Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means (5218 Views)

Should A Girl Tell Her Boyfriend About Other Guys Hitting On Her? / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? / Why Won't a Girl Tell a Boy That She Likes Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by dns(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2009
its ok by me guys i really appreciate u guys and u inpaticular Gentlelady ur truly a gentlelady, thanks and may the almighty God Bless u all.
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by dns(m): 11:40am On Jun 17, 2009
hi guys am still waiting 4 ur support.

:::::::.SATO.::::::::
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by beingme(f): 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2009
dd she said that? oH! Man u re grounded
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by biola44: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2009
Czarskit:

~ It means that you should go & make some money ~
isimple! grin
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by beingme(f): 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2009
make some money? weren't u making money b4 she grounded u?
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by dns(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2009
cool guys nice suggestions. i love u Nairalanders keep it real.
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by nwajohn(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2009
it might mean nothing because most time people say things that the don't really mean. She may say she don't need any man but its not from her heart.
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by dns(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2009
nwajohn:

it might mean nothing because most time people say things that the don't really mean. She may say she don't need any man but its not from her heart.

but could it be that possible? i think its serious becos see actually means something and that is why she is not willing to see me at all. i've possibly try all which has being suggested to here in Naira land but yet no avail. i think see really means something. thanks any way my kind regards.
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2009
Sorry bro, take heart. i had a similar experience a while ago. no doubt she has gotten another man or she's choosing btw u & another guy. that's d line. Don't bother chasing her. That will only drive her further away from u. Caution though, use indirect method 2 ascertain ur facts, not by stalking her, but with patience, all that happen will be revealed 2 u. Meanwhile find another woman if only as a rebound lover 2 console ur heart - that way u will forget about her.
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by Ollami(f): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2009
dat means u ave bin evicted ,
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by scedescede(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Is to let her going and I know is not that easy to let go you have to avoid risk
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by Nightingale(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Some girls let all the attention get into their heads that they sabotage their relationships themselves. And after they realize they're been used, they come back begging.
Re: If Ur Girl Tell You Say She No Get Any Feelings Anymore, What Does That Means by Nightingale(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Too much good and gentle boy character dey kill o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She A Lesbian? Please Help / MY STORY: Confession Of A Female Séx Addict / Guys Can You Help Your Girlfriend To Wash Her Undies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.