Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! (55747 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / ‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Ryda(m): 11:24am On Jan 01, 2016
And the O.P said "I saw sweat on their forehead"

Why bother urself when u didn't catch them having sex...they will surely deny it heaven and earth and there is nothing u can do about it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR JOR

1 Like

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by DonaldGenes(m): 11:25am On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
How?
as in, you're indirectly lolinq the Op? Abadie? Seems like iHave seen your face somewhere along Abak Road?
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by kayceeD2(m): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2016
Xway101:
END TIME SWEATING AND S3X......

u no get any sense pass this ur end time.... Pls u can end ur life if u are tired

2 Likes

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Qualer: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
Huh?

exactly!! grin
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Xway101(m): 11:27am On Jan 01, 2016
kayceeD2:
u no get any sense pass this ur end time.... Pls u can end ur life if u are tired
New year things bro....... grin

1 Like

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 01, 2016
They just finished eating very hot rice.

Can't stop laughing

Comedians plenty here o
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 01, 2016
Nigerians are very useless creatures. They judge others for where they put their p e n i s e s or what they put into their vaginas and at the same times attempt the same behind closed doors. The Nigerian bible puts fornication above all other sins yet the citizens burn humans alive for petty thievery. A country of heathens is my conclusion on this development.

OP, how old is your sister? Regardless if she's underage if she's in a tertiary institution then you've no power whatsoever over what she does with her body. All you can do is give advice and nothing else. I also don't know what you've to gain reporting her matter on nairaland. Tell her to come on nairaland to create a counter thread to this rubbish.

[EDIT]
The f u c k is a 'joystick', na game I wan play? I'm talking about male genitals here. Useless word censor angry.

1 Like

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by missyadorable(f): 11:29am On Jan 01, 2016
Guys will be happy bleeping other people's sisters

But become skeptical when another guy bleeps/attempts it with their own sisters

Hahahaha!

1 Like

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Laveda(f): 11:29am On Jan 01, 2016
DonaldGenes:

as in, you're indirectly lolinq the Op? Abadie? Seems like iHave seen your face somewhere along Abak Road?
No wasn't me..

1 Like

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by repogirl(f): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2016
donholy28:
They were doing press up
divinehand2003:
Strong prayers were conducted by the duo during their own special cross over service that lasted throughout the night
DonUjay:
No they didn't Have sex. They were in the Room 'Gymming'
Secretario:

This is why I love Nairaland! No dull day goes by. cheesy

1 Like

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Laveda(f): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2016
Qualer:

exactly!! grin
lipsrsealed
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Orikinla(m): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2016
Secretario:
grin grin grin

5 Signs She Had Sex Last Night
Follow these subtle signs and you just might find out how often she’s getting lucky
By Ali Taylor Lange, Photography By Thinkstock Saturday, March 29, 2014, 12:00 am

http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/she-had-sex-last-night

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by DonaldGenes(m): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
No wasn't me..
ok..iWas just teasinq you IMaIma. HNY and cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Qualer: 11:32am On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
lipsrsealed

your chest region packaging make sense die!! grin grin grin
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Spidermon: 11:33am On Jan 01, 2016
You need the DSS to investigate before you know your guy just straffed your sister?

Guy bone abeg. Girls wey you too dey straff get family. Dem no fall from heaven.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Cutehector(m): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2016
she is ur sister, its definitelyy none of ya biz
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by 4nobody4every1: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2016
Secretario:
and they drank hot pepsi that was why they were both sweating.......buhahahahahah grin grin grin grin
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by RVBC: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2016
Show us her picture let's see what she looks like, then we can give you,tell or judge what went down inside the room that got them sweating! angry angry
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Lexusgs430: 11:35am On Jan 01, 2016
Does your sister stylishly ask you if you have had se.x?
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by chronique(m): 11:36am On Jan 01, 2016
He actually crossed over with your sister to the new year before you came calling. In fact,they had to come back so you won't be stranded looking for them. Expect them to start crossing over soon,as often as possible. grin
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by permanentgrace(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2016
Daniel058:
The Op na FP hunter

How has it become your problem if she welcomes some diccks into her p*ssy or not? Are you the determinant of her sex life? Whether you like it or not, fact remains she must be fuccking.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Sodiumdawg: 11:37am On Jan 01, 2016
OP, OP, OP,

HOW MANY TIMES I CALL YOU?

IF WOMAN JUST KPENSH FINISH AND YOU COME STAND WITH AM DEY GIST, IF YA EYE NO TELL YOU YA NOSE SUPPOSE FIT TOK TRUE NAA!

Either you are a learner or this post is fabricated!

1 Like

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by slap1(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2016
StepTwo:
what has Nairaland done to our youths?

how could someone bring an issue like this to Nairaland, so there's no secrets, no family privacy because Seun Osewa has taken us community.

God help our youth.

He saw them o, we didn't. Now he wants us to decide what he saw. And he's a "big brother".
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Lexusgs430: 11:39am On Jan 01, 2016
Lovexme:
I need a female date for Sunday at the beach. Anyone interested?

I could wear a wig, wear padded bra and include padded yansh!!!
Do we have a date?
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by LockDown69(m): 11:40am On Jan 01, 2016
They made-out, it was intense and it almost led to sex before your intervention, they will probably pick it up where they stopped. #truth
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Duru009(m): 11:40am On Jan 01, 2016
Wise up....

This is 2016.....

What do u expect 4rm her na.....
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Laveda(f): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2016
Qualer:

your chest region packaging make sense die!! grin grin grin
undecided angry lipsrsealed
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by xtervaganza(m): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2016
Your sister just got laid

Get over it

Lol
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by austynoh: 11:44am On Jan 01, 2016
Some thing went down bro. cool
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 01, 2016
so sad,hw fornication is so rampant...... NOTE:never said,i dont fornicate
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by godinbed(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2016
@op , u think this is an issue for nairalanders right? Very soon ure gonna be telling us how ur ladies scream during s3x... Ihi
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by agentakins: 11:48am On Jan 01, 2016
cryptocurrency is a lifetime investment. It is an investment that can earn you much profit every week for life. This is not a HYIP program. A lot of Nigerians and foreigners are into it. Most nairalanders are also benefitting from it. There is a WhatsApp group for all nairalanders doing it. The truth is that no other business can be as lucrative as mining of crypto currencies. The secret is finding the right one in its early stages. I must also emphasis that this is not a get-rich-quick business that many Nigerians are looking for. It is not also invest nothing and make thousands type of business too. You can request for the FREE INFO by sending a blank mail to engrolu@gmail.com, it is free to join.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] / Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React / Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.