Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! (55742 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / ‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by godoluwa(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2016
funny op, bobo yen ti do aburo e. take it or leave it
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Johnnoah1st: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2016
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by ElFenomeno1: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2016
jonaifame22:
Last nite I hurriedly when to see my sister. Before crossing over to the new year, and also to fulfill my big brother role of giving her some cash to celebrate the new year wth her friends as I gathered earlier that they will be visiting a popular beach today,
As I got to where she stays wth a friend of hers, I noticed my best friend and my sister came out of the building, side by side and both of them had sweat on their forehead and my lil sister's hair was a lil rough.
I added 2+2 together and I started to figure that they jus had sex, after he left I called my sister aside and asked her,what he's doin in her place and she made up a story,which I didn't show her that I doubted and she said they didn't have sex when I tried to ask her stylishly, buh I feel they did, could I be wrong NL pls help me!

Idio t... what do you need help for?
Is your sister not an adult?
Fu cking Moro ns... you and the moderator who dumped this on the front page!

1 Like

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by mizhefeh(f): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2016
Guess d crossova prayer ws intense

1 Like

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2016
Mista op......they were only panel beating each oda grin grin
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by sule17(m): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2016
Bad guy grin grin
cruzita:
grin dem go check weda her p***y don depreciate
grin
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by youngds: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2016
grin
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by millionboi(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2016
And u blive her
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by GJames(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2016
They were having a praise and worship session
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by DonaldGenes(m): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2016
Daniel058:
The Op na FP hunter
lmaoooooooo
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Qualer: 11:14am On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
Happy new year..

this your below the neck packaging dikwa very kpokponkious!! grin
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Lovexme(m): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2016
Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 01, 2016
Mista op......they were only panel beating each oda grin grin grin
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by smoby(m): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2016
If u ask me would-be say they r just eating
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 01, 2016
Well there is a high possibility.

But you did not catch them doing it.

But from deduction you could say that.

Besides does he visit her at your back? Is it normal for him to visit her that late?

Do you stay in the same building/apartment/premises?

Also is she not old enough? Age of consent is 18.

If she is above that then it is not your business that much.

Now we know how other people feel when we sleep with their relatives outside wedlock.

This will not stop you from sleeping with another persons sister.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by DonaldGenes(m): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
Happy new year..
lolz this your HNY get as e be
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by permsec: 11:16am On Jan 01, 2016
Yes they had sex so?

Though it hurts to see ur friend or acquintance comb ur sis either junior or senior but the best you can offer is ADVICE. Tell her to use her head. ie headies award
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by biz2get(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2016
Chanchit:
He just came to give her same thing you came to give her. What are friends for?! grin

just in a diffrent manner shocked shocked shocked
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by kachnov(m): 11:17am On Jan 01, 2016
What should we help you do?smh
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by calcal: 11:17am On Jan 01, 2016
you are crazy, damn crazy for intrusion.
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by rotelando(m): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2016
This is very serious question. OP I believe you know the answer. wink
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by kolawolepeters(m): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2016
What if they were praying, you know all this crossover prayers can be so overwhelming and sometimes tiring especially in this part of the world..

You neva can tell, y'knw..
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by ERONX(m): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2016
They were both praying grin
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Laveda(f): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2016
Qualer:

this your below the neck packaging dikwa very kpokponkious!! grin
Huh?
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by marked10(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2016
maybe they were just fixing the bed

u never know, bet can be very difficult the fix sometimes
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by kullozone(m): 11:20am On Jan 01, 2016
See talk oh!
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by seggzz(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2016
jonaifame22:
Last nite I hurriedly when to see my sister. Before crossing over to the new year, and also to fulfill my big brother role of giving her some cash to celebrate the new year wth her friends as I gathered earlier that they will be visiting a popular beach today,
As I got to where she stays wth a friend of hers, I noticed my best friend and my sister came out of the building, side by side and both of them had sweat on their forehead and my lil sister's hair was a lil rough.
I added 2+2 together and I started to figure that they jus had sex, after he left I called my sister aside and asked her,what he's doin in her place and she made up a story,which I didn't show her that I doubted and she said they didn't have sex when I tried to ask her stylishly, buh I feel they did, could I be wrong NL pls help me!
Your sister tasted the hot sperm. She only went with him to that uncompleted building to cook.
You know when you eat hot something you will surely sweat. Can I have your sister number so that I know more?

What do you expect from the gathering of a male and female hiding in a corner? And they were even sweating. So they need to tell you they had sex before you believe? Do you always tell your mum anytime you have sex? Once again, give me your sister digits so that I can talk to her, OK?

1 Like

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by segsxpendable(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2016
@op,,gimme ur sis num lemme ask help u ask her....trust me
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Laveda(f): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2016
DonaldGenes:

lolz this your HNY get as e be
How?
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by DonaldGenes(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2016
mizhefeh:
Guess d crossova prayer ws intense
lmaoooo! You are funny
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Massdamm(m): 11:23am On Jan 01, 2016
Dem no had sex buh the man press her boob and butty lyk say she no go cum again they ar juz practice an experiment...opa6x bi osha ijayajayaDem no had sex buh the man press her boob and butty lyk say she no go cum again they ar juz practice an experiment...opa6x bi osha ijayajayaDem no had sex buh the man press her boob and butty lyk say she no go cum again they ar juz practice an experiment...opa6x bi osha ijayajaya
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by wins18(m): 11:23am On Jan 01, 2016
op this is what u should have done.
Act like a police man when u first met them @ the door entrance, roar like a Nigerian police,
'no body is moving until I say so,'
ask them to go back to that room and kneel down with hands stretched up to oluwa chineke. check dem wella, or better still ask them to confess their sins, if the guy mess up, land him a thunderous slap on both cheeks to show how serious you are.........I will stop here because our of time, thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys: Can You Do All These For Your Beloved Wife? [Photos] / Girlfriend Sits While Boyfriend's Mum Sweeps - Nigerians React / Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.