Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year (18162 Views)

"Some People Are Threatened By Jonathan's International Profile"- Ikechukwu Eze / RE-IPOB Names Jonathan Kurubo As Leader, Lists Soyinka, Gana For Talks With FG / GEJ Vote Of Thanks After Be Named International Person Of The Year, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Charly68: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
Only God knows how some people reason,is this man awarded this honor because of the proper management of Nigeria's economy or simply because he voluntary handed over power ? To the best of my understanding he knew the economy was aground & so decided to leave before it nose dive not because the man love the nation. I stand to be corrected anyway .

1 Like

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by micayo(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
You know how many pple think you are a bad person? I for one think you are for coming to this thread and spewing thrash.

He had PR issues doesn't make him a bad person and the real bad people are the APC sycophantic hypocrites that left the nation to be plundered deeply by the so called BH and other vices because of their own personal interest. They were full of propaganda that the truth could not be separated from lies when the Chibok situation took place (now they are also @ d receiving end).

They called him names now they don't want to be called names.

You call someone who could leave his own personal interest aside for the unity of the nation 'bad' because you do not appreciate him. You are the one that is bad. M0r0n. However if dullard Buhari was awarded it woulf be nice to you even tho in 2011 he was the main reason why most pple lost their lives after election and we've not looked at the tyranny he acted when he was military head of state. $

You are Wicked and Bad

[/s]
Gbawe:

I don't agree with this at all. A "good man" will never be part of what GEJ allowed knowing such would could misery to millions. GEJ is not a good man and we should move away from the Nigerian penchant of promoting everyone who is not loud, ambitious and assured as "good", "meek", "humble" or "a gentleman misled by bad advisers".

In the most successful and ambitious nations in the world, you will never ever be proclaimed a "good man" if you are a leader who supervised the unconscionable looting of the people's wealth and even assisted the efforts of those who want to slaughter those you swore to protect even at the risk of your own life. Remember how GEJ cowered in cowardice while Nigerians were bein slaughtered whereas many leaders take risk to visit their soldiers on the frontline to boost moral and show they appreciate them. APC governors and leaders had to audaciously walk the streets of a terrorised Northern State before GEJ decided he had to act and deploy cynical propaganda so as not to lose political goodwill. That, for me, was very cynical and callous. An indicator of the unconscionable mind of a man only interested in remaining in office while not fundamentally bothered about the Nigerians dying under his watch and due to his actions/inactions. Man mi, you are on point virtually all the time but calling GEJ a "good man" is simply incorrect. He is not and will never be a good man.

You know how many pple think you are a bad person? I for one think you are for coming to this thread and spewing thrash.
He had PR issues doesn't make him a bad person

5 Likes

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by JakesJ(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
I Said To My Self I'll Not Comment On This, But In This New Year, You ApcSupporter & Supporters Can't For Once Do Your Future Good By Letting Your Wrong Pass Characters With Your ThoughtS And Hands. God Help You Guyz..........
APCsupporter:
Otuoke ogogoro drinking drunkard bastard. Gej will son land in jail
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by egobetatoday: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
Teensway:
EVERYTHING GOODLUCK....WHAT OF BUHARI?

buhari? dogs and baboons must roll in blood. lol

2 Likes

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by peleson: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2016
PassingShot:
GEJ is a good man as far as managing people and money is not involved. He can't be trusted to manage goats and yams at the same time else the goats will swallow the yams.
U always run to cmment and discredit gej but then u make people like him the Moore. I hope u r being paid well. Each time gej is mentioned, ur d1ck jacks up

1 Like

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by micayo(m): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

While he keeps landing award you will not land any good things in life since you are an enemy of progress. Better go back to school and learn the correct spelling of soon.

Tyrant Dullard Hitler GoSlow F00lish Buhari hasn't made any impact and yet illiterate like you are still in his support. Pple like us have no problem with moving forward but pple like you will wallow in abject poverty your handiwork will bring your way.

M aD Man (Were)

2 Likes

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Shaftrod(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
No be sun, na moon. Make una find beta thing talk.
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by PassingShot(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
[s]
peleson:

U always run to cmment and discredit gej but then u make people like him the Moore. I hope u r being paid well. Each time gej is mentioned, ur d1ck jacks up
[/s]
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by NakedEve: 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
*gives her rope* go and find a mango tree with big and high branch so no one will rescue you when you're hanging yourself.

No more accolades for him.
I shall make sure of that.
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by ogbonnajude507: 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
PassingShot:
GEJ is a good man as far as managing people and money is not involved. He can't be trusted to manage goats and yams at the same time else the goats will swallow the yams.
BRO YOU KILLED IT.
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by ApcSucks: 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
omenka:
Don't be deceived bro. This is no different than the award TheTrentOnline gave the ex president.

Here are a few things people must know:

About the African Sun Times: The African
Sun Times is the No.1 and largest weekly
African newspaper in America and has been
publishing for the past 37 years. It is the only
African newspaper online and in print in the
U.S.; and its Publisher/Editor-in-Chief, Dr. Chika Onyeani, has won 73 awards for journalistic...

Again, a glance through their archive shows there's hardly anything "African" about the useless blog. 99% of their stories are about events happening in Nigeria- they even gave stories about the recent court judgement on Abia state governorship. cheesy

Most important news events in the continent don't even make it to the blog, yet they boast of being the most "widely read blablabla.." Widely read yet even the wailers themselves would be seeing it for the first time. The thieves even said they've been publishing for 30years plus!! Wtf!! shocked

It is simply nothing but one of those Savingracereporters, Hopefornigeria, trentonline, breakingtimes, or igberetv sites.

The trashy award isn't worth more than the cardboard upon which the recipient's name is typed.

I remember how many awards student union bodies get to give thieving politicians when we were still in school- it was all part of their hustle. Even Buruji Kashamu was given one recently. The awards come with an "appreciation" from recipients who are mostly money bags. These guys aren't different- bunch of hustlers trying to con conmen (politicians) out of some of the monies they stole. cheesy

Cc: Gbawe.

Edit:

Nigerians are such funny people. Some random Igbo man decides to give the crook and since he isn't doing so on Nigerian soil, he has become "international community"!!

Jeez!! cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

The number of hates you give him is x2 the recognition and award he gets... shame on you

2 Likes

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by APCsupporter: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Emmygreenp:

Is that how to spell soon. Get brain in who u dey worship.
I guess they didnt teach you how to fill in the blanks in your otuoke-standard school.
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by APCsupporter: 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
JakesJ:
I Said To My Self I'll Not Comment On This, But In This New Year, You ApcSupporter & Supporters Can't For Once Do Your Future Good By Letting Your Wrong Pass Characters With Your ThoughtS And Hands. God Help You Guyz..........

Gerrarahere mehngrin. who needs your prayers?
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by APCsupporter: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
micayo:

While he keeps landing award you will not land any good things in life since you are an enemy of progress. Better go back to school and learn the correct spelling of soon.

Tyrant Dullard Hitler GoSlow F00lish Buhari hasn't made any impact and yet illiterate like you are still in his support. Pple like us have no problem with moving forward but pple like you will wallow in abject poverty your handiwork will bring your way.

M aD Man (Were)

You dont know who you are referring to. I can feed your entire family and give them all the necessities of life. Jonah-daft remains a clueless, useless, shameless, idiotic, animalistic and hopeless goat-faced deformed clueless drunkard of otuoke
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by micayo(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

You dont know who you are referring to. I can feed your entire family and give them all the necessities of life. Jonah-daft remains a clueless, useless, shameless, idiotic, animalistic and hopeless goat-faced deformed clueless drunkard of otuoke

Who are you? Well I know you cannot spell a simple 'soon' correctly. You are just a dullard like your Poo-hari.

You will have to sell six generations of yours into slavery to feed me and my family for one month not to talk of our needs (its not necessities of life: I won't waste my time clarifying the two because I don't expect you understand anything).

How does Jonathan sound similar to Jona-daft. You are daft and a complete m0r0n.

Good day and enjoy the best of your poverty stricken life. Balu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by APCsupporter: 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
micayo:

Who are you? Well I know you cannot spell a simple 'soon' correctly. You are just a dullard like your Poo-hari.

You will have to sell six generations of yours into slavery to feed me and my family for one month not to talk of our needs (its not necessities of life: I won't waste my time clarifying the two because I don't expect you understand anything).

How does Jonathan sound similar to Jona-daft. You are daft and a complete m0r0n.

Good day and enjoy the best of your poverty stricken life. Balu

Fool, stand that i meant "soon" and you are still ranting. I dont blame you. What else should i expect from a broke idiot supporting a man sharing the same characteristics with him. All these you are doing is as a result of the bags of rice that was shared to you
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by ajepako(f): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
PassingShot:

Ogogoro and mushin weed again abi? grin grin

Anyway, happy 2016.

I wish Buhari Goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by ajepako(f): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

Bad belle allowed.
Taking panadol for GEJ headache is also encouraged.
Happy 2016.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by wiseoneking: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=OgbeifunErom post=41637820][/quote] EMPTY VESSEL? Sound like one?
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by micayo(m): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

Fool, stand that i meant "soon" and you are still ranting. I dont blame you. What else should i expect from a broke idiot supporting a man sharing the same characteristics with him. All these you are doing is as a result of the bags of rice that was shared to you
APCsupporter:

APCsupporter:

Your grammatical construction needs divine intervention but then I don't expect anyone that is wretched to get a sound education. Your mentor as well would have made the same mistake and committed more outrageous grammatical blunders. You are as dull as Poo-hari.

Get a life or better still hang yourself. Smelling dull m0r0nic Poo-hari follower

2 Likes

Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by NovusHomo(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by lilygabriel08: 5:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
this guy is living proof that theres hope naija and miracles are possible, i mean he is the only NEW NAME TO REGISTER ON THAT LIST OF THOSE WHO RULE NIGERIA, YARADUA FAMILY RULED BEFORE, OBASANJO OWNS NIGERIA, BUHARI HAS RULED BEFORE, JOHNNY WAS THE ONLY JJC, PLEASE LETS HAVE MORE NEW NAMES RULE NIGERIA THATS ONLY REAL WAY CHANGE CAN HAPPEN
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Emmygreenp: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

I guess they didnt teach you how to fill in the blanks in your otuoke-standard school.
Get sense
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by Geniro: 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

Bags of rice is worth more than the paltry plate of rice Aisha buhari blessed you with to act stupid online.

What a manner of poverty
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by APCsupporter: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Geniro:

Bags of rice is worth more than the paltry plate of rice Aisha buhari blessed you with to act stupid online.

What a manner of poverty

Dont worry i will arrange a stomach infrastructure for una team
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by mrmetoo1: 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
I guess GEJ will always be a hot topic. This thread shouldn't have gotten more than 2 responses after seeing Africansuntimes.com.. Lmao!! Please what's that?? Who has ever heard of this publication before, home or abroad?? All of a sudden it's the biggest African publication with all the support of the international community.. Lmao!! A lot of guys here need to be comedians. I'll soon create Africantalesbymoonlight.com, the biggest most wide read publication on earth, where the international community recognizes Sani Abacha, Charles Taylor and Idi Amin the best head of states Africa has ever had.. Jokers!!!
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by APCsupporter: 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
micayo:
[b][/b]

Your grammatical construction needs divine intervention but then I don't expect anyone that is wretched to get a sound education. Your mentor as well would have made the same mistake and committed more outrageous grammatical blunders. You are as dull as Poo-hari.

Get a life or better still hang yourself. Smelling dull m0r0nic Poo-hari follower

Fool, you think its about diction? Why do you think people dont take oga patrick seriously?
I dont blame you. Your stupeed role model promised to create unemployment on national TV and also told you to steal. That it is not an act of corruption
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by micayo(m): 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

Fool, you think its about diction? Why do you think people dont take oga patrick seriously?
I dont blame you. Your stupeed role model promised to create unemployment on national TV and also told you to steal. That it is not an act of corruption

Its abt being educated and sensible. I was abt to say I pity you but then pple like you don't deserve pity. You deserve to die wretched and dull since you don't want to learn like your Poo-hari and APC F++ktard Retard Unpatriotic follower. Go and DIE
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by lookingfly: 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2016
Zombies time to drink acid tongue
Re: AfricanSunTimes Names Jonathan International Person Of The Year by lookingfly: 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
[quote author=Teensway post=41641076]EVERYTHING GOODLUCK....WHAT OF BUHARI?dullard grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election / Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria? / More Breathtaking Pictures From IPOB Rally In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.