Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria (57420 Views)

Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria / Flood In Makurdi Benue State In 2016 - Touching Photos / Iā€™ ll Industrialised Ondo State ā€“ APC guber aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by amtaken(f): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
And the company is not owned by Ogun natives but by Germans.

You sold all your land off and ran to Lagos to squat in a rooming house (face-me-I-face-you with your uncle and you want us to applaud you?

Oya clap for yourself by yourself. Uchicha.
dekunle:
Glaxosmithkline produce the following:
Panadol
Lucozade
Ribena
Andrew liver salt
Maclean's etc
All the product from Ogun state
Who no dey take panadollllll?

3 Likes

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Brookcherith(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
TedBaker:
Ogun keh? Na only ottah farm dey dere ooo. Meanwhile biafrauds go jst dey yarn anyhow, bcoz deir states no dominate d list.

am not sure u know what u are saying. be careful for speaking fast about what u have little of no idea about. thee are much industries in Ogun, though I am not on authority to say BTW Lagos and Ogun. if u know Ogun very well, sango/otta, ifo, papalanto, idiroko, and agbara. there are many industries in this places

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by udeh3(m): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
princdebola201:
Which of these states is the industrial Hub of Nigeria..?

Lagos

Ogun

Rivers

Akwa ibom

Kano

Kaduna

Where u put Delta state?
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by amtaken(f): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
You sold all your land to people and you are here beating your chest about the industries in your state which you can only watch from afar but can never gain access to the inside. They can't even employ you to be their watch man and you are here making noise like ministers. You dey craze kwo?
dekunle:
Ogun state remains the most industrialize state in Nigeria.
Hahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
amtaken:
The industries in Ogun state are not even owned by Ogun people.

Selling your lands to people for them to establish their industries doesn't make you great, especially when you spend the money on parties

U are a learner.

China and ASEAN countries developed their economies through attracting FDI's. Ogun state is on the right track.

In case u also dont know, spending money on parties makes good economic sense. Surely caterers, event designers, retailers, rental companies & musicians need d money in their pockets too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by saintkel(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
AnamCity:
Anambra is truly a genuine and prosperous State. The only state that manufactures cars and other forms of vehicles. This is truly a Tech State. Anambra has left the rest of Nigeria behind! Welcome to Tech-City Nnewi!
Can I get work in Anambra state?
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by amtaken(f): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
Do you have any land to your name?

Answer.

You sold your lands and bought molue and relocated to Mushin to squat with your maternal uncle. Are you ok?
janellemonae:

U are a learner.

China and ASEAN countries developed their economies through attracting FDI's. Ogun state is on the right track.

In case u also dont know, spending money on parties makes good economic sense. Surely caterers, event designers, retailers, rental companies & musicians need d money in their pockets too.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
Gazzy88:
Ogun state has the largest concentration of industries in nigeria. Google it for clarification. Stop beefing abeg. Anambra ko,anampant ni.

Thank GOD you just said that Anambra isn't Among.Now,that is why we want BIAFRA.we have been Marginalised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Jaideyone(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
Chikeluba25:
Upon all the so called industries Ogun state is still topping on the list of highest poverty rated state while Anambra has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria as a whole, the most interesting fact about Anambra state is that all it industries are own by the indigens eg Innoson automobile manufacturing factory.
lol Ogun is the poorest and anambra the richest? shove that lie up your hairy @ss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2016
shocked
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
amtaken:
Do you have any land to your name?

Answer.

You sold your lands and bought molue and relocated to Mushin to squat with your maternal uncle. Are you ok?

I see u have bn shut up wt facts.

Time to resort to ur usual biafran jargon. LMAO! tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by maestroferddi: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
Flyoruboy:
How many times will this issue be over flogged? It's been settled long ago.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/why-more-companies-are-moving-to-ogun/

Guy, didn't you get the memo? According to this Nnewi guy, Igbos have lost the plot in Commerce and Industry:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/rivers-state-others-have-overtaken-s-east-in-commerce-industry/

Lol. Even Jonathan himself said it that the SW controls 55% of Nigeria's economy. cheesy

Excerpts:

And he wasn't lying when you consider the indices from Manufacturers Association of Nigeria's last report as follows:
The SW virtually controls/accounts for atleast 70% of industrial activity in Nigeria.

You reason like a stark illiterate.

So because you read the piece of crap of an article from a local newspaper, you are expecting another person with a functional brain to toe the same path of ignominy you have chosen for yourself?

If they ask you guys to stop passing exams with "microchips", you think it is not for your own good...

2 Likes

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Farnsworth: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
deveante100:

Mr akpabio imposed a stooge (banker) to cover up his tracks . why do you think he chose a banker?
what seaport? in deed the average akwa ibom IQ must be 30 . there are no plans to build any ibaka seaport and there'll be no seaport even in the next 10 years .
I don't know why black people are so stupid and easily deceived . get this into your empty skull : Mr akpabio embezzled over $14 billion dollars out of the 16 billion dollars he received . seaport cost around 1 billion dollars and should have been the priority but he built meaningless and unsustainable white elephant projects .
Both Umana and udon are wrong. Do you understand what I just said?

it appears you are a dolt. How was Akpabio voted into his office in the first term, when Victor Attah was supporting his son-in-law. Akpabio has little power to impose udom on people of Akwa Ibom, he scouted Udom, because of the his talents and marketed him to Akwa Ibom on his merits. The people of Akwa Ibom evaluated udom and choose him on the merits. for your charges of embezzlement the burdern of prove is on you. I believe, Akpabio did tremendously well for Akwa Ibom under 8 years, and if you Udom can do his portion of the work as well as Akpabio did, Akwa Ibom will be massively ahead of other states in the next 20 years.
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Jaideyone(m): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
amtaken:
And the company is not owned by Ogun natives but by Germans.

You sold all your land off and ran to Lagos to squat in a rooming house (face-me-I-face-you with your uncle and you want us to applaud you?

Oya clap for yourself by yourself. Uchicha.
who is this half illiterate? so because most of the industries are owned by non indigenes they don't qualify to be called one? could you please shine more light on how Ogun people sold all their land to foreigners? your school fees should be refunded

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Ifyjemila(f): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
princdebola201:

Lagos

Ogun

Rivers

Akwa ibom

Kano

Kaduna
what happend to Anambra?
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by amtaken(f): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Stop claiming glory. The industries are not owned by you.

Period.
Jaideyone:
who is this half illiterate? so because most of the industries are owned by non indigenes they don't qualify to be called one? could you please shine more light on how Ogun people sold all their land to foreigners? your school fees should be refunded

2 Likes

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Gazzy88(m): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Chikeluba25:
Upon all the so called industries Ogun state is still topping on the list of highest poverty rated state while Anambra has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria as a whole, the most interesting fact about Anambra state is that all it industries are own by the indigens eg Innoson automobile manufacturing factory.
yeah all the industries are owned by locals including PZ cussons,right? Check your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Super1Star: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Anybody that does not know that OGUN STATE Is the most industrialised state in Nigeria, should believe Ebonyi State is.

Shikena. No time for stup1d argument.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Wolfbrother(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
amtaken:
You sold all your land to people and you are here beating your chest about the industries in your state which you can only watch from afar but can never gain access to the inside. They can't even employ you to be their watch man and you are here making noise like ministers. You dey craze kwo?

It is commonplace around the world which is why the govt always speaks of attracting foreign investors they are a vital part of any economy you can goggle this for clarification . The have the huge capital , expertise , intellectual property required to make it all happen. And your statement about them not being employed ... the economic benefits of them being there are a lot and i am not talking about taxes... google will tell you all you need to know .... Ogun state is the most industrialized majorly because of its proximity to lagos and land availability but that doesnt change the fact that it is the most industrilized ...arguments like this should not drag on when google is at your fingertips

Full Definition of industry

a department or branch of a craft, art, business, or manufacture; especially : one that employs a large personnel and capital especially in manufacturing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by amtaken(f): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
Kikikikikiki no more lands for you to sell. The worst part is that you sold the lands when they were almost valueless, when your state was still a remote village. Now you ain't got no land, no house, no industry, no education, no nada.

I really pity you. True.

Hahahahaha
janellemonae:

I see u have bn shut up wt facts.

Time to resort to ur usual biafran jargon. LMAO! tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by zendy: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
Only someone who is high on weed will come online to say that Ogun state is more industrialised than Anambra

2 Likes

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by amtaken(f): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
ASEAN countries Hahahahahahahahahaha.

They couldn't even pay school fees for you even after selling all your family land.

Oya come let me dash you pity.

Hahahahaha
janellemonae:

U are a learner.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by tammie24: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
asorocker:

there are some industries in Lagos apart from the breweries, aba is the most industrialized city after Lagos, aba has some of the largest industries in Nigeria.
Largest canning plant, largest malting plant, gas plant, glass plant, steel plants, shoe clusters, pharmaceutical companies, soap and detergent etc

Nnewi has already a car manufacturing plant, gas plant numerous spare parts plants, wire and cable plant, batteries plant, motorcycle manufacturers, brake manufacturers etc

Just 1car plant is bigger than numerous pure water factories in some states.
there is a difference between warehouse and plant ooo oga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by amtaken(f): 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
Can you boast of N5k in your bank account or I should postpone the question till after Buhari and Osibande pay you the N5k monthly poverty allowance?

Oya sorry o.
Wolfbrother:

It is commonplace around the world which is why the govt always speaks of attracting foreign investors they are a vital part of any economy you can goggle this for clarification . The have the huge capital , expertise , intellectual property required to make it all happen. And your statement about them not being employed ... the economic benefits of them being there are a lot and i am not talking about taxes... google will tell you all you need to know .... Ogun state is the most industrialized majorly because of its proximity to lagos and land availability but that doesnt change the fact that it is the most industrilized ...arguments like this should not drag on when google is at your fingertips

Full Definition of industry

a department or branch of a craft, art, business, or manufacture; especially : one that employs a large personnel and capital especially in manufacturing

2 Likes

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Adelz(m): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
undecided later when they say Nigerian graduates are not qualified they would go haywire. It is not necessary that the owners of d industries in an area are indigenes of that area. Also an higher purchasing power and per capital income doesn't mean industrialisation, a place with many industries may have a low per capita income which is bound to increase overtime. Plus the presence of good infrastructure doesn't mean industrialisation. me wey just finish secondary school know this one meanwhile those above me??!! na tribalism cover una eye abi una just waste sch fees?? no offense wink undecided later when they say Nigerian graduates are not qualified they would go haywire. It is not necessary that the owners of d industries in an area are indigenes of that area. Also an higher purchasing power and per capital income doesn't mean industrialisation, a place with many industries may have a low per capita income which is bound to increase overtime. Plus the presence of good infrastructure doesn't mean industrialisation. me wey just finish secondary school know this one meanwhile those above me??!! na tribalism cover una eye abi una just waste sch fees?? no offense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
amtaken:
ASEAN countries Hahahahahahahahahaha.

They couldn't even pay school fees for you even after selling all your family land.

Oya come let me dash you pity.

Hahahahaha

Leave nairaland and pick up a book.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by ubcandid(m): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nellybank:
Akwa ibom state lost everything after Godswill left so pls erase dem off... D present govenor is nothing but handicap

Did you make that comment with your senses?

1 Like

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by amtaken(f): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
I can pick and read in my land, when you pick yours where will you stay and read?

Re$ember you sold all your land.
janellemonae:

Leave nairaland and pick up a book.

1 Like

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by tammie24: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
Gazzy88:
never argue with a flattino cos you will never win. Leave him with his ignorance. Thanks
you have said it all
you will end up wasting your time cos they will never accept
at the end of the day you'l realise you have been going back and forth with a robot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by amtaken(f): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
Just mention any industry owned by an Ogun state native except the great Odutola family.

Abegii go to Sambisa and sell land. Leave me alone.
Adelz:
undecided later when they say Nigerian graduates are not qualified they would go haywire. It is not necessary that the owners of d industries in an area are indigenes of that area. Also an higher purchasing power and per capital income doesn't mean industrialisation, a place with many industries may have a low per capita income which is bound to increase overtime. Plus the presence of good infrastructure doesn't mean industrialisation. me wey just finish secondary school know this one meanwhile those above me??!! na tribalism cover una eye abi una just waste sch fees?? no offense wink undecided later when they say Nigerian graduates are not qualified they would go haywire. It is not necessary that the owners of d industries in an area are indigenes of that area. Also an higher purchasing power and per capital income doesn't mean industrialisation, a place with many industries may have a low per capita income which is bound to increase overtime. Plus the presence of good infrastructure doesn't mean industrialisation. me wey just finish secondary school know this one meanwhile those above me??!! na tribalism cover una eye abi una just waste sch fees?? no offense

3 Likes

Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Franchise21(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
princdebola201:

Lagos

Ogun

Rivers

Akwa ibom

Kano

Kaduna
Industrialized= Ogun, Anambra... Commercial= Lagos, Kano
Re: The Most Industrialised State In Nigeria by Wolfbrother(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
amtaken:
Can you boast of N5k in your bank account or I should postpone the question till after Buhari and Osibande pay you the N5k monthly poverty allowance?

Oya sorry o.

i make 6 figures a month , i don't qualify for the 5k allowance. Please stay on topic

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis / Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home / APC Members "Flogged" Out Of Port-Harcourt During Massive Rally. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.