Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money (28590 Views)

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
Omo ask for sex, don't dull
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
valdes00:

Bro.... u mean ( Automated Teller Mumu )
I haff died grin
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by LoneRanger12(m): 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
Akosxxx:
most girls are guilty of this, I ve experienced such myself. trust na, I dey give dem red card sharply
That's typical of most Nigerian girls. If u continue to give them money, u be maga bt if u don't give them, they'll refer to u as a broke ass nigga.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by badostic: 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
How much have you given to her so far?
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Damfostopper(m): 11:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
At my age i dnt comment on stupid post...i hate daft guys,,,,u beta dump d bitch..except na money for hand...pussy for ground
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by linearity: 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
J
kponkedenge:
I met this girl some two months back, and asked her out. She told me she'll think about it. Up till now, she hasn't given me a reply but hasn't stopped requesting for cash from me. Of recent she told me she'll need about N15k for personal reasons. She didn't even tell me what she wants the money for what kind of person is that. And she hasn't even accepted my proposal yet. I feel like letting her go even though I love her so much. What do u guys feel?

How can you love someone you know next to nothing about?

Bros, I think your head is play tricks on you...You only lusting after her or having infatuations about her, that is not love.

Infatuation is the state of being completely lost in the emotion of unreasonable desires and it is characterized by urgency, intensity, sexual desire, anxiety, high risk choices, reckless abandonment, etc and it happens instantly quickly peaks once it gets it's object of infatuation and dwindles thereafter.

Love is an intense feeling of deep affection and it is characterized by faithfulness, loyalty, confidence, willingness to make sacrifices, contentment, partnership, etc and it happens over time and grows.

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by lohresloco: 11:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
really, idiots like these still exist...woooow[i][/i]
kponkedenge:
I met this girl some two months back, and asked her out. She told me she'll think about it. Up till now, she hasn't given me a reply but hasn't stopped requesting for cash from me. Of recent she told me she'll need about N15k for personal reasons. She didn't even tell me what she wants the money for what kind of person is that. And she hasn't even accepted my proposal yet. I feel like letting her go even though I love her so much. What do u guys feel?

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by abdullkabar(m): 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
U love her abi,giv it to heeeer(apa omo)...hmm

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Classicman47(m): 12:04am On Jan 01, 2016
kponkedenge:

No I'm no, I just love her and I don't know why she's treating me like this

What is love sef? How do u love a person who is obviously trying to rip u off? Bros forget. U no love her, u just want her cuz she doesn't want u(U knw d drill now).
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Classicman47(m): 12:10am On Jan 01, 2016
Damfostopper:
At my age i dnt comment on stupid post...i hate daft guys,,,,u beta dump d bitch..except na money for hand...pussy for ground

Dat kitty cat must be damn expensive, mehn. 15k?
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by opey112(m): 12:12am On Jan 01, 2016
kponkedenge:

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by opey112(m): 12:12am On Jan 01, 2016
kponkedenge:

.Forget love for this matter u no dey hear word?
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by doskie(m): 12:33am On Jan 01, 2016
coolh3ad:
What i feel??.Hmmmm..Are you an ATM as in (Automated Teller Machine)
if all the atm for Nigeria vex for you now you go say you no do them anything.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Obynolee(f): 12:34am On Jan 01, 2016
Empress2014:
. What's up with the LGA?

Nothing, just wanna know
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by olac21(m): 12:43am On Jan 01, 2016
Vikky014:
r u her dad or mum like seriously sme girls eh. i cant evn beg a guy for recharge card nt to tlk of money. no wonder they feel used and dumped by guys....

Many likes for d comment,I love gurls dat believe in demselves...nt d Gold digging types
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by xest(m): 12:57am On Jan 01, 2016
HARDBUOI:
op dats how u kno a materialistic gal i would advice u not have anything to do with her.
i dont kno when our gals learnt that rubbish dats wat they do these days.
i also gt one gal last week she replys my texts reluctantly.
but the only day she was seroius i was suprised, then d next tin she asked for money and i droped her sharperly
foolish geh! grin
I love u for dt. OP borrow sense here.

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by abimic(m): 12:57am On Jan 01, 2016
Empress2014:
Oga leave that thing, the babe need money na,if d op can afford to give her,he should give her, some people dey dash out money sef without holding a woman to sex ransom, if the babe had say yes to the Op,he won't come on here and be asking us silly questions,he would give her the money
Firstly, happy new year, I do acquiesce with you though but for Position on ground, he felt like he's about to be used. The girl should have practised decorum of the mouth because except a guy is being sent huge money for upkeep, yahoo yahoo, musicians, such demands won't be met by hardworking discerning guys who really work hard for their earnings. The Demand though isn't bad but too early and makes a guy think the girl probably has got nothing to offer other than lay eggs of demands everytime while adding nothing to his quality.

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by xest(m): 12:58am On Jan 01, 2016
Empress2014:
Give her na, she might later consider you sef if you take care of her very well,i guess she isn't that ok, grin...goodluck bro
like girl like girl. U go support her na,if dem tell una to.....una go dey dodge,if na money una mouth go open sharpaly
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by aprilwise(m): 12:58am On Jan 01, 2016
When u tell naija babes I love u. They will be looking at ur hands if they going into ur pocket to bring out money. To them love nd money is a coin of two sides.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 01, 2016
YourMain:
If you don't want to give her money don't! Regardless of if you're in a relationship or not

Hahaha , there is no friggin relationship
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by ussy09(m): 1:11am On Jan 01, 2016
kponkedenge:

No no dasuki u won't understand

2 Likes

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Kirinwa: 1:13am On Jan 01, 2016
kponkedenge:

Drop her like 2015. Girls seem to be the same. I sent a girl I admired recharge card, I also had to call her to ask whether she received it before she could say thank you.

Their attitude is something else. I don't know where they picked it from. Even after sending credit, to call you dey hard dem. Whoever told them that its only men that appreciate women.

2 Likes

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by ussy09(m): 1:15am On Jan 01, 2016
Jfyzee:
Dude your eyes are open but you can't see.. it is better you close it to enable you see clearly.. that's ma advice.

Just another MAGA on her list.. undecided
Lol in other words we can say okpolo eye e no b open eyes
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by ussy09(m): 1:16am On Jan 01, 2016
Aikon:
friend zone alert. Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!

her personal reason may be her boyfriend she is trying to help.
hehe dis ur run no b here oooo
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Etizz: 1:17am On Jan 01, 2016
slap1:

Don't be surprised he is seriously considering giving her the money. undecided

Bros happy new year jor.... Dat guy nor know his left from right...... It will take him time
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Vikky014(f): 1:17am On Jan 01, 2016
olac21:

Many likes for d comment,I love gurls dat believe in demselves...nt d Gold digging types
happy new year dear. tnx
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Etizz: 1:18am On Jan 01, 2016
DonaldGenes:

lmaooooooooooo Bruh, you de vex ni
Nor mind dat guy..... Happy new year to u
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by JudgementHammer: 1:29am On Jan 01, 2016
Aitee1:

Happy new year in advance!
Thank you dear. Same same
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by enitiObanke(m): 1:33am On Jan 01, 2016
Met this lady a while back, gave her a ride. At the point of disembarking, we exchanged numbers, but she said she doesn't want unecessary calls. Called her like once weekly over a 3 weeks period. In the 4th week this transpired between us;

Girl; Jerry?
Me; It's jerry u av bin trying to reach?
Well, dis is Fra****, frm S*****. Am not a corper oh!
Girl; Hehe,sori,gudmrn,jerry is helpin me seek 4 biz transporting motor @ S***** thr, i didn't save his num n i need ur help cash wise,aving a pressin need of 10k,pls can help,thank u

.....obviously she didn't even save my number to begin with. That was the last the insolent lady heard from me.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by mamaafrik(m): 1:35am On Jan 01, 2016
Oche211:
This isn't love man.
The girl must ve seen a dasuki in u.
Btw i think u re the only one doing the loving here. If u don't stop dis ASAP, she will continue to see u as the chairman of maga guys Association.
Final word: she doesn't love u, only playing nd using u.
the funny thing is that you yourself knows shez not into you,awe stop wasting ur time.........:,if that girl wan kill u patapata,no be 2 say yes today, withdraw from d ATM finish and later form some funny attitudes afta sucking ur juices?,even the girl knws that you no get balls at all,why not respond back everytime with "hmmmmm,i've heard you "EVERY other time she texts,calls or bring such topic up and giv ar little space and time,you'll see her reactions,love ko,yemi ni....

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by oloko1859(m): 1:54am On Jan 01, 2016
Guys like the OP are meant to be kept far female, they'll mess up things for their fellow men
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by olac21(m): 2:04am On Jan 01, 2016
Teespice:
and I was proved correct.

see them insulting and calling her broke ass. na them go dey sell properties offline carry money give the girl

come online dey form bad ass.

What then is d girl?one tin is sure here-girls defend girls,boys scold them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! / Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.