Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] (26491 Views)

[must See] Hot Photos Of Lady In Braless See-through Outfit At BET Awards Night / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards, 2016(nomination Thread). / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by naijaboiy: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2015
[size=20pt]POSTER OF THE YEAR(MALE)[/size]

The Nominees are....

[size=15pt]NAIJABOIY
DECKER
IAMLEGEND1
CUTEHECTOR
VIZKIZ
RONALD4LIF
TOKS2008
JIMICOKER[/size]

And the winner is.....

RONALD4LIF!!! cheesy

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

7 Likes

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
So I carry award go house at last ?

*clears throat*

I dedicate this award to God almighty for giving me an incredible opportunity to display my gifts and talents

I also want to dedicate this award to my ex who couldn't wait to reap what he sowed

Lastly, I dedicate this award to my nairaland crush, I can assure you that I wouldn't have won this if I wasn't for you

Special thanks to
Harbosede02
Mhizkel
Ronald4lif
Wristbangle
Lalasticlala
Naijaboiy
Decker
Misspicy
Cutehector
cool

Gay Alert! Ur ex is a "he" lol.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by SINNZ(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
Swissheart:
Beautiful faces here.......

Have you found a seat yet? smiley
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by falconey(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
Congrats ronald4lif.

2 of my candidate won!!! Still counting...........

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Same sex; homo shocked shocked shocked

Misconception or you've been bamboozled?
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by naijaboiy: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
SINNZ:

You know me too well bro gringrin
No dulling o cheesy
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Mhizkel(f): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
SINNZ:

What is a tosyne2much? undecided
A Tosyne2much is a ''boi'' grin with high level of intelligence which is exhibited through the creation of informative, enlightening, and educative threads. Furthermore, each thread are listed in 10points. Hence, the name ''baba 10/10''. cheesy
Hope this little description helps? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by SINNZ(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
I know say my boss must win. Tuale for u sir!

Clear road for ronald4lif jare angry

3 Likes

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by lilmax(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
[size=20pt]MOST HUMBLE(MALE)[/size]

The Nominees are.....

[size=15pt]KINGTO.M
WRISTBA.NGLE
IPLEDGE.10
TOSYNE.2MUCH
CUTEHEC.TOR
IAMCH.ARIS[/size]

And the winner is.....

IPLEDG.E10!!! cheesy

CNGRATULATIONS!!!
most humble ke
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by wristbangle: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
Cutehector
Kingtom
Misspicy
Tosyne2much
EMUSMITH
[b]Wriatbangle

MRSPHYNO
Sinnz
Ronald4lif
Mamagee3
Darven
Twaci
STFUAREYOUGOD
Laveda
Deejavuu
Obiorathesubtle
Iamcharis
Iamlegend1
Decker
Kingtom

And all romancelanders you are all invited and welcome to this special event.
[/b]

U deserve cane bro gringrin

To fluck your dry yansh dey hungry me for mi spelling my name.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
Neyoor:

Misconception or you've been bamboozled?
you tell me sir grin
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by agarawu23(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
[size=20pt]MOST CONTROVERSIAL.[/size]

The Nominees are...

[size=15pt]DELECTB LEGYAL
AGARA WU23
THESONOFMvARK
TOKS2008
DECKE R
MRC ORK
SINNZ
MAMAG EE3[/size]

And the UNDISPUTED winner is......

THESONO FMARK!!!! cheesy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I am not controversial o sad in fact I don over gentle smiley

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Gay Alert! Ur ex is a "he" lol.
it's allowed lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by MzPecs(f): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
Congratulobia ronald4lif

One bottle of orijin on your head! cool

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by naijaboiy: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
lilmax:
most humble ke
Ask the people who nominated him not me cheesy
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by mirexxx(f): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
most humble ipledge10 shocked shocked

he is in a way sha smileytongue
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
falconey:
Congrats ronald4lif my 2nd candidate won!!!!!

Hmmmn! The chocolate soldier.

Jagaban001
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by SINNZ(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

A Tosyne2much is a ''boi'' grin with high level of intelligence which is exhibited through the creation of informative, enlightening, and educative threads. Furthermore, each thread are listed in 10points. Hence, the name ''baba 10/10''. cheesy

Alryt boo. wink

Holla if you still need that date, I'lld love to dote on a beautiful woman such as yourself to further bless my evening smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by naijaboiy: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2015
wristbangle:

U deserve cane bro gringrin

To fluck your dry yansh dey hungry me for mi spelling my name.
Baba no vex o! Na my phone and I bin dey Rush cheesy
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by mirexxx(f): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
lilmax:
most humble ke
na u humble? sad
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by onila(f): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
ronald4lif:

Haha, that one own stupidity is inherited and we're accustom to her zaniness. But the mamagee3 took us by storm and no one would have thought anyone could be that stupĂ­d. And to think they both reside in the states, a coincident or an indictment that indeed most America inhabitants are thick? I think I'd settle for the latter. grin

Gracias G.
grin
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
Oh wow. Oh my.

Thank you all so much that's so amazing. I'm literally blushing so hard right now. That has honestly made my year. And congrats to all the nominees too and those people who are just humble in their own right. We're all winners and amazing humble people. I'm ridiculously proud to be among such amazing, crazy fun people. Thank you all so so so so much. I will try my very best to keep up this "humility" even though I think I'm turning into a bit of a lipsrsealed. But thank you all. I honestly could only aspire to a lot of people I see here that remain anonymous in their good character. And I think those are the people who deserve the award. Never the less. Thank you.

I hope you all have a happy new year.

Ronald4liff
Cutehector ( I'm still really sorry)
Mrsphyno
Decker
Naijaboiy
Sinnz
CaroLyner
STFUareyouGod
Firstking01
Deejavuu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Swissheart(f): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
SINNZ:

Have you found a seat yet? smiley
.... Oops, thanks.... I got a place
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by naijaboiy: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
Baba ronald4lif and Ipledge no speech? undecided
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ronald4lif where do I meet you for the buzz? You should buzz me for this award

Congrats brov
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Mhizkel(f): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
SINNZ:

Alryt boo. wink

Holla if you still need that date, I'lld love to dote on a beautiful woman such as yourself to further bless my evening smiley smiley
You can place a reservation while I fix up somethings for the evening. grin cheesy
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by ipledge10(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
[size=20pt]MOST HUMBLE(MALE)[/size]

The Nominees are.....

[size=15pt]KINGTOM
WRISTBANGLE
IPLEDGE10
TOSYNE2MUCH
CUTEHECTOR
IAMCHARIS[/size]

And the winner is.....

IPLEDGE10!!! cheesy

CNGRATULATIONS!!!
Thank you bro

Special thanks to those that nominated me grin

I was really suprised seeing people nominating me for most humble male.
I Believe every thing happens for a reason...I.was still telling someone that I will add little ego next year (new year resolution thing),but now I will have a rethink...maybe this award is just to open and my eyes,to be myself.
I
Congrats to other winners...

Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by wristbangle: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
[size=20pt]POSTER OF THE YEAR(MALE)[/size]

The Nominees are....

[size=15pt]NAIJABOIY
DECKER
IAMLEGEND1
CUTEHECTOR
VIZKIZ
RONALD4LIF
TOKS2008
JIMICOKER[/size]

And the winner is.....

RONALD4LIF!!! cheesy

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Chai!!!! The award whey dem give my guy unique mehn!

Dancing!!!!

Na mhizkel award remain now.

Meanwhile mirexxx where u dey all this while? sad
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by tosyne2much(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
Mhizkel:

hahaha cheesy

I feel hyped ooooo Mhizkel cheesy
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you tell me sir grin

Don't be lazy dude! Help ursef out.........
Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2015
Deserved! wink wink
YourMain:
Oh wow. Oh my.

Thank you all so much that's so amazing. I'm literally blushing so hard right now. That has honestly made my year. And congrats to all the nominees too and those people who are just humble in their own right. We're all winners and amazing humble people. I'm ridiculously proud to be among such amazing, crazy fun people. Thank you all so so so so much. I will try my very best to keep up this "humility" even though I think I'm turning into a bit of a lipsrsealed. But thank you all. I honestly could only aspire to a lot of people I see here that remain anonymous in their good character. And I think those are the people who deserve the award. Never the less. Thank you.

I hope you all have a happy new year.

Ronald4liff
Cutehector ( I'm still really sorry)
Mrsphyno
Decker
Naijaboiy
Sinnz
CaroLyner
STFUareyouGod
Firstking01
Deejavuu

Re: Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] by ronald4lif(m): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2015
SINNZ:
I know say my boss must win. Tuale for u sir!

Clear road for ronald4 lif jare angry

Hahaha, thanks boss. I'm just having a good time here but it seems it 'pays off' after all.

Thanks MzPecs, Falconey, and everyone who nominated and participated. The fun continues. 4 bottles of odeku for everyone, mama Bisi oya report here. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21)

Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? / Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.