Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year (18167 Views)

"Some People Are Threatened By Jonathan's International Profile"- Ikechukwu Eze / RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG / GEJ Vote Of Thanks After Be Named International Person Of The Year, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by freedom96: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
GEJ is a good man??Go and tell this to the families of our fallen heroes.

2 Likes

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by banio: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
GEJ the golden boy of Nigerian politics

5 Likes

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by dragonking2: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
GEJ from the minority tribe will forever be a hero everywhere no matter how many times the children of hate tries to bring him down...

God bless Nigeria..

7 Likes

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by rozayx5(m): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
Teensway:
EVERYTHING GOODLUCK....WHAT OF BUHARI?

that one is chasing kanu and dasuki by the time he is done 2019 don reach

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Hiploko(m): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

It still doesnt change the fact that he is a useless, clueless, animalistic and idiotic otuokke drunkard bastard
even @ dat he is better than your dad

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by comos: 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

It still doesnt change the fact that he is a useless, clueless, animalistic and idiotic otuokke drunkard bastard

I understand your frustration.

5 Likes

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Princenee: 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
check this site for the best investment this year http:///ntdvsk9
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by jonagaga(m): 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
jona abeq leave trash for lawma
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by rozayx5(m): 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
freedom96:
GEJ is a good man??Go and tell this to the family of our fallen heroes.

and soldiers stopped dying when tyrant came in. where are the milion barrels of oil jona stole daily. i thought Buhari wud have told us by now

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by drss1(m): 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Teensway:
EVERYTHING GOODLUCK....WHAT OF BUHARI?
bauri na gworo award him go get from his village pipul in duara.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by absoluteSuccess: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
GOODLUCK TO JONATHAN.

4 Likes

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by kingthreat(m): 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
i hae never seen or heard of African Sun Times in my 30 years of existence.
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Cre8(m): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
The man of the Hour cheesy

1 Like

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by freedom96: 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
rozayx5:

and soldiers stopped dying when tyrant came in. where are the milion barrels of oil jona stole daily. i thought Buhari wud have told us by now
No mutiny commited since buhari came in.
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Elly1(m): 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
real good

1 Like

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by comos: 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
kingthreat:
i hae never seen or heard of African Sun Times in my 30 years of existence.
it is an american newspaper. that tells you the fairness.
unlike your punch, the nation, sun, channels, TVC, Radio continental, e.t.c

4 Likes

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by wellmax(m): 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, who shocked the whole world by swiftly calling current Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari and conceding his defeat in the March 29 Nigerian presidential election,

shook the whole world ke? wetin e for do?
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by ritux: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=OgbeifunErom post=41637820][/quote]

Kai....the news pain you ghan.
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Gbawe: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
PassingShot:
GEJ is a good man as far as managing people and money are not involved.

I don't agree with this at all. A "good man" will never be part of what GEJ allowed knowing such would could misery to millions. GEJ is not a good man and we should move away from the Nigerian penchant of promoting everyone who is not loud, ambitious and assured as "good", "meek", "humble" or "a gentleman misled by bad advisers".

In the most successful and ambitious nations in the world, you will never ever be proclaimed a "good man" if you are a leader who supervised the unconscionable looting of the people's wealth and even assisted the efforts of those who want to slaughter those you swore to protect even at the risk of your own life. Remember how GEJ cowered in cowardice while Nigerians were bein slaughtered whereas many leaders take risk to visit their soldiers on the frontline to boost moral and show they appreciate them. APC governors and leaders had to audaciously walk the streets of a terrorised Northern State before GEJ decided he had to act and deploy cynical propaganda so as not to lose political goodwill. That, for me, was very cynical and callous. An indicator of the unconscionable mind of a man only interested in remaining in office while not fundamentally bothered about the Nigerians dying under his watch and due to his actions/inactions. Man mi, you are on point virtually all the time but calling GEJ a "good man" is simply incorrect. He is not and will never be a good man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
kayla12:
Hmmm he had good intentions but was surrounded by bad eggs which made him lose control.

He made his mistakes just like everyone of us, I wish he was as active as mama P. grin grin

GEJ sir you remain my hero.

God bless you.
GEJ's concession of defeat deserves commendation. Like Mo Ibrahim said, that action alone made him a hero of democracy(not leadership)

1 Like

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Erotex(m): 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hero!!
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by GracyGold(f): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:
Otuoke ogogoro drinking drunkard bastard. Gej will son land in jail
Till then...NATURALLY AHEAD OF YOU. Do yourself d favour and relax.

1 Like

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
Congratulations to you GEJ! You deserved it and even more.
Our prayers...God continue to answer...
God bless GEJ and bless us all amen

7 Likes

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
How much was paid for this award by PDP?
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by robosky02(m): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
team GEJ

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by sarutobie(m): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Gbawe:

I don't agree with this at all. A "good man" will never be part of what GEJ allowed knowing such would could misery to millions. GEJ is not a good man and we should move away from the Nigerian penchant of promoting everyone who is not loud, ambitious and assured as "good", "meek", "humble" or "a gentleman misled by bad advisers".

In the most successful and ambitious nations in the world, you will never ever be proclaimed a "good man" if you are a leader who supervised the unconscionable looting of the people's wealth and even assisted the efforts of those who want to slaughter those you swore to protect even at the risk of your own life. Man mi, you are on point virtually all the time but calling GEJ a "good man" is simply incorrect. He is not and will never be a good man.
hang yourself then. like your solo inconsequential opinion about him matters to the international community that recognized his worth.

8 Likes

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Estimable(m): 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
good my ass.

ur dirty ass

2 Likes

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lol,.........................
I condemn my reserve......
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2016

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria May Not Celebrate 100th Independence Anniversary – Bisi Akande / PDP Hails INEC Over Elections Postponement, Urges Supporters To Remain Calm / BEST HOOK-UP SITE In The Country For Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.