Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year (18161 Views)

"Some People Are Threatened By Jonathan's International Profile"- Ikechukwu Eze / RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG / GEJ Vote Of Thanks After Be Named International Person Of The Year, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by NakedEve: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
Is it not this man who caused psychological trauma for LGBTs?
Y is he being overtly celebrated?
Am so glad I made him loose in the last election.
Serves him right!
You cannot go against the United States n go scot free.
Yes he is a man of peace but should not be a Man Of The Year.

We have to do something about all these accolades he is receiving.
We must block them all!
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by totorimi: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
This is bad news to APC social media change agents

3 Likes

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by anonimi: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
PassingShot:
You're dull.

That title goes to The Confused One. The reigning king of the assembly of dull, daft and dumb persons. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2168547_boko_jpegb68e1f99d87674891f8bb5b8e27161d0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2165170_tinubumumu_jpeg841752a3a8712d5ed9d37dcc8ef65266

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by drss1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
sarutobie:

hang yourself then. like your solo inconsequential opinion about him matters to those the international community that recognized his worth.
hahahhahahahaha! cheesy correct talk. d guy is overwhelm with PAIN cos of GEJ award as a good man of democracy. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by anonimi: 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Wolfbrother(m): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
anonimi:

What can make you stop spreading these baseless propaganda and LIES?
What
Maybe, just maybe these headlines might. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b

Convenient short term memory http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-22105476

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Wolfbrother(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
anonimi:

That title goes to The Confused One. The reigning king of the assembly of dull, daft and dump persons. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2165170_tinubumumu_jpeg841752a3a8712d5ed9d37dcc8ef65266

Tinubu looks like a corpse cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by kingthreat(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
comos:

it is an american newspaper. that tells you the fairness.
unlike your punch, the nation, sun, channels, TVC, Radio continental, e.t.c

Rather than readab American newspaper on Africa, I'll go for joor.
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by drss1(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027919_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
imagine those innocent lives lost all b.cos one man couldn't conceat defeat. sad
#tyrrantBuari

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by lagosrd: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
lagosrd:

Wailers how market now.hahahah
i just find it difficult to understand why other people success dey worry them. So you want him dead to be satisfied. The same way Buhari cannot satisfy everybody. He can only try their best.
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by anonimi: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Keneking:
How much was paid for this award by PDP?

You are speaking from the APC modus operandi where everything including the nomination of the "strong, incorruptible man of integrity" over Atiku is bought by sharing $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ at their convention.
What manner of HYPOCRITES angry

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

2 Likes

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by amtaken(f): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
I totally concur.

1 Like

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by anonimi: 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by ValarDoharis: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
You think the international communities are gullible like the Sai Buharists? undecided
PassingShot:
GEJ is a good man as far as managing people and money is not involved. He can't be trusted to manage goats and yams at the same time else the goats will swallow the yams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by PassingShot(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2016
anonimi:

That title goes to The Confused One. The reigning king of the assembly of dull, daft and dump persons. grin grin
See a dumb man calling someone dump!
Back to ignoring him grin grin

1 Like

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by drss1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
NakedEve:
Serves him right!

We must block them all!
incase u develop high bp...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Lytech(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
swagaholic:
GEJ the man of d century..... click like if u agree tongue tongue
he is the man of the century for the goods he has done for our country abi?...
For managing our resources efficiently right?...
It seems you see with ur leg and work with your nose
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by anonimi: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
PassingShot:
See a dumb man calling someone dump!
Back to ignoring him grin grin

Thanks for pointing out the slip.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by leboss6(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Leader of ISIS was also among Time Magazines People of the year so no big deal....
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by ezebinugwu21: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:
Otuoke ogogoro drinking drunkard bastard. Gej will son land in jail
I think you are in jail already doggy fellow
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by NakedEve: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
drss1:

smiley angry
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by APCsupporter: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
ezebinugwu21:
I think you are in jail already doggy fellow
What else should i expect from an ibo man?
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Emmygreenp: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:
Otuoke ogogoro drinking drunkard bastard. Gej will son land in jail

Is that how to spell soon. Get brain in who u dey worship.
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
omenka:
Don't be deceived bro. This is no different than the award TheTrentOnline have the ex president.

Here are a few things people must know:

About the African Sun Times: The African
Sun Times is the No.1 and largest weekly
African newspaper in America and has been
publishing for the past 37 years. It is the only
African newspaper online and in print in the
U.S.; and its Publisher/Editor-in-Chief, Dr. Chika Onyeani, has won 73 awards for journalistic...

Again, a glance through their archive shows there's hardly anything "African" about the useless blog. 99% of their stories are about events happening in Nigeria- they even gave stories about the recent court judgement on Abia state governorship. cheesy

Most important news events in the continent don't even make it to the blog, yet they boast to being the most "widely read blablabla.." Widely read yet even the wailers themselves would be seeing it for the first time. The thieves even said they've been publishing for 30years plus!! Wtf!! shocked

It is simply nothing but one of those Savingracereporters, Hopefornigeria, trentonline, breakingtimes, or igberetv sites.

The trashy award isn't worth more than the cardboard upon which the recipient's name is typed.

I remember how many awards student union bodies get to give thieving politicians when we were still in school- it was all part of their hustle. Even Buruji Kashamu was given one recently. The awards come with an "appreciation" from recipients who are mostly money bags. These guys aren't different- bunch of hustlers trying to con conmen (politicians) out of some of the monies they stole. cheesy

Cc: Gbawe.

Edit:

Nigerians are such funny people. Some random Igbo man decides to give the crook and since he isn't doing so on Nigerian soil, he has become "international community"!!

Jeez!! cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Omenka! You too much grin

1 Like

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by darlingtonIIV(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Just recently he was giving speach to the british people and now he's given award for the international person of the year.
This teaches lesson, they(APC)tried to bring him down but he just kept on going higher, and that's how they'll keep looking up at him at the sky, waiting for him to land but their neck go break.
GEJ is a Hero.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Myself2(m): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
PassingShot:
GEJ is a good man as far as managing people and money is not involved. He can't be trusted to manage goats and yams at the same time else the goats will swallow the yams.

It's so good to know that people who see farther than you and know better than you are the ones that gave him this award
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Myself2(m): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
drss1:

grin grin grin
You just killed him
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by darlingtonIIV(m): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
NakedEve:
Serves him right!

We must block them all!
*gives her rope* go and find a mango tree with big and high branch so no one will rescue you when you're hanging yourself.
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by PassingShot(m): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
Myself2:

It's so good to know that people who see farther than you and know better than you are the ones that gave him this award
I could have given him my personal Person of the Year Award too for conceeding defeat. It doesn't mean he is a good manager of people and resources. It only means he allowed peace to reign.

Comprehende?
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by omenka(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Omenka! You too much grin
Leave these guys. Dem dey learn work. grin

Me sef go soon co-opt my guys make we package one award give the man sef. I'm very sure e go make fp here. grin
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by anonimi: 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
Episteme2:
Where then lies his goodness? A good man is a good man. Stop detracting from his worth.

It is all part of the unending Pull him Down, PhD syndrome of propaganda that started around late 2011 when Jonathan decided to completely withdraw the fuel subsidy.
How many remember that NOI's mother was KIDNAPPED by the cabal

Below is the letter-writing, incestuous Agbaya of Owu making his own contribution to the chase-him-out party after Jonathan refused to be blackmailed into making huge donation to his FRAUDULENT library project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKi0d45pntI
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by simdam500(m): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Good for him... He deserve it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari / My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election / Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.