Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss (8819 Views)

My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Miami11: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Acidosis:

I honestly don't want to insult you (personal reasons), but please stop throwing jabs at me so I don't reach my elastic limit smiley

Easy dude!! Easy, Ain't nobody bothered by your infants rhetoric( we not gonna miss supper because of this your ignamouraos threats)
You are clowning threatening one person to the other,

Why don't you act like a grown man and exchange ideas decently, what's with this blood boiling and chest thumping,

You mean all this rantings because apparently women are now more educated and independent,

At this pace you will get high blood pressure worrying about women,

8 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Acidosis(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Joavid:

You are right to an extent. I understand were you're coming from.
But you never really know what's real with these so-called-am-a-perfect-wife online talk.

Its a known fact that most of the am-a-perfect-wife women in this section are liars.

I think I have enough to put these 'I'm-a-perfect-wife' folks in their right horizons, but I'm worried some of them may hold meetings on my matter. It has been confirmed times without number that we have more witches, relationship destroyers and home wreckers on this section than anywhere in Nigeria.

With the same measure I'm currently using on Politics section, I shall henceforth give to them in multiples.

The message of CHANGE must be enforced here. We must reduce the divorce rate in Nigeria by stating the rules point blank.

Until they begin to grow natural d**ks (not candles), we shall never allow them displace other men same way they turn theirs to vegetables.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Acidosis(m): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Chillisauce:

You are a big F00l.

He-goat.
Who the fvck are you to dictate to others how to air their opinion.

Those your family "submissive" wives reading . Don't they have brain for themselves ?
You think you can just log on here to insult people for airing their point of view.
You get luck say N'a online. I for don comot those your gworo teeth.

Anu mkpan

ahahaha, I used to like your food on that foodies thread o, but I never knew those meals were prepared by a typical Onitsha masquerade.

So you actually know how to make dishes, but you go about encouraging family boss-ladies who come here to tell us how they command their husbands in the kitchen.

Who see you now go think say ur type no dey cook o cheesy

You are a woman; a woman is what you are. Grow as a woman and be the best you can be; BUT be submissive to your husband. Get it?

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Miami11: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Acidosis:

I think I have enough to put these 'I'm-a-perfect-wife' folks in their right horizons, but I'm worried some of them may hold meetings on my matter. It has been confirmed times without number that we have more witches, relationship destroyers and home wreckers on this section than anywhere in Nigeria.

With the same measure I'm currently using on Politics section, I shall henceforth give to them in multiples.

The message of CHANGE must be enforced here. We must reduce the divorce rate in Nigeria by stating the rules point blank.

Until they begin to grow natural d**ks (not candles), we shall never allow them displace other men same way they turn theirs to vegetables.

You seem to be having far deeper issues, consult a shrink boss,

nobody formed perfect wife, nobody is perfect, we all just do what is best for our individual families

You have problems man, so divorces are caused by women in entirety, I pity you.

Just take your fight to parliament and congress, you will win by a landslide, bravo man!

7 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Acidosis(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Miami11:

nobody formed perfect wife, nobody is perfect, we all just do what is best for our individual families

Just take your fight to parliament and congress, you will win by a landslide, bravo man!

So far, I've come to realise you all (3) reside in Western countries, so I can understand you're simply acting like the romans (remember that saying? ACT LIKE ROMANS WHEN IN ROME).

However, in so far as Nairaland stands to uphold the Nigerian way of life, we have to continually ring the message of TRUE VALUES. I'm not ready to type epistles but I know the benefits and the ills of Globalization & Westernization.

This revelation should settle the matter, right?

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Askseek(f): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
Miami11:

"we all just do what is best for our individual families"

Truer words have never been spoken. What I don't understand is why many can't just accept that what works in one persons home most likely does not work in his neighbors home. We seem to have a need to force our opinions unto others and make opinions law and get into a tizzy fit when others don't agree especially if they suffer from that severe form of inferiority complex that small minded boys suffer from. It really is unfortunate that some men, I mean boys do not see the glory extended to them through their wife and reject God's gift under the guise of being the head of the house. They conveniently forget that a good leader knows when and how to delegate, a good leader knows how to carry people along. A good leader earns respect and does not demand it.

I make 2-3 times what my husband does and have done so from the beginning of my career. He was touchy about it at first even though we run a joint account. Against my natural instincts, I massaged his ego it did not work, begged him tire, no way he was driving me crazy so I told him one day "get with the program, enjoy the comforts my higher earning ability gives you and our kids or punish yourself, your choice but me will continue making the money." Eventually he became comfortable. What & why he became comfortable I have no idea. I believe it was choice he made for himself. Regarding my home, I manage my home, no questions asked. We make decisions together, but I make decisions for my husband and vice versa as long as it is in the best interest of our family and those few times I have a doubt then it's tabled for further discussion. Again works for us. If you want something else do it , why the huffing and puffing because others do it differently

4 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by cococandy(f): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Acidosis:

I honestly don't want to insult you (personal reasons), but please stop throwing jabs at me so I don't reach my elastic limit smiley
Jabs ko. I'm talking to you directly. undecided

The man you're calling a vegetable and dumb as a duck, do you know him personally?
You're forming Mr "cool I don't insult people", now that I faced you but you didn't have problem insulting a man that didn't do anything to you.

6 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by cococandy(f): 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Miami11:

Thank you Candy.
No worries.
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Askseek(f): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
cococandy:

Jabs ko. I'm talking to you directly. undecided

The man you're calling a vegetable and dumb as a duck, do you know him personally?
You're forming Mr "cool I don't insult people", now that I faced you but you didn't have problem insulting a man that didn't do anything to you.

@cococandy: you will give this boy in a man's body an apoplexy oh. Sofry for him body oh
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Mamatee07: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Askseek:

"we all just do what is best for our individual families"

Truer words have never been spoken. What I don't understand is why many can't just accept that what works in one persons home most likely does not work in his neighbors home. We seem to have a need to force our opinions unto others and make opinions law and get into a tizzy fit when others don't agree especially if they suffer from that severe form of inferiority complex that small minded boys suffer from. It really is unfortunate that some men, I mean boys do not see the glory extended to them through their wife and reject God's gift under the guise of being the head of the house. They conveniently forget that a good leader knows when and how to delegate, a good leader knows how to carry people along. A good leader earns respect and does not demand it.

I make 2-3 times what my husband does and have done so from the beginning of my career. He was touchy about it at first even though we run a joint account. Against my natural instincts, I massaged his ego it did not work, begged him tire, no way he was driving me crazy so I told him one day "get with the program, enjoy the comforts my higher earning ability gives you and our kids or punish yourself, your choice but me will continue making the money." Eventually he became comfortable. What & why he became comfortable I have no idea. I believe it was choice he made for himself. Regarding my home, I manage my home, no questions asked. We make decisions together, but I make decisions for my husband and vice versa as long as it is in the best interest of our family and those few times I have a doubt then it's tabled for further discussion. Again works for us. If you want something else do it , why the huffing and puffing because others do it differently

Gbam, this is a forum for sharing ideas. We don't all come from the same background and we don't all have the same views which is what makes this place interesting. Imagine if everyone had the same views on marriage? that would be so boring. people just need to live and let leave, if something works for me i have a right to share it. Its now up to others to pick which ideas or advice they want to try in their own homes based on their ideals. That you can't imagine something working for you does not mean someone else is lying when they say it does. Attacking people for stating their opinion is wrong and it makes people not even want to contribute to discussions.

Now the thread has been totally derailed. @OP, like someone said if you can give examples of things she does that you think are bossy that would be make it easier for us to advice you. One needs to be sure that she's indeed bossy or you may just be overly sensitive becasue she's earning more. i'am saying this because once a woman earns more men start to attribute everything she does to the fact that she's wealthier and it may not even be so. It seems you mentioned that she's pregnant , maybe that's it

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by EfemenaXY: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
flokii:

why can't you mind ur business?

are you d OP facing the problem... or have I in way insulted any tribe..

drop ur comment and move on... SIMPLE

Mind what business? Is Nairaland your private property?

Why must you know what tribes the couple come from? How is that any of your business?

Or better still, how does not knowing where they come from hinder you from posting your "advice" on here, assuming you have anything of substance to share here?

Trouble maker.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by flokii: 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Mind what business? Is Nairaland your private property?

Why must you know what tribes the couple come from? How is that any of your business?

Or better still, how does not knowing where they come from hinder you from posting your "advice" on here, assuming you have anything of substance to share here?

Trouble maker.

Ok!... it's like you have brain touch

now lemme tell you why I asked... I have seen cases like that of this OP... infact it's very common

and in order to give my advice I'd like to know if is same tribe or intertribal marriage..

cos most times it's actually nothing atal... all I wantd was DEEP info as I dnt do shallow or on-the-surface thinking like most of you do

hope you're satisfied?
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by EfemenaXY: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
flokii:

Ok!... it's like you have brain touch

now lemme tell you why I asked... I have seen cases like that of this OP... infact it's very common

and in order to give my advice I'd like to know if is same tribe or intertribal marriage..

cos most times it's actually nothing atal... all I wantd was DEEP info as I dnt do shallow or on-the-surface thinking like most of you do

hope you're satisfied?

It WAS shallow of you to ask what tribes they come from and you know it. What if the couple in question aren't Nigerians? What then?

Just admit that you haven't got anything relevant to contribute. You probably aren't even married.

You're way out of your depth here.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by flokii: 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
EfemenaXY:

It WAS shallow of you to ask what tribes they come from and you know it. What if the couple in question aren't Nigerians? What then?

Just admit that you haven't got anything relevant to contribute. You probably aren't even married.

You're way out of your depth here.

Ok sire

I get ur point... sorry for my mistakes

buh with what I read about him being a low income earner and d wife going into business painted a typical Nigerian couple to me
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by EfemenaXY: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
flokii:

Ok sire

I get ur point... sorry for my mistakes

buh with what I read about him being a low income earner and d wife going into business painted a typical Nigerian couple to me

No worries bro. Apology accepted.

A man earning less than his wife isn't the exclusive to Nigerians only. It can happen to anyone, any couple around the world.
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by flokii: 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
EfemenaXY:

No worries bro. Apology accepted.

A man earning less than his wife isn't the exclusive to Nigerians only. It can happen to anyone, any couple around the world.

Alright..

can I get some info. from you?.. concerning U.K

Scotland to be precise
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Fkforyou(m): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lol....over sensitive people every where, taking everything that's been said here personal.
Drop your comment and swerve or better still, maintain your lane shikena. Its as simple as that.
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by PinketteDawn: 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
eyinjuege:
What does she do that makes her appear bossy?

The things she wants done that are not conveinent for you right now, what are they? When will they be convenient?

Life isn't that complicated, and oftentimes people disagree to agree.

Understand that your wife is an individual, who has her own thought process. You both don't have to think alike.

Have a round table discussion, listen to her reasons for wanting those things there and then, and listen objectively and be unbiased cos it seems you already feel its because she earns more.
Then tell her your own reasons why such can't happen yet. If its because of finances on your own part, and she says she'll drop money to do it, you shouldn't feel bad. Allow her, provided they are laudable things.

You are both supposed to help each other, so no big deal.

In this present economy, both man and wife have to put hands together to meet their basic daily needs else the man will just kaput or even run away when he gets overwhelmed.
Goodluck sha.

Good points here. The key to this is listening. Both parties should not just hear each other but listen to each other. Men and women hardly think alike. Once we begin to understand that and appreciate this difference, then things will become easier.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scared Of Remaining Single / Babies Are Attracted To Me. / Where Would You Go If You Had A Time Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.