Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys (3246 Views)

Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? / Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships / Role Of Ugly Girls In Relationships Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by greatness22(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Make i sidon here. *smokes weed*
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
espn:
just keep clicking on his profile..it will lead to his blog..check his pics der..one black and burnt dirty fin!
I need traffic,u are a genius
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
espn:
just keep clicking on his profile..it will lead to his blog..check his pics der..one black and burnt dirty fin!
hehehehehehe no wonder he is insecure
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by espn(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Monalisa185:
pinshures or......
that's the OP..he is right though..pls judge from him..

Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by fhelihx(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Davidsylva:
only those in the spirit can see the pics
I duff ma hat for una..#spiritual realm tnx lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
greatness22:
Make i sidon here. *smokes weed*
Abeg pass me ur lighter
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by espn(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
Davidsylva:
I need traffic,u are a genius
obviously dats wat u needed..mind u I didn't even knw d name of ur blog..nd I never even clicked on anyfin!dats not d best way to get traffic bro..by insulting ppl??nah!
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
espn:
is that ur younger brother there
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by espn(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
Davidsylva:
is that ur younger brother there
lol are u ashamed of urself..its on ur blog..hahahahaha
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
You must be fugly yourself for you to comfortably make such assertion. I wanted to check your profile and see if you even measure up to half of the word 'handsome' but something whispered to me that your sight is a horrible one. You had to create this thread to make your silly self feel good.
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by greatness22(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
DemCrush:
Abeg pass me ur lighter
Ok, abeg return am oh. **gives him the lighter and a parcel of SK**
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
espn:
obviously dats wat u needed..mind u I didn't even knw d name of ur blog..nd I never even clicked on anyfin!dats not d best way to get traffic bro..by insulting ppl??nah!
duhhh,that's not what I intended ,I was only wanting to make nairaland lively,,and shey u go like be policeman for future?
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
espn:
lol are u ashamed of urself..its on ur blog..hahahahaha
what blog is that,is it Linda ikeji blog?
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2015
MelancholicGuy:
You must be fugly yourself for you to comfortably make such assertion. I wanted to check your profile and see if you even measure up to half of the word 'handsome' but something whispered to me that your sight is an horrible one. You had create this thread to make your silly self feel good.
no wonder ur dad named u melancholy
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
greatness22:
Ok, abeg return am oh. **gives him the lighter and a parcel of SK**
Thanks man, Obob i get mockite o, u nor go turn?
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by greatness22(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
DemCrush:
Thanks man, Obob i get mockite o, u nor go turn?
O boy, nah u dey ask dat question? **quickly cleans a tumbler with my arsenal jersey**
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
Davidsylva:
no wonder ur dad named u melancholy
May you be choked into coma by the massive stupidity which you harbour in your obese stomach. Cursed swine.
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
MelancholicGuy:

May i be choked into coma by the massive stupidity which you harbour in your obese stomach. Cursed swine.
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
greatness22:
O boy, nah u dey ask dat question? **quickly cleans a tumbler with my arsenal jersey**
So you be arsenal fan *quickly break bottle to stab him*
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=Davidsylva post=41392583][/quote] Begone dimwit. I detest cowarldly simpletons
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by greatness22(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
DemCrush:
So you be arsenal fan *quickly break bottle to stab him*
**Removes the jersey** bros, i jst wear d jersey to mock dem. I rep FC BARCELONA. **drags the weed nd Shows him my fan membership identity card**
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
MelancholicGuy:
Begone dimwit. U detest cowarldly simpletons
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
greatness22:
**Removes the jersey** bros, i jst wear d jersey to mock dem. I rep FC BARCELONA. **drags the weed nd Shows him my fan membership identity card**
** drops the broken bottle** oh k,,, i for fear ooo *returned the lighter*
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Hardetutu01(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
u ar among d ugliest guys on nairaland.....quote me wit ur pikture to prove me wrong
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by greatness22(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
DemCrush:
** drops the broken bottle** oh k,,, i for fear ooo *returned the lighter*
**Puts d lighter at my back pocket**
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Monalisa185(f): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
espn:

lol....you Don kill am finish
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Monalisa185(f): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
DemCrush:
your face tho :p
warrapun?
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Monalisa185(f): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
undecided
Davidsylva:
you should be tHe moderator of this fight,how do u feel been so overwhelmingly beautiful in contrast to the rest of ur female folks out here?
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
Monalisa185:

warrapun?
It reminds me of my ex
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Monalisa185(f): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
DemCrush:
It reminds me of my ex

HEHEHEHE...STALE
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by MrCork: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Davidsylva:
This revelation is really shocking..

..u correct actualy...homebase people very ugly..but not we londoners! wink
Re: Nairaland Has The Highest Amount Of Ugly Girls And Ugly Boys by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
MrCork:

..u correct actualy...homebase people very ugly..but not we londoners! wink
but u held the title of "ugliest boy in Diaspora for 12 years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Said I.m Not Cute, I Try Naaa. Photo..... / My Boyfriend Is 6 Years Younger Than Me / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.