Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss (8809 Views)

My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby (2) (3) (4)

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by cococandy(f): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Na so the thing pain you reach?
Why not go get your own wife and be the super man in control as you wish. And stop hating on other people who run their own homes differently.
I didn't see her mentioning any of you in her post.
Why the hate?
If her husband loves the way she runs things and lets her do it, how's that any of your business.

Must every one be like you ego-driven insecure toads who's only validation in life is how well they are able to present an image of pseudo-alphaism?

So fvcking irritating.

So Xtupid.

Y'all are the ones who need to go get lives and stop hyperventilating over other people's own.
Acidosis:

What a nice husband. He's as soft as a vegetable; as dull as a duck.

Your evil and witchcraft plans to turn Nairaland women into witches via your self-destructive pseudo-online-non-existent personality stinks.

Get a life and stop this demonic evangelism. Your husband is either too busy shinning other Congos out there or he just don't care about you. Don't get it wrong, giving you the power to control the house and leaving/ignoring you like you're nonexistent are two irredeemable plaque any woman can ever face!

Get a life madam e-boss.

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by bukatyne(f): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Acidosis:

What a nice husband. He's as soft as a vegetable; as dull as a duck.

Your evil and witchcraft plans to turn Nairaland women into witches via your self-destructive pseudo-online-non-existent personality stinks.

Get a life and stop this demonic evangelism. Your husband is either too busy shinning other Congos out there or he just don't care about you. Don't get it wrong, giving you the power to control the house and leaving/ignoring you like you're nonexistent are two irredeemable plaque any woman can ever face!

Get a life madam e-boss.

All because you do not agree with her?

Na wa

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Acidosis(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
cococandy:
Why not go get your own wife and be the super man in control as you wish. And stop hating on other people who run their own homes differently.
Why the hate?
If her husband loves he way she runs things and lets her do it, how's that any of your business.

Must every one be like you ego-driven insecure toads who's only validation in life is how well they are able to present an image of pseudo-alphaism?

So fvcking irritating.

So Xtupid.

Y'all are the ones who need to go get lives and stop hyperventilating over other people's own.

smh

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by PastorAji(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Chidoks:

That's something to work on
How many children?
expectant parents
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Acidosis(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
bukatyne:

All because you do not agree with her?
Na wa
All because she's always on threads that promote HE-wives and SHE-Nurse-bands.

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Chidoks(f): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
PastorAji:
expectant parents

Your answer came late.Your narration was not detailed thus most discussants ended up speculating.It would have been more helpful if you were specific.

Wait o! Did you say expectant as in the woman is pregnant for probably the first child? Ah! shocked Oga na hormone o. Little wonder you said lately. It's the pregnancy. It'll pass just bear with her abeg. Be gentle and understanding,soothing words and mild arguments .work on her psychology.It'll pass

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Acidosis(m): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
The lady I swiftly insulted knows I have a valid reason. She's always on all threads preaching her so called vegetable ideology. She's always eager to tell us how her husband treat her like a KING, I mean when people come to seek advice, rather than be objective, she goes about acting like a SHE-husband.

If this pathetic trend is not checked, she'll destroy many peaceful homes especially those who are currently submissive and respectful to their husbands.

I have unregistered friends who come here to read family related stories and I won't allow some faceless HE-mamas destroy their peaceful homes.

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by PastorAji(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
Chidoks:

Your answer came late.Your narration was not detailed thus most discussants ended up speculating.It would have been more helpful if you were specific.
wasn't online till some minutes ago
The guy's wife will want to exert her authority on every decision in the house especially finances
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Chidoks(f): 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
PastorAji:
wasn't online till some minutes ago
The guy's wife will want to exert her authority on every decision in the house especially finances
Check again,I modified that post.
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by PastorAji(m): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Chidoks:

Check again,I modified that post.
seen
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by cococandy(f): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mind your freaking business.

Every 'peaceful' home must not be what you think it should be. Who died and made you the judge of what ideal couples should be like?
What works for A should not necessarily work for B. Temperaments differ. Some females are more assertive than others and some males are more assertive than others.
If anyone finds a partner who complements them very well and they are happy together, who the fvck are you to say it shouldn't be so?

You displaying such high handed know-it-allism because you're the god that decides how people should relate with their spouses?

Silly.
Acidosis:

The lady I swiftly insulted knows I have a valid reason. She's always on all threads preaching are so called vegetable ideology. She's always eager to tell us how her husband treat her like a KING, I mean when people come to seek advice, rather than be objective, she goes about acting like a SHE-husband.

If this pathetic trend is not checked, she'll destroy many peaceful homes especially those who are currently submissive and respectful to their husbands.

I have unregistered friends who come here to read family related stories and I won't allow some faceless HE-mamas destroy their peaceful homes.

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Acidosis:

The lady I swiftly insulted knows I have a valid reason. She's always on all threads preaching are so called vegetable ideology. She's always eager to tell us how her husband treat her like a KING, I mean when people come to seek advice, rather than be objective, she goes about acting like a SHE-husband.

You are right to an extent. I understand were you're coming from.
But you never really know what's real with these so-called-am-a-perfect-wife online talk.

Its a known fact that most of the am-a-perfect-wife women in this section are liars.

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Acidosis:

I have unregistered friends who come here to read family related stories and I won't allow some faceless HE-mamas destroy their peaceful homes

You are a big F00l.

He-goat.
Who the fvck are you to dictate to others how to air their opinion.

Those your family "submissive" wives reading . Don't they have brain for themselves ?
You think you can just log on here to insult people for airing their point of view.
You get luck say N'a online. I for don comot those your gworo teeth.

Anu mkpan

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Tolatutu: 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
Acidosis:

Anyone who is married is wise enough to pick what advice suits them, let people be free to air their views. She said her view without insulting you or anyone so no need for that. You can't censor what opinions are shared here just because it doesn't suit your lifestyle . There are many marriages just as she said and they are happy, let people choose. instead of worrying about what advice she's giving, simply give yours and people will pick what works for them . You bashing her when she wasn't even addressing you or rude to anyone was very immature. There is never any valid reason to insult someone for having an opposite view.

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Getikebusy(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
A quick thought.... If you think your wife is bossy because she's earning more? Remain calm and ask her to set up a joint account with you.... If she does that, then her love and respect for you is justified. But If not, pay a lawyer....
Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Miami11:
Whats wrong with a woman controlling the house.
My husband lets me run the house the way I want and he makes more.
All I can say is that you strucked nerves.

If it's one of those useless women that seeks self-validation online that aired her opinion and someone disagrees without an attack, the bias mod will run to her rescue.

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by nasha1(f): 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
How this place works is amazing.Useless people calling other useless.Those who come 4 validation call out others,2016 is coming yet they dont want 2 change their bitterness.First 2 attack people but first 2 also claim innocent.very trouble humanbeings.How sad.
Here to read ,laugh and like as anyone here do especially the bitter ones. grin grin

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by nasha1(f): 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
lilmax:
of course grin

You dey mind am? lion online, domesticated animal offline grin

gringrin Only on Nairaland,nowhere else i promise you. grin
We know but people are free 2 make themselves happy,no?

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by nasha1(f): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
hehehe they want 2 throw snides,see dem
it should be a woman o

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by nasha1(f): 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Joavid:

You are right to an extent. I understand were you're coming from.
But you never really know what's real with these so-called-am-a-perfect-wife online talk.

Its a known fact that most of the am-a-perfect-wife women in this section are liars.

better person,ladylike.

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Miami11: 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
cococandy:
Why the hate?
If her husband loves the way she runs things and lets her do it, how's that any of your business.

So fvcking irritating.

So Xtupid.

Thank you Candy, some of this men suffer the worst sort of inferiority complex

Most are used to handing their wives handouts and so they feel like mini Demi gods,

They don't know the world outside them is different, very pitiful imbeciles.

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Miami11: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
FrancisTony:

All I can say is that you strucked nerves.

If it's one of those useless women that seeks self-validation online that aired her opinion and someone disagrees without an attack, the bias mod will run to her rescue.

Why should I struck strangers nerve if my hubby is unfizzled and unrattled, ( iam only married to one man and that is whose opinion matters,

I run every corner of my house, proudly,

Proudly CEO, proudly treasurer, proudly manager, proudly chairperson at my house.

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Miami11: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Chillisauce:

You are a big F00l.

He-goat.
Who the fvck are you to dictate to others how to air their opinion.

Those your family "submissive" wives reading . Don't they have brain for themselves ?
You think you can just log on here to insult people for airing their point of view.
You get luck say N'a online. I for don comot those your gworo teeth.

Anu mkpan

So the idiot had to make a rant, then make another post to reiterate his foolishness, talk about verbal diarrhea

Talk about inferiority complex

insecurities at the highest peak

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by nasha1(f): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
nasha1:
hehehe they want 2 throw snides,see dem
it should be a woman o
Cant stop themselves can they?hehehehe i said woman o and shim answered. grin grin grin grin grin grin
e pain am?when someone is used to have so many alternate 2 like their own posts. grin

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Miami11: 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
FrancisTony:

Oh, I wish you well.

You can see one othe useless 1diotic woman parambulating this thread with her alternate moniker.

Guilty conscience is a b1tch!

Why take this personal though, this is no longer 16 th century,

There was a time women could not drive, a time women could not vote, things don change,

Your ideologies might not change but the world waits for no man,

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Acidosis(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
cococandy:
Mind your freaking business.

Every 'peaceful' home must not be what you think it should be. Who died and made you the judge of what ideal couples should be like?
What works for A should not necessarily work for B. Temperaments differ. Some females are more assertive than others and some males are more assertive than others.
If anyone finds a partner who complements them very well and they are happy together, who the fvck are you to say it shouldn't be so?

You displaying such high handed know-it-allism because you're the god that decides how people should relate with their spouses?

Silly.

I honestly don't want to insult you (personal reasons), but please stop throwing jabs at me so I don't reach my elastic limit smiley

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by lilmax(m): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
nasha1:

gringrin Only on Nairaland,nowhere else i promise you. grin
We know but people are free 2 make themselves happy,no?
no be nairaland land again grin

There are some posts you just see and laugh, not time to vex grin cheesy

Re: If Your Wife Wants To Be Da Boss by Tolatutu: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
Too many immature people here, let people give their opinion give yours and move on. Plus people take these things too personally

Age Of Consent (to Have Sex) In Nigeria Is 11 Years (did You Know?) / Should I Go For Adoption / My Husband Is Unfair To Me. Pls Help!!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51