Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Please Help! She Wants Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! She Wants Out (2377 Views)

My Outburst To My Extremely Beautiful 'fiancee'; Now She Wants Out! / Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) / Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! She Wants Out by okomogo(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
My name is Kingsley, I ve been dating my girlfriend for about 5 years now, last year we got engaged hoping to tie the knot but things didn't go as planned. We attend different church and I have made it known to her ever since that after marriage she will be worshiping with me in my church. I'm a member of the church of christ while she attends winners chapel. We have been okay until recently I told her I want to start the marriage arrangements again and she started saying she can't go to my church after we marry,, that her mum adviced her to speak with me about it,,I kept my stand but she said if we can't reach an agreement on that then we should call it off. I want my family to be United in all fronts from religion to culture. Now I'm confused, should I allow her to attend her church after marriage knowing it might affect my children? Please your advice is needed.
Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by falconey(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
are you kidding me right now? Must she attend your church? What's special about your church anyway? was it where JESUS CHRIST was born?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by forexbinary: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2015
Religion can be a very big challenge when not properly understood. Which GOD does the Church of Christ worship and which GOD does Winners Chapel pray to?

I think it is high time we stepped out of the boundaries of our religions and step into the reality of the existence of GOD. Some people are for Apollos, others for Peter and some for Paul, is Christ divided?

I am a catholic to the core, but I have books and tapes from Oyedepo, Benson Idahosa, Johnson Suleiman, Fr. Mbaka etc. And each day I grow in grace and anointing.

So what am I saying, you guys need to understand that GOD is the same, working through different men of GOD according to their gifts and ministries. Agree on the church both of you will be attending, whether Winners of Church of Christ.

If you cannot agree on a simple thing matter as this, then perhaps you are not meant for each other. I will not advise you to attend separate churches, because a family that prays together lives together.

#Peace...

In other news, if not for the poster above me, I would have been FTC embarassed. Others are buying gifts for their loved ones on this boxing day, he is buying space on NL angry.

#somepeoplesef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2015
alright
Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by okomogo(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
Please I really need you to advise me sincerely.
Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by Profnedu(m): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
Am here to read ppls comment
Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2015
E be like say one of you dey worship Satan for una church? grin grin grin.
Bunch of confused couple!
Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by okomogo(m): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Nothing special but Its my family church and my dad is an evangelist there.
Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
Seriously

breaking up because of church.?

okay

lemme just watch smiley
Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by Eyop: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

In few days from now, 2016 will commence. No carry this craze enter new year oooh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by okomogo(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
EggovinMma:
I seriously doubt if you read my piece
Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by falconey(m): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2015
okomogo:

Nothing special but Its my family church and my dad is an evangelist there.

there is no issue here, give her the liberty to choose and decide where to worship.

If you really want her to worship at your church you shouldn't be coercive about it, persuade her. besides this topic should be after marriage when you both are together.

Its no criteria for a good home.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by Rone16(f): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
21st century abeg.Agree that you'll alternate like this Sunday,you guys will attend yours and next Sunday,hers.Its a win-win

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by okomogo(m): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
Where are my able romancelanders
Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Eyop:

In few days from now, 2016 will commence. No carry this craze enter new year oooh cheesy

Dearest, they are confused na.Both of them! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
No be the same God dem dey worship for the two church? grin cheesy
Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by okomogo(m): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
Rone16:
21st century abeg.Agree that you'll alternate like this Sunday,you guys will attend yours and next Sunday,hers.Its a win-win
Thanks
Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by VampireeM(f): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2015
she made a mistake by dating you that long when she knew she cant convert to your church. there are some churches i cant convert to. for example 'your church of christ"...... your doctrine is kind of different from other pentecostal churches..... if its not working, you guys should call it quits or you can as well attend your different churches after marriage. its your OWN choice to make MR

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by okomogo(m): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Thanks
Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2015
okomogo:

I seriously doubt if you read my piece

I did oooooooooooooo.
It's the usual misconceptions and bad names people like you give religion.
Two educated folks from obviously good churches having this kind of issue is insane! Very very very flimsy excuse to begin with. Tell that ya gf say, make she go marry Jesus Christ!

Relationship of 5 years! ! You both are not serious!
Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by okomogo(m): 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2015
VampireeM:
she made a mistake by dating you that long when she knew she cant convert to your church. there are some churches i cant convert to. for example 'your church of christ"...... your doctrine is kind of different from other pentecostal churches..... if its not working, you guys should call it quits or you can as well attend your different churches after marriage. its your OWN choice to make MR
Thanks
Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by okomogo(m): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

I did oooooooooooooo.
It's the usual misconceptions and bad names people like you give religion.
Two educated folks from obviously good churches having this kind of issue is insane! Very very very flimsy excuse to begin with. Tell that ya gf say, make she go marry Jesus Christ!

Relationship of 5 years! ! You both are not serious!
Lol...Thanks though
Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
okomogo:

Lol...Thanks though

wink cheesy . Welcome

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by dachaste(f): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
If u really don't want ha to go. Den change church naw. After all its same God. Abi?
Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by okomogo(m): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
dachaste:
If u really don't want ha to go. Den change church naw. After all its same God. Abi?
Mt dad is an evangelist in my church, how will that sound if you were my shoes
Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by okomogo(m): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2015
dachaste:
My dad is an evangelist in my church, how will that sound if you were my shoes
Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by dachaste(f): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
okomogo:

My dad is an evangelist in my church, how will that sound if you were my shoes

Carry a gal in ur church and marry. Simple.
Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by Rone16(f): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2015
okomogo:

Thanks

You're welcome
Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by Pheals(f): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
undecidedso because of that no marriage... . So na church denomination be heaven passport now! Sorry marriage .....pp...or. winner chapel and church of Christ are fighting kunfu... well back to your question op... even the Bible make it known that the husband is the head tell your gal that oyedepo won't drag her to heaven... every one will stand alone in the judgment day or may be her parents wanna use that as an excuse

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
If u can't agree on an issue such as this, then perhaps both of u aren't very compatible. It means u may also not agree on other very important issues after marriage.

Sb's got to compromise. If she doesn't want to give in, then perhaps u should. I favour same church, though. I feel it makes the family more united.

I attend Living Faith Church aka Winners' Chapel. Was born into a Winners family, as a matter of fact. But my bf is a Catholic.. and a staunch one at that. He's said it time and again that he's always going to be a Catholic. I've thought about how things would be in the long run should we get married, and I know already that should he still insist on remaining a Catholic, then I may just become one too. I want a happy and United family and having a singular place of worship is one thing I believe will enhance it.

Doesn't make much sense for a husband to be attending one church... and then the wife attends another... Then the kids will start choosing sides.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
Babe take am easy with d op
EggovinMma:
Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
Oma307:
Babe take am easy with d op

Ok.
Re: Please Help! She Wants Out by delectablegyal(f): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2015
Rone16:

What if children comes in? Will they separate children too? They should tackle this issue before going into marriage.

@op, If you don't marry this lady in question, what will happen to you? U r making it seem like it's a must that you marry her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Headbutt And Broke My Girlfriend's Nose By Midassultan / Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. / Mother Admit Sleeping With 15yrs Old Son (photo/snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.