Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! (55746 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / ‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by allthingsgood: 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
Henovy:

Hey, did you just say that? Op said she is his younger sister and probably under his care, hence his going to give her some money. If you were him, will it not be your business?

If I were him I will talk to her like a matured individual and not use sneaky ways to find out if she had sex with him. Afterall u cant monitor her 24/7. The matured thing is to engage her on safe sex habits and teach her to be careful with whom she trusts. Not deceiving urself that she cant have sex. Sex is natural!
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by sirwilly1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
jonaifame22:
Last nite I hurriedly when to see my sister. Before crossing over to the new year, and also to fulfill my big brother role of giving her some cash to celebrate the new year wth her friends as I gathered earlier that they will be visiting a popular beach today,
As I got to where she stays wth a friend of hers, I noticed my best friend and my sister came out of the building, side by side and both of them had sweat on their forehead and my lil sister's hair was a lil rough.
I added 2+2 together and I started to figure that they jus had sex, after he left I called my sister aside and asked her,what he's doin in her place and she made up a story,which I didn't show her that I doubted and she said they didn't have sex when I tried to ask her stylishly, buh I feel they did, could I be wrong NL pls help me!
Op, they didn't have se.x. The guy visited her and tried to rap.e her, she struggled with him and they started fighting. They fought oooo till she got a little space and started running round inside the room. She ran ooooo sotey they both got tired and had to leave the room because it was "no victor, no vanquish". That was when you met them.

Nairalanders, abeg, when una go stop dey post yeye topic? Na new year be this o.

Happy new year to all of you, including Op and his sister.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by refiner(f): 1:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
eroticecstasy:

i tire for his one naira beech date, foolz everywhere on NL

i just dey pass i say make i branch your doormot, any better?

hehheh come my doormot com do wetin?...no better fin dey dey here jare...meanwhile merry new month...
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by refiner(f): 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lovexme:

Let's not be hypocritical. Cheers.

and who is hypocritical here.... was just advicin u....dis is newyr...change ur lifestyle..stop deceiving urself...and go and get a life cos am sure u don't av any from ur post....
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by mudiana(m): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Secretario:
They just finished eating very hot rice.
funniest first hilarious comment of the year

1 Like

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
pls give me ur sisters number, I'm a Gynecologist...
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
dem jst chow hot amala finish
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Lovexme(m): 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
refiner:

and who is hypocritical here.... was just advicin u....dis is newyr...change ur lifestyle..stop deceiving urself...and go and get a life cos am sure u don't av any from ur post....

Judging me from a comment I made on a faceless forum is laughable.

You know zilch about me or my 'lifestyle', so save that advise.

Even if I'm a sinner like you've just adjudged me to be, I can bet that you aren't any better. So, sweetheart, let's not be hypocritical grin
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by delaks0829(m): 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
?
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by cutekhalifa(m): 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
It really painful to see ur close relatives with your friends in that angle, those days I won't try 2 bring my flirt friends to my place and if any of them mistakenly come our house I won't leave them with my sisters, sincerely speaking I like crushing on my friends siblings, thank God all my sis are married without messing around with any of my friends, grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Kennisch: 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
She might be right technically. Serious smooching can evoke excessive sweating and roughening of every every. Whatever it is, your best friend and your sister are in a love match!
Happy new year!!!
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by refiner(f): 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lovexme:

Judging me from a comment I made on a faceless forum is laughable.

You know zilch about me or my 'lifestyle', so save that advise.

Even if I'm a sinner like you've just adjudged me to be, I can bet that you aren't any better. So, sweetheart, let's not be hypocritical grin

my dear I knw I am nt beta either buh I do try to be beta...and becos u re in a faceless forum doesn't mean u can type any nonsense u feel like typing.....so dose DAT re reasonable in wat dey type re fools rite?
I knw all dis re non of my bizness cos its ur life buh I just wanted to clear d air here....take it or leave it.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Mekyno(m): 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
harristo:

By the time you find out that the sister in question is 30 and op the big brother is 35, I'm sure you will come and edit this your post smiley
lol....for ur mind abi.
Hapi newyr bro.

1 Like

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by pedrilo: 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
Big bros go home and chill, ur friend is only tryin to help out. Wat r friends for huh?
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by onyowo(f): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
What do u want us to do in this matter now? It's a family talk if we tell u anything we myt be pork nosing!!!!!!!!
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by AJaylee(m): 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
Op I'll advice u don't judge, things can be complicated, they might av something in common bt she said dey didn't av sex.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Kazrem(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Crossover s€x
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by harristo(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mekyno:

lol....for ur mind abi.
Hapi newyr bro.

And a happy new year to you too.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Lovexme(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
refiner:

my dear I knw I am nt beta either buh I do try to be beta...and becos u re in a faceless forum doesn't mean u can type any nonsense u feel like typing.....so dose DAT re reasonable in wat dey type re fools rite?
I knw all dis re non of my bizness cos its ur life buh I just wanted to clear d air here....take it or leave it.

I understand you're trying to make me a better person and I thank you for that, but I'm not the devil. We all strive to be better humans for our own good, and our communities subsequently.

By the way, what I typed was neither unreasonable nor was it nonsensical by any stretch. Learn to see the other side of things. And thank you as you've succeeded in making me typed way more than I do.

Enjoy your holiday. wink
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by jonnieoneng: 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ur sista has the right to date who she likes. However I don't think hiding it from u is right.U are expected to know ur best friend more than her.Girl mostly believe they know wot dey are doing,but in dea naivity dey get exploited by guys.Ask her?But if she doesn't level with u,ask ur friend.If he also refuses to talk,then just let them be.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Adeevah(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
They both just exchanged there new year gift...

If I may ask...? are you soo troubled...has he eva exchange such gift with you bfor
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by 6fit(f): 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
They were playing daddy and mummy play.....thank yur friend cos he came to giv yur sis what u are not permitted to giv her.....but wait oh, did u cover yur nose when u enter d room U shuld persive d odour of orgasm juice in d room...or are u a slow leaner
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by ej4sub: 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
Bro, he will you feel if your lil 6ter tell you that she have sex with your best friend? She may not give you actual details for the fear and respect she had for you.... Advice her hw to live good life when you see something going wrong with her.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by ej4sub: 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Bro, how will you feel if your lil 6ter tell you tha she had sex with your best friend? She may not give you actual details for the fear and respect she had for you.... Advice her hw to live good life when you see something going wrong with her.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by florida46(m): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
your sis recently joined mountain of fire church so they where praying for d new year to be cool
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by refiner(f): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lovexme:

I understand you're trying to make me a better person and I thank you for that, but I'm not the devil. We all strive to be better humans for our own good, and our communities subsequently.

By the way, what I typed was neither unreasonable nor was it nonsensical by any stretch. Learn to see the other side of things. And thank you as you've succeeded in making me typed way more than I do.

Enjoy your holiday. wink

u re welcm...enjoy ur holiday too
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by saasala(m): 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dsrooftiles:
grin grin grin grin

@ OP won ti dooooo sister ee...
dido lobooooo abi iwo loo fee ma doooo ni....

sharp guy.. oti ba obo sister ee je grin

Weyrey ni e walai grin
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by chidextec: 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
The guy just finished cross over counseling b4 u arrive.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Oladipo1166(m): 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
They were doing press up
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Vickeultra: 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
StepTwo:
what has Nairaland done to our youths?

how could someone bring an issue like this to Nairaland, so there's no secrets, no family privacy because Seun Osewa has taken us community.

God help our youth.

e nor rhyme
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by mizhefeh(f): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mexyz:
Babe you too fine jawe
Fanks luv smiley
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by eroticecstasy: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
refiner:

hehheh come my doormot com do wetin?...no better fin dey dey here jare...meanwhile merry new month...

wishing you same dear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] / Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter / Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.