Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive (74310 Views)

10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by ayusco85(m): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
vizkiz:

yeah, a supernatural fan to the bone bro

U just met one die hard fan of supernatural. Where exactly did u stopped?
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by vizkiz: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
ayusco85:

U just met one die hard fan of supernatural. Where exactly did u stopped?

the last episode bro. Sam is trapped in lucifer's cage. Bro I am so anxious cry
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
I don't think I can date a virgin. Not because of anything but can't stand the sight of 'that' blood. And a lot of them think you should be indebted to them once you popped the cherry first.

Whatever action you embark is believed to be coz you've had your way so you're 'misbehaving'. Even when the action is rational.
To date virgin ladies na wahala. U no fit kiss them, u no fit hug them and If you manage touch them, na so dem go dey shout lalasticlalaa oo!
Hmm
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by ayusco85(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
vizkiz:

the last episode bro. Sam is trapped in lucifer's cage. Bro I am so anxious cry

you are truly a fan. men the director is really an anti christ. see lots of blasphemy. how can God have a sister? lol. am enjoying it sha. sam is really screwed
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by vizkiz: 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
ayusco85:

you are truly a fan. men the director is really an anti christ. see lots of blasphemy. how can God have a sister? lol. am enjoying it sha. sam is really screwed

like I have to wait til next year? cry

Are they mad?? angry

I bet Crowley's mother has something to do with Sam being trapped with Lucifer undecided
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Exxit(m): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
cruzita:
armature question
amateur.

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by ayusco85(m): 11:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
vizkiz:

like I have to wait til next year? cry

Are they mad?? angry

I bet Crowley's mother has something to do with Sam being trapped with Lucifer undecided

hahaha. that witch is knowlegeable than the scribe of God meditron. she knows too much. i wonder if the book of the damned truly exists
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Adasun(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Am for virginsgrin
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nature8(m): 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
vizkiz:
tosyne2much, our "unvirgined" (lol, whatever that means) nairaland ladies are coming for you. grin

You will start seeing comments like

*virginity is overhyped
*what is so special about being a virgin sef
*who virginity don help
*being a virgin doesn't make her a good wife material

Dating a virgin is hell!!!
The only thing you ever get is BJ in fact you get so used to it that your system doesn't respond whenever she wants to start the process of BJing grin

Well I don't do virgins, I prefer a lady with experience *in dean winchester's voice* cheesy

Lol..
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 31, 2015
To all the 'virgin' lads here on NL I say big ups.But the non virgins and serial skirt lifters bashing the ladies,I say you will meet your own very soon!!!
Why should one standard apply to one sex and not the other?If you have never slept with a lady,I say good for you.If you have,I advise you to do the needful and shut the Bleep up!!!
There is a word for your kind. HYPOCRITE.

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Cutehector(m): 12:19am On Dec 31, 2015
labakeJ:
smiley
can i hav ur. Ur number please
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 31, 2015
I don't care if she is a non virgin but let her kitty be decent,not borehole.

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by causimalbarka(m): 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
gemale:

Let me paint 2 scenarios 4 u
Guy: (kiss, kiss, starts insertn d**k on wedding nyt)
Virgin bride: ye ye remove it; it's too big. It wld tear my pv$$y (sorry vagina)
Guy: no I assure u dt it'll stretch. It wld just hurt 4 a little moment. (tries again)
Virgin bride: ah ah stop it stop it ah it's paining me. (crying) I'm bleeding o. Stop & rush me 2 D hospital b4 I bleed 2 death.
Scene 2- xperncd luvers' wedding night
(both go down on each oda knowin wt each 1 lyks & makes d oda person feel real gud then suddenly)
Xperncd bride: honey I've neva tried what I'm abt 2 do wt u bt let me know what u tnk. (does some crazy ass kamasutra/50 shades kinky $hit).
Guy: WOWWWW!!!... OHHHHHH MYYYYY GOSHHHHHH.

Nw which 1 wld u prefer 2 b ur wedding nyt scenario? Hint-If I were u, I wld go wt d 2nd.
my brother I wish to av d taste wanna feel the pation of a virgin, if u av 1 bro abeg let me know her.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by ow11(m): 8:20am On Jan 07, 2016
what on God's green earth is this rubbish? and why does it have replies going on for 15 pages??

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by goodoo: 3:02am On Jun 19, 2016
Driver! Abeg stop me at nairaland!make i hear small matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking / Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day / Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.