Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra (52903 Views)

History Of Tribal Wars Between Igbo And Yoruba In Nigeria Since 1946 (part One) / #soundoff: The Glaring Difference Between Stella Oduah And Babatunde Fashola / On South South And Biafra...a Rivers-man View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

A referendum suffices when majority of the residents of the place in question are in support of the secessionist state and it will be their elected leaders that will do the talking and not some random folk.
In a referendum everybody has leverage to do the talking.
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by exponecial(m): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2015
kernel504:
OP... CAN YOU TELL ME ONE COUNTRY WHERE ALL HER CITIZENS BELIEVES IN ALL HER IDEALOGIES OR COUNTRY WHERE EVERYBOBY SHARE SAME VIEW ?
so watz ur point?!
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by Afam4eva(m): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2015
Danrizzle:
In a referendum everybody has leverage to do the talking.
Anyone or everyone can have a say but not necessarily make things happen.
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by omenka(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Afam! Afam!! Afam4eva!!!
How many times did I call you?
There are NO indigenous Igbos in Akwa Ibom. Stop misinforming people.
Where in God's gracious heaven have you been!!!?? So it had to take a thread like you to lure you out of hibernation! angry

2 Likes

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by Anticabal: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2015
MadCow1:

You Biafran fools not only want to Add Rivers State to your foolishness, you have even changed the States name.. grin

Anyways, the Rivers and I jaw man no dey make noise like some Biafran Otimpkus. When time reach to count mile na ehn una go know say Rivers is not Biafra.

Long live Nigeria..

Death to all Enemies of Nigeria.

If dem born your papa well, come to my land in oyigbo LGA and come and raise a nigerian flag when Biafra comes. Aluu will be a childs play. You thieving agbero.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by solash: 11:05am On Dec 29, 2015
Sweetlemon:

The Ndokis or whatever you call them are settlers around the Abia/Akwa Ibom border. They are NOT Indegenes. It's just like calling Igbos in Festac or Alaba Lagos indegenes. That they made Amuwo odoofin their home does not in any way make them Lagos indegenes.
Be guided.
I think you are taking your hatred too far. This your post is stupid to say the least.

And please stop mentioning Akwa-Ibom in your foolishness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by Sweetlemon(f): 11:06am On Dec 29, 2015
omenka:
Where in God's gracious heaven have you been!!!?? So it had to take a thread like you to lure you out of hibernation! angry

Lol! Omenka bros.
I've been commenting in bits and pieces on some threads na. Though not been very active like before. Work stress and personal business issues these past months no be here.
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by verycheese: 11:07am On Dec 29, 2015
kiss

1 Like

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by Awoofawo(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2015
FisifunKododada:

cool Bia be realistic. If Nigeria is not willing to let any part of it break away what other options do you have? EVERY country will do ANYTHING to protect their territorial integrity. 620,000 Americans were slaughtered in the civil war to protect America's territorial integrity. Today, any Southern American state (like Texas etc.) that tries to break away will be pummeled into submission. Tibet (with the support of world powers) has been trying to break away from China since 1793 with no success. China has jailed, tortured and killed many of them into submission. Now all they have left is to use diplomatic means but since China is not interested in letting them go, its not gonna happen. And if you think Japan and South Korea are diplomatic role models why don't you see what we happen if ANY part of those two countries try to break away. Ojukwu took Biafra to war against Nigeria in 1967 and the Nigerian military WON the war by beating Biafra/Ojukwu to submission. With Ojukwu sacrificing 2 million Biafrans in the process of showing how 'tough' he was. Why should Nigeria now hand over what her brave soldiers fought valiantly to keep? The Igbos best bet is to go to war and if (A VERY BIG IF) they win the war against Nigeria then they can take their pick of any territory in the country. The ONLY way diplomatic means MIGHT work is if their is a massive EXODUS of Igbos from all over the country back to the East. If other Nigerians start seeing their Igbos neighbors relocate en masse back to the east, then out of compassion these Nigerians will put pressure on the government to allow the Igbos to have their own country.Other Nigerians will start joining the Igbos in protest for the actualization of Biafra. That is when you will start hearing Nigerians saying things like, "na by force, these poor people are already moving out, please govt. stop been stubborn and let them have their own country - they deserve it." But you and I know that a mass exodus of Igbos will NEVER happen. MOST Igbos would rather live outside of Biafra than within Biafran - this is the reality of the matter and no amount of noise making on the internet will change this.
Bro may your wisdom continue to grow! You hit all the nail in, in the right place! But unfortunate, expect serious missiles shelling from the ignorance folks here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by Sweetlemon(f): 11:09am On Dec 29, 2015
solash:
I think you are taking your hatred too far. This your post is stupid to say the least.

And please stop mentioning Akwa-Ibom in your foolishness.

I should stop mentioning Akwa-Ibom, my own state because some Igbos want to mention and bastardize it ba? You see why I say things that make it look like I hate your people? You see?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by martineverest(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2015
Goodboiyy:

if Niger Delta republic is an Ijaw agenda , Then we did rather be a slave to the ijaw people than Kalu Greedy Phatom biafra..

which tribe can ijaw dominate in SS? can ijaw dominate Urhobo? or can they dominate Itsekiri , or can they dominate Edo or Ikwere ?.. All tribe in SS re equal nobody greater than anybody, Ijaw know there boundary, Urhobo knows there boundary, Ikwerre knows there boundary , We re better been Together in SS than any greedy biafra.. our position is very clear.

As for Ur anioma , i bet u, Unlike the Biafra agitator , we wont force anything on u, u can go with Igbo, Respect my opinion and i will respect urs .. thats wat other Ndeltans av been saying ,
abeg, leave those anioma people alone.urhobos know how to tidy their matter..ijaw, urhobos and itsekiri biggest prayer is for them to Biafra so that the capital of delta well be moved to Warri

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by Mcowubaba: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2015
EasternPride:

Agitation for Biafra has always been huge even under GEJ.

This was on May 30th, a day after GEJ handed over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWyq7PWrs8I

Only Buhari's bigotic and despotic tendencies made him to target Radio Biafra, after one week in office, and subsequently arresting Radio Biafra director.
U failed to address the issue...
Can u show me links or videos clips that there was a movement or protest about Biafra during GEJ's tenure
Leave Buhari out of this matter, u can't be insulting tribes, people nd the country tru a pirate Radio station nd creating anarchy nd destabilisation in the Polity. Nd u expect the commander in chief to be smiling...though I don't support Nnamdi kanu being held despite court orders...
U also failed to address Question 3 nd Question 1....
What about all this our corrupt Igbo leaders who have been incharge of our welfare since atleast 1999...
What did T.A orji, ohakim, martin Elechi, Sam Egwu, etc do to better the lives of the Igbo nation...
Oga, charity begins at home..before u start blaming Yorubas', Hausas', Niger Delta, Buhari...what have ur local government chairman, senator, house member done for ur locality ..my own has done NOTHING!!! All of them...THEIVES...
Yoruba nd Hausa is not the cause of Igbo's problem...
Rochas ran for president in PDP primaries with Umaru musa ya' radua in 2007..why didn't igbo people in the party vote for him ??
Buhari has ran with Igbo Deputies, Igbos didn't vote them !!
Ojukwu himself ran for election nd lost in almost all Igbo states...
When IPOB stand up to their resident leaders, then we will take u guys serious...u guys can start by compelling T.A orji to return his loot nd holding our Governors accountable...let's start from there before we start talking about Tinubu, Atiku nd Buhari...undecided

10 Likes

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by cirmuell(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2015
God bless you man,
When you say anything about Biafra, the morons on here take it as being against Igbos in general like we don't deal with Igbos outside of Nairaland. undecided

APCcrimesHD:
Why not give them referendum and see where they lie
And what happens to the ones who don't want Biafra but reside in the region, they get evicted? undecided
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by ImaIma1(f): 11:16am On Dec 29, 2015
Remember that when u say all these things about ur country, u are part of it. U talk of ignorance. If u r nigerian in anyway, u actually wallow in this ignorance u did mention. Get off ur high horse and stop talking nonsense. It doesn't make u superior to we that accept that we are indeed Nigerians.
Riensi:
I laugh at people who want to be part of Nigeria
Nigeria is a big shame on the black race. The Last time I visited, the rot and decay was palpable.
I couldn't go near any of the cities, they were an unplanned jungle. Shambolic to say the least.
Illiteracy, ignorance, poverty etc was every where.
My only consolation was the pristine condition of my village in the south east and the fact that sons of the soil have tried to replicate any European village with their sweat.
Please people, your Nigeria cannot carry on like this. Things need to change.

2 Likes

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by solash: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2015
MrCEO69:

Tonye na u talk this thing... Tot u knew history well, to the best of my knowledge the second in command of biafra was from Akwa ibom.
Walai TonyeBacarnista ministry has really degenerated badly. I use to follow the guy but...

These days he contradicts himself every now and then, making open mockery of history.
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by sebali: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Now about Biafra, why I don't fully support Biafra is this-
1) The current method which is being used to agitate for it (Radio biafra nd Nnamdi Kanu).
2) Why did the agitation increase immediately Buhari won the Presidency..(It makes the Biafra struggle look politically motivated)
3) Is Biafra truly the solution ?, Igbos have had leaders in good positions in the Country, I didn't see how that benefited the tribe, we have Governors, senators, house members, commissioners, Local govt Chairmen who are meant to develop the state, but they don't do that, the emblezze the allocations...what is the assurance nd guarantee that it wouldn't still happen..
I expect Igbos to address this issues properly before the should start talking about Biafra..

One carton of hero 4 u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by verycheese: 11:21am On Dec 29, 2015
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by PentiumPro(f): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Can u show me links or videos clips that there was a movement or protest about Biafra during GEJ's tenure
Leave Buhari out of this matter, u can't be insulting tribes, people nd the country tru a pirate Radio station nd creating anarchy nd destabilisation in the Polity. Nd u expect the commander in chief to be smiling...though I don't support Nnamdi kanu being held despite court orders...
What about all this our corrupt Igbo leaders who have been incharge of our welfare since atleast 1999...
What did T.A orji, ohakim, martin Elechi, Sam Egwu, etc do to better the lives of the Igbo nation...
Oga, charity begins at home..before u start blaming Yorubas', Hausas', Niger Delta, Buhari...what have ur local government chairman, senator, house member done for ur locality ..my own has done NOTHING!!! All of them...THEIVES...
Rochas run for president in PDP primaries with Umaru musa ya' radua in 2007..why didn't igbo people in the party vote for him ??
When IPOB stand up to their resident leaders, then we will take u guys serious...u guys can start by compelling T.A orji to return his loot nd holding our Governor accountable...let's start from there before we start talking about Tinubu, Atiku nd Buhari...undecided

God bless you.
May all your effort in 2016 prosper beyond your imagination.
IPOB ignores the glaring thieves and enemies of Igboland within and starts pointing fingers at outsiders

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by francisbiz: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2015
Afam4eva:
Tell that to Catalonia and the Basque region of Spain.
Your father! Why you talk wetin I want talk? Your dad!!!
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by Awoofawo(m): 11:23am On Dec 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

Anyone or everyone can have a say but not necessarily make things happen.
Everyone are just shouting Refe this, refe that, but don't real understand that a lot of under-currents influence its outcome.

Most folks don't known that the Scot actually voted to opt out of Uk but the referendum was rigged by Pro-British Intelligence agents to favour the British crown wish!

You may have referendum but the outcome will be determine by Power behind the government of the day depending on their political and economy greed! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by sebali: 11:25am On Dec 29, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Rochas run for president in PDP primaries with Umaru musa ya' radua in 2007..why didn't igbo people in the party vote for him ??
When IPOB stand up to their resident leaders, then we will take u guys serious...u guys can start by compelling T.A orji to return his loot nd holding our Governor accountable...let's start from there before we start talking about Tinubu, Atiku nd Buhari...undecided

Bros send me ur acct No. U deserve some transfer 4 dis post.
Ibos shud look inwards and stop passing d blame 2 others. Dey cry marginalisation all d tym as if dem no hold senate presidency for 8yrs etc

3 Likes

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by lyterydim(m): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2015
kernel504:
OP... CAN YOU TELL ME ONE COUNTRY WHERE ALL HER CITIZENS BELIEVES IN ALL HER IDEALOGIES OR COUNTRY WHERE EVERYBOBY SHARE SAME VIEW ?

Thanks bro uve said it all,sometimes it baffled me how some people reason without proper inquirements and aquirement,ask the op for me if their family share the same view?

1 Like

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2015
ImaIma1:
Remember that when u say all these things about ur country, u are part of it. U talk of ignorance. If u r nigerian in anyway, u actually wallow in this ignorance u did mention. Get off ur high horse and stop talking nonsense. It doesn't make u superior to we that accept that we are indeed Nigerians.

I am only frustrated that the so called leaders do not have the brain capacity to sit down and have a good dialogue on the way forward for the country. The country is not working.
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by Mcowubaba: 11:33am On Dec 29, 2015
PentiumPro:

God bless you.
May all your effort in 2016 prosper beyond your imagination.
IPOB ignores the glaring thieves and enemies of Igboland within and starts pointing fingers at outsiders
Oluwa Ble$$ u...
That's what I keep telling them...
It is Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu that made T.A Orji (fmr Abia Governor) owe workers for many months...
Igbo senator no work, dem blame Yoruba people
Igbo Governor no even create any better road or bypass/fly-over dem blame Hausa people undecided

We had minister of Aviation, nd transport, finance for some years during GEJ's tenure hw many airport did the flag off in the SE- NONE..the just slightly upgraded Enugu Airport nd stole a lot from the project.. Even their railway no reach Imo state, (Umuahia) Abia State, Anambra state, Ebonyi...I don't really knw abt Enugu...na Buhari or fashola cause am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by Anticabal: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2015
Awoofawo:
Bro may your wisdom continue to grow! You hit all the nail in, in the right place! But unfortunate, expect serious missiles shelling from the ignorance folks here!

yes me i be 'ignorance' folk.

1 Like

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by Mcowubaba: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2015
sebali:

Bros send me ur acct No. U deserve some transfer 4 dis post.
Ibos shud look inwards and stop passing d blame 2 others. Dey cry marginalisation all d tym as if dem no hold senate presidency for 8yrs etc
Lol, thanks...
Don't worry, give the money to some1 cool in ur Area..
Oluwa Ble$$ ya..
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by obyson: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2015
this fellow
can go shear TO write whatever trash, that will never affect the reality of Biafra as a survreign state
Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 29, 2015
Mcowubaba:
I am Igbo..nd I am sincerely tired of people or other tribes talking down/thrash abt my tribe...

I don't knw why some of my Igbo people drag SS into Igbo matter...

If the (SS) say that the have nothing to do with Igbos, let them be naaa...

We keep making this people fell excessively Important undecided..

The facts are always the fact...arguments don't change fact.. If a community in SS speaks Igbo, dresses likes Igbos, bear Igbo names, automatically the are Igbo people...we don't need to argue over it...
Afam4eva nd co, the girl from Akwa Ibom has told u that no Igbo indigenous group is in Akwa Ibom, why not let that be, it wouldn't change the fact -if there are Indigenous Igbos there ?, it now seems as if u are begging them to accept that Igbos are indigenous in some of their community- this is highly illogical, uncalled for nd silly...

We true Igbos (by true Igbos I mean people who have fully accepted our lovely tribe without arguments) are not interested in anybody who doesn't want to be part of us undecided... Live nd let live...
"Biri kam biri"..
Stop giving this SS minorities reasons to talking keep sh!t abt the Igbo tribe...Leave them alone.... Everyday dem d create topic to tell Igbos hw the are not part of u, or how the hate Igbos...

I read between the lines in your comment that SS minorities will be treated as second class citizens in the so-called Biafra Republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by honestbabe(f): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2015
I think everybody that has no business with Biafra should let Biafra agitators be,nobody should interferes with Igbos' choice of being part of the struggle,the truth is that 100% of Igbos wants their freedom from Nigeria where good percentage of things go wrong.wheather Igbos outside the eastern part of Nigeria want to remain with biafra or not its not important,whats important is that all igbos believe that one day our dreams will come true,if our brothers outside igbo land want to unite with us we welcome them because one Igbo adage says that blood is ticker than water,(Obara adighi asi asi).If Igbos in South south,Benue or wherever wind may carried you to fall for Nigeria deception separate from your family and made you denounce your origin and brethren,one thing is certain if you deny your family, your friends can never replace your family.there are yorubas in kogi,they have never say that they are kogi yoruba,like Ika igbos,there is nothing like igbo A OR igbo B,its either you are Igbo or not

concerning Biafran issue Nigeria should not be deceived all Igbos want biafra,the approach or force the fighters are using might not be acceptable by all Igbos but not that they are not in support.when Nigeria were seeking for liberation,not all Nigeria wanted it until it was achieved.so nobody should badmouth our pursuit because everybody in Nigeria knew that Igbos are right in their agitation but will not accept the truth because of hatred and is because of this percecution that Igbos wanted their freedoms.we did not want anybody to LORD OVER WE JUST WANT TO LEAVE NIGERIA TO HAVE THEIR PEACE SINCE THEY SAID WE ARE THEIR PROBLEM

4 Likes

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by prettyboi1(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2015
Figs:
within u lies d true feelin bt ar afraid to xpress it for fearof bein blockd frm dis tribalist forum
Lol...figment of your imagination. I would continue to fight against Biafra. Long live Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by EasternPride: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2015
Mcowubaba:

In your bid to sound politically correct, you sound so shallow at the same time.

Leave the issue of PDP and APC for people who are interested in party, Biafra or IPOB has never been about party affliation.
What about all this our corrupt Igbo leaders who have been incharge of our welfare since atleast 1999
Is it not the same corrupt system that is breeding these corrupt individuals in Nigeria, these men who are only after their stomach and welfare of their immediate families
Good now you are talking, first of all change the rubbish constitution of Nigeria, make it in such a way that the public office holders will be held accountable.
Which by extension is still part of the mess in Nigeria, the system is bad, the way of politicking is a mess, you will get a disfigured system in East, west, south and north.
Yoruba nd Hausa is not the cause of Igbo's problem
No one is totally blaming them, but the gang up is clear as sunlight - Hausa is not the problem of Igbo man, but he will single out Igbo man to kill when an unfavourable cartoon is drawn in the north.
Did you read the article where Sheikh Gumni was threatening GEJ about the rate at which soldier from Igbo origin are having a say in the army - go figure || What of the submission by Sanusi Lamido Sanusi about the Yoruba bourgeois and their gang up against Igbo - I guess you will call him an uneducated illiterate man.

You can't really be serious are you? As if you don;t know the mode of politics and power sharing formular the PDP uses in zoning presidency, beside Okorocha was largely unknown and he still came 2nd in that primary election, are you telling me no Igbo man voted for him to come 2nd? Besides the presidency has been zoned to the north, with Obasanjo stepping down, you can't tell me they will allow someone from South again to be president, In this Nigeria?
You really have no point.

Please why didn't Yoruba vote for him when he ran with Tunde Bakare.
Ojukwu himself ran for election nd lost in almost all Igbo states
This issue have been over treated, Ojukwu ran with APGA, and PDP won the states - and Obasanjo was president when he ran for presidency
Oh yeah - OBJ left a legacy of free and fair election where votes counted - JOKER! Only time when people boasted their votes counted was under GEJ

Now you are coming to where I will hang you - I remember very clearly that IPOB say they do not have or trust any of the leaders in Biafra-land. Nnamdi Kanu always curse out T.A Orji and wondered how he could enslave more than a million people and no one could mutter a word, he complained bitterly always of how T.A took over people's properties in Umuahia and made Aba an eyesore and dumping ground.
The issue is that you do not know IPOB very well but you run with hear-say, why do they attack "Ohaneze ndi Igbo, is it not because they as an organization that should look after Igbo people's welfare, are not doing anything to caution the bad leaders we have.
IPOB is against every bad leader we have in this side, starting from first to the least of them - Nnamdi Kanu attacked every one of them, even these new guys who were recently voted in.
Go to their facebook page and see how they speak out against all the leaders who have sold our interest for their own selfish interests. We do not condone bad leaders in IPOB, that is why we do not allow politicians to be part of us.
IPOB was planning something huge for those ones who have sold us out - but the issue is that when it is carried out, it is people like you that will come and tag us as a violent group.

You are just trying to sound like a politically correct Igbo man. You are just making a fool of yourself.

By the way, IPOB was carrying out a silent revolution, only thing was that it became a national issue.

Why was there no protest in GEJ's era - Now I ask you, why did GEJ not deem it fit to arrest Nnamdi Kanu or to close down Radio Biafra?

3 Likes

Re: Glaring Difference Between Igbo And Biafra by EasternPride: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Oluwa Ble$$ u...
That's what I keep telling them...
It is Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu that made T.A Orji (fmr Abia Governor) owe workers for many months...
Igbo senator no work, dem blame Yoruba people
Igbo Governor no even create any better road or bypass/fly-over dem blame Hausa people undecided

We had minister of Aviation, nd transport, finance for some years during GEJ's tenure hw many airport did the flag off in the SE- NONE..the just slightly upgraded Enugu Airport nd stole a lot from the project.. Even their railway no reach Imo state, (Umuahia) Abia State, Anambra state, Ebonyi...I don't really knw abt Enugu...na Buhari or fashola cause am

All I can deduce from ur post is that you are an APC supporter.
That's how they all talk.

Oh yeah- don't complain, your brother was there, others are not complaining - f*ck it, others chose not to complain, let them die in their silence, we deserve more, but we can't achieve it in Nigeria.

T.A Orji was stoned more than 2 times in Aba, you can't talk of that one. When the constitution gives them immunity, and their connection gives them protection, you want people to die fighting them, if there is a protest against them, Abuja will approve for mass shooting of protesters, someone like you will be asking why people are stupid to be marching on the street, that it would be better for them to stay in their houses and make do with what they can get out of life.

Imbeciles everywhere.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Flaunts Sports Cars Worth Millions In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Fayose Blasted Sheriff After Convention Of PDP In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Dino Melaye Reacts To His Defeat At Kogi Rerun, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.