Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year (18164 Views)

"Some People Are Threatened By Jonathan's International Profile"- Ikechukwu Eze / RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG / GEJ Vote Of Thanks After Be Named International Person Of The Year, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by APCsupporter: 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
micayo:

Its abt being educated and sensible. I was abt to say I pity you but then pple like you don't deserve pity. You deserve to die wretched and dull since you don't want to learn like your Poo-hari and APC F++ktard Retard Unpatriotic follower. Go and DIE

Common "about" you cannot spell. Like i said earlier, You share the same characteristics with gej. Clueless, senseless, hopeless, useless and idiotic
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by arresa: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
lol @ wordpress ipod scam blog in NJ, US issuing award... grin

What credible news outlet uses gmail as contact gan sef. Yeye dey smell right there..

btw, den want donation so help help the hungry losers with a little #Change and give them our credit card info at your own risk... grin

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by kika23(f): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:
Otuoke ogogoro drinking drunkard bastard. Gej will son land in jail

You Wii juss kii yoursef for nothing... Oniranu
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by micayo(m): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

Common "about" you cannot spell. Like i said earlier, You share the same characteristics with gej. Clueless, senseless, hopeless, useless and idiotic

Lolz. You didn't notice and bold the first 'abt' but you made the second one bold. You are just a f00l. Well that's the abbreviation for 'about' (just to educate you a little) so go and DIE.

You are a joke like your s tupid, f00lish, dull, misguided and sycophantic APC.

Good Night because I won't waste my time on a waste like you again. I am leaving trash (you and APC) for LAWMA.

N.B: Always research and get to know who you going to war with. 'I no be your mate for anything in this world'. 'Mo ju e lo pelu gbogbo ikan ni ayeyi ti ijakadi ko'.

Fu ck off re tard
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by APCsupporter: 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
micayo:

Lolz. You didn't notice and bold the first 'abt' but you made the second one bold. You are just a f00l. Well that's the abbreviation for 'about' (just to educate you a little) so go and DIE.

You are a joke like your s tupid, f00lish, dull, misguided and sycophantic APC.

Good Night because I won't waste my time on a waste like you again. I am leaving trash (you and APC) for LAWMA.

N.B: Always research and get to know who you going to war with. 'I no be your mate for anything in this world'. 'Mo ju e lo pelu gbogbo ikan ni ayeyi ti ijakadi ko'.

Fu ck off re tard

Fool, so when i said "gej will son land in jail" you didnt understand that it was a simple typo error which anyone could make. Piece of garbage, now i understand why that useless prostitute called mama piss will continue to be an animalistic illiterate. Its as a result of staying with fools like you who cant talk to her because of one bag rice

Abduljabbar's signature states that the best answer to a foolish fool is "k". So before you quote me again, know that its an automatic "k" response from me
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by APCsupporter: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
kika23:

You Wii juss kii yoursef for nothing... Oniranu

Yar banza shegiya. Uwarki
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by monex(m): 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
PassingShot:
GEJ is a good man as far as managing people and money is not involved. He can't be trusted to manage goats and yams at the same time else the goats will swallow the yams.

well put!
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by kika23(f): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

Yar banza shegiya. Uwarki

I wish same for you!!!
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by APCsupporter: 11:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
kika23:

I wish same for you!!!

I only showed you that i also have a tribe. Insult me with ur language and i will insult you with mine
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by j1mmy: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
Have they seen his CNN interview? It should be international m0ron of the year...
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by ogwucheveekee(f): 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
GOODLUCK nigeria.wasn't the best but better than the REST ...humble as a leader wasn't brave enough in essence just relax your humble head a let GOD forgive your mistakes and handle which you did do.
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by APCsupporter: 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
j1mmy:

GEJ is as embarrasing as IGBO people are to Nigeria!
#fact
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Gbawe: 7:59am On Jan 05, 2016
micayo:

You know how many pple think you are a bad person? I for one think you are for coming to this thread and spewing thrash.

He had PR issues doesn't make him a bad person and the real bad people are the APC sycophantic hypocrites that left the nation to be plundered deeply by the so called BH and other vices because of their own personal interest. They were full of propaganda that the truth could not be separated from lies when the Chibok situation took place (now they are also @ d receiving end).

They called him names now they don't want to be called names.

You call someone who could leave his own personal interest aside for the unity of the nation 'bad' because you do not appreciate him. You are the one that is bad. M0r0n. However if dullard Buhari was awarded it woulf be nice to you even tho in 2011 he was the main reason why most pple lost their lives after election and we've not looked at the tyranny he acted when he was military head of state. $

You are Wicked and Bad

[/s]

You know how many pple think you are a bad person? I for one think you are for coming to this thread and spewing thrash.
He had PR issues doesn't make him a bad person

You are wasting your time quoting me as I have no interest at all in any back and forth with brainwashed, ignorant and unexposed folks like you. You need to develop yourself first so you can be of use to your direct dependents before you even think of coming here to insult others.
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Gbawe: 8:04am On Jan 05, 2016
PassingShot:

See a dumb man calling someone dump!
Back to ignoring him grin grin

You should always ignore that schizophrenic person. He has failed to evolve over the years and is actually regressing as a human being in my opinion. Don't waste precious time acknowledging him or responding to anything he writes.

1 Like

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Gbawe: 8:11am On Jan 05, 2016
omenka:
Don't be deceived bro. This is no different than the award TheTrentOnline gave the ex president.

Here are a few things people must know:

About the African Sun Times: The African
Sun Times is the No.1 and largest weekly
African newspaper in America and has been
publishing for the past 37 years. It is the only
African newspaper online and in print in the
U.S.; and its Publisher/Editor-in-Chief, Dr. Chika Onyeani, has won 73 awards for journalistic...

Again, a glance through their archive shows there's hardly anything "African" about the useless blog. 99% of their stories are about events happening in Nigeria- they even gave stories about the recent court judgement on Abia state governorship. cheesy

Most important news events in the continent don't even make it to the blog, yet they boast of being the most "widely read blablabla.." Widely read yet even the wailers themselves would be seeing it for the first time. The thieves even said they've been publishing for 30years plus!! Wtf!! shocked

It is simply nothing but one of those Savingracereporters, Hopefornigeria, trentonline, breakingtimes, or igberetv sites.

The trashy award isn't worth more than the cardboard upon which the recipient's name is typed.

I remember how many awards student union bodies get to give thieving politicians when we were still in school- it was all part of their hustle. Even Buruji Kashamu was given one recently. The awards come with an "appreciation" from recipients who are mostly money bags. These guys aren't different- bunch of hustlers trying to con conmen (politicians) out of some of the monies they stole. cheesy

Cc: Gbawe.

Edit:

Nigerians are such funny people. Some random Igbo man decides to give the crook and since he isn't doing so on Nigerian soil, he has become "international community"!!

Jeez!! cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Bruv thanks for the expose. I think we all know the haters of our nation who will automatically praise anything and anyone doing serious damage to Nigeria. With all that is being revealed about GEJ daily any intelligent person will know the mindset and motivation of those praising our former President because it is obvious normal folks, capable of differentiating firmly between right and wrong, can only agree that GEJ belongs in jail for destroying Nigeria.
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by micayo(m): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2016
Gbawe:

You are wasting your time quoting me as I have no interest at all in any back and forth with brainwashed, ignorant and unexposed folks like you. You need to develop yourself first so you can be of use to your direct dependents before you even think of coming here to insult others.

All those qualities are certainly befitting for pple like you who take time out to criticise others who are patriotic. I called you what you called someone else and you think I would be moved by your insults? Far from that. Unexposed? Ignorant? Brainwashed? I laugh them off. Mind you my direct dependents started benefiting from me when I was 18 and they still are until date and would continue to until eternity because of what I have in place already. Can we say the same for you?

I wanted to take time out to explain how you've already shown these characteristics without making mentions of others that I have noticed in your thread and my observations but that would be too generous of me and a complete waste of time at the moment since you wouldn't understand anything.

My advice is that you see a psychologist.

Unexposed, Ignorant and Brainwashed Fulani Folk. LMAO

1 Like

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Gbawe: 10:44am On Jan 05, 2016
micayo:

All those qualities are certainly befitting for pple like you who take time out to criticise others who are patriotic. I called you what you called someone else and you think I would be moved by your insults? Far from that. Unexposed? Ignorant? Brainwashed? I laugh them off. Mind you my direct dependents started benefiting from me when I was 18 and they still are until date and would continue to until eternity because of what I have in place already. Can we say the same for you?

I wanted to take time out to explain how you've already shown these characteristics without making mentions of others that I have noticed in your thread and my observations but that would be too generous of me and a complete waste of time at the moment since you wouldn't understand anything.

My advice is that you see a psychologist.

Unexposed, Ignorant and Brainwashed Fulani Folk. LMAO

Stop talking. You will only embarrass yourself more with the display of innate prejudice and bias I am sure you left the womb with as a child of hate brainwashed to blindly despise others. Everyone who dislikes GEJ, as a leader, is Fulani? Is your readiness to make assumptions about the ethnic origin of those you have never met and know zilch about not the biggest proof you are all I claim you are i.e "brainwashed", "ignorant" and "unexposed"?
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by banki(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2016
Please who was thier man of the year in 2014?
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by micayo(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2016
Gbawe:

Stop talking. You will only embarrass yourself more with the display of innate prejudice and bias I am sure you left the womb with as a child of hate brainwashed to blindly despise others. Everyone who dislikes GEJ, as a leader, is Fulani? Is your readiness to make assumptions about the ethnic origin of those you have never met and know zilch about not the biggest proof you are all I claim you are i.e "brainwashed", "ignorant" and "unexposed"?

Well you need to go back to school and learn how to punctuate which is a big proof those stuff you claim I am is actually what you are.

The 'fulani' was an adjective and I won't apologise for using it that way.

I only wanted to make things clear so you can see you have no point and brain but then how are you going to understand?

Try and impact life or become something at least before casting aspersions on people especially someone who was the president of your country and successfully handed over to an opposition party without any life lost. The fulani dullard that is right there at the moment couldn't show that character which lead to the loss of life of some people in 2011.

Ignorant Brainwashed and Unexposed fulani dullard follower.
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by micayo(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

Fool, so when i said "gej will son land in jail" you didnt understand that it was a simple typo error which anyone could make. Piece of garbage, now i understand why that useless prostitute called mama piss will continue to be an animalistic illiterate. Its as a result of staying with fools like you who cant talk to her because of one bag rice

Abduljabbar's signature states that the best answer to a foolish fool is "k". So before you quote me again, know that its an automatic "k" response from me

To buttress your gullibility, I didn't make any mistake unlike you, I ABBREVIATED. So stop fooling yourself and come to term that you a f00l just like your fullani dullard.

It wasn't simple because you should have reread your write up but then how would you when you have no brain to think.

So don't reply this and lemme help you with the 'OK'.

F00l
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by APCsupporter: 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
micayo:

To buttress your gullibility, I didn't make any mistake unlike you, I ABBREVIATED. So stop fooling yourself and come to term that you a f00l just like your fullani dullard.

It wasn't simple because you should have reread your write up but then how would you when you have no brain to think.

So don't reply this and lemme help you with the 'OK'.

F00l

"K"
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by kika23(f): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

I only showed you that i also have a tribe. Insult me with ur language and i will insult you with mine

As expected...pttff
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Shaftrod(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
Can someone google search African Sun Times and see what's thrown at you? Yeye people.
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by robosky02(m): 9:32am On Jan 06, 2016
inspite of what any one say GEJ keep ranking in recognition all over the world

cant understand why shalow minds would see that

only fools fight whom God has blessed.

GEJ no doubt has engraved his name on the same of times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Massacre Of 20 Vigilante, A Soldier In Kontokoro, Niger - Senator Sani Musa / Sanwo-olu Announces Groundbreaking Ceremony For $100 Million African Film City / Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.