Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria (57505 Views)

Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria / Flood In Makurdi Benue State In 2016 - Touching Photos / I’ ll Industrialised Ondo State – APC guber aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
princdebola201:

How many industry can you find in anambra compare to all the states listed up there

Have you visited Nnewi, Awka and Onitsha in Ananbra ?
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by badman007(m): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Instead of all this Biafra talk, I'd rather we talk about spending more of the money derived from our natural resources on our land...

Oil price is fast going down and our lands have been destroyed. When oil price reach rock bottom, aboki go run leave us. Then them go use our oyel money develope their land while we are left to suffer from our many years of blindness and lack of forsight.

I was born in the north, i had to dodge bullets, fire, bomb and teargas from a very young age with my mama. Sadly tho, i cant stop asking myself how come my papa travel go North to hustle back in the day, when it should have been the other way round.
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
This should put this debate to rest, ogun is still emerging

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by wristbangle: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
princdebola201:

Biafraudians and fraud be like bread and beanscheesycheesy

After opening the Link no doubt fraud runs in an average igbo man Blood..

Nairalanders look at the name of company address I found in the link of companies in Abia state LOLcheesycheesy

Favoured Pearls School
4, Dapo Adeoye Street, Off Deeper Life Church,
Soluyi, Gbagada, Lagos, Lagos, Abia

Aba Textile Mills Plc
Chris Ogunbanjo Way Erunwon Road P.M.B.
2029, Ijebu Ode, Ogun State, Nigeria, Ijebu-
Ode, Abia

Redington Nigeria Limited
27 Ribadu Road, Ikoyi, Lagos, Abia

Airborne International Courier
196-A, Tara House,2nd Floor, Cavel Cross Lane
No.8, Dr.Viegas Street, Chira Bazar, Mumbai,
India, Aba, Abia

e-diplomatic.com
Katlakalna 10, Riga, Latvia, Abeokuta, Abia

Globe Motors Holdings Nigeria
Limited
8, Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Abia

Progenics Corp Limited
50/52 Toyin Street, P.M.B. 21010, Lagos, Abia

Alumaco Plc
32 Creek Road, Apapa, Lagos, Abia

Betel Associates Limited
18 Moloney Onikan, (2nd Floor), Lagos, Abia

This is a shameful act , why re igbos always live in Denial.
You can verify here before he deletes it
www.businesslist.com.ng/state/abia/2

Lmao grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Wiseoldman: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
Objective.

kindly pay Ogun a Visit. It's no mistake that an Ogun man was amongst the 3 richest business men in early Nigeria (Odutola Ogun, Dantata Kano, Sir Ojukwu Nnewi). Not coincidentally an Ogun man is still keeping his spot amongst the top 3 richest business men in Nigeria even today (Adenuga). Coincidentally they are both Ijebus

Flyoruboy:
How many times will this issue be over flogged? It's been settled long ago.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/why-more-companies-are-moving-to-ogun/

Guy, didn't you get the memo? According to this Nnewi guy, Igbos have lost the plot in Commerce and Industry:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/rivers-state-others-have-overtaken-s-east-in-commerce-industry/

Lol. Even Jonathan himself said it that the SW controls 55% of Nigeria's economy. cheesy

Excerpts:

And he wasn't lying when you consider the indices from Manufacturers Association of Nigeria's last report as follows:
The SW virtually controls/accounts for atleast 70% of industrial activity in Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by nightmile: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
princdebola201:
Those Igbos from red mud region will come here to give Aba made facts but cannot list industries in the so called states. SMH for una ipods ooocheesycheesycheesy
Igbos always have this exaggerated impression about themselves. Some educated ones amongst them don't even know what an industry is.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

nawa o
Industries and you named sole proprietorships that are sitting on one plot of land?
The OP should even give a standard of what he means by INDUSTRY. Aba is highly commercial, we used to have industries but bad governance, security issues (kidnappers) chased lots of them away.

I pray this new government favours us.
Anambra is more acceptable, not Aba.

An industry can be sole proprietorship. What matters is their production volume. And yes on one plot of land, a N100m turnover can be generated in production. All depends on what they do.

1 Like

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
For those industries requiring imports Lagos is the place because of ease of access to ports and also market to sell the goods. Geography is everything and in that regard Ogun state is the most strategically placed. It is noteworthy that the largest electricity generating plant is in Lagos which is a huge consideration. Those people citing Aba are just being sentimental. Where are the roads to support the inflow of inputs or outflow. Unless they aare making the argument that the inputs are local which is quite amusing.
Lagos has limited land so it is only Natural that industry spills over into Ogun.
It is inevitable that Ogun will replace Lagos within 10 years if it has not done so already

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by ZipporahElla(f): 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
EasternActivist:

Smh! Like say you go fit do am...
Omo see link below BC I don't have all that time in the world for unnecessary argument.

http://www.businesslist.com.ng/state/anambra

Anambra alone has more than a thousand indigenous companies.

Red roofs enclave dubious thinker of an op. I guess you are now shamed for real good.
SE will continue be the envy of others BC God is involved as IGBO'S are involved.

Better pikin

I wonder if Nigeria fit de without igbos

Anywhere u go n u no c igbo man, run because the place no de welcoming

1 Like

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Omotaday(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
TedBaker:
Ogun keh? Na only ottah farm dey dere ooo. Meanwhile biafrauds go jst dey yarn anyhow, bcoz deir states no dominate d list.
She you go scul at all? So u dont know ogun is the most industrialised state in 9ja. Have u been to Agbara before?
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by shogz89: 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
you guyz just need to go to google and type "the most industrialised state in nigeria" the most mentioned state ios the winner
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Akon419(m): 1:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
I think osun state after lagos; going from what the amiable governor is doing, can even be competin with lagos

1 Like

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by free2blast(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
EasternActivist:

Smh! Like say you go fit do am...
Omo see link below BC I don't have all that time in the world for unnecessary argument.

http://www.businesslist.com.ng/state/anambra

Anambra alone has more than a thousand indigenous companies.

Red roofs enclave dubious thinker of an op. I guess you are now shamed for real good.
SE will continue be the envy of others BC God is involved as IGBO'S are involved.
You know anytime you open your mouth, all i see is sewer like gibberish tribal shit flowing out. You can beat your chest all you want but it wont change shit. Inferiority complex is what is making you noisy. As for we, we aint gat shit to prove.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by WIZGUY69(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
[b]This shouldn't be a matter of argument. Even Oyo state has more industries than all the States the op mentioned except Lagos & Ogun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by WIZGUY69(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
This shouldn't be a matter of argument. Even Oyo state has more industries than all the States the op mentioned except Lagos & Ogun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by alatbaba1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
TedBaker:
Ogun keh? Na only ottah farm dey dere ooo. Meanwhile biafrauds go jst dey yarn anyhow, bcoz deir states no dominate d list.

U hv nt been paying attention to most things u eat and some drugs u use. Most of these product comes from Ogun state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Chinweblinkzz(f): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
And Rochas will be saying 'Industry industry!' Imo state can only boast of hotels.. Every nook and cranny,rockview..stoneview...crystalview.... Nawa! And then pple will be saying Owerri girls are hoes... I don blame d girls.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by LovesonBlezz(m): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
akwa ibom shud nt be on d list....d only viable coy. in akwa ibom is POLITICS

1 Like

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by wristbangle: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

nawa o
Industries and you named sole proprietorships that are sitting on one plot of land?
The OP should even give a standard of what he means by INDUSTRY. Aba is highly commercial, we used to have industries but bad governance, security issues (kidnappers) chased lots of them away.

I pray this new government favours us.
Anambra is more acceptable, not Aba.

Heya. I heard about the unforeseen circumstances that bestowed aba. Honestly Aba would have been the commercial hub of SE region.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
PLEASE NAME ONE ITEM BRAND that is consumed daily all over Nigeria that is made in Aba

Ogun
Chelsea dry gin grin
Dangote cement
Tower Aluminium pots and pans
Pampers
WEMPCO Steel products
President paints

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by achu442(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
Only one rig in Rivers State is equal to 20 companies in Ogun State....and they are over 50 of them.....Have you heard of LNG ??...Ask Google.... it's equal to all the companies in Ogun State...I am not talking of Shell,Agip,Cheveron,Exon-Mobil,NNPC ooo....Then talk of Onne Port....

All this Ogun State people...una no dey travel sef
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
HRich:
.... so you mean Innoson Vehicles are manufactured in
Ogun, Okeeeeeeyyyy
Read what you quoted again I said

omonnakoda:
We are interested in products that people know and see everyday

Not Imaginary flying saucers

Please like if you have NEVER seen an INNOSON MOTOR

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Omotaday(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
playerinc:

Nnewi alone has Cutix cables, Ibeto Cement, Innoson motors, Chikasson company, biggest spare parts market in Africa etc. All of which are massive employers of Labor. No wonder It's the state with the highest living standards, number genuine Billionaires and general wealth. unlike those states where the poverty level is alarming.
P.S: I'm from Edo state bt served in Anambra. Beautiful and wealthy people.
sht da fuk up . U just blabbing. Why cant you use the google and see for urself? The number of industries in Agbara, Ogun State alone is more than Abia and anambra industries. Just try and google it and stop saying tra,sh.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by chrisblack: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
EasternActivist:
Oil soup list.

Lmao.

Anambra alone has more than 1000 (and still counting) registered industries and companies mainly indigenous.
So what is this ethnicity bigot of an op saying...

Lol grin
keep shut. Ogun state is the most industrialized. cotta axis alone can boast of over 200 industries .not to talk of lagos Ibadan road axis,with over 70% of that road portion being part of Ogun state.They also have the sagamu-ijebu axis,the owode axis .thge waterside axis and the mighty Agbara industrial complex.anambra is nowhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Omotaday(m): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
achu442:
Only one rig in Rivers State is equal to 20 companies in Ogun State....and they are over 50 of them.....Have you heard of LNG ??...Ask Google.... it's equal to all the companies in Ogun State...I am not talking of Shell,Agip,Cheveron,Exon-Mobil,NNPC ooo....Then talk of Onne Port....

Google is your friend ass,hole. Why cant you google it too? Have u been to agbara, ogun state?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by mcmaurice20(m): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ogun...Lagos.....anambra....abia....Kaduna....kano...etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by scholes0(m): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
EasternActivist:

You are talking rubbish.
I am telling you facts on ground you are giving me what somebody thinks.
Smh for you.
Abia is more industrialized than ogun.
Rivers has more industries than Lagos.

These are none hidden facts.

Lmao Are you for real?
Maaaaad people everywhere ....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
achu442:

Dont get it twisted all what you listed are in one industry.
Secondly majority of the so called operation platforms are not situated in the states rather on the sea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Jarus(m): 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
TedBaker:

Don't be naïve. Ever heard of Agbara Industrial estate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by wristbangle: 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
Left to me, this is how the arrangement suppose to be in descending order of industrialization

Ogun

Lagos

Rivers

Oyo

Anambra

Kano

Abia

Akwa Ibom

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by ba7man(m): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
achu442:

So Crude oil is manufactured, abi?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by adedayor08(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
TedBaker:
so you don't know that agbara industrial estate is in Ogun state

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae / Peter Obi Shuts Down Ladipo, Computer Village, Festac, Others at Short Notice / Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.