Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive (74368 Views)

10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by kaskadjosh: 2:15am On Dec 30, 2015
you people made my day mehn, it was like i was at night of a thousand laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by cele360: 2:39am On Dec 30, 2015
I respect and Value my virginity a lot and thats why i dont want to loose mine, no matter who, no matter what
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:
Virginity is so overrated it's actually ridiculous.
Story Story, Storrrryyyyy
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 30, 2015
cruzita:
armature question
Pls. Correct the armature to Amature then to Matured.

Because it's indeed a matured question.
It was made for a reason.
It's like getting a TEAR RUBBER vehicle for you.
Or getting an overtly used vehicle for you as well.

PLEASE which do you prefer..?
Just be real

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by LastProphet: 3:00am On Dec 30, 2015
it's unexposed boys that always talk about virginity, it's complete nonsense. I personally avoid virgins and many experienced peeps I know do that.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Ayauche(f): 3:01am On Dec 30, 2015
tongue All u guys here are just lying, the truth still remains that a virgin is always respected no matter what. Whether u like experienced mamas or not if u get married to a virgin for dis century u go adore am quench. Advice to the virgins out there, hold ur aso rock tight, dnt allow if u can till u say I do. Believe me I knw what am saying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by bfatoba(m): 3:23am On Dec 30, 2015
The sad truth about sex is ... even when you become a professional, it adds no value to you.
The value in Virginity is the fact that abstinence is extremely difficult and once you've had it once, its difficult not to repeat.
Virginity is Valuable... it shows that the woman can be resilient even in the face of adversity.
Society is rotten, and because of that Morals are out the window... everyone want to feel appreciated for what they don't deserve.
If you keep your virginity, it doesn't make you different in the eyes of anyone who didn't keep theirs because they can't understand.
I'm no Virgin and If I marry a girl who is or isn't a virgin, I'll just be glad... what I am though, is a truthful person.
She's seen through the lies, deception, lust, envy, thirst, hammattan, Rain, konji, hornyness, poverty, fame, anger, Friends or what have you that made other women have sex and she didn't give in....

Bro .. give that VirginWoman a medal... and if you seriously believe all the lies women tell to men about why they couldn't wait... then you don't understand women. those that gave it away, want it back. all these woman purchased 50 Shades of Grey, to read about how a virgin lost her virginity..... yet they'll tell you it doesn't mean anything.... the lies 75% of women tell and 90% of men believe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by hmuhammad(m): 3:27am On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by gabinogem(m): 3:27am On Dec 30, 2015
cele360:
I respect and Value my virginity a lot and thats why i dont want to loose mine, no matter who, no matter what
so u choose to carry ur virginity to heaven? I wish u success in such adventure.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by gabinogem(m): 3:30am On Dec 30, 2015
Ayauche:
tongue All u guys here are just lying, the truth still remains that a virgin is always respected no matter what. Whether u like experienced mamas or not if u get married to a virgin for dis century u go adore am quench. Advice to the virgins out there, hold ur aso rock tight, dnt allow if u can till u say I do. Believe me I knw what am saying.
well, as long as 'virginity' does not guarantee a successful marriage, life will certainly move on.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by mama777(f): 3:41am On Dec 30, 2015
Ayauche:

you have said it all.it really really pays to keep your virginity.be wise

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by hmuhammad(m): 3:41am On Dec 30, 2015
LOL!!! Shout lalasticlala say make him come do wetin undecided undecided
wristbangle:
To date virgin ladies na wahala. U no fit kiss them, u no fit hug them and If you manage touch them, na so dem go dey shout lalasticlalaa oo!
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Ayauche(f): 3:41am On Dec 30, 2015
gabinogem:
well, as long as 'virginity' does not guarantee a successful marriage, life will certainly move on.

Am not disputing that, all am saying is that dnt act as if virginity doesn't mean anything cos it means a lot and u knw dat.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by hmuhammad(m): 3:51am On Dec 30, 2015
Uyi168:
nothinq reali special abt being a virqin...my thouqhts tho....

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by johnny89(m): 4:12am On Dec 30, 2015
Excuse me
YourMain:

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by leksymaxy(m): 5:08am On Dec 30, 2015
I prefer to date a virgin and keep her than the experienced one because i love them been emotional..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Meelaw(m): 5:11am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by GodblessNig247(m): 5:35am On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Ive always tried to live by the notion when you meet someone, your inital thought of them. Based on how they look and what they were doing. That split second you judge them, does not define you. What truly makes you a good person is when you're able to pause and actually get to know them before you make judgemental opinions that could honestly hurt and scar someone in ways you'd never imagine.

You sound so reasonable and mature. I have been following your mentions, you have not in anyway used insolent words on people who have failed to understand your point of view even when they shower u with insults. That's maturity personified!

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by wristbangle: 5:52am On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Ive always tried to live by the notion when you meet someone, your inital thought of them. Based on how they look and what they were doing. That split second you judge them, does not define you. What truly makes you a good person is when you're able to pause and actually get to know them before you make judgemental opinions that could honestly hurt and scar someone in ways you'd never imagine.

A standing ovation for this comment. Responsible and Respectful lady cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by wristbangle: 5:56am On Dec 30, 2015
MzzTega:
Nobody wants a Virgin.
They are all looking for the experienced ones.
Who will now teach the virgins?

They should learn on their own

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by harristo(m): 6:00am On Dec 30, 2015
HateU2:
My guy asked some months after we met.
My guy: babe, are u a virgin
Me: No, I'm not(y shld I lie? If we get serious nko? Won't he eventually find out undecided)
My guy: how many relationships have you been in?
Me: Three.
My guy: Can u say u have had sex more than 20times?
Me: (this question is annoying anyway. Am I suppose to be counting that) I'm not going to answer that babe.
My guy: Well, I don't care about your past thou, I just need your full attention in this relationship.
Me; I don't have a bad past(Yes, I dont) I just went through the normal relationship ish that did not work out.
Here we are today keeping our relationship. Virgin or not, the guy that will love you will love you. It just depends on how you treat each other. I rest my case.

98% of us regrets ever loosing the virginity. Believe me.

Even if you say that, you would have still ended up loosing the virginity to that your guy that asked you about it. I mean if you were a virgin, would you have told him that, you intend to stay a virgin in your relationship with him undecided

What I am trying to say is that, if you were a virgin and intended to stay that way until you were married, you most likely wouldn't have been able to date that guy - you won't be able to date most guys.

And as a girl if you aren't prepared to stay a virgin until you get married, then there will be no point in her keeping it for a long time. As a girl you don't keep your virginity until you meet the right guy, it is until you get married or there will be no point / it will be no different than not keeping it few years later when you realize that the guy you thought was the right guy wasn't
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by enitiObanke(m): 6:03am On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

.....you see 'one' bah? She finds virginity 'overrated and ridiculous'!!! By their ****** we shall know them.....
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 30, 2015
harristo:

Even if you say that, you would have still ended up loosing the virginity to that your guy that asked you about it. I mean if you were a virgin, would you have told him that, you intend to stay a virgin in your relationship with him undecided

What I am trying to say is that, if you were a virgin and intended to stay that way until you were married, you most likely wouldn't have been able to date that guy - you won't be able to date most guys.

And as a girl if you aren't prepared to stay a virgin until you get married, then there will be no point in her keeping it for a long time. As a girl you don't keep your virginity until you meet the right guy, it is until you get married or there will be no point / it will be no different than not keeping it few years later when you realize that the guy you thought was the right guy wasn't
**erm* scratches head*. I understand that 1st paragraph but that second one is somehow not explanatory. Wanna enlighten me more?
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by t2luv1: 6:07am On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

i detect some sort of envy in your statement. By the way I agree with you. lol.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by t2luv1: 6:09am On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
I don't think I can date a virgin. Not because of anything but can't stand the sight of 'that' blood. And a lot of them think you should be indebted to them once you popped the cherry first.

Whatever action you embark is believed to be coz you've had your way so you're 'misbehaving'. Even when the action is rational.

Mine is because I prefer someone that knows what they are doing. I aint got time to do some sort of training. This aint show time at the Apollo.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by t2luv1: 6:13am On Dec 30, 2015
MzzTega:
Nobody wants a Virgin.

Good question? you have any idea regarding who?
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by gabinogem(m): 6:22am On Dec 30, 2015
Ayauche:

Am not disputing that, all am saying is that dnt act as if virginity doesn't mean anything cos it means a lot and u knw dat.
they are both important. Whether u decide to be de-flowered or not, life, relationship must move on... it is all about decision, sometimes it's beyond our power & comprehension, cuz nature can also decide for us whether we should stay virgin or not. Cheers.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Rooy57(m): 6:22am On Dec 30, 2015
MzzTega:

Story!
You sound like one!
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by simplymade(m): 6:35am On Dec 30, 2015
MzzTega:
Nobody wants a Virgin. They are all looking for the experienced ones. Who will now teach the virgins?
MzzTega
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by dyn1800: 6:42am On Dec 30, 2015
Funny enough everybody enjoys the benefits of being a virgin at one Stage in our life. And. More so, at some point we get disvirgin........ So every virgin has their expiration date
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Vikky014(f): 6:46am On Dec 30, 2015
MzzTega:
Nobody wants a Virgin.
Sis dts a big lie oooo. any responsible man dt wants to marry will always like to marry a virgin. bt for those small guys dt r nt ready to marry detest virgins bc they wunt hv their way wt one... so if u r one keep it for urslf nt for any man ok?
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by oluboom(m): 6:49am On Dec 30, 2015
if there r no disvirgined ones, then wu wil teach d virgins

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) / Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking / Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.