Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys (3242 Views)

Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? / Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships / Role Of Ugly Girls In Relationships Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 28, 2015
softappless:
@OP where is ur proof?

You are the proof grin
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2015
amunkita:
Pls what is Ugly Is it someone who sells Ugu

My Divine chic, ow u dey...
Fine and you?
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by yemoxyl(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
I concur
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by amunkita(m): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2015
Oyind17:

Fine and you?

Great..
How ve u being grooving the season..
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
amunkita:

Great.. How ve u being grooving the season..
I am just looking at those grooving
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by amunkita(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
Oyind17:
I am just looking at those grooving
Meaning u re an onlooker
Abeg look no more, the groove is in you.
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
amunkita:

Meaning u re an onlooker
Abeg look no more, the groove is in you.
Them dey groove inside room, not the outing type

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Says This? / Share Your Embarrassing Truth Or Dare Moments / I Envy Not So Fat People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.