced that commonsense is not that common.

And pls remember to take today's dose. .......... You've skipped many.
Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by morganwizzy55(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2015
I'm only hia to read comment. Next cool
Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by Flirtyy: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2015
Exactly! Thank you very much for that. It was well written and so on point. God bless you
Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by GJames(m): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2015
Barcanista is really making a lot of sense recently
Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by teepain: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

There is a difference between a noisemaking group and a political party. The former will gather their likes but will find it dfifficul to penetrate the neutrals. This is because when you talk and keep ranting, people will look at your antecedents and ask two questions; what have you done? What is your own alternative? APC were 'suCcessful' because of Buhari's perceived integrity(which even PDP chiefs publicly testified) anf the need to rid Nigeria of official corruption.

Quite frankly, without attempting to patronize you, when I read Deji Adeyanju's piece I said to myself that Tonye could have done a better job as PDP social media director. You may recall my disagreement with some of your submissions in the past but God bless you for this piece.

PDP's strategy of alienating neutrals through name calling and the rest would continue to haunt them, regrettably.

Politics is all about the numbers and you need a lot of persuasive skills to win people over.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by upsonn(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2015
Deji is consumed by hatred
Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by Carmal90(m): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2015
Jodesky:

You've gone off tangent again. This article is not about the budget being good or trash. Its about people being entitled to hold individual views without being enslaved to party opinions.

Pls read the article all over again (if you have the mental capacity to understand it) and you will be convinced that commonsense is not that common.

And pls remember to take today's dose. .......... You've skipped many.

I won't xchange word with you.. I will leave you to display your God given talent... which is madness.... thanks
Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by Eziachi: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2015
Carmal90:

As the writer said, you are entitled to your opinion. As an economic guru you failed to educate us on how the budget was a scam in a separate article of yours or are you just following a certain crowd of opinion?
Then again, the article is about right to free speech, nothing to do with budget credibility, so better to stick to what you read.
Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 27, 2015
@OP

It's obvious that you're not a good politician, else you had know that good politics is all about application of diplomacy. Diplomacy means protection and defending of your outward self and all that you stand for, without given credit to an opposition no matter how brilliant the opposition view or action is. In politics 1+1 doesn't equal 2.

3 Likes

Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

There is a difference between a noisemaking group and a political party. The former will gather their likes but will find it dfifficul to penetrate the neutrals. This is because when you talk and keep ranting, people will look at your antecedents and ask two questions; what have you done? What is your own alternative? APC were 'suCcessful' because of Buhari's perceived integrity(which even PDP chiefs publicly testified) anf the need to rid Nigeria of official corruption.

I totally agree with this. Buahri perceived integrity (whether true or fake ) was a major selling point for APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by bewla(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I read the press statement made by one Mr Deji Adeyanju, the so-called social media director of PDP. In the statement, he poured some venoms on party chieftains and senators Ben Murray Bruce, David Mark and Stella Oduah. Mr Deji was reported to have used some inappropriate words on the aforementioned personalities simply because they praised the proposed budget of President Muhammadu Buhari. His argument was that the said senators have "no right" to opinion simply because they were elected under the PDP platform. He further blasted the senators for holding contrary views to that of the party.

It is embarrassing that someone that occupies sensitive position such as social media director of the party will employ such undemocratic and uncivilised tactics to gag party members and chieftains of their fundamental right to opinion. Being a member or chieftain of a political party does not eradicate the right of the individual to his view as enshrined in our constitution. It is on record that David Mark and co will not be the first opposition members/legislators to support a policy/bill of a ruling government. Let us recall that in 2012 when the Goodluck Jonathan's administration removed the fuel subsidy, Adams Oshiomole(then of ACN) publicly defended the move even when his party was against the move. In October this year, USA Sen Kelly Ayotte, a republican openly supported Obama's EPA’s Clean Power Plan even when fellow republican congressmen vowed to block it. If Gov Oshiomole and Sen Ayotte weren't attacked by their respective party for airing dissenting view, why then should Senators Mark, Bruce and Oduah be subjected to attack? What justification was the attack on their persons?

While I believe in strong and viable opposition, it is inappropriate for any opposition to adopt the tactic of fighting against every action of the ruling party without putting sound argument to justify it. Opposition should be constructive and intellectually appealing. Anything short of that is no longer opposition but nuisance. If any party man or chieftain express a view according to his belief, such view should be respected whether or not they are in tandem with our individual or party bias. It is inappropriate be intolerant towards party members with dissenting opinion from official position.

Finally, I have to state that I'm no fan of any of the aforementioned senators, neither am I an apologist of the ruling APC and the government. But truth must be said, there is nothing wrong in praising the action of the government if one is so convinced that it is right thing to do. The interest of the country and ones constituency supersede that of any political party. The press statement by Mr Deji is simply uncalled for and inappropriate.

May God Bless Us All and Bless Nigeria.
finally some one i respect so much u got my VOTE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 27, 2015
Carmal90:

.Keep it up! I think you just redefined the word Scam!
Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by ndcide(m): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2015
Sorry I didn't agree with barcanista.

They may have the right to Air their personal opinion, but should not be seen to openly celebrate their political competitor.

Is that not what the APC wants, where everyone will go on praise singing?

For you information, one impetus to make APC government ensure the budget works, is the feeling of reservations from the PDP. At least to prove them wrong.

Everyone in the opposition should leave the praise singing to the ruling party.

They should form a strong shadow cabinet and show Nigerians that they are looking at things differently and rightly too.

It is counter productive if everyone is in the same political boat and saying the same thing. That does not mean they won't support the good work of the government. But giving the APC such political millage even when they want you dead is wrong.

No body wants opposition, so don't think APC wants any opposition. They've repeatedly told Nigerians that people are going to jump ship and join them.

No matter how corrupt APC have painted PDP, we still need them. PDP is the biggest opposition party for now, we can manage them.

PDP 's healing and them being a better party come from them being in opposition. It will show at the state level.

Even if barcanista don't like it, we shall have people to check this government.

Why should I trust them, because of buhari and Osinbanjo?

The PDP social media director was right to have called his party men to order. They are in the opposition. if they don't like it they can defect.

The opposition must have their voices heard whether APC or barcanista likes it or not.

Your writeup will resonate with the "PDP Is dead" folks. Those who will not want to see any wrong once it comes to the present government. Knowing fully well that those with such position are not doing so for national interest but for party reasons. How will you feel if there's no opposition legislator in NAS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by Ozid(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2015
It is surprising to see a post from barcanista as sensible as this. I hereby recommend barcarnista to PDP as spokesman.
Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by bettercreature(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2015
Marvin67:
I've never said this before, but this Barcanister is the best guy in this section. His posts are factual and spot on, unlike some supporters of APC here who we all know what they'd say on any issue. Barcanister remains the only person whose posts I read and whose thread I follow.
Keep it up Barca boy.

Now to the issue. If you place Deji's write up beside the news going around of a new mega party coming up, you'd see that one plus one is becoming two. APC would soon have a tough battle on thier hands because from the look of things, the new party would throw everything at APC, the same way APC did when PDP was in power. The new party would also be very vocal, and in most cases, parties like that tend to have massive grassroot and youth support.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless PDP.
God bless APC.
God bless Barcanister.
God bless me.
God bless you.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Tonyebarcanista,i'll edit this post after church.YOU hear ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by Carmal90(m): 11:40am On Dec 27, 2015
Eziachi:
As the writer said, you are entitled to your opinion. As an economic guru you failed to educate us on how the budget was a scam in a separate article of yours or are you just following a certain crowd of opinion?
Then again, the article is about right to free speech, nothing to do with budget credibility, so better to stick to what you read.

Hi, what is the bone of contention here, it is the budget deji attacked those senators because of hailing pmb budget.. Barcanista making reference to adams oshiomole and one usa legislator does not invalidate the point that those senators erred against the party...
It is height of indiscipline that a high ranking member of one politicall party will be opposing the party....basic....and i know what is paining barcanista this dude think pdp will look his side..and he got it wrong cos we shall evverly antagonize him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by TimeManager(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2015
It's Quite Obvious Barcanista Does Not Understand Adeyanju's Position. Adeyanju Is Not Opposed To A Credible Opposition, Rather He Was Advocating An Aggressive Form Of Opposition Against The Person/Authority Of Buhari. He Asked His Party To Stare Buhari In The Face And Spit At It, He Asked His Party To Dare And Damn Buhari As A Known Dictator, Which Was Why He Compared Buhari To Bokoharam & Isis. He Believed Aggressively-wired Opposition Could Alone Standup To Buhari's Dictatorial Tendencies. I Think Adeyanju Needs To Get The Ghost Of 1984 Off His Back. Personally, I Think Benevolent Dictatorship Is What We Need As Against A Weak, Democratic Beureacracies. Singapore, China.., Comes To Mind. Deji, However Fail To Understand That We Can Not Do The Same Thing And Expect A Different Result.

No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by Icekyng: 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
Marvin67:
I've never said this before, but this Barcanister is the best guy in this section. His posts are factual and spot on, unlike some supporters of APC here who we all know what they'd say on any issue. Barcanister remains the only person whose posts I read and whose thread I follow.
Keep it up Barca boy.

Now to the issue. If you place Deji's write up beside the news going around of a new mega party coming up, you'd see that one plus one is becoming two. APC would soon have a tough battle on thier hands because from the look of things, the new party would throw everything at APC, the same way APC did when PDP was in power. The new party would also be very vocal, and in most cases, parties like that tend to have massive grassroot and youth support.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless APC.
God bless PDP.
God bless Barcanister.
God bless me.
God bless you.
Marvin67:
Keep it up Barca boy.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless APC.
God bless PDP.
God bless Barcanister.
God bless me.
God bless you.
Marvin67:
Keep it up Barca boy.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless APC.
God bless PDP.
God bless Barcanister.
God bless me.
God bless you.

fixed
Re: Attack On Senators Mark, Oduah And Bruce: Deji Adeyanju Got It Wrong by macaranta(m): 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Truth is...everyone has an opinion,tho attacking persons is very immature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OPC Says Killing Of 3 Obas Is Highest Insult To Yoruba Race / We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai / Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.