Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard (44304 Views)

BRT New Buses Are Coming In Batches To Lagos Bus-Stops / Why Are Alcoholic Drinks Allowed To Be Sold At Motor-Parks, Bus Stops, Etc? / 10 Popular Names Used For Bus Stops In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by CaptPlanet(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Wiseoldman:
Don't mind those saying PH has only fancy bus stop names. They are only calling stops on the major Aba Road. Although Aba Road is the only major road in PH, it is not the only road in PH nah....

True. There are plenty funny names in ph even tho they're not bus stops. Okrika as in bend down select, Aluu....etc...lol
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by blank(f): 8:25am On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by touche(m): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2016
First rainbow......second rainbow.......coconut
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by asids55: 8:28am On Jan 06, 2016
HateU2:
1. Ile gogoro 2. So easy 3. Iyana mortuary 4. Soka
so easy!! ayobo right??
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by kixo(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2016
wahala junction, along Benin-Agbor road, Edo state
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by mayor27(m): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2016
ashewoboy:
I reside in lagos and I think I've heard some funny bus-stops.

1. Cement

2. Ile- ile(refuse dump)

3. Dustbin

Add yours.
elewure(the one that have goat)
eleyele(the one that have bird at home)
inalende(fire chase me to this place)
chanlenge orita
opo(mufu olosha oko area)
oke padre
omitowoju(water is enough to look face)
dugbe alawo
oranyan
olomi(water seller)
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by firstking01(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2016
omokoladele:

Sure PH has sweet names for bus stop

But Rumuola still has a bus stop. I went there a day before yesterday.
owk..
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by SoNature(m): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2016
In Enugu, there is a bus stop called Akwusi Anuwa Ogu...stop and start fighting grin
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 06, 2016
“killer” bus stop
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by cecekay(f): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2016
SoNature:
In Enugu, there is a bus stop called Akwusi Anuwa Ogu...stop and start fighting grin
lol
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by ayoniakins(f): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2016
Rumu okuta...

Odokekere

molekere
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by firstking01(m): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Haha...they might not be stops in ph but they're still in ph naa.... ogbunabali na that one funny me pass...somewhere arnd garrison I think.

And then Cocaine village, I no just get talk for that one...
hahaha...u just dey mention names of places...it's called cocaine estate or rumougba...dats where i'm plying my trade cool
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2016
Omotayor123:

Are you based in Abk
nope...I sch dere cheesy
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by firstking01(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2016
IzonOwei:
you Don forget rumuokoro and rumuokuta abi... grin
hahahahaha...those places are nt bus stops na grin
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 06, 2016
asids55:

so easy!! ayobo right??
Yeah, you know that place right?
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Nuezha(m): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2016
firstking01:
Down in ph here everytin is wit a touch of class and efizzy...u'd be seeing bus stops like....leventis....cfc...bridge/genesis...artillery...intels...airforce...shell RA...waterlines...garrison...GRA...presidential...and it continues like dat undecided...
rumuola, rumuokoro. rumu this, rumu that are also with a touch of excellence. keep deceiving yourself
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by omobash21(f): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2016
Funny names in abeokuta Idi aba Oke igbore Itoku Lantoro Sapon Oke mosan Ibara Lafenwa
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Liquid2Metal: 8:53am On Jan 06, 2016
kpansia bus stop( Bayelsa)
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by mommysgirl(f): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2016
tyson99:

dem get funny names for abeokuta no be small

sapon,panseke,onikoko,onikolobo

in short apart from jide Jones no other better name
Totoro junction, grin grin grin
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by islandmoon: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2016
mommysgirl:

Totoro junction, grin grin grin

MTD cheesy cheesy cheesy, OPIC, Hill Top nko? wink
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by babyboss001: 9:06am On Jan 06, 2016
Ita eko
Iyana motuary
Opo ina
Lafenwa
Ita oshin
Asero
Adigbe
Omida
Idi aba
Oke odo
Opo malu
Idi ape
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by mommysgirl(f): 9:07am On Jan 06, 2016
islandmoon:

you must be an adigbeite cheesy
No grin grin
I live in Obantoko
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by trychris: 9:07am On Jan 06, 2016
Agbotikuyo at Agege.

Ekun Ojo.
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by mommysgirl(f): 9:07am On Jan 06, 2016
islandmoon:

MTD cheesy cheesy cheesy, OPIC, Hill Top nko? wink
Brewery grin
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by islandmoon: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2016
mommysgirl:

No grin grin
I live in Obantoko

Unaabite?
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by mommysgirl(f): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2016
louismane:
Lmao asin ehhn...moved here recently iyana mortuary has bin d weirdest ive hrd..den derz one odo iya oni tinko bus stop...d pple naming abeokuta bus stops hve zero chill...lool
No chill at all grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by loomer: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2016
We no get bus stops for where I dey, na trek we dey trek
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by b3llo(m): 9:13am On Jan 06, 2016
ashewoboy:
I reside in lagos and I think I've heard some funny bus-stops.

1. Cement

2. Ile- ile(refuse dump)

3. Dustbin

Add yours.
maza maza{sharp sharp in hausa}
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by islandmoon: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2016
mommysgirl:

Brewery grin
lol , you really know that town, at least i have mastered JOS, PORT HARCORUT, ABUJA, ABEOKUTA, LAGOS,OSHOGBO, KADUNA, AND BAYELSA in Nigeria, i can drive without asking for direction in any of these cities apart from Lagos.
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by mommysgirl(f): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2016
islandmoon:
lol , you really know that town, at least i have mastered JOS, PORT HARCORUT, ABUJA, ABEOKUTA, LAGOS,OSHOGBO, KADUNA, AND BAYELSA in Nigeria, i can drive without asking for direction in any of these cities apart from Lagos.
Tourist
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by uchejames2(m): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2016
Amukoko Kosofe bustop
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by mommysgirl(f): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2016
islandmoon:

Unaabite?
No, I just live there

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

A Trip Back To Titanic(Historical Photos). / Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.