Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,936 members, 7,838,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive (74346 Views)

10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by wristbangle: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
scentmarlc:

Emma u don craze I swear grin grin grin LMAO, Lolsss

Omo mehn, dem wahala too much jare. If you touch, dem go shout jhesus!! grin grin ...if you hug dem too much, dem go call "Blood fo Jhesus" grin grin .... Yet dem sabi rub their canal against your trouser as if say na their the dongle dey. If u turn their clitoris to toy, e go sweet dem die but if dem born u try go further with that ur stupid finger...dem fit bite u ( as if u asked for her father's will) grin grin grin

#SayNoToDiscriminationOfNonVirgins cheesy cheesy

LMAO gringringrin
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by olutunde12(m): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:
Virginity is so overrated it's actually ridiculous.

That is why we should all know it is lost once an enough reason to be careful. Once yours is lost, bone for life. Even the sight of blood from any part of the body makes some non-virgins angry.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by scentmarlc(m): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
adeh39:

Get lost undecided

Shuooooooooo

My cherricoco, wetin u find come hia.

(*oya abeg con dey go bfor NL e-thugs go pounce on u say uno be Virgin oooo. But me know say na lie dem dey lie grin grin grin )
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by dacovajnr: 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
This was how this girl told me She doesn't know how she lost her virginity undecided I just laugh chop my own clean mouth
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by scentmarlc(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
agarawu23:
Okada
Stop me here grin

Weyrey boy grin grin

Bike man, abeg wait here, make I seee wetin tosin dey yarn for hia again cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by tosyne2much(m): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
cekhoe:
different strokes for different folks,as far am concerned,I dnt regret nt being a virgin after see Wat ladies dat marry as virgins go tru,who goes tru life without knowing what orgasm means,just marry start having kids,after 2 or 3 kids ,husband gets bored and starts seeking fun outside and leave u rusty.I have no regrets at all
Nice one jawe cool
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by iHustle(m): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
Every sane man wants to marry a virgin. A wife is perhaps a man's most priced asset. Which sane man will want a woman that has willingly spread her legs for other men? Which sane man wants a woman that has emotional and maybe spiritual ties with other men? Which sane man doesn't want the priceless exclusivity that a virgin offers? Exclusivity is at the heart of marriage. No man enjoys thinking about how other men slept with his wife in the past. The thought is sickening. If a man married a non-virgin, there's a special part of his wife which he has deprived himself of.

Yes, some virgins have bad character but so are so many non-virgins. There are still many good mannered and beautiful virgins out there. Guys, don't let the lying spirit of this age deceive you. And advice your female friends and family members who are still virgins to keep it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by harristo(m): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
HateU2:
**erm* scratches head*. I understand that 1st paragraph but that second one is somehow not explanatory. Wanna enlighten me more?

I meant, it is crazy for a guy to be asking a girl whether she is a virgin when they want to start dating, when the guy plans to deflower her / sleep with her as they date and does not plan to marry her.

A sensible girl will not keep her virginity for a long time only to give it to a guy that hasn't put a ring in her finger, because in that case it will be no different if she had lost her virginity a long time before.

Bottom-line, girls shouldn't keep their virginity until they meet the right guy, but until they meet someone they will marry. So those guys asking girls whether they are virgins or not when they don't plan on marrying them, should stop doing pointless things.

As long as a girl has agreed to form a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship with you as a guy, then know that whether she is a virgin or not is pointless. It is only if you plan on marrying a girl and to wait until marriage before sleeping with her, that you can ask whether she is a virgin or not, otherwise you are in no position to ask that question.

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by vizkiz: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
ayusco85:

you watch supernatural?

yeah, a supernatural fan to the bone bro
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by tosyne2much(m): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
dacovajnr:
This was how this girl told me She doesn't know how she lost her virginity undecided I just laugh chop my own clean mouth
hahahaha cheesy

Baba, easy ooooo cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Yea. I get it now. You are on point
harristo:

I meant, it is crazy for a guy to be asking a girl whether she is a virgin when they want to start dating, when the guy plans to deflower her / sleep with her as they date and does not plan to marry her.

A sensible girl will not keep her virginity for a long time only to give it to a guy that hasn't put a ring in her finger, because in that case it will be no different if she had lost her virginity a long time before.

Bottom-line, girls shouldn't keep their virginity until they meet the right guy, but until they meet someone they will marry. So those guys asking girls whether they are virgins or not when they don't plan on marrying them, should stop doing pointless things.

As long as a girl has agreed to form a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship with you as a guy, then know that whether she is a virgin or not is pointless. It is only if you plan on marrying a girl and to wait until marriage before sleeping with her, that you can ask whether she is a virgin or not, otherwise you are in no position to ask that question.

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Actually the hormones don't work the same in men and women.

So no. God will punish yous severely for lying to get what you want and acting brand new Afterwards.
but some people claim this hormone do not exist. They say if it exists, why then do sex workers seem to be able to have sex without strings attached? So what do you say about that?
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by dacovajnr: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahaha cheesy

Baba, easy ooooo cheesy
baami wetin remain lah...I been wan Gf her before but her lie make me repent
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by scentmarlc(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
I don't think I can date a virgin. Not because of anything but can't stand the sight of 'that' blood. And a lot of them think you should be indebted to them once you popped the cherry first.

Whatever action you embark is believed to be coz you've had your way so you're 'misbehaving'. Even when the action is rational.

Baba dis things for dey easy to understand with small grammar naa grin grin
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by tosyne2much(m): 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
scentmarlc:

Baba just like to dey intimidate us with grammar sha cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahaahahahahaa roflwkmd cheesy

Chaiii !! Bros u funny ooooo cheesy
sheeey he funny abi he sick,advice him to get an experience psycharist
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by ronald4lif(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
scentmarlc:

cheesy grin
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by scentmarlc(m): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Excuse me ?

My crush don't mind dat yeye guy jere. Virg or No Virg, I go give u my akamu freely grin grin
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by scentmarlc(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba just like to dey intimidate us with grammar sha cheesy

No mind him jere cheesy

As for me, My candid advice for both parties APC (disvirgineds dey reign now grin) and PDP( dem dey opposition).....follow your heart.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bigmarx:
Truth is light....You are being truthful....May God's light shine on your part henceforth

Amen. And may His light shine on ur path, too.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Ariemuogaga: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
With a Virgin, your life is made plain and simple as Virgin...back to the origin, where life is sweet and with little or no worries, that's how life's like with a virgin...God bless all those whom despite pressure never succor to the temperature of the world and still keep him/her virginity...

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
scentmarlc:

Shuooooooooo

My cherricoco, wetin u find come hia.

(*oya abeg con dey go bfor NL e-thugs go pounce on u say uno be Virgin oooo. But me know say na lie dem dey lie grin grin grin )

grin embarassed tongue
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Amen. And may His light shine on ur path, too.
Amen...thanks
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by agarawu23(m): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
scentmarlc:

Weyrey boy grin grin

Bike man, abeg wait here, make I seee wetin tosin dey yarn for hia again cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Donmichaelz(m): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
wristbangle:
To date virgin ladies na wahala. U no fit kiss them, u no fit hug them and If you manage touch them, na so dem go dey shout lalasticlalaa oo!
and u got 188 likes from non virgins..lol,make Una dey console Una self

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Precious91(m): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sultanchidi:
tanx sir, make we sit down c nairaland gals wen go come claim PhD virgins
lol.funny you
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Vikky014(f): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Don't ask me any kweshion. You know what I'm talking bout cheesy
hahahahahaha. funny u
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Vikky014(f): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Donmichaelz:
hahahaha. faints
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by wristbangle: 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
Donmichaelz:

Abeg click "like" make I hit 200LIKES grin
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by tosyne2much(m): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Donmichaelz:
hahahaha roflwkmd

Imagine oooo !! Me wey be OP just garner 35 likes cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by AyamConfidence(m): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahaha roflwkmd

Imagine oooo !! Me wey be OP just garner 35 likes cheesy
got 45 mehn...and counting:-P
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
scentmarlc:

I hail u oooo.....

I throway salute for the sharp guy behind dis your courage ooooo.........He must have done it too well grin grin
yes o,n besides seeing marriages dese days,I dnt regret anything

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Can A Guy Compliment A Girl's Boobs Without Sounding Like A Pervert? / Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day / When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.