Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) (32797 Views)

Unboxing The Gionee M6 Mirror...just Got Mine / Unboxing The Gionee M6… What A Powerful Piece Of Magic! / The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by TJKay: 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
WHAT PHONE DID YOU USE TO SNAP YOUR SPLUS?
babafrey:
abi na. really enjoying the phone.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by babafrey: 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2016
maximum 40k
temitiipsy:
new price? The phone currently goes for 38k I think
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by babafrey: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
my friend c8
TJKay:
WHAT PHONE DID YOU USE TO SNAP YOUR SPLUS?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by TJKay: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2016
I WOULD DO THE SPLUS ANYDAY, ANYTIME.
Akaolisa:
Between this phone and m5 mini, which one better pass?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by KaffyK(f): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
TJKay:
JAMB QUESTION
Bomb is in your head sir.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by KaffyK(f): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
babafrey:
my friend c8
C8 is better than this phone.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by TJKay: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
PRICE HAS CHANGED O. BECAUSE OF DOLLAR. ABI, GIONEE IS DOING SUBSIDY NI?
babafrey:
maximum 40k
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by TJKay: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
PAINMENT, TAKE CHILL PILL MA
KaffyK:

Bomb is in your head sir.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
allen101:
funny ive actually not tried snapshots at night
you should. It did well surprisingly, for a phone at that price
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
temitiipsy:
lol Nigerians sha always looking for a way to bypass things. I think you will have to root the phone before you can change the imei. But that will exclude your gionee from getting future software updates
i think he can always revert back the imei when he wants to upgrade
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by kesses: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2016
if i hear see as the camera is looking blurry
KaffyK:

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by babafrey: 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
lmao, even the guy wants to buy the s plus his problem is he cant find buyer for his c8.
KaffyK:

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2016
babafrey:
my friend c8

The Camon's camera is definitely better than the Gionee's
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2016
kesses:
if i hear see as the camera is looking blurry

What do you know? Blurry koooor. Have you ever experienced more with the Camon? Na wa for you o
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by TJKay: 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
MTK ENGINEERING WOULD DO THE WORK FINE.
mogreen22:
i think he can always revert back the imei when he wants to upgrade
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
babafrey:
lmao, even the guy wants to buy the s plus his problem is he cant find buyer for his c8.

Such a lie. The Camon that sold out at computer village on release? Haba! Fear God. There are still people looking to buy that beautiful device.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by KaffyK(f): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
TJKay:
PAINMENT, TAKE CHILL PILL MA
There is no point talking with your kind. Ode
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by flexcity82: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
like seriously the c8 camera is a gimmick i tell u
teelaweee:

What do you know? Blurry koooor. Have you ever experienced more with the Camon? Na wa for you o
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by flexcity82: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
sold fire. was it not because of the lie tecno told about the phone. Na only woman fit use dat fone.
teelaweee:

Such a lie. The Camon that sold out at computer village on release? Haba! Fear God. There are still people looking to buy that beautiful device.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by KaffyK(f): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
babafrey:
How is the s plus better?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by bossoftech: 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
is it the same c8 that cant open two apps at the same time? worst multi tasking ever
teelaweee:

Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
flexcity82:
like seriously the c8 camera is a gimmick i tell u

Share this your knowledge with me. How is the camera a gimmick?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
flexcity82:
sold fire. was it not because of the lie tecno told about the phone. Na only woman fit use dat fone.

So, I'm a woman, yeah?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by teelaweee(m): 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
bossoftech:
is it the same c8 that cant open two apps at the same time? worst multi tasking ever

And you think the s plus can do better? You should download updates on your Camon, the updates enable for better optimization.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by TJKay: 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
PEOPLE JUST BE BLABBING UPANDAN
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by babafrey: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2016
better battery life, better lowlight camera better multi tasking, doesnt gets hot as much as the c8. they are not even mates self
KaffyK:

How is the s plus better?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
teelaweee:

The Camon's camera is definitely better than the Gionee's
your are definitely joking
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by babafrey: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
yimu, the fact that my friend wasted his mb downloading updates and the phone still annoys him is enough reason for me not to ever move close to that phone.
teelaweee:

And you think the s plus can do better? You should download updates on your Camon, the updates enable for better optimization.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by polariss(m): 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
babafrey:
today is his lucky day,whats the price?
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by jheed: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
Please, you people should stop making shitty comparison o. How would you compare Camon C8 and SPLUS? They are not even on the same price level. How cruel. Leave the Camon, it's good for the price.
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by mogreen22: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2016
teelaweee:

it outsold initially because of the lies in the marketing but people got wiser and they started ditching it
Re: The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) by KaffyK(f): 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
jheed:
Please, you people should stop making shitty comparison o. How would you compare Camon C8 and SPLUS? They are not even on the same price level. How cruel. Leave the Camon, it's good for the price.
Tell dem o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Non-removable Battery / Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? / How To Make PES Faster On PPSSPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.