Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss (8818 Views)

My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by SAMBARRY: 6:58am On Dec 30, 2015
agarawu23:
she earns more than me doesn't mean I can't talk o, well, I don't know if she ready to marry her money cos I can't shitt from her angry
story grin

But you'll feel more manly iF she was depending on you for everything abi? grin

Including money for sanitary pad grin

But as she's making her own money body dey pepper you grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
even Ben Bruce cc Mr head of the home

Long time, where you hide since?

Good morning
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by SAMBARRY: 7:24am On Dec 30, 2015
Oyind17:

Long time, where you hide since?

Good morning
I've been around since
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by 2mNaira: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2015
eyinjuege:

You will be surprised at how many men have ever washed their wives panties before in secret, but will swear publicly they can never do that.
Why would they do that? I mran do it and swear they cannever do it. Were they forced?
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by JudgementHammer: 7:44am On Dec 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grow up na undecided

Reporting your wife TO your kids or in-laws. Chaii.you're only opening doors of disrespect.where do you see talkative men that get respected. Meanwhile if it's a woman doing all this b.s you'll say she's immature and not ready for marriage. She talks too much She lacks self respect
Wetin u knw. Talking when necessary is not talkativeness. Keeping quiet when talking is necessary cld be regretable. The children are not deaf and dumb, they have a mind of their own. They themselves can see what's going on he only has to relate with them b4 they choose to follow their mother's footsteps.
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by SAMBARRY: 8:01am On Dec 30, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Wetin u knw. Talking when necessary is not talkativeness. Keeping quiet when talking is necessary cld be regretable. The children are not deaf and dumb, they have a mind of their own. They themselves can see what's going on he only has to relate with them b4 they choose to follow their mother's footsteps.
indeed.that's what happens when you marry a boy not a man.it's only an immature boy that cannot grow balls but be doing cho cho cho about. Before you know it you're talking to the wrong person who WIll use the information against you .yeye dey boom. Or you think your kids Don't have friends who they confide in.Before you say Jack Robinson all your marital life is in public and a table for discussion then you become a laughingstock. Continue. Shebi them no use hot water press your mouth for small

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by JudgementHammer: 8:22am On Dec 30, 2015
Have u closely experienced such a situation b4? Or u're so insensitive to know that whethr u like it or not, its a 3rd party dat will settle this kinda case. U'll leave reality and start blowing grammar on NL. Tell me how familiarity will make a woman who earns 4-5times ur pay listen 2 u. Do u even knw how maturely d man has been bearing it b4 he spoke out? Or u expect him to come on NL again after conversation with his adamant wife so u can say he's reporting again and again like a kid. A man knws he will talk with his wife, he must rather have done that or would do that. He needs to knw what 2 do afterwards. Familiarity is normal in marriage and that's why a confidant is needed here whom his wife would listen to. Even d op knws this. That's why he chose NL as a 3rd party but unfortunately NL would not speak to his wife. So let ur thinking be versatile. Mumu
SAMBARRY:
indeed.that's what happens when you marry a boy not a man.it's only an immature boy that cannot grow balls but be doing cho cho cho about. Before you know it you're talking to the wrong person who WIll use the information against you .yeye dey boom. Or you think your kids Don't have friends who they confide in.Before you say Jack Robinson all your marital life is in public and a table for discussion then you become a laughingstock. Continue. Shebi them no use hot water press your mouth for small

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by SAMBARRY: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2015
JudgementHammer:
Have u closely experienced such a situation b4? Or u're so insensitive to know that whethr u like it or not, its a 3rd party dat will settle this kinda case. U'll leave reality and start blowing grammar on NL. Tell me how familiarity will make a woman who earns 4-5times ur pay listen 2 u. Do u even knw how maturely d man has been bearing it b4 he spoke out? Or u expect him to come on NL again after conversation with his adamant wife so u can say he's reporting again and again like a kid. A man knws he will talk with his wife, he must rather have done that or would do that. He needs to knw what 2 do afterwards. Familiarity is normal in marriage and that's why a confidant is needed here whom his wife would listen to. Even d op knws this. That's why he chose NL as a 3rd party but unfortunately NL would not speak to his wife. So let ur thinking be versatile. Mumu
wailer shut up your mouth and go and brush your teeth.your mouth is smelling. One random person brought his wife matter on nl and you're here ranting, dishing One sided judgement without hearing the second party. Try get sense na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by JudgementHammer: 8:38am On Dec 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
wailer shut up your mouth and go and brush your teeth.your mouth is smelling. One random person brought his wife matter on nl and you're here ranting, dishing One sided judgement without hearing the second party. Try get sense na
Who will hear 4-5times more than ur pay and take ur side b4. See 4get d abuses u're bragging abt. Reality is what matters.
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by SAMBARRY: 8:43am On Dec 30, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Who will hear 4-5times more than ur pay and take ur side b4. See 4get d abuses u're bragging abt. Reality is what matters.
she earns 4x your salary isn't that enough to respect her and her decisions. If he was that wise why couldn't he be earning 10x her salary abi how many times have you seen the likes of dangote or otedola lament for who is the head of the house and who's the tail of the house

No get sense you hear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by JudgementHammer: 8:47am On Dec 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
she earns 4x your salary isn't that enough to respect her and her decisions. If he was that wise why couldn't he be earning 10x her salary abi how many times have you seen the likes of dangote or otedola lament for who is the head of the house and who's the tail of the house

No get sense you hear
Ah you're dribbling backwards again. Dangote and otedola are richer than dia wives. Lol don't worry, d matter pass ur ability.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by SAMBARRY: 8:49am On Dec 30, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Ah you're dribbling backwards again. Lol don't worry, d matter pass ur ability.
you sef you know say you no get any point again so carry your judgement hammer to another courtroom tongue

Fake judge tongue

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by JudgementHammer: 8:51am On Dec 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you sef you know say you no get any point again so carry your judgement hammer to another courtroom tongue

Fake judge tongue
Oga dangote and otedola are richer than dia wives. Simple
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by SAMBARRY: 8:55am On Dec 30, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Oga dangote and otedola are richer than dia wives. Simple
exactly my point. So instead of the man wailing lamenting and sulking like a wounded lion let him double his grind and work harder.when he makes more money than his wife no-one Will need to drag head or tail of the house. Cho cho cho.elejo Wewe

Abi your mother didn't teach you that a man that doesn't have money will lack respect? grin

Do you see dangote begging for respect cheesy

To now crown it all he's now an elejo wewe grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by JudgementHammer: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
exactly my point. So instead of the man wailing lamenting and sulking like a wounded lion let him double his grind and work harder.when he makes more money than his wife no-one Will need to drag head or tail of the house. Cho cho cho.elejo Wewe
Ohhkkk. I no knw say na like dis u be. U just wnt win argument dts ur problem. I shd have knwn. Ure so fake. Wetin u no fit accept na hm u dey advice ur fellow man. Sha no pray make he happen to u. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by SAMBARRY: 9:01am On Dec 30, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Ohhkkk. I no knw say na like dis u be. U just wnt win argument dts ur problem. I shd have knwn. Ure so fake. Wetin u no fit accept na hm u dey advice ur fellow man. Sha no pray make he happen to u. Goodluck
elejo we we okunrin. Go and spread your wife's pant in front of your neighbours house you hear

Don't go and make money be crying for respect grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Jesuspistol(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
elejo we we okunrin. Go and spread your wife's pant in front of your neighbours house you hear

Don't go and make money be crying for respect grin
Sorry to interfere. I've been following the arguments of both of you. I really respect your stand on your point. But broda you need to be more real.Life is not about getting attentions of "like and shares" by using curses or abusive words haba barry I believe you know life more than that. The hammer guy has real points than you do.Please always try to put yourself in the situation first. Respect

3 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by SAMBARRY: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2015
Jesuspistol:

Sorry to interfere. I've been following the arguments of both of you. I really respect your stand on your point. But broda you need to be more real.Life is not about getting attentions of "like and shares" by using curses or abusive words haba barry I believe you know life more than that. The hammer guy has real points than you do.Please sir always try to put yourself in the situation first. Respect
he started the insults and cuses first na grin

Why are you making me look like the devil na and him the saint grin.when he was talking to me like a civil gentleman I responded to him in like manner.in the same vein when he started addressing me with aggressive and provocative tone I gave him a taste of his words grin

So what have I done wrong? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 30, 2015
Acidosis:

What a nice husband. He's as soft as a vegetable; as dull as a duck.

Your evil and witchcraft plans to turn Nairaland women into witches via your self-destructive pseudo-online-non-existent personality stinks.

Get a life and stop this demonic evangelism. Your husband is either too busy shinning other Congos out there or he just don't care about you. Don't get it wrong, giving you the power to control the house and leaving/ignoring you like you're nonexistent are two irredeemable plaque any woman can ever face!

Get a life madam e-boss.

shocked shocked
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by EfemenaXY: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin

You're writing letter to disgrace. Threaten a woman that earns 4x what you earn? grin

Why do you people's phenese shrink when she's relatively comfortable financiallygrin

Hehehe!!

Sambarry ooohhh!! grin grin grin

It only happens on nland, with nland boys... cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by EfemenaXY: 9:58am On Dec 30, 2015
flokii:

what tribe is ur friend and also that of his wife?

I have my answers already.. just want to confirm

Don't bring tribalism here. That's got nothing to do with the "issue" on hand.

6 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2015
PastorAji:
Good morning and compliments of the season.

A friend of mine complained to me yesterday 'bout what he's passing thru and I was @ loss to give him advice.....
I noticed my wife lately that she wants to be bossy in the house. She always wants things to be done in her own way not minding whether it's convenient or not. I got really mad @ her yesterday night. Please what should I do?
P.S. I'm a salary earner while she's into business and what she earns in her business is 4-5 my salary every month

Cc. Lalasticlala

What does it even mean? There is no advice I can give here. Maybe the wife is too demanding and rude but maybe the husband is just too lazy and annoying. Who knows?

3 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by EfemenaXY: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2015
Mindfulness:

What does it even mean? There is no advice I can give here. Maybe the wife is too demanding and rude but maybe the husband is just too lazy and annoying. Who knows?

Abegi. The post screams of inferiority complex jor.

The guy obviously has way too much time on his hands, hence the complaints. Rather than trying to micro manage his wife, he should be grateful she's taken the initiative to put their house in order despite being a full time working mum.

He should get over himself and his wounded ego and get busy.

Good Morning smiley

5 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Abegi. The post screams of inferiority complex jor.

It does.

The guy obviously has way too much time on his hands, hence the complaints. Rather than trying to micro manage his wife, he should be grateful she's taken the initiative to put their house in order despite being a full time working mum.

He should get over himself and his wounded ego and get busy.

Good Morning smiley

Maybe.

Good morning to you too. kisskiss
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by SAMBARRY: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Hehehe!!

Sambarry ooohhh!! grin grin grin

It only happens on nland, with nland boys... cheesy cheesy
I suppose so grin
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Chidoks(f): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Where in the orginal post did u see 36k

Sit and talk with someone who earns more than u. U fit use water quench petrol fire? When familiarity is already a problem on its own. She no go hear anything. Asking him to do it is just like calling cow uncle becus of d meat it has. I councelled him seeing beyond that. If u were a footballer na back u go dey dribble go?
Only an outsider can make her see things properly not d broke husband she's familiar with. But just like I said in my previous post, he can do d talk at least to follow due protocol and fulfill righteousness so that he won't be blamed for acting foolishly later on since he can't find a better job.

Well oga op d ball is in ur court. All men have their tolerance span and limits. So keep tolerating d humiliation with a closed mouth at home and in public till u reach ur limit. Just make sure say by d time u reach ur limit, u never turn to wife and ur wife to husband or beta still, make d 3rd party a pastor u can trust.

OP mentioned the 36k later
Are you married? I ask because I sense intolerance in your tone.
A third party involvement doesn't always work.They talk and go but it's the couple that must consciously work out their marriage. Marriage requires a lot of hard work and vigilance. The issue of familiarity crops up in most if not all marriages. Your response to it is a function of how your husband reacts to'mess ups'. If the Man of the house is overtly permissive,the woman may unknowingly enjoy the over-familiarity but if the man is reasonably firm,the woman is bound to be alert. I once heard of a man whom his wife hands over her salary to him on her knees. The man knows his place, but she also knew that he wouldn't mis-manage the funds because he was a hustler himself.
The man in question needs to sit up,work on his demeanour and income in order to regain his respect. This union can still be saved.e never baje!
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by flokii: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Don't bring tribalism here. That's got nothing to do with the "issue" on hand.

why can't you mind ur business?

are you d OP facing the problem... or have I in way insulted any tribe..

drop ur comment and move on... SIMPLE
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by balad009(f): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
EzePromoe:
OP, you brought it on yourself. Your wife is self sufficient, she is the boss in her business but you are a servant in another man's business empire. Weird as it may sound, your wife has a justification for her bossy attitude until you be a man and learn to be in charge and control your destiny. Think enterprenuership!
Earning more or being an entrepreneur is no justification for a wife to be bossy sofar the husband can provide for his family. Not every1 ll prosper as an entrepreneur. Pple do so well too working for others
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by JudgementHammer: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Chidoks:

OP mentioned the 36k later
Are you married? I ask because I sense intolerance in your tone.
A third party involvement doesn't always work.They talk and go but it's the couple that must consciously work out their marriage. Marriage requires a lot of hard work and vigilance. The issue of familiarity crops up in most if not all marriages. Your response to it is a function of how your husband reacts to'mess ups'. If the Man of the house is overtly permissive,the woman may unknowingly enjoy the over-familiarity but if the man is reasonably firm,the woman is bound to be alert. I once heard of a man whom his wife hands over her salary to him on her knees. The man knows his place, but she also knew that he wouldn't mis-manage the funds because he was a hustler himself.
The man in question needs to sit up,work on his demeanour and income in order to regain his respect. This union can still be saved.e never baje!
Amin o. Iya aladura

Na 2 way solution;
-he shd find a beta job wch we all knw is scarce
-he shd set his life apart

The woman is bent on embarassing him already.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Chidoks(f): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Amin o. Iya aladura

Na 2 way solution;
-he shd find a beta job wch we all knw is scarce
-he shd set his life apart

The woman is bent on embarassing him already.
I no be iya aladura o.
I just feel for them and wish they settle the issue asap before it gets really bad.
He must not wait till he gets a better job,side kicks will help in redeeming the situation.
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by PresVA: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Why would a wife do something without minding whether it's convenient for her partner or not? Not cool ... shows no regard...

Just talk to her about it.. or are you two not in good terms?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scared Of Remaining Single / Babies Are Attracted To Me. / Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.