Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! (55745 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / ‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by kestolove95(m): 11:49am On Jan 01, 2016
What u will do next is move fast into d room if u can't detect d odour of "after sex" u shud b able to see hw ruff d bed is, look into her eye balls. And watch hw she walks ...but scatter hair or sweating dosnt mean dia was sex
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:50am On Jan 01, 2016
jonaifame22:
Last nite I hurriedly when to see my sister. Before crossing over to the new year, and also to fulfill my big brother role of giving her some cash to celebrate the new year wth her friends as I gathered earlier that they will be visiting a popular beach today,
As I got to where she stays wth a friend of hers, I noticed my best friend and my sister came out of the building, side by side and both of them had sweat on their forehead and my lil sister's hair was a lil rough.
I added 2+2 together and I started to figure that they jus had sex, after he left I called my sister aside and asked her,what he's doin in her place and she made up a story,which I didn't show her that I doubted and she said they didn't have sex when I tried to ask her stylishly, buh I feel they did, could I be wrong NL pls help me!
Since ur sister has decided to b staying away from her parents.....i.e staying wt frds....she is telling u she can handle any situation and can face any consequence of it...she needs privacy niyen.....
If they have sex and she didn't tel you,it means she like everytyn and want ur frd for fun but if she open up to you,it means she mean business wt ur frd....
Remember to inform us if she don get belle oooo
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by refiner(f): 11:50am On Jan 01, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

Idio t... what do you need help for?
Is your sister not an adult?
Fu cking Moro ns... you and the moderator who dumped this on the front page!

and so she shuld sleep around?is DAT wat u mean??,....if she was ur sister,u will be happy rite?
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by tosyne2much(m): 11:51am On Jan 01, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

Idio t... what do you need help for?
Is your sister not an adult?
Fu cking Moro ns... you and the moderator who dumped this on the front page!
roflwkmd cheesy

Bros take am easy oooo cheesy
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 01, 2016
Secretario:
They just finished eating very hot rice.

With plenty yoruba pepper. grin

1 Like

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by refiner(f): 11:52am On Jan 01, 2016
Lovexme:
I need a female date for Sunday at the beach. Anyone interested?

so u took ur mumu lifestyle to dis newyr
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by babafirst(m): 11:52am On Jan 01, 2016
Sweating?Inside this harmattan?My guy dey just finished doing kerewa !
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Skmoda360(m): 11:54am On Jan 01, 2016
cruzita:
grin dem go check weda her p***y don depreciate
that girl has been bleeped and she keeps wondering what went wrong with her sister..def she gonna lie.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by pagorino(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
grin no they were busy praying on d bed...new yr prayer. u understand.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Buzby007(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
It is either ur friend or someone else. N it's better someone u know than someone u don't. If ur friend is a womaniser, tell ur sister to watch out. But if he is a responsible person, something good can apn to her shaa
Anyway, I think u should talk to your sister.

PS: I don't support sex before marriage so, anyhow u see it, it's a sin against God.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Henovy: 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
allthingsgood:
If they had sex nko...whats ur business
Is she not above 18yrs?
Hey, did you just say that? Op said she is his younger sister and probably under his care, hence his going to give her some money. If you were him, will it not be your business?
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
Secretario:
They just finished eating very hot rice.
Why not mention Pounded Yam

1 Like

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by fortune1968: 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dsrooftiles:
grin grin grin grin
@ OP won ti dooooo sister ee... dido lobooooo abi iwo loo fee ma doooo ni....

sharp guy.. oti ba obo sister ee je grin
u need to be civil in ur talk .
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by stevLegend: 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
They Just finished roasting the new year goat. Probably, the fire was much
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Deputyvictor(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
no, she go tell you before.
shey uey tell her if u do ur own?
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Henovy: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
grayht:
ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos ..
Can't figure what you wrote. Is there anything wrong with your keey board? or you want us to keep guessing.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by eroticecstasy: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
DonaldGenes:

as in, you're indirectly lolinq the Op? Abadie? Seems like iHave seen your face somewhere along Abak Road?

ikpa, asuk asin nsuahare ke uyo?
ebono ke ima
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by eroticecstasy: 12:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
Henovy:

Can't figure what you wrote. Is there anything wrong with your keey board? or you want us to keep guessing.

the other way round thing, change your point of view

coded message
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by bigtt76(f): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
Look how you de start your new year..... SMH grin
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by eroticecstasy: 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
refiner:

i tire for his one naira beech date, foolz everywhere on NL
i just dey pass i say make i branch your doormot, any better?
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Lovexme(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
refiner:

Let's not be hypocritical. Cheers.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by badonkadonk: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Rolling on the floor laughing... What a way to start the new year..
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Henovy: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
StepTwo:
what has Nairaland done to our youths?

how could someone bring an issue like this to Nairaland, so there's no secrets, no family privacy because Seun Osewa has taken us community.

God help our youth.
Biko, what secrets are you talking about? The wrote write-up was anonymous abi you know op and the dude who is his best friend or the chick who is his younger sister?
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Lovexme(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lexusgs430:

I could wear a wig, wear padded bra and include padded yansh!!! Do we have a date?
Don't forget your make-up.

1 Like

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by skondo09(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
They just finished pounding new year yam

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by msbbash(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
see mumu question, Go ask IFA now!
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by telldem: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
They were sweating cos they just finish helping each other unwrap their gifts
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by MARKone(m): 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
jonaifame22:
Last nite I hurriedly when to see my sister. Before crossing over to the new year, and also to fulfill my big brother role of giving her some cash to celebrate the new year wth her friends as I gathered earlier that they will be visiting a popular beach today,
As I got to where she stays wth a friend of hers, I noticed my best friend and my sister came out of the building, side by side and both of them had sweat on their forehead and my lil sister's hair was a lil rough.
I added 2+2 together and I started to figure that they jus had sex, after he left I called my sister aside and asked her,what he's doin in her place and she made up a story,which I didn't show her that I doubted and she said they didn't have sex when I tried to ask her stylishly, buh I feel they did, could I be wrong NL pls help me!

That your "best friend" sef, na him you need to confront first and warn your sister later, unless you are OK with the arrangement....and yes, they had sex, why will ur best friend be at your sister's without informing you.

1 Like

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
You expect a girl to say yes, that they had sex. Strange!

Even your own girl friend can deny that you never had sex with her. OP, don't try to hurt yourself or feel betrayed for the incident. May be they did, or may be they didn't not. No girl will say yes to such question.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by cruz419(m): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
cry ;Dno dey didn't have sex dey are prayer partner praying for each other undecidedo see question!!!!
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by morganwizzy55(m): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
My friend their were sweating and before you want to technically asked her what happened she reply, we didn't have sex hmm mm mm I smell lies, but it can be true o.. They were praying and fall under anointing before the cross over that's why they are sweating. Lmao
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
NEPA took light and the whole house was very hot, so they both took off their clothes to get some fresh air...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] / Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter / Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.