Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari (39123 Views)

There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
FisifunKododada:
Its a new year and we are still hearing all this rubbish. Okay lets go there motherfckers.

cool I have told my people in Lagos state to stop giving political power to the Igbos. They are just too tribalistic and greedy for my liking. It is the same tribalism and greed that led to the first coup and horrific civil war. Everywhere they go there is always tribal conflict. Its either they are beating their chest and claiming tribal superiority or claiming 'ownership' of other people's property. Having said that, anyone who thinks that Delta Igbos are not indigenous to Delta North is either a fool or a liar. On the other hand, morons like Kanu who declares all of South-South as Biafran land is the singular reason why people like Barcanista/Goodboiyy/Hopeathand have decided to push back (aggressively) at what they consider as land-grabbing. As for the Yorubas in Lagos, the quicker they manage their Igbo 'problem' the better for them and the future generations. Any group of people that come to your land and call it a no-man's land are not only your enemies but enemies of future generations yet to be born. That is why I refused to criticize Oba Akiolu when he made his infamous threat. However, its not the place of our Royalty to be getting in the thickets of such politics - that is why we have elected officials across the state. The should do their job. And fast. Its time for the Lagos house of Assembly/Governor to make moves to make it difficult for non-Yorubas to seek and gain political office. Exceptions would be made for individuals who have made meaningful contributions to the community. And even in cases of this nature, an Itshekiri, Benin, Urhobo or Hausa (frankly any other tribe) candidate should be preferred to the Igbo. God forbid in a 100 years from now, the Yorubas start sharing political power equally with the Igbos in Lagos - just like the Ijaws and Ogonis have to do in Rivers State. God forbid bad thing.

Please do you home work before you quote me with nonsense or I would drag you through the coals, walahi. Nigeria is and always will be a tribal democracy. ANY tribe that allows another tribe (especially one that is openly antagonistic) to come to her homeland to acquire political power is a foolish tribe - that would eventually become a minority in their own enclave. Yorubas are not foolish. And I expect my people to do the needful.

AGAIN if you quote me with silliness Shango/Ogun will visit you with hardship throughout 2016.
mynd44 rule 2 has been broken here
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool Ta lo fu obo ni portfolio? Stay in your lane joor. Advice yourself to mind your own business. Oponu.

I know what you want to do, you want to derail this great thread so it can be shut down. It won't work for you. Enjoy your wanking.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by FisifunKododada: 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

cool Class monitor - dem never promote you for new year? Once a monitor always an Agama lizard.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by bigfrancis21: 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
stanech:
I was nearly insulted by my boss wife for saying she's not an Igbo lady after saying she's from igbuzor. that was the day I stopped calling any south southerner with Igbo name non Igbo truth is once your name is Igbo u are Igbo irrespective of where you are

In Delta state, there are more people from Asaba and Igbuzo that assert their Igbo identity than other areas. The strongest areas of Igbo denial are Ika and Ukwuani/Ndokwa areas.

3 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
FisifunKododada:
Its a new year and we are still hearing all this rubbish. Okay lets go there motherfckers.

cool I have told my people in Lagos state to stop giving political power to the Igbos. They are just too tribalistic and greedy for my liking. It is the same tribalism and greed that led to the first coup and horrific civil war. Everywhere they go there is always tribal conflict. Its either they are beating their chest and claiming tribal superiority or claiming 'ownership' of other people's property. Having said that, nyone who thinks that Delta Igbos are not indigenous to Delta North is either a fool or a liar. On the other hand, morons like Kanu who declares all of South-South as Biafran land is the singular reason why people like Barcanista/Goodboiyy/Hopeathand have decided to push back (aggressively) at what they consider as land-grabbing. As for the Yorubas in Lagos, the quicker they manage their Igbo 'problem' the better for them and the future generations. Any group of people that come to your land and call it a no-man's land are not only your enemies but enemies of future generations yet to be born. That is why I refused to criticize Oba Akiolu when he made his infamous threat. However, its not the place of our Royalty to be getting in the thickets of such politics - that is why we have elected officials across the state. The should do their job. And fast. Its time for the Lagos house of Assembly/Governor to make moves to make it difficult for non-Yorubas to seek and gain political office. Exceptions would be made for individuals who have made meaningful contributions to the community. And even in cases of this nature, an Itshekiri, Benin, Urhobo or Hausa (frankly any other tribe) candidate should be preferred to the Igbo. God forbid in a 100 years from now, the Yorubas start sharing political power equally with the Igbos in Lagos - just like the Ijaws and Ogonis have to do in Rivers State. God forbid bad thing.

Please do you home work before you quote me with nonsense or I would drag you through the coals, walahi. Nigeria is and always will be a tribal democracy. ANY tribe that allows another tribe (especially one that is openly antagonistic) to come to her homeland to acquire political power is a foolish tribe - that would eventually become a minority in their own enclave. Yorubas are not foolish. And I expect my people to do the needful.

AGAIN if you quote me with silliness Shango/Ogun will visit you with hardship throughout 2016.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by FisifunKododada: 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
Candyrain:

I know what you want to do, you want to derail this great thread so it can be shut down. It won't work for you. Enjoy your wanking.

cool No. My desire is to reset your brain to factory setting. So you can stop quoting me with your mental vomit. Again. Stay off my mentions.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool Class monitor - dem never promote you for new year? Once a monitor always an Agama lizard.
lalasticlala hope you guys can see someone abusing me and breaking the rules
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by woky: 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
bigfrancis21:

In Delta state, there are more people from Asaba and Igbuzo that assert their Igbo identity than other areas. The strongest areas of Igbo denial are Ika and Ukwuani/Ndokwa areas.

Ika shouldn't be there bro.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by bigfrancis21: 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
Candyrain:

Even those misguided people claiming Ikwerre is not Igbo

Peter Odili is from Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni Local Government Area
Rotimi Amaechi is from Ikwerre Local Government Area
Nyesom Wike is from Ikwerre Local Government Area

Before election they remembered that these people were Igbos. Some Ijaw groups came out and said Igbos have been ruling Rivers since 1999 and its the turn of other ethnic groups to rule Rivers. Ikwerre and other Igboid groups are Igbos or not whenever it suits them. I only pity the deluded ones down there.

The Ikwerres have been ruling Rivers state since 1999. Aren't these the same people shouting 'liberation from upland Igbos' and 'domination from upland Igbos in their land' that have turned around to still dominate Rivers state against other non-Igboid minorities in the state? Aren't the Ikwerres exhibiting the same 'dominating' characteristic of the same Igbo people they belong to? undecided

7 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by bigfrancis21: 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
woky:
Ika shouldn't be there bro.

Why do you say so?
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by FisifunKododada: 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
lalasticlala hope you guys can see someone abusing me and breaking the rules

cool Look at this cry baby. At the age of 50 you are still crying to the teacher. SMH.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by MrAnalyst: 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
bigfrancis21:

The Ikwerres have been ruling Rivers state since 1999. Aren't these the same people shouting 'liberation from upland Igbos' and 'domination from upland Igbos in their land' that have turned around to still dominate Rivers state against other non-Igboid minorities in the state? Aren't the Ikwerres exhibiting the same 'dominating' characteristic of the same Igbo people they belong to? undecided

Interesting point.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by bigfrancis21: 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
smiley ....Happy New Year to my e-family, the extended Nairaland Family, Seun, Lalasticlala and all level headed mods
Shymm3x , fx45, tpiander , mazeltov,
debinile, tpiarh11 , Alero3Arubi , Truckpusher, BishopMagic , MizMyColi, udondeymadt, Davehunk,247notire, puntertim,
Freemanan, Nuzo1, TonyeBarcanista,
SonOfEl, tblaze007, IbnSultaan,
stevecantrell , Billyonaire, 2SWT,
bigfrancis21 and my lovers on Nairaland... Salute

Happy new year to you too.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by woky: 11:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
Because I know many guys from Ika that don't denial they are Igbo
bigfrancis21:

Why do you say so?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Energito: 12:02am On Jan 02, 2016
My friend if you dont know what to say,you better shut up.so because few IKA deny their IGBONESS now mean all.i'm from IKA and proud IGBO man.
bigfrancis21:

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by bigfrancis21: 12:03am On Jan 02, 2016
woky:
Because I know many guys from Ika that don't denial they are Igbo

It seems that the Igbo denial is starting to abate. As oil prices continue to fall and the over-reliance on oil by the FG reduces, people from these are realize they are losing favour with the Nigerian government and they begin to reason more clearly and see themselves for who they are. On the other hand, upland Igbos since the end of the civil war have moved on to achieve several monumental feats for themselves and create a name for themselves that the Igbo-denying ones can easily fall back on as soon as they realize they have lost favour with the Nigerian government. I guess that's how life is.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 1:03am On Jan 02, 2016
Special shout out to Mazi Ugomba and Ikechu278(not sure if I spelt your moniker correctly)

These guys on daily basis defend their identity daily on nl against amidst all kinds of bullying and intimidation

We love and appreciate you more than words can say. With this confession from the president during media chat, your job is done

Happy new year to you guys. May this new year bring you both unmerited favours through Christ our Lord Amen.
To all my other SS Igbos that I missed their names, united we stand

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 1:20am On Jan 02, 2016
kingofdemons:

100% safe dear kiss

Ok cool
Let me know when u obtain a clearance certificate from oga Candyrain grin

2 Likes

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 1:22am On Jan 02, 2016
Rose2014:

Ok cool
Let me know when u obtain a clearance certificate from oga Candyrain grin

grin Let's see if he can even dare
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Candyrain(m): 1:28am On Jan 02, 2016
Rose2014:
Special shout out to Mazi Ugomba and Ikechu278(not sure if I spelt your moniker correctly)

These guys on daily basis defend their identity daily on nl against amidst all kinds of bullying and intimidation

We love and appreciate you more than words can say. With this confession from the president during media chat, your job is done

Happy new year to you guys. May this new year bring you both unmerited favours through Christ our Lord Amen.
To all my other SS Igbos that I missed their names, united we stand

The truth is glaring and very conspicuous. If you've observed I've tried as much as I can to stay away from that Igbo hater right from the onset. His reasoning is too odd and his mischievousness is very obvious. I don't deal with such.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by loveit21: 1:30am On Jan 02, 2016
Kachukwu and Emefiele are from the east. For out correct information.nairaland is mostly fraud..
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by ariesbull: 1:36am On Jan 02, 2016
The problem is that you think your intelligent ...people of Delta north are not partly igbo. They are igbo

Why do you have a problem with this notion ?
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by loveit21: 1:42am On Jan 02, 2016
Those are igbo people who are working inside the country of western nigeria, returning back to Nigeria or igboland

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by loveit21: 1:46am On Jan 02, 2016
Video of igbos inside Nigeria going to block or pull down the bridge between the country of western Nigeria and Nigeria..
those igbo living outside of igboland will be block.. If they don't return home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC3GjLE1NP8
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by anticabal1: 2:39am On Jan 02, 2016
vicadex07:
Are there not tens of millions of Igbos in the SouthWest?

Are there not millions of Igbo even in the North?

So is it safe to say those places are both part of your Biafra too. According to your logic, I guess so.

Am not surprised anyway, due to your teaming numbers in the South west, Lagos to be specific, you're already claiming it to be no mans land.

That there is the evidence of the greed and the filth that is Igbos. They naturally have limited land resources but due to their gradually explosive population, they always develop the habit of populating strangers land and then when they have the numbers, decide to overtake the economic and political structure of the ancestral lands of their hosts.

They have already overtaken the Niger Delta economically and Politically, hence why they don't need to argue about the fact but usually flaunt it in front of the indegenes of those places how powerful they are.

They have partly taken over Lagos economically and were aiming to also do so politically by supporting PDP enmasse during the last elections not until Yorubas realised their endgames albeit almost a bit late and then reversed the equation. I don't need to inform you all about the Oba Akionlu saga.

Igbos are simply greedy. They can't help it sod its ingrained in their DNA.

What is this one really saying. wetin concern yoruba for this matter now.
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Rose2014: 6:09am On Jan 02, 2016
Candyrain:

grin Let's see if he can even dare
Lol

@ Genbloodykiller

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by likila: 6:11am On Jan 02, 2016
the only yeeboes in the south-south is kachikwu and emefiele!
kashi and oliseh is not yeeboes. oliseh say it with his mouth.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by HopeAtHand: 6:27am On Jan 02, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool Your relationship with Igbos is none of my business - keep that to yourself. Any tribe that declares a Yoruba land a no-man's land is an enemy from my point of view - an Igbo man is not my brother.

Then always concern yourself with Lagos, never include Rivers state in your write up next time. You know nothing about Rivers.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by FisifunKododada: 6:33am On Jan 02, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Then always concern yourself with Lagos, never include Rivers state in your write up next time. You know nothing about Rivers.

cool And NEVER include Lagos state in your write up next time. You know nothing about Lagos. Fvck boy. How do you like that?
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by HopeAtHand: 6:40am On Jan 02, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool And NEVER include Lagos state in your write up next time. You know nothing about Lagos. Fvck boy. How do you like that?

Well, the Igbos are in your face. Deal with it. grin
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by FisifunKododada: 6:44am On Jan 02, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Well, the Igbos are in your face. Deal with it. grin

cool Okay fvck boy. And stay off my mentions. You Igbo-lite cumsucker grin grin grin
Re: There Are Igbos In South South- Buhari by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 02, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
smiley ....Happy New Year to my e-family, the extended Nairaland Family, Seun, Lalasticlala and all level headed mods, Freemanan.
Salute

Hehehe. Level headed mods.... Lwkmd,..

Same to you love. Thanks Ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

"You Failed Nigerians Because You Didn't Listen" - Obasanjo Slams Jonathan / Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie / Why Buhari Hurriedly Sacked Onnoghen, CJN - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.