Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. (3548 Views)

Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) / Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences / Share Ur Experiences:have You Been Ever Beaten By A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Dhavids(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
Everybody knows dat in this e-age, online dating is inevitable. Even the holy of the holiest social Media users would have at one time or the other be attracted to another user of opposite sex which might result into stalking, texting or chatting, e- dating, blind dates or visitation.
Most of these dates and relationship don't end well and sometimes causes trauma to d involved parties as a result of broken hearts, blackmail and other vices which discourages people especially d female gender from devoting time to it. On the other hand, it has its good benefits also and these 2 reasons have sparked mixed reviews about it.

So am throwing it to romancelanders both ladies and gents to cum share their views and experiences on/in e-dating and blind dates.

Starting with myself, my last blind date experience was a disaster as the much anticipated and over hyped babe turn out to be one K legged assless chick.

over to u NLers
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
grin the best thing is never expect anything with ur online date if u don't want to disappoint urself.. grin
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Dhavids(m): 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
KashyBaby:
grin the best thing is never expect anything with ur online date if u don't want to disappoint urself.. grin

So u saying we shouldn't take online dating serious?
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by adeememman(m): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
KashyBaby:
bitter truth, k legged lady wey don bleach her life comot wil b forming Beyonce online. End time indeed

2 Likes

Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mixed feelings, its really hard dating an online friend coz I am currently in one, well, I don't expect much from it, I am only enjoying while it lasts....... but for blind dates, don't go there! I've seen my fair share of chimpanzees!!!

1 Like

Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
For Nairaland, i have never had my PM's replied embarassed
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Dhavids(m): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
For Nairaland, i have never had my PM's replied embarassed

Seems d online dating spree no reach nairaland..lol grin
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Mikocake(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
the last one i had day before yestaday was ok...not the most beautiful girl but a lovely personality..i enjoyed it
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Dhavids(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Mixed feelings, its really hard dating an online friend coz I am currently in one, well, I don't expect much from it, I am only enjoying while it lasts....... but for blind dates, don't go there! I've seen my fair share of chimpanzees!!!

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Dhavids:

Seems d online dating spree no reach nairaland..lol grin
i am particular perplexed that Nigerian girls are uptight in real life and even online sef tongue. I have surrendered to fate jare cool
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
I've never blind dated before but thought it might be fun,May I ask about some of those "chimpanzees" you met,will you share a story or 2? If no that's fine too
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Dhavids(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
i am particular perplexed that Nigerian girls are uptight in real life and even online sef tongue. I have surrendered to fate jare cool

Haba...dnt give up nao....d sure ones will pop up sumday wink
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by MrCork: 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
Dhavids:
Everybody knows dat in this e-age, online dating is inevitable. Even the holy of the holiest social Media users would have at one time or the other be attracted to another user of opposite sex which might result into stalking, texting or chatting, e- dating, blind dates or visitation.
Most of these dates and relationship don't end well and sometimes causes trauma to d involved parties as a result of broken hearts, blackmail and other vices which discourages people especially d female gender from devoting time to it. On the other hand, it has its good benefits also and these 2 reasons have sparked mixed reviews about it.

So am throwing it to romancelanders both ladies and gents to cum share their views and experiences on/in e-dating and blind dates.

Starting with myself, my last blind date experience was a disaster as the much anticipated and over hyped babe turn out to be one K legged assless chick.

over to u NLers

..huh?..u want us to teach u how to chatup blind women??...brother. .r u ok? Serriously! (No ofeense) undecided
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
Dhavids:

Haba...dnt give up nao....d sure ones will pop up sumday wink
when i remember my Numerous life's problems, putting too much energy toward a girl starts to sound foolhardy
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
QueenValerie:
I've never blind dated before but thought it might be fun,May I ask about some of those chimpanzees you met,will you share a stiry or 2? If no that's fine too

Lol, d first one I met at a joint, thank God I was already there before he arrived, he came with a nice car o, but when he stepped outta the car, I was so disappointed, he looked dirty with mismatched buttons on his shirt, the tip of his nails were black out of dirt, his face?! don't go there puleeeez! I'd rather and happily date the likes of OBJ dan date that guy! u wan make I get convulsion for night?! immediately he saw me, he was just all over me, and he's a very loud person, u can sit 30ft away from me and still hear him clearly! Nah that was a huge turn off! Another encounter was when I went out with my gf and her guy, so her guy decided to hook me up with a "handsome" friend of his, d "handsome" guy came, he was just OK in the face, u can't just say cute or good looking, he's just OK, with mango head, his K leg was too pronounced and he's very tall, dirty black, his eyes just escaped quarter past 4 eyes, his teeth?! Blood of Jesus! scattered and brownish! as in very brownish! My dear, d story is long, with the blind dates I've been in so far, I won't advise anyone to go into it! its horrible plz.
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Dhavids(m): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
MrCork:

..huh?..u want us to teach u how to chatup blind women??...brother. .r u ok? Serriously! (No ofeense) undecided

Mrcork... av known u since the days of lucifer and the seven stones... Always a derailer.. undecided undecided
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by MrCork: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
Dhavids:

Mrcork... av known u since the days of lucifer and the seven stones... Always a derailer.. undecided undecided

..u come to nairaland askin people for addvice to chatup blind women.(read yor last post)..who does that?...brother..this is sad & u need help!! (No ofeense) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by MrCork: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Lol, d first one I met at a joint, thank God I was already there before he arrived, he came with a nice car o, but when he stepped outta the car, I was so disappointed, he looked dirty with mismatched buttons on his shirt, the tip of his nails were black out of dirt, his face?! don't go there puleeeez! I'd rather and happily date the likes of OBJ dan date that guy! u wan make I get convulsion for night?! immediately he saw me, he was just all over me, and he's a very loud person, u can sit 30ft away from me and still hear him clearly! Nah that was a huge turn off! Another encounter was when I went out with my gf and her guy, so her guy decided to hook me up with a "handsome" friend of his, d "handsome" guy came, he was just OK in the face, u can't just say cute or good looking, he's just OK, with mango head, his K leg was too pronounced and he's very tall, dirty black, his eyes just escaped quarter past 4 eyes, his teeth?! Blood of Jesus! scattered and brownish! as in very brownish! My dear, d story is long, with the blind dates I've been in so far, I won't advise anyone to go into it! its horrible plz.

^^story! undecided
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

wow he was all over you from the onset?Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by bknight: 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
Never had one.
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
Here to learn grin
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by captainking(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

my dear. No body is perfect

1 Like

Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Mafking(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

awww baby...I can't actually blame you 4 not expecting much from it,from us...though distance may be setting us miles apart...just like your smiles am real baby,am 4 real
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by bobbyluis(m): 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
*Spreads mat*
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Online dating can be very dangerous oo ;Di have so many experiences
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Dhavids(m): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
HKCOMPANY:
Online dating can be very dangerous oo ;Di have so many experiences

Oya start sharing dem..we r listening cheesy

1 Like

Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
A. ngozi the single mother
B. A hunter get hunted

I will start from B.though a long story grin
Years back when i was in china ,i was told that easiest way to get money is to date a chinese girl or just hook her up and you are rich.for my mind 'na so the thing easy
some months later i got a laptop ,searching every where for a free dating site
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Dhavids(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
HKCOMPANY:
A. ngozi the single mother
B. A hunter get hunted

I will start from B.though a long story grin
Years back when i was in china ,i was told that easiest way to get money is to date a chinese girl or just hook her up and you are rich.for my mind 'na so the thing easy
some months later i got a laptop ,searching every where for a free dating site

go on..go on...Rmncelnd is listening
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
I joined date in asia ,after a week a meet this ladies,very beautiful,tall,and a business woman According to her .oboy come see smile for my face smiley
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by ChappyChase: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
I'm not a fan of it online dating...
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by SexyStrawberry(f): 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Mafking:

awww baby...I can't actually blame you 4 not expecting much from it,from us...though distance may be setting us miles apart...just like your smiles am real baby,am 4 real

Hmmmmmm, who be this one kwanu ?
Re: Online Dating And Blind Dates ...share Ur Experiences &views. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Hmmmmmm, who be this one kwanu ?
Hahahaha. One of them of course. He's come to express his feelings for you too.

Expect more, after you said the two looked so ugly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Spouse Do Business With An Ex? / 6 Things That Kill Your Relationship Faster Than Cheating / Shocking Experience With A Smelling Igbo Lady And Her Stupid Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.