Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard (44303 Views)

BRT New Buses Are Coming In Batches To Lagos Bus-Stops / Why Are Alcoholic Drinks Allowed To Be Sold At Motor-Parks, Bus Stops, Etc? / 10 Popular Names Used For Bus Stops In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by geesilver(m): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2016
Olopo meji Ile eja Iiyana oke andi
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by babadem2much(m): 9:18am On Jan 06, 2016
Moshalashi grin

chursh grin grin

cemetery
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Proxy001(m): 9:21am On Jan 06, 2016
Akpanigogo (dandruff) b/stop, Benin city. Santana b/stop. first second and third cemetery b/stops
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by fortunechy(m): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Gerrrraahhhere bus stop
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by smizel(m): 9:23am On Jan 06, 2016
oniwaya
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by islandmoon: 9:23am On Jan 06, 2016
mommysgirl:

Tourist

we always ball in Abuja and Kaduna in my University days in UniJos, Abeokuta is my home town, and i did my secondary school in PH visiting Bayelsa, and a good friend of mine staying in Oshogbo and you know Abeokuta is very close to Lagos which gives me easy access to Lagos whenever i visit my home town! cheesy
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Misternas89(m): 9:24am On Jan 06, 2016
MistyDave:
Eye korin [bird singing]
Ita alamu [alamu's outside]
Opo maluu [Cow's pole]
Odo gunyan [mortar pounding yam]
Obo road [pussy road]
... Hilarious
Hehehehehe, Ilorin Boy I guess lol. I rep Kwara tho, Offa 2 be precise
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by smizel(m): 9:24am On Jan 06, 2016
sunsun in ogbomosho
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by justtfab(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2016
1. Idi-Mango

2. Idi-Aba

3. Iyana mortuary
I lived in abeokuta b4. lol.
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Gidoka(m): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2016
British America (JOS)
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by alobam28(m): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2016
Cassette bus-stop aguda
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by ballem(m): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2016
Kachi'ne
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by mommysgirl(f): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2016
islandmoon:

we always ball in Abuja and Kaduna in my University days in UniJos, Abeokuta is my home town, and i did my secondary school in PH visiting Bayelsa, and a good friend of mine staying in Oshogbo and you know Abeokuta is very close to Lagos which gives me easy access to Lagos whenever i visit my home town! cheesy
Lol, I lived in Abuja, kaduna and maiduguri, Ibadan is my hometown, I live in abeokuta, I schooled in Osun state, I visit Lagos too cos it's close to abeokuta cheesy
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by islandmoon: 9:38am On Jan 06, 2016
mommysgirl:

Lol, I lived in Abuja, kaduna and maiduguri, Ibadan is my hometown, I live in abeokuta, I schooled in Osun state, I visit Lagos too cos it's close to abeokuta cheesy

stop kidding! the maiduguri thou!!
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by samylinks: 9:40am On Jan 06, 2016
akinsal:
Awolumate bstop onikolobo pansheke
oko filling bstop

brb...
Akara, akamu isi eke etc
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by SlyCharlie(m): 9:41am On Jan 06, 2016
MistyDave:

... Bros no give us beans chop o, how abt "Rumuobiakani, Rumuokurushi, Rumuomasi, Rumuokuta, Rumuigbo ... All these na people names abi ?? Wo i go punch you for face.
Dude, don't u understand written English
In my writ up u quoted i said most of them where in English Language except the RUMU'S,
when i say Rumu's, i mean rumumasi, Rumuokuta, and all the others u quoted right there, which technically are not bus stops per say, but district names.
Next time abeg before u quote, read carefully. Tnx
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by geeyinks: 9:43am On Jan 06, 2016
akinsal:
Awolumate bstop onikolobo pansheke
oko filling bstop

brb...
agbo afoju..( blind party)
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by mommysgirl(f): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2016
islandmoon:

stop kidding! the maiduguri thou!!

Not kidding , I lived there for two and a half years
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by asids55: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2016
HateU2:
Yeah, you know that place right?
you stay around there?
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by islandmoon: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2016
mommysgirl:

Not kidding , I lived there for two and a half years

wow!! you have also tried when it come to knowing Nigeria , we can chat later if possible as id like to catch up with an appointment in 30mins time, Bye for now Miss Abeokuta 2016
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by SlyCharlie(m): 9:50am On Jan 06, 2016
Nuezha:

rumuola, rumuokoro. rumu this, rumu that are also with a touch of excellence. keep deceiving yourself
Oga calm down any rumu u see are district names not bus stops per say.... They are only popular cos its the notable landmark around...
Eg. Rumuokoro roundabout, Rumuokuta Roundabout, Same for rumuola, rumuigbo etc.. A true ph nig, would know wat am talking about, Any rumu u see is actually a village/town and they actually have traditional rulers...
Rumu means children by the way
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 06, 2016
asids55:

you stay around there?
I'm frequent there. Presently there with my aunt.
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by glossy6(f): 10:08am On Jan 06, 2016
kosioko...no husband
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 06, 2016
iamsmile:
are you for real?I'm a proud corn city boy
hehehehe I was 'Kola' boy tongue
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by coded06(m): 10:11am On Jan 06, 2016
MegaTron360:
arowo jobe bus-stop
spot on. That my bus stop
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by xample(m): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2016
coconut bustop
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by mommysgirl(f): 10:16am On Jan 06, 2016
islandmoon:

wow!! you have also tried when it come to knowing Nigeria , we can chat later if possible as id like to catch up with an appointment in 30mins time, Bye for now Miss Abeokuta 2016

Yes boss
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by eduxerxes: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2016
Ama-draft bus stop in Owerri...!
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by pweetychyka(f): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2016
Ogogoro bus-stop (old ojo road)
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by tzoracle: 10:24am On Jan 06, 2016
firstking01:
ehen?

Mbok which part
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by UjSizzle(f): 10:25am On Jan 06, 2016
In Lagos it will be Coconut.

In Anambra:
Anya fu ijiji grin grin (eyes that see housefly? Lol)
Re: Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2016
abat4real37:
Elewure bus stop

alaguntan(iyana Ipaja )
Afariogun, Olorun adaba, idi mango, aye, abule (MBA) , ISO koko

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

A Trip Back To Titanic(Historical Photos). / Ekesons First Class Cabin In Road Buses Makes History / Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.