Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,763 members, 7,840,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive (74371 Views)

10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 30, 2015
How many times have you had s e x
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by agarawu23(m): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2015
wissenschaften:
oga yo moni na pipty naira
lol
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Coraje(m): 6:52am On Dec 30, 2015
I pray I marry a virgin with right values

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Vikky014(f): 6:52am On Dec 30, 2015
tosyne2much u forgot to add dt non virgins gets so offended with comments frm any female moniker dt portrays her as a virgin. to the extent dt they strt abusing and laying curses on the said person alleging hw she ws an ex prostitute claiming to b a virgin

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Trustworthiness: 6:55am On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:
Virginity is so overrated it's actually ridiculous.

It is not an overrated thing for ladies that are hoping to get to a caring and sincere man. Because, it goes a long way for a married lady to secure her marriage from other ladies that loves to slander woman that are happily married to a caring, loving and sincere man.

A lady's virginity is one of her strong pillar of having a successful and peaceful marriage.

I am talking from experience.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 30, 2015
They have had s e x more than 30 times and yet they still call it normal relationship, i wish all ladies can remain virgins or keep their virginity for the right man

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 30, 2015
Pls if you are a virgin and single kindly contact me bcus na virgin lady i won marry

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by pojophilius(m): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2015
either you are a virgin or not,,if we are cool,we ar cool...
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by DamselH33(f): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Is that your theory? cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by DamselH33(f): 7:05am On Dec 30, 2015
firstolalekan:

Yeah.. Even prostitutes were once virgins wink just take heart grin
Take heart?
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by walad4yhu(m): 7:06am On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

I can stand that and would gladly so. I don't know if I'm just being prejudicial but from the one virgin experience I had I can't be bothered anymore.

She weeped profusely and made me to pledge unrealistic vows and that moment ruined everything we had as all my action was perceived to be heartless coz I've had my way. And the constant reminder of how someone gave me their pride and 'womanhood' scares the hell out that me.

Perhaps others have had better experience but mine isn't some ketchup in a drumstick.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Topsyvic(f): 7:10am On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmmmm I blv in virginity..my pride my dignity!
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Trustworthiness: 7:22am On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

I can stand that and would gladly so. I don't know if I'm just being prejudicial but from the one virgin experience I had I can't be bothered anymore.

She weeped profusely and made me to pledge unrealistic vows and that moment ruined everything we had as all my action was perceived to be heartless coz I've had my way. And the constant reminder of how someone gave me their pride and 'womanhood' scares the hell out that me.

Perhaps others have had better experience but mine isn't some ketchup in a drumstick.

I hope all vigin ladies who prefer a relationship that will end in marriage will learn a lesson from a post from a guy like this.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Harwoyeez(m): 7:27am On Dec 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
grin grin grin
why u con shine teeth virgin Tayo
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by ifeanyi83(m): 7:28am On Dec 30, 2015
And who says the so acclaimed virgins do not enjoy sexual satisfaction Anyone with cognate experience in bedroom matters knows that sexual satisfaction is not achieved by vaginal penetration alone. Virginity is a state of mind, an abstract concept used to justify anyone who for whatever reason, has not had (any form of) sexual encounter. Remember sex has different dimensions. So before you call yourself virgin...think again...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by franklingud(m): 7:33am On Dec 30, 2015
Married virgins don't know anything.
Can't satisfy their husbands, very dull in bed and so on.
And their bad character ehh!!
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by gretblue: 7:37am On Dec 30, 2015
henrylowe:
Frankly speaking, I don't think I can marry a virgin even when I see one. Experienced ladies rocks my boat
Correct dude.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by popesam1(m): 7:38am On Dec 30, 2015
firstolalekan:
Popesam1, u dey mind her?
Don't be deceived by her slimness o cheesy The borehole done turn well grin I swear
Lmao, bro I didn't mean it oo
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by popesam1(m): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2015
adeh39:

undecided
Shoro niyen?
Nah your papa dey drill the hole bah? undecided
Ode! undecided
Awww. Mama kole toyen
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by delectablegyal(f): 7:50am On Dec 30, 2015
DamselH33:
The experienced ones were once virgins

Are you experienced?
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by bishoppapi: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=YourMain post=41457577]Virginity is so overrated it's actually ridiculous.[/quote

It is not overrated and not ridiculous. it is appreciated especially in this perversed generation where young boys and girls have more sexual experience than their parents. Abstain from sexual immorality.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Sent4rina: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2015
MzzTega:
Nobody wants a Virgin.
They are all looking for the experienced ones.
Who will now teach the virgins?

Are you a virgin and do you need to be taught? If yes, congratulation, you've won urself an experience teacher.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by DamselH33(f): 7:59am On Dec 30, 2015
delectablegyal:

Are you experienced?
#teamvirginz
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by firstolalekan(m): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2015
adeh39:

undecided
Shoro niyen?
Nah your papa dey drill the hole bah? undecided
Ode! undecided
Nope
I know some old guys that have drilled it and now are disgusted by it.
As tiny as you're, you're carrying a dug well about
Dindinrin
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Sultanchidi(m): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2015
Precious91:
*grabs popcorn and sobo
spreads mat to read comments,especially from the secondary and tertiary virgins*.
secondary virgin, tertiary virgin. Lol
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by delectablegyal(f): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2015
DamselH33:
#teamvirginz

Na so all of una dey lie.
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by tosyne2much(m): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2015
kobonaire:
its all cool .….. I liked your "10 signs of poverty thread" , that should have made FP
Na Lalasticlala get final say oooo baba cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by Sultanchidi(m): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2015
Ab025:
@tosyne2much

Prof, kindly differentiate o cos in naija, we have primary, secondary and tertiary virgins.

Kindly specify which one you are referring to.
lol, if u nor b primary virgin dat means u ar not a Virgin forget dose gals wen dey form tertiary or secondary virgins, dem 4 add PhD virgins join na

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by MrPaul2: 8:07am On Dec 30, 2015
I
vizkiz:
tosyne2much, our "unvirgined" (lol, whatever that means) nairaland ladies are coming for you. grin

You will start seeing comments like

*virginity is overhyped
*what is so special about being a virgin sef
*who virginity don help
*being a virgin doesn't make her a good wife material

Dating a virgin is hell!!!
The only thing you ever get is BJ in fact you get so used to it that your system doesn't respond whenever she wants to start the process of BJing grin

Well I don't do virgins, I prefer a lady with experience *in dean winchester's voice* cheesy

Then keep waiting for my finished juicy ice cream. grin grin virgins are best, when you eventually ... Hehehehe grin grin
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by kaybee09(m): 8:08am On Dec 30, 2015
All those that said I cn't marry a virgin or dy cn't date virgins r crazy, dia brains cells are damaged..bunch of fornicators.. Too some extend I dn't blame them because Good and pious women r for good men and vice versa

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by oseka101(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2015
vizkiz:
tosyne2much, our "unvirgined" (lol, whatever that means) nairaland ladies are coming for you. grin

You will start seeing comments like

*virginity is overhyped
*what is so special about being a virgin sef
*who virginity don help
*being a virgin doesn't make her a good wife material

Dating a virgin is hell!!!
The only thing you ever get is BJ in fact you get so used to it that your system doesn't respond whenever she wants to start the process of BJing grin

Well I don't do virgins, I prefer a lady with experience *in dean winchester's voice* cheesy

dude ur awesome
Re: 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2015
!stsex is so overarted and second virginity is also so overrated, non virgins and virgins alike are getting married every weekend, the crazy naughty girl from uni is also getting married, the adventurous fun girl is also married so what the heck is all the hype about virginity and virgins, i am more interested in her being a fun and sociable girl, her lady with her own interest, a pleaser cheesy with a good sense of humor, girl who loves to cook and all not some virgin ish, how is that even important tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) / Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking / Guy Tests His Girlfriend's Faithfulness With A Fake Account On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.