Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,061 members, 7,842,014 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive (74375 Views)

10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by MzzTega(f): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2015
Vikky014:
dnt mind them. they r jst deceiving themselves

lol@ur signature

grin grin
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Realone92(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2015
HateU2:
Thanks, goodmorning.
What u wrote there Is amazing and I doff my boxer for u " may your days Be long ......Amin "
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by popesam1(m): 11:21am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Sunny360: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2015
Listen, anyone (especially ladies) that allows their virginity to be abused does not place value on it. I am a strong proponent of #Nointercourseuntillmarriage.
Say no to pre-marital sex. Ladies (guys inclusive), embrace chastity.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by tosyne2much(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2015
onos217:
To the Virgin Ladies, please don't get carried away by all these misleading talks muttered by some of the guys in the house. Don't be surprise that the same guys who are claiming that 'virgin girls do not rock their boat' will be ones sweating to have one when they finally settled down and decide to tie the knot.
Don't be fooled!
You are right bro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by tosyne2much(m): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2015
Realone92:
What u wrote there Is amazing and I doff my boxer for u " may your days Be long ......Amin "
Nawa oooooh cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by torqque7(m): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2015
MzzTega:
Nobody wants a Virgin.
They are all looking for the experienced ones.
Who will now teach the virgins?
Who says no body wants a virgin?my dear everyone with his choice o..someone like me I want a virgin for wife o but for a side chick I don't want virgin,doesn't mean the side chick should be as wide as a well o..anyway that's just me and there are lots of guys out there like me,who no like better thing?will u like to buy a shoe that has been used by the whole market people?or buy a shirt ul see the same kind with half the town people?the answer is NO,everyone wants exclusive right to his most priced possession shikena..

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by firstolalekan(m): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2015
Laveda:
That got me laughing grin grin
Yeah But it got you crying deep down grin
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Laveda(f): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2015
firstolalekan:

Yeah
But it got you crying deep down grin
Crying? shocked why? undecided I don't take words too serious please..your opinion your headache cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by firstolalekan(m): 11:40am On Dec 30, 2015
adeh39:

Oh really?undecided
Some old guys like your great grandfathers?
I can see what you're trying to do...trying to gain my attentionundecided
Can you pls swerve now?
Idiotundecided
Gain your attention
LOL! grin God forbid!

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by firstolalekan(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2015
Laveda:
Crying? shocked why? undecided I don't take words too serious please..your opinion your headache cheesy
Storey story!

Why are you displaying your breàst for us if you're not a slúty slút seeking attention?
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by torqque7(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2015
onos217:
To the Virgin Ladies, please don't get carried away by all these misleading talks muttered by some of the guys in the house.Don't be surprise that the same guys who are claiming that 'virgin girls do not rock their boat' will be ones sweating to have one when they finally settled down and decide to tie the knot.
Don't be fooled!

Baba u too much..tell them,they don't know guys just want to have someone they can f*uck now but when time come for marriage na different ish
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by tosyne2much(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2015
Vikky014:
Lol bt dts the fact nah
Every lady is claiming she's a virgin on this thread

God is watching you people in 3D cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Laveda(f): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2015
firstolalekan:

Storey story!

Why are you displaying your breàst for us if you're not a slúty slút seeking attention?
Oh!!! Were you forced to view my dp? undecided
Do me a favour....fucck of my mentions...you're the only attention seeking man _slut here. undecided
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by yemoxyl(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2015
Nairaland guys be saying they want non virgin when they wish to find a virgin to marry undecided
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by GodblessNig247(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Thank you!
No thanks.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2015
Realone92:
Amin, thanks. E ku odun
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Realone92(m): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
HateU2:
Amin, thanks. E ku odun
I think am bad writing Yoruba make I try
EMI ase opolopo odun " in good health , in success ,in wealth .amin
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Vikky014(f): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Every lady is claiming she's a virgin on this thread

God is watching you people in 3D cheesy
Where is the every Lady
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
Realone92:

I think am bad writing Yoruba make I try

EMI ase opolopo odun " in good health , in success ,in wealth .amin
amin
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Philinho(m): 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
I regretted and mourn when I disvirgin a lady 6yrs ago......am so sorry
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
different strokes for different folks,as far am concerned,I dnt regret nt being a virgin after see Wat ladies dat marry as virgins go tru,who goes tru life without knowing what orgasm means,just marry start having kids,after 2 or 3 kids ,husband gets bored and starts seeking fun outside and leave u rusty.I have no regrets at all
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by chivic(m): 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Perverse generation!!!!when sin or illegality becomes common then sentimental response and Statements to massarge the ego of the offenders is bound to prevail. because they are still the ones that will respond to such issues.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by TheMascot(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
vizkiz:
tosyne2much, our "unvirgined" (lol, whatever that means) nairaland ladies are coming for you. grin

You will start seeing comments like

*virginity is overhyped
*what is so special about being a virgin sef
*who virginity don help
*being a virgin doesn't make her a good wife material

Dating a virgin is hell!!!
The only thing you ever get is BJ in fact you get so used to it that your system doesn't respond whenever she wants to start the process of BJing grin

Well I don't do virgins, I prefer a lady with experience *in dean winchester's voice* cheesy

hehehe..e pain am.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by jetage1(m): 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
lets call a spade a spade, khaki no fit be leather, i respect women alot, but when it comes to commitment i look out for dat innocence, dat purity, in as much as i wont get u laid if u are a virgin and am not serious abt u, i wont compromise my standard, only a virgin can make me pay dat visit to d alter. and by d way there is no such thing as virginity being overhyped, when fuel scarce na dat tym we dey talk more about am right? lets give it up for d virgins in da house
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by scentmarlc(m): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
wristbangle:
To date virgin ladies na wahala. U no fit kiss them, u no fit hug them and If you manage touch them, na so dem go dey shout lalasticlalaa oo!

Emma u don craze I swear grin grin grin LMAO, Lolsss

Omo mehn, dem wahala too much jare. If you touch, dem go shout jhesus!! grin grin ...if you hug dem too much, dem go call "Blood fo Jhesus" grin grin .... Yet dem sabi rub their canal against your trouser as if say na their the dongle dey. If u turn their clitoris to toy, e go sweet dem die but if dem born u try go further with that ur stupid finger...dem fit bite u ( as if u asked for her father's will) grin grin grin

#SayNoToDiscriminationOfNonVirgins cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by tosyne2much(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Vikky014:
Where is the every Lady
Don't ask me any kweshion. You know what I'm talking bout cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by tosyne2much(m): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
scentmarlc:

Emma u don craze I swear grin grin grin LMAO, Lolsss

Omo mehn, dem wahala too much jare. If you touch, dem go shout jhesus!! grin grin ...if you hug dem too much, dem go call "Blood fo Jhesus" grin grin .... Yet dem sabi rub their canal against your trouser as if say na their the dongle dey. If u turn their clitoris to toy, e go sweet dem die but if dem born u try go further with that ur stupid finger...dem fit bite u ( as if u asked for her father's will) grin grin grin

#SayNoToDiscriminationOfNonVirgins cheesy cheesy
I swear u sef dey kolo.. Hahahaha cheesy

But wait oooo !!! My babe no dey do all these things wey u list cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by scentmarlc(m): 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
cekhoe:
different strokes for different folks,as far am concerned,I dnt regret nt being a virgin after see Wat ladies dat marry as virgins go tru,who goes tru life without knowing what orgasm means,just marry start having kids,after 2 or 3 kids ,husband gets bored and starts seeking fun outside and leave u rusty.I have no regrets at all

I hail u oooo.....

I throway salute for the sharp guy behind dis your courage ooooo.........He must have done it too well grin grin
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
firstolalekan:

Gain your attention

LOL! grin
God forbid!

Get lost undecided
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by scentmarlc(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
I swear u sef dey kolo.. Hahahaha cheesy

But wait oooo !!! My babe no dey do all these things wey u list cheesy

Maybe she is an experienced virgin grin grin grin (**u know say virginity too get rank**)
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by firstolalekan(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Laveda:
Oh!!! Were you forced to view my dp? undecided
Do me a favour....fucck of my mentions...you're the only attention seeking man _slut here. undecided
Keep quiet jor

Dirty little whòre claiming virgin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) / Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.