Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously (45324 Views)

Court Orders 24/7 Police Protection For El-Zakzaky & His Wife Upon Relase / Peaceful Protest In Suleja Because Of El Zackzacky. Video / In A Hypothetical War Scenario The Iranian Army Will Take Nigeria To The Floor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by jonnieoneng: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

I will reopen discussions with the Iranians and assure them of El Zakzacky's release on the condition they (Iranians) take him into exile. In response to this I will assure the Iranians of Nigeria's neutrality in the ongoing conflict and will set up a public enquiry looking into the Shiite massacre and promise to bring to book anybody in the army responsible for or part of the Zaria massacre.

A high powered delegation led by the President will meet with the Iranian govt over the issue in Tehran where the President will state his readiness to carry out a thorough investigation into the massacre.

There will be cameras and a handshake and the matter will die in 3 days time

I disagree with u on ur advise.Can any sensible Iranian block the Convoy of The top General of the Republican Guard?Nigeria should act as a sovereign Nation.If Iran is not happy with it,that is dea business.We must not be afraid to act as African,what economic importance isIran
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by drss1(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2016
d right tin buari should have done was to oder for d release of zakzaky a long time ago before iran ultimatum. but b.cos he is align with saudi arabia he refused to do d right tin. buari govt has made nigeria look like an islamic country to d international community. saudi arabia's inclusion of nigeria in d islamic coalation against isil is a pointer dat buari govt is moving nigeria into an islamic country. dis country is a big joke. foriegn policy garnished with religious undertones is d most dullest tin any leader can do to his country. right now am praying for buari to break diplomatic ties with iran, dis will set d country against iran n hasten d dissolution of d zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by 247notire(m): 8:50am On Jan 05, 2016
teamsynergy:
iran cant do nada... all dey do is support extremist muslims... even suadi had to break ties wif dem.. Iran is a cancer and must be dealt wif...we nid to tackle terrorism in awa country by every means possible... d extremist will remain in custody nd Iran nd d whole arab league cant save his @$$..
Now that is a very big problem. Dnt u knw Iran can begin to sponsor violence in the North? If u add another terrorist group to BH, we are done for!
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Owliver(m): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2016
we no find people wey we senior find trouble like ghana, benin republic, haiti or bukina faso. na iran we go find trouble hehehehehehe angry

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by amazingspiderma: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2016
The worse that can happen is the diplomatic breakdown of relationship and the Nigerian embassy vandalization.Nothing more,nothing less.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by benELOHIM7(m): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2016
It is you and that cretin they call buhari that is daft senseless and devilish. A leader doesnt take actions based on peoples opinions, he does things out of common sense which obviously you and your brother buhari lacks.
hmohammed:
If buhari had released and supported zakzaki, Biafrans would have said that he is a religious Bigot. Now that he has stood up against them, they claim that he is trying to allign with the Saudis. Why are these IPOB people these daft, senseless and above all devilish
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by adanny01(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2016
I am bewildered to see how we analyse our internal issues with an international view.

Shiites in Zaria were known for breaking every law they find. It is the right thing for the military to cut them to size.

I dont believe it when some people insinuated Saudi Arabia is responsible for fueling military attack on the Shiites. I dont think Iranians asked the Shiites to block the road while i also dont believe Saudi's asked the Army to attack. If it is neither of the two, Iran and Saudi have no business in our internal affair.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by amazingspiderma: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2016
signz:
My fear is that with the huge number of Lebanese in Nigeria, some may even be Hezbollah members. We may have Hezbollah sleeper cells here in Nigeria that can be activated by just a call from Tehran.
Have you ever hear of deportation,check PMB's history.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:
So zakzaky is above the law because of his ties with Iran right? Mtchew, Allah ya fisu ai.

But come o, the NA is the remote cause of this. After killing them and passing they should have let the matter be but they came back and burnt their houses, killing innocent infants and even babies in the process. Tomorrow if they take arms and decide to revenge would you blame them?

First time ever you have spoken wisely, I commend you for this. Weldone sir.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by thunderbabs: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2016
As I waz saying, the world is gone mad....as in maddened on a Big Level.
Religion and groups…Doomsday!
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by AlPeter: 8:57am On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

It doesn't. It only restores our position of neutrality.

Besides, even if the likes of Idi Amin where to stand with the Saudi Royal family he will appear as the arch angel Micheal.

Nobody likes the Saudis only the Bush family, Obama and that Witch of Washington, Hillary Clinton and her fornicator husband.

I prefer to describe the outcome as not a sign of weakness but as a genuine sign of Nigeria's commitment to global peace.
You side with Iran, lick their assss and Ballls to have Global peace? Are you on drugs? GOD! You are such a coward! Nigeria made a decision to deal decisively with divisive elements within its borders, IPOD AND THE SHIITES MOVEMENT, whether it was the wrong decision or not is our choice to make NOT FOR IRAN TO TERRORIZE US TO CHANGE OUR STANCE. Russia and China are not Iran's puppets and I assure you they will not be apart of all this bullying.

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by 247notire(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2016
Naaseer01:
U are nothing morethan a shia scumbag....so bcuz iran want zakzaky to be release after all his crime u mean we should just relealse him..? Are we not aligning with the iran then...? Zakzaky would be hang an nothing would happen, abacha did it and buhari would nt be an exceptional, we cant afford hizbullah terrorist in the north, and its we muslism in the north prefer to aligne millions time with saudi than to listen to the iran shia slowpoke ......so why not fuckoff since u ain a muslim and a northerner........try saying this rubbish in zaria and expect a bloddy nose u slowpoke
Muslims and violence have something in common sha. Ser this one already threatening som1 with a bloody nose! Islam sef...

Watch as he calls for my head now guys...
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by henroe2k2(m): 8:59am On Jan 05, 2016
they should bring it on..... my earnest prayer at all times is for the zoo to collapse....

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by AlPeter: 9:00am On Jan 05, 2016
trillville:

Russia, China, and North Korea will attack USA, Israel, Germany and the U.K.
those countries won't get involved because Iran will be guilty of what they have always accused the US of meddling with another countries internal policy

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by elhafeez(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2016
foolish wailers have come up with this nonsense. How can Iran warn Nigeria. they must be crazy. is Elzakzaky an iranian citizen. the Nigerian Government will never kill alzakzaky. go and look at the massacre in maiduguri before bokoharam started under PDP regime. the even killed their leader in cold blood after being arrested. at that time there was no conspiracy between Iran and Nigeria since muhammed yusuf is not shia. who no nothing about shia sunni dynamics untill late last year come up and write nonsense because they have a phone and data plan. You should be proud that the Nigerian to allowing it self to succumb to any external treat. Are Iran saints. do a research on how many activist are in prison in Iran. How many people are taking asylum in other countries because of how life is difficult for them in Iran. the west and Europe just lifted sanctions on them. their economy is on the brink. Let the Nigerian Government me fair and honest in its investigation and let see the outcome. No country can treated us even the United states or Russia.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
If Iran attacks Nigeria , USA, Israel, Germany UK will attack them

NEVER.... who care about a bloody mallam in Aso Rock and his type will never cause world war. USA just cancelled all embargo on IRAN do you think they were just doing father Christmas..... IRAN is an important Nation, and with NUKES brother even if its just One, a country with 1000 nukes will still fear you. Its about saving human lives and USA cant dare try shit on IRAN, why have they not invaded IRAN like they did to IRAQ.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2016
drss1:
d right tin buari should have done was to oder for d release of zakzaky a long time ago before iran ultimatum. but b.cos he is align with saudi arabia he refused to do d right tin. buari govt has made nigeria look like an islamic country to d international community. saudi arabia's inclusion of nigeria in d islamic coalation against isil is a pointer dat buari govt is moving nigeria into an islamic country. dis country is a big joke. foriegn policy garnished with religious undertones is d most dullest tin any leader can do to his country. right now am praying for buari to break diplomatic ties with iran, dis will set d country against iran n hasten d dissolution of d zoo.

Smh, and you think a Sunni Muslim would give heed to pleas of a Shia muslim? Jeez, if you are muslim, you should know by now that Buhari would even behead El Zakzaky if he had the chance. Buharis Quietness in this is what is likely to bring Hezbolah and the likes down to Nigeria and worse is, the Sunni muslims regard Shia as terrorists because of their ways and worship. It's bringing another terrorist group for the next president of Nigeria.

Your president is the worst thing ever that happend to Africa. He fails to read between the lines when there is need for it, and he brings in rubbish that aren't needed. Nigerians need to wake up!

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2016
elhafeez:
foolish wailers have come up with this nonsense. How can Iran warn Nigeria. they must be crazy. is Elzakzaky an iranian citizen. the Nigerian Government will never kill alzakzaky. go and look at the massacre in maiduguri before bokoharam started under PDP regime. the even killed their leader in cold blood after being arrested. at that time there was no conspiracy between Iran and Nigeria since muhammed yusuf is not shia. who no nothing about shia sunni dynamics untill late last year come up and write nonsense because they have a phone and data plan. You should be proud that the Nigerian to allowing it self to succumb to any external treat. Are Iran saints. do a research on how many activist are in prison in Iran. How many people are taking asylum in other countries because of how life is difficult for them in Iran. the west and Europe just lifted sanctions on them. their economy is on the brink. Let the Nigerian Government me fair and honest in its investigation and let see the outcome. No country can treated us even the United states or Russia.

Shut your dirty mouth.... Nigeria is inconsequential, and anything that will facilitate the breaking of Nigeria peacefully is welcome. SE is tired of what Muslims are causing us in this country including backward economy.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2016
WHO KIAZ ABOUT THEIR THREAT? F*CK IRAN
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by talima(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:

I will reopen discussions with the Iranians and assure them of El Zakzacky's release on the condition they (Iranians) take him into exile. In response to this I will assure the Iranians of Nigeria's neutrality in the ongoing conflict and will set up a public enquiry looking into the Shiite massacre and promise to bring to book anybody in the army responsible for or part of the Zaria massacre.

A high powered delegation led by the President will meet with the Iranian govt over the issue in Tehran where the President will state his readiness to carry out a thorough investigation into the massacre.

There will be cameras and a handshake and the matter will die in 3 days time

bros, i think u ve it takes to be a special adviser

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by 247notire(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2016
AlPeter:

You side with Iran, lick their assss and Ballls to have Global peace? Are you on drugs? GOD! You are such a coward! Nigeria made a decision to deal decisively with divisive elements within its borders, IPOD AND THE SHIITES MOVEMENT, whether it was the wrong decision or not is our choice to make NOT FOR IRAN TO TERRORIZE US TO CHANGE OUR STANCE. Russia and China are not Iran's puppets and I assure you they will not be apart of all this bullying.
Take a chill pill bro. There's something called diplomacy and striking a balance. Yes they may have flouted the laws but the FG also trampled on their human rights. In an effort to punish, Buhari may push the country to the brink. These things are not one dimensional issues, the peace and unity of the country have to be put into serious consideration. We both know if anything happens to Zakzaky or Kanu, hell will be let loose! I'm not sure this country can handle more of terrorism or militancy rut nw.

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by jtwest(m): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2016
Iran doesn't have d right to interfere in the affair of a sovereign state, dis elkasometin guy is not even their citizen, I say we stand our ground but with discretion.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
If Iran attacks Nigeria , USA, Israel, Germany UK will attack them

Ei! I laugh in Ghanaian. For what?
Don't deceive your self, Islam has made Nigeria number one terrorist nation (possibly before Somalia) I'm not even sure Americans would even listen to you.

Leahy Law was instigated against nigeria for the sale of arms to us to combat boko haram, our weapons are bought from Russia, China and possibly South Africa or Korea. America can never repeat the same mistake they made for ISIS in terms of Nigeria. Get your facts right.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:
So zakzaky is above the law because of his ties with Iran right? Mtchew, Allah ya fisu ai.

But come o, the NA is the remote cause of this. After killing them and passing they should have let the matter be but they came back and burnt their houses, killing innocent infants and even babies in the process. Tomorrow if they take arms and decide to revenge would you blame them?
the bolded is why the nigerian army must pay for their foolishness..
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by drss1(m): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2016
gimakon:

Smh, and you think a Sunni Muslim would give heed to pleas of a Shia muslim? Jeez, if you are muslim, you should know by now that Buhari would even behead El Zakzaky if he had the chance. Buharis Quietness in this is what is likely to bring Hezbolah and the likes down to Nigeria and worse is, the Sunni muslims regard Shia as terrorists because of their ways and worship. It's bringing another terrorist group for the next president of Nigeria.

Your president is the worst thing ever that happend to Africa. He fails to read between the lines when there is need for it, and he brings in rubbish that aren't needed. Nigerians need to wake up!
cool down am a supporter of Nnamdi Kanu, not buari dullard.
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2016
AlPeter:

You are wrong about Iran and Shia.
Hezbolah doesn't fight back without a reason, they do not terrorise people like the sunni.
Ask your selves this

Boko Haram- Sunni
ISIS. - Sunni
Al Shabab - Sunni

The other notorious one in Ethiopia - Sunni
Al Shabab in Kenya - Sunni

I don't speak on favour of Iran. But the most notorious Islamic Sect are not the Shia Muslims. It's the Sunni and Kwariji Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Dee60: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2016
To do:

1. Release the man to IRAN so he can go and continue his Shiite campaign in Teheran.

2. Expect a major rise in oil prices (good for Nigeria/bad for petrol prices) in the event that Iran goes to war with Saudi!
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by APCsupporter: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2016
gimakon:

First time ever you have spoken wisely, I commend you for this. Weldone sir.

undecided
Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2016
princemillla:
are you sure about China? Russia as well?

China remain American top allies. Don't know of NK
... Ur last statement was hugely UNTRUE. China was US ally during the second world War and after the end of that war, indirect hostilities ensued between the two countries. Currently, China and USA are fighting an economic war, cyberspace war and all eyes are waiting to see when the almighty MILITARY WAR will commence. Though, the US are more powerful and stronger than the Chinese.

4 Likes

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by trillville(m): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2016
AlPeter:

those countries won't get involved because Iran will be guilty of what they have always accused the US of meddling with another countries internal policy

Iran is allied with China and Russia. China is allied with North Korea. China and America are on the brink on war now, and for the foreseeable future. Everyone is waiting for an idiot to light the matchstick at the gas station. Saudi Arabia, America's ally may have just done this.

This matter is bigger than who is right and who is wrong. Nigeria is trying to join a fight we have absolutely nothing to gain from.

As the op has said, we should sharply retrace our steps and stand at a neutral position.

We are black people, not Arabs, Persians, Caucasians, or Mongols. Let them fight themselves and leave us out of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Iranian Ultimatum For El Zackzacky's Release Must Be Taken Seriously by Mrevildoer(m): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2016
Dem swear for Saudi govt nd this Zackzaky ni should i say saudi is issuing a threat to Nigeria
abeg whr babafireon we need to hve a dialogue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia / Wike Leads The Arrest Of 15 Mechanics In Rivers Over Black Soot. PICS / CBN Uncovers ₦‎4 Million In Ogun, Knocks Commercial Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.