Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,213 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! (11414 Views)

We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2016
Tufanja:

The plural betrays the nature...

the nature betrays the plural

See? I can say ambiguous nonsense too!!! grin grin
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

the nature betrays the plural

See? I can say ambiguous nonsense too!!! grin grin

I know you too well and for too long to bite in this your poisoned fish. Pass#
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2016
Tufanja:

I know you too well and for too long to bite in this your poisoned fish. Pass#

I suspected you to be someone I used to know. grin grin
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

I suspected you to be someone I used to know. grin grin

If you could just know who tongue. Gonna be a hard job for someone with DID tongue
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by johnydon22(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2016
Tufanja:

Critical thinking excludes dogmatic thinking. Critical thinking doesnt excludes valid religious arguments though. Both should not be mixed up...
Certainly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by KingEbukaNaija: 11:07am On Jan 04, 2016
winner01:
Happy new year to you too brother. I`ve been good. Wishing you God`s goodness and mercy this year.

Thanks bro and same to you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by urahara(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2016
I shake my head when I see a Christian who says the theory of evolution is false but who readily believes that two goats while mating and looking at a white rod will give birth to goats which have white stripes. Smh. Mtcheew
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 11:50am On Jan 04, 2016
urahara:
I shake my head when I see a Christian who says the theory of evolution is false but who readily believes that two goats while mating and looking at a white rod will give birth to goats which have white stripes. Smh. Mtcheew

lol grin
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
urahara:

This comment is good for the easy laughers...but we aint in pub tongue.

When you mix things for the sake of sounding funny, it is polluting the discussion that should be on what are facts, what are convictions, what is faith and what is superstition etc

Now it sounds like any christian can just believe anything, any falsity, any witchcraft, that there is ambiguity in their reasoning by definition without illustrating that factually. Dont think that is fair. There are also a lot of simular prejudices, wrong presumptions, etc on this forum about the position of atheists...lets not respond in the same silly manner.
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tufanja:

This comment is good for the easy laughers...but we aint in pub tongue.

When you mix things for the sake of sounding funny, it is polluting the discussion that should be on what are facts, what are convictions, what is faith and what is superstition etc

Now it sounds like any christian can just believe anything, any falsity, any witchcraft, that there is ambiguity in their reasoning by definition without illustrating that factually. Dont think that is fair. There are also a lot of simular prejudices, wrong presumptions, etc on this forum about the position of atheists...lets not respond in the same silly manner.

undecided undecided undecided

smh
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

undecided undecided undecided

smh

It is always easy to avoid a real dialogue...to escape the exchange of arguments...with empty statements you never need to show the core of you.

#whatyouhiding #whoyouhiding #openup
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tufanja:

It is always easy to avoid a real dialogue...to escape the exchange of arguments...with empty statements you never need to show the core of you.

#whatyouhiding #whoyouhiding #openup

It is evident that you are here to troll.
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

I prefer Logicboy.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Disqualifying someone as a serious and creditable conversation partner is a sign of weakness. Last resort when you cant fight someone with arguments. I would start thinking you are scared of me.

I respect you as someone with brains and that is also why i expect more of you when its about bringing constructive content.

#presented as fact: I'm a troll. #required: proves #contra-prove: none to find on NL
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
Reyginus:
I prefer Logicboy.

It is like saying you prefer Sai Baba to Buhari. They are the same person

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tufanja:

Disqualifying someone as a serious and creditable conversation partner is a sign of weakness. Last resort when you cant fight someone with arguments. I would start thinking you are scared of me.

I respect you as someone with brains and that is also why i expect more of you when its about bringing constructive content.

#presented as fact: I'm a troll. #required: proves #contra-prove: none to find on NL

grin grin

When you have something constructive to offer.....I will oblige!
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin

When you have something constructive to offer.....I will oblige!

Oh Romeo oh Romeo.. "teach me how I should forget to think"

#noprovesfortrollingdelivered
#someoneisplayingbacktheballwithoutscoring
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Yeah. Just that JackBizzle seems more clueless. lol.

1 Like

Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Hard to smell the rose when you cant approach it due to the thorns grown too thick...
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
Reyginus:
Yeah. Just that JackBizzle seems more clueless. lol.

I see. You miss me but cant admit it, so, you come to troll.

And are you still a christian?

Also, it seems that I had a deeply profound effect on many christians (or should I say exchristians) on Nairaland. They have either become deists or atheists.
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tufanja:

Oh Romeo oh Romeo.. "teach me how I should forget to think"

#noprovesfortrollingdelivered
#someoneisplayingbacktheballwithoutscoring

Romeo ?? cheesy

It seems you have an itch to scratch. I like melons. Do you have melons of the succulent variety?
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tufanja:

Hard to smell the rose when you cant approach it due to the thorns grown too thick...

I know. Women like you don't like to shave down there.

Feminists and hairy pits......
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Also, it seems that I had a deeply profound effect on many christians (or should I say exchristians) on Nairaland. They have either become deists or atheists.

Lol. Don't flatter yourself, Jack. Yes I miss you but miss Anony more. You know the fun when you have that younger one you always bully playfully and even when he's angry or pissed you still find a way to see humour in it? Lol. That's you to me.
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Miss you Maybe as much as my tooth-pain. Toothfairian yeah

Christian? Never been one in the way you define it, what i am doesnt interest you so no need to enlight you on that

You have a deeply profound effect? Still having identity issues? Still needing to have your influence count and brag about it? Really big contribution to peoples life! Congrats. Without you they would have never been liberated. Hope you invested as much time in caring for your near ones as you did for those poor digital victims of religious suppression and ignorance
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Romeo ?? cheesy

It seems you have an itch to scratch. I like melons. Do you have melons of the succulent variety?

You clearly don't know your classics hence you missed the joke.

Dont know what your fruit thing is about, but you clearly seeing me for the wrong person otherwise you would know.
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

I know. Women like you don't like to shave down there.

Feminists and hairy pits......

It was you telling me i did shave my arm pits so nice ....

What are you high on that you lost your memory?
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tufanja:

You clearly don't know your classics hence you missed the joke.

Dont know what your fruit thing is about, but you clearly seeing me for the wrong person otherwise you would know.

I know the classics. I am not taking you seriously and you missed my joke grin ironic
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Don't flatter yourself, Jack. Yes I miss you but miss Anony more. You know the fun when you have that younger one you always bully playfully and even when he's angry or pissed you still find a way to see humour in it? Lol. That's you to me.

Are you still a Christian? grin

I'm sorry but I have to ask....so many that have missed me and come to greet me have left the faith.....
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tufanja:

Miss you Maybe as much as my tooth-pain. Toothfairian yeah

Christian? Never been one in the way you define it, what i am doesnt interest you so no need to enlight you on that

You have a deeply profound effect? Still having identity issues? Still needing to have your influence count and brag about it? Really big contribution to peoples life! Congrats. Without you they would have never been liberated. Hope you invested as much time in caring for your near ones as you did for those poor digital victims of religious suppression and ignorance

Whatever.

Do you have succulent melons?
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by JackBizzle: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tufanja:

It was you telling me i did shave my arm pits so nice ....

What are you high on that you lost your memory?

grin

I'm just seeing how long this goes
Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Are you still a Christian? grin

I'm sorry but I have to ask....so many that have missed me and come to greet me have left the faith.....
If I'm to respect the term I'd say I never was. So tell me, how many converts have you now?

1 Like

Re: Atheists, We Need To Discuss These Important Topics!! NOW!! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
JackBizzle:

Whatever.

Do you have succulent melons?

1. Proves how interested you are in content and getting into the deep of topics. Escaping every real talk.
2. At least not as big as your ego.

Can we discuss serious topics now and stay on topic. Would want everyone to feel at ease here, so we can have real interest in what moves everyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Annual Church Conventions are Nigeria's Biggest Source Of Tourists - NTDC / Do Pastors Pay Their Tithe ? / Church History Outline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.