Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship (56828 Views)

When She Insists On Having A Selfie Of You(pic) / She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 06, 2016
do the right thing. first things first, take her to mama then go knock her door too.

give her that condition then see how far.

if she no gree then leave her for me abeg.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by fromnigeria(m): 1:23am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
Hello Everyone, I seriously need your advice on this issue because am very confused. Here is my Story. I am in love with this girl that I met during NYSC, although it took some time for her to accept me but she eventually did. I have studied her closely and I see the qualities that I want in a woman in her, and so I intend to settle with her but there is a challenge. I am strongly against Sex before marriage and so the relationship has been Sex-free. But recently she said she could no longer take it, she said she want us to hav sex or I should not blame her if she gets it elsewhere because according to her she has exceeded her endurance limit. I am Confused, I don't know what to do. I really love her and I don't wanna loose her but I can't go against my personal principle. Help a Brother plz I nid your advice.
one thing about love sometimes is that it breaks principles.
Another thing is that understanding is lacking in the girl you found those qualities of a wife.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Originalsly: 1:25am On Jan 06, 2016
Bro...if you love her that much and don't want to lose her ... then you have no choice than to do whatever she says.... shove your principles aside. You have studied her closely and decided that this is the woman you want to be your wife... this one that have no problem telling you in your face that she has time limit for not having sex. Red flag waving but love blinding you from seeing it. Good luck.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by BigBen10: 1:26am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
Hello Everyone, I seriously need your advice on this issue because am very confused. Here is my Story. I am in love with this girl that I met during NYSC, although it took some time for her to accept me but she eventually did. I have studied her closely and I see the qualities that I want in a woman in her, and so I intend to settle with her but there is a challenge. I am strongly against Sex before marriage and so the relationship has been Sex-free. But recently she said she could no longer take it, she said she want us to hav sex or I should not blame her if she gets it elsewhere because according to her she has exceeded her endurance limit. I am Confused, I don't know what to do. I really love her and I don't wanna loose her but I can't go against my personal principle. Help a Brother plz I nid your advice.

apart from sex. do you touch her at all? I mean smooching? grabbing her boobs and ass. caressing her body. sucking her boobs. at least giving her sweet sensation. you dont always need to have sex. just show her u can.

women loved to be touched u know. dey dont get easy erection like we do.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by scarletpearl(f): 1:30am On Jan 06, 2016
yemoxyl:
It is a ghen ghen
na wa ooo, some get head no get cap, some get cap no get head. irony of life
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by LouisBERG: 1:37am On Jan 06, 2016
Mufasa27:

Sorry what are the dangers of engaging in pre marital sex plsangry
Infomation they say is the key. Using scriptural reference 2tim2:22 "flee youthful lust but follow righteousness, faith, charity, and peace with them that call on the lord out of a pure heart". My dear, invoving in premarital sex affect you psychologically, emotionally, and even intellectually. Some other effect are
Premature parenthood.
Infertility.
It kills your vision.
It is a sin against God.
Diseases and sickness takes over you.
Rejection.
Your R/ship with your family becomes unstable and lying sets in.
Bro, your virginity is to be given to the most important person in your life, the person you commited to stay forever in marriage with. Your viginity is the most precious thing you have, and is to be given to only your spouse. Once you lose it nothing in this world can bring it back.
#abstinenseSTILLremainsTHEbest
#caLLmeBERG

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
DO NOT, your Future/Destiny worth more than the whole her, why such trading when loss is sure?
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by mcprince32(m): 1:40am On Jan 06, 2016
Thank God it's a principle. DO NOT BREAK IT! If she can't wait, she is not yours. Forget those qualities. God's ways aren't ours, this principle is on d side of God. . Beautiful girls are yet unborn. There are great blessings in chastity which are inter-generational. Don't break down at the verge of victory. #SAYNOTOPREMARITALSEX.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by habiham: 1:42am On Jan 06, 2016
Never compromise your faith against sex before marriage... But you loose one
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Leriebloom(f): 1:44am On Jan 06, 2016
midassultan:
God'll save you from the karishika
Hahahahaha
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by repogirl(f): 1:45am On Jan 06, 2016
davidif:

You do have a good point but really?? Rushing into a permanent situation just because you want to have sex?? Wow!!!! shocked Na wa o.
but the OP has said she is wife material already, so what else should he wait for?
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by badonkadonk: 1:47am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:

Dude! Do you have any idea how many guys would love to be in your position ryt now?

Dude! Do you have any idea how scarce clean k.pekus is in the Nigerian k.pekus market?

Do you know how many guys spend their life savings just to have some clean k.pekus... And here you are, been given clean k.pekus on a Plata of gold and u wanna throw it away...?

Homie! If u don't throw your principles out the window and dive into her k.pekus pool like a walrus and cause a bloody tsunami...

Homie... We plenty wey go help u cause an earthquake!

Be like u never know say woman k.onji be like eclipse... The minute u the owner miss am, ur name go turn sorry..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Revolva(m): 1:50am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
oga make u no bang her ..some dude will be screwing her..i swear...and i know she is a s.lut..i guesss....a freak..omo if u r not a sledge hammer type..omo u go loose her oo
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 06, 2016
Do you still have my number? Send her to me for Yoruba Bible deliverance grin
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by omoplaycool(m): 1:55am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
marry her

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 06, 2016
Pray make the girl no get disease self. But if u want to change ur mind, use condom
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by omoplaycool(m): 2:01am On Jan 06, 2016
CaroLyner:
Talk with her about what your real concerns are, and about what you need -- if you do feel like she's someone you want to have sex with in time -- to address them. For instance, with your concerns about sexually transmitted infections, you may need to be sure you're both on the same page about safer sex practices, Talk about what you're worried you'll mess up, or what you're worried could get messed up in your relationship.
if after all these talk she's still not reasoning with you, let her use the exit door.
well said sister ..... Well said

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by nextstep(m): 2:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Then marry her. What's the problem? You already said you love her, so what r you waiting for? You know you can have a simple legal wedding, then do the marriage ceremonies later, right?

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Rexohi: 2:10am On Jan 06, 2016
Before nko? You be dull baby. Or are you hiding something that you don't want him to know?
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by sheubaba2013: 2:14am On Jan 06, 2016
Plz don't do it. If she insist let her go. She is not yours. BE WARNED!!!
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by davidif: 2:19am On Jan 06, 2016
repogirl:
but the OP has said she is wife material already, so what else should he wait for?

Maybe he is not yet ready. Have you thought about that yet? I know people who knew they were eventually going to get married but because of one thing or the other were not ready.

Life is about seasons and timing. Love is patient and based on what the OP said, this is more like lust. Lust thinks of itself and what I can get but love thinks of what can I give.

The truth of the matter is that all this woman is trying to push her boyfriend into making a rash decision just because of sex and I am a bit concerned about the guy. He doesn't seem to have discernment. The girl might be hiding something. You just never know.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by davidif: 2:29am On Jan 06, 2016
fromnigeria:

one thing about love sometimes is that it breaks principles.
Another thing is that understanding is lacking in the girl you found those qualities of a wife.

What?? Love breaks principles? No wonder naija is sooooooo very corrupt. No principles, ethics or morals. Just do whatever makes you feel good.
How about love is patient?

If this woman is not patient enough to wait for him or respect his decision, then she is not worthy to have him as a husband and she should let him go. Unfortunately, I don't think the OP is discerning enough or has the willpower to do that.

Bro, they say that if you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything. It is time for this guy to draw a line in the sand and stand by his principles.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Jeandewest(m): 2:30am On Jan 06, 2016
I am Confused, I don't know what to do. I really love her and I don't wanna loose her...
Dem upload her photo; contact address; name and phone number..
We will talk to her for you.I am Confused, I don't know what to do. I really love her and I don't wanna loose her...
We will talk to her for you.
I am Confused, I don't know what to do. I really love her and I don't wanna loose her...
We will talk to her for you.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by mcpapillo(m): 2:32am On Jan 06, 2016
Nubian113:

I'm no lair angry
My favorite word is "was that it" undecided

#shame the devil grin
Oh really ? Na so ur puci slack reach ?
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Jeandewest(m): 2:36am On Jan 06, 2016
Na only u sabi Bleep.. If dem say make u do.. U FIT?
Na wa for u ooo. Omo No Girl frnd..
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by ademusiwa1f: 2:41am On Jan 06, 2016
angry
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by segalex: 2:45am On Jan 06, 2016
Try and explain to her why you people should wait till you get married, if she still insists, then allow her to leave if she wants to.
A lady once left because I didn't want to have premarital sex, now I'm happily married and the lady never cease to tell how she regrets her decision

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by odekunlemi(m): 2:47am On Jan 06, 2016
Fo-ck am like tomorrow would not be
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by chuzero(m): 2:57am On Jan 06, 2016
Chei....dis one na end time person o
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 06, 2016
mcpapillo:

Oh really ? Na so ur puci slack reach ?

I'm sorry pickle dick undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by 1kinggy(m): 3:11am On Jan 06, 2016
Let her go. she lacks one of the things important to you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... / Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) / 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.