Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! (55749 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / ‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by eroticecstasy: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2016
They just finished a good spiced pounded yam..... how does is concern you?

wait a minute, who was the yam and who was the pounder?

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Dsrooftiles: 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
[quote author=saasala post=41551480]

Weyrey ni e walai grin[/quote

omo iya mi confirm ni jare.. won ti baa obo sister ee je ninu odun titun
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by EricDonn(m): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
jonaifame22:
same to you,I'm coming to ur house to eat rice today, and I'm taking u out afterwards
Na so u go reach there now, see me coming out with her both of us sweating and u will start asking nairalanders whether we had sex or not
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Lexusgs430: 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lovexme:

Don't forget your make-up.

I knew I was forgetting something. What colour makeup?
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Sike(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
But why can the Op paddle his own canoe
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Setaje(f): 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dsrooftiles:
grin grin grin grin

@ OP won ti dooooo sister ee...
dido lobooooo abi iwo loo fee ma doooo ni....

sharp guy.. oti ba obo sister ee je grin

Hahahahahahahhahahaha. Mogbe. Haha hahhahahahhahahahahahhaahahha lmao. You are crazzzzzzyyyyyy. God have mercy!!!! Chaiiiii. Hahhahahahahhahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Buraka(m): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
adedam007:
h
Lol
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Blackops(m): 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
jonaifame22:
Last nite I hurriedly when to see my sister. Before crossing over to the new year, and also to fulfill my big brother role of giving her some cash to celebrate the new year wth her friends as I gathered earlier that they will be visiting a popular beach today,
As I got to where she stays wth a friend of hers, I noticed my best friend and my sister came out of the building, side by side and both of them had sweat on their forehead and my lil sister's hair was a lil rough.
I added 2+2 together and I started to figure that they jus had sex, after he left I called my sister aside and asked her,what he's doin in her place and she made up a story,which I didn't show her that I doubted and she said they didn't have sex when I tried to ask her stylishly, buh I feel they did, could I be wrong NL pls help me!

Lol... It must be the hot weather... Pfft
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Buraka(m): 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Sodiumdawg:
OP, OP, OP,

HOW MANY TIMES I CALL YOU?

IF WOMAN JUST KPENSH FINISH AND YOU COME STAND WITH AM DEY GIST, IF YA EYE NO TELL YOU YA NOSE SUPPOSE FIT TOK TRUE NAA!

Either you are a learner or this post is fabricated!

Gbam!!!
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
see jamb question.. op u b anyhow guy oo.. they just lashed ur Sister...
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by mirabellachoco(f): 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
He was probably prophesying for her
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by donMIG(m): 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lol!
U couldn't have been more correct!
Gosh....
My friend screew my sister....god I no fit live with that OOO....beta make some random dude screew her
Becos sometyms friends can give such gist with precision... Step by step ....gosh the reel go dei role for my head!!!!
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by holaralph(m): 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
@ OP what they had was Bedmatic exercises and biology practical the topic was reproduction in Human being .......
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by yemivictor: 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
cutekhalifa:
It really painful to see ur close relatives with your friends in that angle, those days I won't try 2 bring my flirt friends to my place and if any of them mistakenly come our house I won't leave them with my sisters, sincerely speaking I like crushing on my friends siblings, thank God all my sis are married without messing around with any of my friends, grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

To the best of your knowledge
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Bheewhy(m): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
I dnt fink dat in any shld be ur bizness,or na u wan dey nack am
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Bheewhy(m): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
I dnt fink dat in any shld be ur bizness,or na u wan dey nack her
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Sehindemi(f): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
And like seriously Op,U thk dat scenario z worth dis kinda conclusion

I fear Nigerians o.. cry
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by nicekid4u(m): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
jonaifame22:
Last nite I hurriedly when to see my sister. Before crossing over to the new year, and also to fulfill my big brother role of giving her some cash to celebrate the new year wth her friends as I gathered earlier that they will be visiting a popular beach today,
As I got to where she stays wth a friend of hers, I noticed my best friend and my sister came out of the building, side by side and both of them had sweat on their forehead and my lil sister's hair was a lil rough.
I added 2+2 together and I started to figure that they jus had sex, after he left I called my sister aside and asked her,what he's doin in her place and she made up a story,which I didn't show her that I doubted and she said they didn't have sex when I tried to ask her stylishly, buh I feel they did, could I be wrong NL pls help me!
Guy, ure suppose to ask ur friend maturely, he won't lie lik ur sis dis.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Bobplanner: 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
na wetin u do oda people sistas na him dem dey revenge.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by jorez: 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
If u ask me,na who I go ask? The mater when u c so e te when e start nor be me go talk am cus e heavy for mouth,a beg ask ur best friend e get the answer u dey come NL come ask
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 02, 2016
jonaifame22:

Help you do what exactly? I doubt you thought that request through before writing it down.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Izzyme(m): 2:57am On Jan 02, 2016
jonaifame22:
Help you? Is something devastating gonna happen 2u if they did? Get a life bro
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by ProjectGalore(f): 6:37am On Jan 02, 2016
If you are a student in any of the Nigeria universities or higher institutions here's an opportunity for you to act as a campus representative for projectgalore.com, Nigeria largest academic research platform, and earn some decent money for just representing project galore in your school

contact us by visiting www.projectgalore.com for our email and phone numbers to show your interest

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 02, 2016
yemoxyl:
Cross over s3x
all na crossover anyway,..he's n't actually ur friend
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by eromspete(m): 7:06am On Jan 02, 2016
LMFAOOOO grin grin grin grin grin
This comment too funny...
But OP sha you've done the math, you still carry the matter come internet.. Na wa
Secretario:
They just finished eating very hot rice.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by kibzz(m): 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
cheesy grin tongue

Donfamous:
but I don explain to you now, y u con bring am come Nairaland, oyA I banged her, u can do ur worst

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] / Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter / Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.