Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? (40895 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend / Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by petux(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
lol
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Demmocrats(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by korel9: 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sijo01:
How about you stop seeing the cheerful giver

She won't stop bugging me cry
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by sybarite7(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bros I don't work in a construction company, and u said CONSTRUCTIVE RESPONSE.. Make I just lock up make constructors comment
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by miqos02(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
ok
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by falconey(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
kekakuz:
kiss[size=20pt] nothing new
Everybody in my office is sleeping with our cleaner [/size]

in that case she must be clean!
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Pastev1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
My dear don't be stupid; get ur full dose n quit without notice nor sign don't in4m ur colleague.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Foolishh
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by ndujekwu(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
That's not a frightening decision. .. . . Discuss it over a bottle of wine, beer or fish... #simple #caseCLOSED
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
I do not see why you need to tell him anything?

To what purpose?

He does not intend on marrying her. Neither do you intend to marry her.

To what purpose?

If you do not want anything with her anymore then simply tell her so.

It is even better you tell her that you suspect she is sleeping with the other guy and end the relationship on that respect.

I do not see what you will gain by telling the guy.

Anyway, maybe I am a little bit old fashioned. I never kiss and tell no matter how sweet or sour.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Larryfest(m): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tell him oga den u guys can increase d velocity in which u use in flogging her kitty,no harms done since she hs decided 2connect u both 2her wifi...God loves a shareful giver

1 Like

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Fynestboi: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
SPDAZZY:
Your choice

Btw
Please the mod that banned me in the education section should kindly unban me.

I believe it is the post in French warranted the ban. I only quoted a french post wherein someone suggested a whatsapp group for French speaking nairalanders. I had added my number just in case the group sees the light of the day.

Now my post is hidden and I am banned without any notice or explanation. This is unfair. If you didn't understand what I wrote, there are better ways to go about it than banning me without notice.

I am unhappy with this development. I need to continue to air my views on that educative section.

Thanks.

Cc: Olawalebabs, fynestboi, Richie, lalasticlala

undecided free... That wasn't the handwork of any mod.

Na spambot no understand your language grin grin
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Jayuba(m): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tell him and 4get d girl for him. I dont see anything in woman that will make u fight with ur friend.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
I think Your thing should be cut off and donated to charity
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by sweatlana: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
Usher and rkelly same girl. Love that song.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by FemiFaniKayode: 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
OP your subject doesnt match the body of your post these two words describe you.

Confused Maga!

You have been scammed by a pusssyyy cat
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by sweatlana: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Jayuba:
Tell him and 4get d girl for him. I dont see anything in woman that will make u fight with ur friend.
Just pray u don't find yourself in the same situation.
Pussy is powerful
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by korel9: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
TrollTrap:
Always remember.... Bros before hoes.

You're a true niqqa cos I actually thought of dat too grin
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Flashh:
I won't blame you guys at all. I blame the worthless hoe.

How is she a h.oe?

All I can see a bahhhhd galundecided
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by SPDAZZY(f): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Fynestboi:

undecided free... That wasn't the handwork of any mod.

Na spambot no understand your language grin grin

Lol.

OK. Kindly unban me.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by HARDDON: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
Eyekandi:
You, why lipsrsealed

Your colleague tho, why cheating on his fiancée

The girl must be hot undecided

So ur faince is permitted 2 cheat on u wit any hawt gurl Huh?

1 Like

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by korel9: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:
OP your subject doesnt match the body of your post these two words describe you.

Confused Maga!

You have been scammed by a pusssyyy cat

I don't blame you! Your moniker speaks volume grin
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Odunharry(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@korel9
what would telling him serve exactly?! you are not looking to marry her, neither does he, so enjoy this community toto, and be merry.

yeah she may have many other guys in her stable, and so what?! these guy are after her just for the toto, so they shouldnt complain.
and condoms are not made for donkeys.
This
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
HARDDON:

So ur faince is permitted 2 cheat on u wit any hawt gurl Huh?

I mean the girl must be hot for op and his colleague to be sleeping with her.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Sijo01(f): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
korel9:

She won't stop bugging me cry
What happened to your will power? Or you don't have a word of your own
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
I beg wipe mouth comot dey go.

Grown men and drama.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by HARDDON: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Eyekandi:

I mean the girl must be hot for op and his colleague to be sleeping with her.

nope , she just cheap. Without principles nor discipline n a cheap lier too

2 Likes

Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Normal practice in our office grin
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Candybob(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kiss n tell! Nairalanders nawa ooh!
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by hollywater: 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Eyekandi:
You, why lipsrsealed

Your colleague tho, why cheating on his fiancée

The girl must be hot undecided
Instead of you to say the girl must be a hoe , you said hot.
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Nicepoker(m): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
kekakuz:
kiss[size=20pt] nothing new Everybody in my office is sleeping with our cleaner [/size]
including u
Re: My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? by Rastamann: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
Rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! / Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.