Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? (40946 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Akochi86: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
since u confronted the girl & she doubted and u ve got to discover; kindly withdraw from her so dt u dont continue messing up ur reputation and she will inturn accuse u morow 4 dumping her. rather she will find out she disapptd u & so lost u who perhaps would ve stuck to her. Thanx and dont forget 2 give ur life to Jesus

1 Like

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by ronald4lif(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Do you still think that it is only men that fall on love or desire something different?

You haven't seen anything .cheesy

That's one of the reasons I don't envy marriage coz I might easily divorce. There's no point to be married, flirting about while the woman flirts too.

And I'll understand her protest if she cheats too but would prefer we split than deceive ourselves.

Knowing myself I can hardly stick to one woman and I'm susceptible to fall for some other woman who avail herself. There's no point really.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

That's one of the reasons I don't envy marriage coz I might easily divorce. There's no point to be married, flirting about while the woman flirts too.

And I'll understand her protest if she cheats too but would prefer we split than deceive ourselves.

Knowing myself I can hardly stick to one woman and I'm susceptible to fall for some other woman who avail herself. There's no point really.

Blame pre-marital sex and your unwillingness to adapt. sad
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Flashh: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

Stop calling women hoes angry
I hardly and don't like calling women HOES.

But sometimes the traits of these girls/ladies these days prompts me to.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Flashh:

I hardly and don't like calling women HOES.

But sometimes the traits of these girls/ladies these days prompts me to.

What traits?

Stop being hypocritical please!

If cannot call a mana dog, don't call a woman a ho.e! Dunt double-speak pleaseundecided
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by kayalla(f): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
@OP did the gey complain? do ur thing ur friend do his own, maybe she's enjoying wat she is doing why spoil tings for her?
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by mutvy: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ain't you ashame of asking the world this type of question?
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Flashh: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:

What traits?

Stop being hypocritical please!

If cannot call a mana dog, don't call a woman a ho.e! Dunt double-speak pleaseundecided
Why are this way? So scourge you could still misquote me.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by vislabraye(m): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
korel9:

I once poked him with the question of her availability or his interest in her and he said she's just a fling

You no get wahala. You can continue with your fling.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
kekakuz:
kiss[size=20pt] nothing new
Everybody in my office is sleeping with our cleaner [/size]
including you
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by kekakuz(m): 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Julianne10:
including you
Just the same way all the boys in your area have tested your dry kpeff grin
Julianne10:
including you
Just the same way all the boys in your area have tested your dry kpeff
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by mikolo80: 1:13am On Dec 31, 2015
kekakuz:
that your cleaner must 'garrit '
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by femi4: 5:42am On Dec 31, 2015
kekakuz:
Including you?
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by internetpo(m): 10:26am On Dec 31, 2015
korel9:
Straight to the point.

I met this girl sometime ago and we started seeing each other (as in no strings attached just for the benefits). She happens to be a client of ours.
It was my colleague who actually told me she's available (as in not attached) so I took my chances cheesy .
After a while, I started seeing her with my colleague (as in she coming to see him in the office). I confronted her and she said there's nothing between them. All these while my friend never mentioned there was something going on between them. All he kept saying was that the girl would be good on bed. I couldn't tell him about the girl and I cos she's Hausa and a muslim while I'm not Hausa and a Christian. I feel he may lash at her and discourage her from continuing with me which may even endanger her.
I was shocked when one day he told me of his escapades with the girl and how the girl got involved in a duel with his other girl who he's planning on getting married to.
I have no long-term intention with this girl so also does my colleague. But I feel I should tell him before he finds out or what do you think my fellow nairalanders?

Constructive responses please

Do you have to sleep with every lady you see?

Eyekandi:
You, why lipsrsealed

Your colleague tho, why cheating on his fiancée

The girl must be hot undecided

Exactly sometimes am Disappointed at the way some of us behave.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by gemale(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
McBrooklyn:
Enjoy Yourself Baby Boo . . . Cos Even Your Boo Get A Boo grin

Shey Make I Join Your Crusade, Bro? cheesy
Indeed my broda. D spirit is moving wt full force in dt ministry.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
Flashh:

Why are this way? So scourge you could still misquote me.

I did not misquote you

Men who sleep with different women-= players

Women who sleep with different men= prostitutes

??

Explain how the above are not hypocritical?

I am sorry by the way
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Flashh: 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
daretodiffer:

I did not misquote you

Men who sleep with different women-= players

Women who sleep with different men= prostitutes

??

Explain how the above are not hypocritical?

I am sorry by the way
I will give answer to that in January.

Now, I'm preparing for a lot of things. Most importantly, preparing for Kirk. cheesy
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by korel9: 1:19am On Feb 14, 2016
mutvy:
Ain't you ashame of asking the world this type of question?

Aren't u ashamed of reading such questions?

Must u comment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos / Couple Rocks Wizkid’s Starboy Jersey In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.