Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

People Take Me For Olosho, Wanna Change My Moniker...***clarification *** - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Take Me For Olosho, Wanna Change My Moniker...***clarification *** (2259 Views)

Virtuous Joy, Plus-Sized Bride: Never Allow People Take Away Your Joy / Many Of You Don't Know Why My Moniker Is Emergencycase / Notification:: I Av Changed My Moniker From Timothychima To Timsonpreye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Take Me For Olosho, Wanna Change My Moniker...***clarification *** by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
20bc:
"The way you dress that's the way you will be addressed... "

It's better you change your moniker to something better than this......

What do you expect to come to some niggas mind when they see the word qussy with sardine added to it.... cool
pls how do I change my moniker on NL? Thanks
Re: People Take Me For Olosho, Wanna Change My Moniker...***clarification *** by 20bc(m): 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
obejoseph10:
pls how do I change my moniker on NL? Thanks

Good news, you fπcking can't, that's one of the problem with this forum, and its nice though....

You will have to re-register with another moniker
Re: People Take Me For Olosho, Wanna Change My Moniker...***clarification *** by PussySandie(f): 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: People Take Me For Olosho, Wanna Change My Moniker...***clarification *** by biz2get(m): 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
Oh My Gosh!!! Send me Credit Let me call you and send your new name to you cool cool cool cool
Re: People Take Me For Olosho, Wanna Change My Moniker...***clarification *** by petux(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
finalboss:
ah don die who be dix
uuuu lol street boi
Re: People Take Me For Olosho, Wanna Change My Moniker...***clarification *** by finalboss(m): 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
petux:
uuuu lol street boi
my nigger...wadup
Re: People Take Me For Olosho, Wanna Change My Moniker...***clarification *** by cokacoola(m): 12:04am On Jan 01, 2016
She should change to digger
prettythicksme:
Since she b hoe now,she should change to something decent like cutlass or axe huh? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Handle Her? / Angry Ex-girlfriend Destroys Her Boyfriends Range Rover (see Photos) / So Depressed. Please Enter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.