Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari (29515 Views)

There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency / Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari / Arms Scandal: Jonathan’s Govt Spent Billions, Abused Trust – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by sweatlana: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2015
fulanimafia:
Really? Are you aware of the exchange rate before and after IBB's administration? Do you realize what necessitated the SAP offered by the IMF? I really should mind the comments I respond to.

My point is govt officials have been stealing public funds since only God knows when.
Buhari should stop complaining and implement the change he promised. Less talk more work!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by KingsJohnson(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2015
Jonathan's government did this, Jonathan's government did that, what have Buhari's government done since voted into power??

Failures blaming others for their misery
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by ajebuter(f): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2015
Demdem2:

I join dance with u. Results are the most important. Who gives such is inconsequential. Only fools will perch on that.

Now why resort to insult? Where is your sense of humor? Not cool.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by abimic(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2015
Now I can see the reason why my president should keep speaking to foreign journalists instead, Nigerian journalists ain't ready for professional reportage. This interview was granted to BBC hausa and the caption wasn't even this ridiculous but trust our Nigerian media, trying to appeal to readers made a bold caption only to drive a wedge between the two, GEJ and PMB. Anyway, the message is old news.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by kayabd(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2015
belente:
stop the blame game and focus on good governance
u guys re funny shaaa b4 u said he is old, he is doing witch hunting, now he is playing blame game abi...waiting for wat u guys ll say next
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2015
DonUjay:
.Those Soldiers are not Goats you know. If you're going to die fighting atleast die for a meaningful cause.
The Jonathan Administration embezzled money meant for arms and expected Soldiers to fight an Up-to-date Boko Haram with Obsolete weapons...Who's fooling who? undecided

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by kodded(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2015
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Donchkus(m): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2015
Government of the blame to the blame n for the blamers.....kp blaming till u blame ur self out....nonsense...govt
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2015
Well i don't think blaming game is the solution to this crisis..
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by bily(m): 8:19am On Dec 28, 2015
rainbowman:
It is quite unbelievable that the former President is being blamed for an action that occurred at the tactical level. For the avoidance of doubt, arms are issued to soldiers at the tactical level and the President operates at the grand strategic level of war. At that level, he is concerned with coordinating the instrument of national power towards attaining national objectives. Decisions concerning the amount of bullets given to troops are within the purview of the battalion commander who operates at the tactical level. One can not even blame a GOC about the amount of bullets given to troops talk less of the President. For instance if you are the CEO of KONGA, you are concerned with the policy direction of your company at the strategic level. If you are faced with a challenge lets say a debt being owed by an uncooperative customer, you decide whether you would negotiate (diplomatic instrument), sanction dealings with him (economic instrument) or engage a debt collector (military instrument). You are not the one to tell the debt collector how to go about his business as those options are best left to him.

So if the debt collector goes about his business anyway he likes, fails to recover the debt and your company folds up, who gets the blame

Guy it's the CEO jare. Everything rises and falls on leadership. Ultimately if a company keeps raking in profits, the CEO gets all the credit, and when it fails, he should be willing to accept responsibility. Why do you think companies like blackberry, HP and Co, sacked/changed their ceos

If apple start declaring loses today and share price start dropping like fire, I bet you, Tim Cook is in deep shishi grin
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by kodded(m): 8:19am On Dec 28, 2015
fitzmayowa:
One question comes to mind, the weapons our soldiers are using to fight the terrorist was gotten from which administration? Or has PMB led government bought a single bullet

Why is this government always do the blame game was it right for the soldiers to commit mutiny? why does PMB like playing to the gallery by throwing blames

Enough of this blame games already...SMH
cc passingshot
cc fulanimafia
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Jexyme(f): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2015
Wailing wailers are back from Christmas break!

PMB was right. How can you send a defenceless soldier to battlefield and expecting him not only to defend himself but to also win within a given time. That's wicked!!!

We will overcome our challenges. Nigeria must work IJN.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 28, 2015
If PMB thinks that the past administration provoked the soldiers into mutiny through squandering of funds meant for arms, he should grant amnesty to those that has been sentenced by the court.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by sublimes: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2015
fulanimafia:
My friend before arms are distributed at the 'tactical level', they have to have been made available by the authorities at the 'strategic level' (viz-a-viz Jonathan).

The clear point being made here is that Jonathan wickedly and selfishly diverted the funds meant to provide these arms and ammunition to defeat Boko Haram, which were diverted to his failed re-election campaign at the cost of thousands of innocent Nigerian lives, and thereby frustrating the soldiers into committing mutiny.

President Buhari is not just sharing petty blame, but is simply laying the foundation for the heavy corruption and human rights violation charges that will keep Jonathan behind bars for a very long time.

So which arms and ammunition are they using now? Has Buhari bought any of recent? Please let us be objective and hold this government responsible. Can we continue like this for the next 16yrs?
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by porka: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2015
olowokandeadebo:
Are thet been JONATHAN won the election I wonder if will not turn to SOMALIA or BURUDIN with the level of corruption and the oil that Jonathan were sell at the rate ot $110 per barrel is what IMF is predicting for as low as $20 per barrel coming next year. If we want this country to move forward we should all stop this defence mechanism and call a spade a spade. Jonathan want to grand this country but will thank God

Your poor education not withstanding.

If Jonathan had won, Nigeria would have been at war.

''The only thing left is to take Jonathan's government by FORCE'' - El-Rufai

" A Northerner Must Emerge in 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide" - Lawal Kaita

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by tinktanker: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2015
luvmijeje:

We all witness the carnage caused by the past administration.

So if you're among those praising all the wrongdoing of Jonathan's era and have the guts to criticise the President for trying to right the wrong of the past administration then you are all shameless.
I c ur truly a blind and gullible APC bat. The mutiny Dat occurred den was due to d commandant sabotage, Leading his troops to boko carnage intentionally. I guess d commandant was boko by heart. Just how pmb is.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by PassingShot(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2015
fitzmayowa:
One question comes to mind, the weapons our soldiers are using to fight the terrorist was gotten from which administration? Or has PMB led government bought a single bullet

Why is this government always do the blame game was it right for the soldiers to commit mutiny? why does PMB like playing to the gallery by throwing blames

Enough of this blame games already...SMH
Do you expect the government to come announcing to you whenever it purchases weapons for the military?

Keep living in denial that the new regime is performing in the hopeless hope that your sacked god will be returned.

CC Kodded cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by fulanimafia: 8:25am On Dec 28, 2015
kodded:
cc passingshot
cc fulanimafia

sublimes:
So which arms and ammunition are they using now? Has Buhari bought any of recent? Please let us be objective and hold this government responsible. Can we continue like this for the next 16yrs?

fulanimafia:
Simple.

All he needed to do was kick out and detain the financiers, enablers and facilitators of BH that were sabotaging the war in the first place. (Jonathan, Dasuki and co.)

Without critical financing and support, BH are basically sitting ducks.

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by ALISMILE(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2015
All these wailers sef! Is there anytime it is wrong to say d trut?
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by tinktanker: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2015
porka:

Your poor education not withstanding.

If Jonathan had won, Nigeria would have been at war.

''The only thing left is to take Jonathan's government by FORCE'' - El-Rufai

" A Northerner Must Emerge in 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide" - Lawal Kaita
2011 I will never forget . Cos I saw the violence 1st hand in d north. But if gej won the north wld have done worse Dan Dat of 2011 but wld have been amazed cos d East n south wld have retaliated.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by porka: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2015
abimic:
Now I can see the reason why my president should keep speaking to foreign journalists instead, Nigerian journalists ain't ready for professional reportage. This interview was granted to BBC hausa and the caption wasn't even this ridiculous but trust our Nigerian media, trying to appeal to readers made a bold caption only to drive a wedge between the two, GEJ and PMB. Anyway, the message is old news.

But that was how they helped sensationalized and burnished his image to get elected too.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by tinktanker: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2015
ALISMILE:
All these wailers sef! Is there anytime it is wrong to say d trut?
Chai sorry, blind and gullible APC bat.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by bonechamberlain(m): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2015
fulanimafia:
And you're not aware of the effect that flooding the economy with billions of dollars had on our exchange rate, and how much we would have saved if the funds were judiciously used to defeat BH? Are you aware of the interest being currently paid on the loans gotten to finance the current war?

I'm sure your answers are in the negative and I'm not surprised, considering the question you asked.

so u are saying dasuki distributed, $2.1bill in dollars, not naira, I don't know where u got ur information from.

u seem to forget that apc and also pdp distributed dollars before, during and after elections, especially at the primaries. don't that also affect our economy.

according to you the dollarisation of our economy during party primaries did not affect our economy but the $2.1bill did, which there is no proof that dasuki distributed that money in dollars.

my question was spot on how can apc foolishly claim that the $2.1 bill in a $500 bill economy is what has destroyed our economy in few months.

like I have said some states revenue and budget are more than that sum, but apc said it destroyed our economy. the money is huge but it can never be the reason for our bad economic state, this govt needs to wake up to their responsibilities

Nigerians should wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by rigarmortis: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2015
fulanimafia:
Really? Are you aware of the exchange rate before and after IBB's administration? Do you realize what necessitated the SAP offered by the IMF? I really should mind the comments I respond to.

Then why is IBB still walkin the streets a free man
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Demdem2: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2015
ajebuter:

Now why resort to insult? Where is your sense of humor? Not cool.

Where is the insult? A fool is a foolish person and indeed a foolish person only focus on players while ignoring results. That's the truth, not here to humour u.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by tinktanker: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2015
PassingShot:

Do you expect the government to come announcing to you whenever it purchases weapons for the military?

Keep living in denial that the new regime is performing in the hopeless hope that your sacked god will be returned.

CC Kodded cheesy
See how biased u are, blind and gullible APC bat. So pmb must not announce when dey buy arms but gej must announce abi. Keep being fooled by d apc propaganda. A party dat only rules by propaganda. Pull the wool of ur eyes son n c
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by onyemarcus: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2015
who bought the one they are using now, to fight boko boys, must he Blame past administrator
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by fulanimafia: 8:33am On Dec 28, 2015
Read a book. I'm done.

bonechamberlain:

so u are saying dasuki distributed, $2.1bill in dollars, not naira, I don't know where u got ur information from.

u seem to forget that apc and also pdp distributed dollars before, during and after elections, especially at the primaries. don't that also affect our economy.

according to you the dollarisation of our economy during party primaries did not affect our economy but the $2.1bill did, which there is no proof that dasuki distributed that money in dollars.

my question was spot on how can apc foolishly claim that the $2.1 bill in a $500 bill economy is what has destroyed our economy in few months.

like I have said some states revenue and budget are more than that sum, but apc said it destroyed our economy. the money is huge but it can never be the reason for our bad economic state, this govt needs to wake up to their responsibilities

Nigerians should wake up.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by chimzyA5(m): 8:33am On Dec 28, 2015
Pls Sir. 4get the past & focus ur strenght onto the future, u can't do anything about the past but the future! many things can be achieved if only u'll stick to Ur promise of Change & not Blame.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Brilli5gist: 8:34am On Dec 28, 2015
Stop telling us about what the past govt did not do instead of complaining do what you think the past govt could have done.if gej could not provide arms for the army,buhari you how many have you been able to make available.that is what the citizen cares for.present your own account,about the govt you are leading
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 28, 2015
Terrorist buhari is the mentor of the boko-haram.
We can never be surprise to hear that his(buhari) insurgent brothers (boko-haram) are no more.
Re: Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari by erico2k2(m): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2015
luvmijeje:

We all witness the carnage caused by the past administration.

So if you're among those praising all the wrongdoing of Jonathan's era and have the guts to criticise the President for trying to right the wrong of the past administration then you are all shameless.
Since we all know how bad the last FG is .why is the new FG reminding us? dosnt he have his own blue print to hit the ground running? Did he think it was biz as usual??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures / Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Son, Aragorn Fani-Kayode's 5th Birthday (Photo / Audio Leak: PDP Atiku Admits Using Fasawe, Andy Uba To Syphon Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.