Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money (28615 Views)

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by DonaldGenes(m): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
eightsin:
Ask for sex straight up bro. Pls don't dull. Make us proud.

Edited. My guy, u b maga, she fit even use d money buy gift for her boo. You have failed us already.

lmaoooooooo @ Editted part
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by DonaldGenes(m): 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Etizz:
"I love her so much"...

Oh lawd.... Dis is what I just hate....

So sense nor go tell u say na office d girl won open for your head??

lmaooooooooooo Bruh, you de vex ni
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by asatemple(f): 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
Queen of CUPIDITY. She no even ask for recharge card na 15k.... O di easy
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Obynolee(f): 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
Empress2014:
Give her na, she might later consider you sef if you take care of her very well,i guess she isn't that ok, grin...goodluck bro

Are you from obiakpor LGA
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by lookingfly: 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
Tell her to come collect the money for your house then kpakam she don enter one chance grin... But on a serious not, she doesn't Love but only want to exploit you. Run for your pocket.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:
I met this girl some two months back, and asked her out. She told me she'll think about it. Up till now, she hasn't given me a reply but hasn't stopped requesting for cash from me. Of recent she told me she'll need about N15k for personal reasons. She didn't even tell me what she wants the money for what kind of person is that. And she hasn't even accepted my proposal yet. I feel like letting her go even though I love her so much. What do u guys feel?

NIGGAR ur game is low.
you gatto seek help b4 it's too late
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by odinese(m): 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
banio:
Pls kontinue helping the needy, God will bless you bountifully
Buahahahaha
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
Oche211:
The girl must ve seen a dasuki in u.
Hahahaha... That got me on the floor mate!!!
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by omocalabar(m): 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
op, do not mind all the hypocrites guys here cos they are even doin worse,....every guy has been a maga one time or the other in their life.......so enjoy ur magalised 2016
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by IBBG(m): 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
valdes00:

Bro.... u mean ( Automated Teller Mumu )
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha. nairaland una bad die. chei!
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by morganwizzy55(m): 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
I see dasukigate near your house, is he your uncle
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:
I met this girl some two months back, and asked her out. She told me she'll think about it. Up till now, she hasn't given me a reply but hasn't stopped requesting for cash from me. Of recent she told me she'll need about N15k for personal reasons. She didn't even tell me what she wants the money for what kind of person is that. And she hasn't even accepted my proposal yet. I feel like letting her go even though I love her so much. What do u guys feel?

think with ur head
, not ur emotions. goodluck. dont be a maga. dont reward a girl's behaviour wen she is not acting positively.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by zabuur: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Well, if u have , just give for Gods sake. Imagine a lady telling you she can't go on a trip with you coz she has to seek her boy friend's permission but, keeps asking you for financial assistance and making gifts requests without seeking the same permission
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by ruksylaser(m): 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Had it been she said yes, you would have given her the 15k? PNP (pussy niggas problem)
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by niceeric(m): 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
diva90:
And what's wrong with being generous enough to help her? She's asking for 15k not 50k. You claim you have interest in someone but you can't help them. So basically people who do not yield to your requests promptly are not eligible to get your help. Maybe she's even testing you and you are about to fail woefully
sharrrrrrappppp......them don dey show,one by one

#oloshocrew lol

2 Likes

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Ekaka1(m): 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
YourMain:

I don't know the lady. I know the story from his point of view. I'm not going to judge her.
My point is irrespective who is telling the story, the narrative is clear and you can make honest deductions from what has been posted without sounding judgemental.
If this story was told reversed, I.e the guy asking the girl for money....it will still be wrong. We do have culture down in Naija where most ladies equate relationships or intent to get laid with getting paid aka " money for hand , back for ground".
That is very disgusting where is that good old pride of a single hard-working lady who can take herself out, buy herself what she can afford, drive her own car....rent her own apartment and pay her own bills and pray a responsible man comes along..
I insist she is a red flag for petty prostitution!

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by dacovajnr: 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
No carry your mumunity enter 2016 lah undecided

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
You have no relationship with her, so you are not obligated to give her money. This is common sense advice... do NOT give her the money until she is your official girlfriend.

kponkedenge:

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by pronto1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:

you are the nemesis of your problem, stop giving the ladies the impression you are financially buoyant meanwhile all what u use are either fake or burrowed, the lady in question doesn't love you, better shine your eyes and realise she is a devil you should run far away from. Invest your little penny of yourself

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
`@OP, walk away bruv, i am just walking out of a similar relationship, with time u wont know when she constantly emotionally black mails u would find yourself constantly working to save a relationship that isnt there.

The things all those years i knew the right thing to do but i never had the courage to do it, instead i spent alot of time doing what u are doing know asking for advise for questions i already knew the answer... but funny things is every time someone told me the truth instead of walking away i always went back ad tried to make her see that i could walk away.
Bro gather the courage and do what needs to be done, walk away now.

Wish you the strength bruv..

Happy new year

2 Likes

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
Mr Oga.. Yu v bn "zonidified"!! off yur slippers and run for yur dear life.!! bliv me that bitch gon' b d death of yu.!! so, for yur mama sake help save yurself.!!! bfor yu go go sell yur papa house #nooffense#amjustsaying
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ekaka1:

My point is irrespective who is telling the story, the narrative is clear and you can make honest deductions from what has been posted without sounding judgemental.
If this story was told reversed, I.e the guy asking the girl for money....it will still be wrong. We do have culture down in Naija where most ladies equate relationships or intent to get laid with getting paid aka " money for hand , back for ground".
That is very disgusting where is that good old pride of a single hard-working lady who can take herself out, buy herself what she can afford, drive her own car....rent her own apartment and pay her own bills and pray a responsible man comes along..
I insist she is a red flag for petty prostitution!

And I agree! But I will still never disrespect anyone by calling them anything. I don't know her. I've never spoken to her. And I don't need to be on a forum calling her any sort of names.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Dom2020: 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
the girl is just tempting you to see if ur a giver
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by sweetspinnex(m): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
valdes00:

Bro.... u mean ( Automated Teller Mumu )

If u give her and you never give your mama 10k for xmas then you are a confirmed OTEPU!
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Empress2014(f): 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
Obynolee:

Are you from obiakpor LGA
. What's up with the LGA?
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Empress2014(f): 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
Love Machine:
I prefer to use part of the money to bang an olosho.
cheesy cheesy , olosho na one night, if the guy wise, he go later bang the babe countless times sef,and won't give d babe shishi but Atleast make he give the babe the money. Now wey she need am, nairalander spoiling show for d poor babe
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by zheroes(m): 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
Maga wan pay shout halleluyah!!!! Guy run for ur life such babes are worse than Ebola. If she steps into ur life ur finances will experience a nosedive . Be wise!!!! She doesn't have a future with you.
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by Empress2014(f): 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
abimic:

Oginni! Give kwanu! What kind of impression would the lady create in the man still trying to win over her heart on a note that she hasn't even agreed to the overture?
Oga leave that thing, the babe need money na,if d op can afford to give her,he should give her, some people dey dash out money sef without holding a woman to sex ransom, if the babe had say yes to the Op,he won't come on here and be asking us silly questions,he would give her the money
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by pdpchangeapc(m): 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
This one na 'i neva chop girl'

1 Like

Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by kings09(m): 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
Guy go give her if u like it's ur money aftrall. Why waste Fp 4 beta news/info. If u r told not to give, u ll still act mumu-ish cos U v made up ur mind alredy. By d way if ur fellow guy wntd u 2 lend him some money for an important nid, wld u lend him or even tel us abt it? Now one babe wan open office on top ya head, u de disturb us.
kponkedenge:

No I'm no, I just love her and I don't know why she's treating me like this
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by flokii: 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
kponkedenge:

are you in any way related to Dasuki?

she smells father xmas written all over you bro

youruba will say... 'sa asala femi re'
Re: She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money by formator: 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ds one pass Atm machine na mms meaning mumu maga spender,# new 2 nairaland.5 kpoza 4 me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? / What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.