Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! (11420 Views)

We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Reyginus:
If I'm to respect the term I'd say I never was. So tell me, how many converts have you now?

I have no idea. I dont go around converting people. I just make certain points about religion and people make up their own minds.

It has been an interesting ride.
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tufanja:

1. Proves how interested you are in content and getting into the deep of topics. Escaping every real talk.
2. At least not as big as your ego.

Can we discuss serious topics now and stay on topic. Would want everyone to feel at ease here, so we can have real interest in what moves everyone.

@ bold- that just warms my heart grin grin

Anyhow, what topic did you want to discuss?
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

I have no idea. I dont go around converting people. I just make certain points about religion and people make up their own minds.

It has been an interesting ride.
But you wished/wish your understanding of this physical world overrides that of the Religiotards, raising their two-year-old IQs to that of Einstein in two life times.

Have you found God? If No, what's the latest of Stupid things you've found about God? Is our collective stupidity now fully established or with Atheists like yourself the masses are losing ties with every strain of available religious stupidity? I'm serious.
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
Reyginus:
But you wished/wish your understanding of this physical world overrides that of the Religiotards, raising their two-year-old IQs to that of Einstein in two life times.

Have you found God? If No, what's the latest of Stupid things you've found about God? Is our collective stupidity now fully established or with Atheists like yourself the masses are losing ties with every strain of available religious stupidity? I'm serious.

What exactly are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

@ bold- that just warms my heart grin grin

Anyhow, what topic did you want to discuss?

Talking about the heart. Yesterday, I had a patient on the table who was nearly slipping away. No heartbeat and no oxygen entering the lungs, it can make you lose someone in seconds. We are all living some seconds away of our grave.

Got me thinking...we use the word "heart" in so many ways...so often...so desperately...in love..in religion...

Even though I know the anatomy, I can look at it in clinical parameters...there is more about the heart...because I can tell you my heartbeat going sky high when I saw that heart on the point of leaving.... Why would losing a heart I dont know matter to me? Why would life matter to me? When our solely destiny would be just the grave and nothing else?

How do you look at the concept of the heart, JackBizzle? Others?
How does the concept of the human heart fit in your atheistic world view?

(Many follow up questions but let me not make the post as big as JackBizzles wet dreams melons)

Is life just a kiss from a rose on the gray? ;-)
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Not to worry Reyginus, it is a known debating technique to act like you dont understand the person and to blame the vagueness on the opponents side. I perfectly get your point. So will JackBizzle after some chewing of his toothfarian. Just give him some time. Mouth is big so have to pass by a lot of teeth before digesting can start ;-)
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Lololol. I simply want to be enlightened.
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tufanja:

Not to worry Reyginus, it is a known debating technique to act like you dont understand the person and to blame the vagueness on the opponents side. I perfectly get your point. So will JackBizzle after some chewing of his toothfarian. Just give him some time. Mouth is big so have to pass by a lot of teeth before digesting can start ;-)
Lol. He's got the Flying Spaghetti Monster for better vision.
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. He's got the Flying Spaghetti Monster for better vision.

Lol, makes me think about cooking Spaghetti tonight cheesy
Jack will feel great when finding out the menu is influenced by him, he can add it to his cv. cool
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tufanja:

Lol, makes me think about cooking Spaghetti tonight cheesy
Jack will feel great when finding out the menu is influenced by him, he can add it to his cv. cool

Lolol. He's already added to it and now you need a bag of salt. Lol.
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tufanja:

Talking about the heart. Yesterday, I had a patient on the table who was nearly slipping away. No heartbeat and no oxygen entering the lungs, it can make you lose someone in seconds. We are all living some seconds away of our grave.

Got me thinking...we use the word "heart" in so many ways...so often...so desperately...in love..in religion...

Even though I know the anatomy, I can look at it in clinical parameters...there is more about the heart...because I can tell you my heartbeat going sky high when I saw that heart on the point of leaving.... Why would losing a heart I dont know matter to me? Why would life matter to me? When our solely destiny would be just the grave and nothing else?

How do you look at the concept of the heart, JackBizzle? Others?
How does the concept of the human heart fit in your atheistic world view?

(Many follow up questions but let me not make the post as big as JackBizzles wet dreams melons)

Is life just a kiss from a rose on the gray? ;-)

Erm............abeg, wetin cause all this poetry and waxing lyrical? You now even added RnB lyrics from Seal- "Kissed By A Rose".

You know what I think? Doctors and other medical staff who deal with human bodies are a little psychopathic. Why? They see death and the frailty of human body too much. They have become desensitized to death.

So, you saw a patient with a failing heart? Why did it move you? Afterall, you must have seen many deaths.....many diseases.

The human heart is just an organ.
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Reyginus:
Lololol. I simply want to be enlightened.

I see. You're another FrancisTony/KingEbukasblog. You have lessened in faith towards christianity after meeting atheists but too proud to admit being changed by your "opponent". So, you troll instead.
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolol. He's already added to it and now you need a bag of salt. Lol.

Must be a really big bag, to make him taste well cheesy
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Erm............abeg, wetin cause all this poetry and waxing lyrical? You now even added RnB lyrics from Seal- "Kissed By A Rose".

You know what I think? Doctors and other medical staff who deal with human bodies are a little psychopathic. Why? They see death and the frailty of human body too much. They have become desensitized to death.

So, you saw a patient with a failing heart? Why did it move you? Afterall, you must have seen many deaths.....many diseases.

Mmmm clearly lack of creative thinking. Lemme wax other places cheesy
You havent replied my question....i was talking about the concept "heart"...Problems with abstract reasoning?

Are you sure you are feeling okay today?
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

I see. You're another FrancisTony/KingEbukasblog. You have lessened in faith towards christianity after meeting atheists but too proud to admit being changed by your "opponent". So, you troll instead.

Hey....common...the only one acting like a troll here at the moment is you yourself.
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Did you ever hear the heartbeat of an 800 gram little one, ever seen such a little one fighting for weeks to stay alive?
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tufanja:

Mmmm clearly lack of creative thinking. Lemme wax other places cheesy
You havent replied my question....i was talking about the concept "heart"...Problems with abstract reasoning?

Are you sure you are feeling okay today?

grin

Tis but a failed concept, m'lady.

Yes, a failed concept. The brain is where true emotions lie...not the heart??
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tufanja:

Did you ever hear the heartbeat of an 800 gram little one, ever seen such a little one fighting for weeks to stay alive?

What kind of melancholic pleasure do you get from mentioning this?

Are you a fan of Edgar Alan Poe?
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

What kind of melancholic pleasure do you get from mentioning this?

Are you a fan of Edgar Alan Poe?

Typical ...using dirty accusations instead of being constructive.

You would better understand the value of life and be more gentle towards life if you had seen more of the power of life.
You would also better get grip on what is physiology and what is beyond.
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tufanja:

Typical ...using dirty accusations instead of being constructive.

You would better understand the value of life and be more gentle towards life if you had seen more of the power of life.
You would also better get grip on what is physiology and what is beyond.

undecided undecided
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Lol. I admit I after your perfect logical rebuttals of my Religious nonsense I knew I've been led by Tramol all my life. You alone, Logicboy, lifted the lamp of Truth and I saw in your face the road I should follow. Thank you.

Can we focus on the topic now? You know, since you left me and us, your brothers in Dawkins have not presented anything worth arguing about and I shrunk. Now I need the water of your holy spirit.
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tufanja:

Must be a really big bag, to make him taste well cheesy
Yeah. Add excess pepper too for my sake. Lol.
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. I admit I after your perfect logical rebuttals of my Religious nonsense I knew I've been led by Tramol all my life. You alone, Logicboy, lifted the lamp of Truth and I saw in your face the road I should follow. Thank you.

Can we focus on the topic now? You know, since you left me and us, your brothers in Dawkins have not presented anything worth arguing about and I shrunk. Now I need the water of your holy spirit.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Yes, it's possible but you don't have to let it. I could still recall my reaction the first time I saw the internal human anatomy of a patient and my reactions after watching the process over and over. I lost the gift of shock on such matters but sympathy remained intact.
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by urahara(m): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tufanja:

This comment is good for the easy laughers...but we aint in pub tongue.

When you mix things for the sake of sounding funny, it is polluting the discussion that should be on what are facts, what are convictions, what is faith and what is superstition etc

Now it sounds like any christian can just believe anything, any falsity, any witchcraft, that there is ambiguity in their reasoning by definition without illustrating that factually. Dont think that is fair. There are also a lot of simular prejudices, wrong presumptions, etc on this forum about the position of atheists...lets not respond in the same silly manner.

I greet you tufanga

I wasn't trying to imply that Christians can believe anything. The story of the mating goats and the white rod is found in the book of GENESIS.

Gen.30:37-39
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
urahara:

I greet you tufanga

I wasn't trying to imply that Christians can believe anything. The story of the mating goats and the white rod is found in the book of GENESIS.

Gen.30:37-39

I greet you too Urahara
Thanks for clearing up.

There are many different ways of interpreting written pieces. As far as I know there are enough Christians who don't take Genesis literally. Also called old testament for good reasons.
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

undecided

I'm sorry, Knight. I'm not fit to fit your shoes. Back to the sidelines.
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

undecided undecided

I only answered your question with a rhetoric question. All you could do is, in riverstate-style, attack me with bragging melancholic nonsense.

And now you end with silly emoticons, nice chap you are.
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Reyginus:
Yes, it's possible but you don't have to let it. I could still recall my reaction the first time I saw the internal human anatomy of a patient and my reactions after watching the process over and over. I lost the gift of shock on such matters but sympathy remained intact.

Interesting...
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
JackBizzle:

What about medical schools where thing are rapped to students instead of taught? I'm afraid of the doctors we produce.

My friend went to a hospital because he had some pain in his knee. Can you believe that the attending doctor was chatting with another doctor, in her office, then told my friend to get an X-ray?!! After the looking at the x-ray photo, the doctor then referred my friend to the physiotherapist since the leg was not broken. THE BASTARD DOCTOR NEVER EVEN TOUCHED OR EXAMINED THE KNEE!! SHE JUST LOOKED AT THE X-RAY PIC AND DISMISSED MY FRIEND THEN CONTINUED CHATTING. GUESS WHAT WAS ON THE DOCTOR'S LABCOAT? A PIN FROM ONE OF THOSE PENTECOSTAL CHURCHES. YOU CAN IMAGINE- A PROUD CHRISTIAN CHURCH MEMBER WITH NO EMPATHY.

So have you joined the atheist forum?
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 6:56am On Jan 11, 2016
Tufanja:

I only answered your question with a rhetoric question. All you could do is, in riverstate-style, attack me with bragging melancholic nonsense.

And now you end with silly emoticons, nice chap you are.

grin

Seems work has started. No time for you to do your leisurely pastime of trolling
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin

Seems work has started. No time for you to do your leisurely pastime of trolling

Ah! JackBizzle the Great! I see you are missing my attention grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Are So Familiar With The Bible Rearrange These Popular Name. / The Credentials That Got David The Kingship Of Israel / 'Dressing Sexy' Is A Sin That Would Take You Straight To Hell!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.