Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship (56827 Views)

When She Insists On Having A Selfie Of You(pic) / She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Boyooosa(m): 6:56am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
Hello Everyone, I seriously need your advice on this issue because am very confused. Here is my Story. I am in love with this girl that I met during NYSC, although it took some time for her to accept me but she eventually did. I have studied her closely and I see the qualities that I want in a woman in her, and so I intend to settle with her but there is a challenge. I am strongly against Sex before marriage and so the relationship has been Sex-free. But recently she said she could no longer take it, she said she want us to hav sex or I should not blame her if she gets it elsewhere because according to her she has exceeded her endurance limit. I am Confused, I don't know what to do. I really love her and I don't wanna loose her but I can't go against my personal principle. Help a Brother plz I nid your advice.
Marry her NOW or Sexx her NOW!

Or you lose her NOW! shocked
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 06, 2016
Leriebloom:
Hahahahaha
cheesy abi na
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by mavaakiti(f): 6:58am On Jan 06, 2016
midassultan:
God'll save you from the karishika
Lmao! So she's now a karashika because she demands sex? NWFUO!
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by LargeBreed(m): 6:59am On Jan 06, 2016
[First time someone wrote something sensible on this kinda topic.]Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Judging from the nigeria system it should have been the other way round but here you are at the receiving end. Bro you have a STANDARD that shouldn't be altered by a mere potential gf. Be calm let her know the dangers of engaging in pre marital sex. I smell an iota of a depreciated TRUST. But if she still insist on her stand. Remember to close the door behind you and look out 4 someone that reasons the same way you do. I know if it is some other guys, how LUCKY they will term themselves smh. There are better things to worry about dude
#liveBYyourRULES.
#caLLmeBERG [/quote]
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by pikapizy(m): 6:59am On Jan 06, 2016
LouisBERG:

Infomation they say is the key. Using scriptural reference 2tim2:22 "flee youthful lust but follow righteousness, faith, charity, and peace with them that call on the lord out of a pure heart". My dear, invoving in premarital sex affect you psychologically, emotionally, and even intellectually. Some other effect are
Premature parenthood.
Infertility.
It kills your vision.
It is a sin against God.
Diseases and sickness takes over you.
Rejection.
Your R/ship with your family becomes unstable and lying sets in.
Bro, your virginity is to be given to the most important person in your life, the person you commited to stay forever in marriage with. Your viginity is the most precious thing you have, and is to be given to only your spouse. Once you lose it nothing in this world can bring it back.
#abstinenseSTILLremainsTHEbest
#caLLmeBERG

watin this one dey talk? what's the need of saving what you'll eventually lose? virginity is a burden
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by LargeBreed(m): 7:00am On Jan 06, 2016
G
Boyooosa:

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by jaybros: 7:01am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
Hello Everyone, I seriously need your advice on this issue because am very confused. Here is my Story. I am in love with this girl that I met during NYSC, although it took some time for her to accept me but she eventually did. I have studied her closely and I see the qualities that I want in a woman in her, and so I intend to settle with her but there is a challenge. I am strongly against Sex before marriage and so the relationship has been Sex-free. But recently she said she could no longer take it, she said she want us to hav sex or I should not blame her if she gets it elsewhere because according to her she has exceeded her endurance limit. I am Confused, I don't know what to do. I really love her and I don't wanna loose her but I can't go against my personal principle. Help a Brother plz I nid your advice.

You may not know if she's pregnant and looking for a way to hang it on you.....*wild thought*

But if she can't do this right thing with you before marriage, how will she plan with you after marriage?

A man is able to maintain his stand no matter what, if she seeks sex elsewhere as she threatened, just free her, many TRUE angels are still out there..... I respect your decision bro...its not common but its the best decision for every single man....

There's no such thing as a free gift of sex.....several strings are attached behind the scenes... The web is not a comfy one....

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 06, 2016
mavaakiti:
LOL. Na so karishikas dy do na.. Ask for sex and if denied, na another story be that..
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by jaybros: 7:02am On Jan 06, 2016
pikapizy:

watin this one dey talk? what's the need of saving what you'll eventually lose? virginity is a burden

When you save it for the right time in marriage... You don't loose it....rather you gained it....
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by olafestid(m): 7:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Chairman! all I have to say is that, most guys are not active on bed when it comes to sex, several marriage has broken bcoz of sex after marriage whereby there is disappointment to the other partner, you have to prove urself that u are not an impotent, and a sex lover after marriage, if that is all she wants, give her hot and she will be okay, but if u refused to, she will be having several thought in her mind.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by LargeBreed(m): 7:03am On Jan 06, 2016
First time someone wrote something sensible on this kinda topic[]Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Judging from the nigeria system it should have been the other way round but here you are at the receiving end. Bro you have a STANDARD that shouldn't be altered by a mere potential gf. Be calm let her know the dangers of engaging in pre marital sex. I smell an iota of a depreciated TRUST. But if she still insist on her stand. Remember to close the door behind you and look out 4 someone that reasons the same way you do. I know if it is some other guys, how LUCKY they will term themselves smh. There are better things to worry about dude
#liveBYyourRULES.
#caLLmeBERG [/quote]
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 06, 2016
mavaakiti:
Lol. Na so karishikas dy do na, ask for and if denied, na anoda story be that...
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Funjosh(m): 7:04am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:

By her more Endurance limit Biko sad
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by mavaakiti(f): 7:05am On Jan 06, 2016
midassultan:
LOL. Na so karishikas dy do na.. Ask for sex and if denied, na another story be that..
No nau....havn't u heard stories of how women fell prey to impotent men?
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Rawblings(m): 7:05am On Jan 06, 2016
Bro hold your principle. Its even in the bible that we should avoid pre-marital sex. Who knows, she maybe possessed
She has already given you the red light that she's going to leave you.
So bros, talk to her first, but if she insists, Run Away
Don't negotiate with temptation. When it comes, run faster than Usain Bolt
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Rennerglo: 7:06am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
that is why believers are advise to date fellow believers. in life, you are not safe dating someone who doesnt share the same beliefs with u. else the person will pull u down. pls dont allow a girl that might eventually dump u for another guy in the future lead you to sin

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by cowgirl9090: 7:08am On Jan 06, 2016
SUPERPACK:
our women have gone mad again
if it were the guy that demanded for it, would you have said this?
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by melison29(m): 7:09am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
.bro if she doesn't play by ur principles then if she wants to go let her go.DNT COMPROMISE
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 06, 2016
mavaakiti:
No nau....havn't u heard stories of how women fell prey to impotent men?
Oh, that eludes me but there are other ways to confirm wether he is potent or not apart from sex
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by ferociouz(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
Bro, have you looked at it from the angle that she might just be scared that you can't have a hard-on? Has she ever seen you have one? Seriously, I have met ladies who told me they have stylishly led their men on just to confirm their potency. If she'said not sure of your potency, that could just be the reason why she'said asking for sex because she wouldn't want to marry an impotent man and be subsequently contemplating having extra-marital affair.

Ultimately, it might not be the sex she wants but a confirmation of your manhood.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Ensquare(m): 7:13am On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmm! Na she surpose complain not a vibrant guy like U. Give am joor
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Mackson01: 7:16am On Jan 06, 2016
Be careful my brother. You are likely a good Christian. Don't fall cheaply for the devil. Your destiny is very great and the devil can destroy it if you allow him. If you so much love this lady , marry her so that can have full access. Devil does not come with scary horn on his head and black clothing but as a beautiful irresistible light skin girl. Jesus loves u
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by overboard(m): 7:16am On Jan 06, 2016
Boyooosa:

Choi, you people ehn, LOL.

My brother, let go. Let her know what you are about to do and then let her go. If she threatened to get it elsewhere, you may never be comfortable with her again even if she eventually agrees to hold herself; if she's not a virgin, you may forever be suspicious.

You see, activating the sex factor in one's life before marriage - not even talking about religious/Christian values here - alters a lot. You've tasted it before and you'll always want it and only great will (and God's help if you heed) will deter you.

I can sense that you and her have had sexual experiences with other people, right? You want to abstain based on personal principle and for the likely fact that you don't want to dip into your forever treasure, right? If true, sounds like me.

I bowed to pressure even though I had a solid relationship with God and had a couple of partners 'til I was 'bought back'. Now, meeting the one I would eventually marry, we both abstained 'til after marriage. It was hard for me but thank God for his help, my resolve and my wife. Not everyone may be that lucky.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by 9jatatafo(m): 7:17am On Jan 06, 2016
OP hold on to your principles and don't give in to her request. That girl is not your wife.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Bennysmart1(f): 7:17am On Jan 06, 2016
AbuadStudent:
Please..this gurl is just an HOEloshi! Ignore her jare
lyk criously I dnt de act of evrybody tryin 2 mak it luk lyk she's a bad pesin!hw many pesins hia wil claim dat de dnt ve sex in dia relatnship,she's jst a sexually active pesin dats all,if it was d orda way rnd,de Wld ve bin castratin her dat she is jst chopin n dosnt wan 2 pay her dues.let sum1 b truthful 4 once

5 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Mrevildoer(m): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2016
O.P snd me her numba nd i'll mke sure i help you relieve her of d burden.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 06, 2016
You can't eat your cake and have it bak. LAILAI!!
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Slickest(m): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Oga I have a feeling ur story ain true, how come girls are always d ones painted bad here on NL...so u think dis strategy would attract a girl 4rm dis forum?

Funny, what kinda help do u want dat u avnt already thought of? U now com here 2 announce the saint u wish u were...

Ppl deceivin themslfz

Stupiid op
Stupiid imaginary gf
Stupiid story...

#justspittinmamind
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Barigaboy(m): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Bro your principle is a nyc one. D lady too has really tried holding for long. She is a straight person if not she wouldn't tell u instead she would have prefer cheating on u n cleaning her mouth before she gets to you. That's how girlfriend become pregnant to another n tell u its Malaria. It's an off word asking if u should leave her that doesn't sound like u really love her. I wouldn't advice her to marry u without sex cos impotent guy as once tricked a lady to married before. And I wouldn't advice u to break your own virginity with making proper research abt her. This is my advice for u.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 06, 2016
Truckpusher:
This is how some of you folks will end up marrying men with dysfunctional erectionn all in the name of "no sex during courtship" that bros is hiding something or he's afraid of something. cheesy
If people that are married should open up and tell you the negative effect of bad sex in marriages you'll understand what I'm saying here.
Let him continue hiding that thing , not all women will buy that joke from him. grin

not everyone is a dog like U.
Mr. Functioning Dick.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Aplaudez(m): 7:27am On Jan 06, 2016
Some pple can even come here and say wat color of cloth can i wear to my friend's bday! Imagine this dey say his fiance need sex, are you impotent! She self con dey use puccy beg you!
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Rapture4real(m): 7:28am On Jan 06, 2016
Don't touch her.If you do, it will latter redefine a lot of things about you.The Bible says flee fornication.Let her go.If she could be bold to ask you for it now and threathen she will get it elsewhere, what is the possibility she will not engage in extramarital affairs after marriage.Experience has proved this.Be wise.Once you start it, you can't stop it.It will impact evil spirit in you that will alter your behaviour.Your own desire and lust may even be worse than hers and she may still eventually leave you.Write it down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... / Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) / 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.