Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship (56835 Views)

When She Insists On Having A Selfie Of You(pic) / She Insists On Reading My Messages!!!!! / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by onyi2016(m): 3:14am On Jan 06, 2016
Guy u are harsh ooo LOL
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by bayonino: 3:16am On Jan 06, 2016
I knew days like this will come so quickly, very difficult nowsdays to see a lady that will stick to been a virgin till marriage lipsrsealed
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by onyi2016(m): 3:17am On Jan 06, 2016
Imortal001:
Ask google nooowwww?
1kinggy:
Let her go. she lacks one of the things important to you.
Imortal001:
Ask google nooowwww?
Abio
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Onliie(m): 3:18am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
Hello Everyone, I seriously need your advice on this issue because am very confused. Here is my Story. I am in love with this girl that I met during NYSC, although it took some time for her to accept me but she eventually did. I have studied her closely and I see the qualities that I want in a woman in her, and so I intend to settle with her but there is a challenge. I am strongly against Sex before marriage and so the relationship has been Sex-free. But recently she said she could no longer take it, she said she want us to hav sex or I should not blame her if she gets it elsewhere because according to her she has exceeded her endurance limit. I am Confused, I don't know what to do. I really love her and I don't wanna loose her but I can't go against my personal principle. Help a Brother plz I nid your advice.
dont give what is holy to the dog. Thats all i will say.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:20am On Jan 06, 2016
obontami:

Please send her number to obontami1@gmail.com so I can help you fccck her since your dick is not functioning

Gamaliel12 my nigga abi you no see this okpe ni sha cheesy
walahi, my hand fall. I nearly give up on nairaland just because sexyceline no gree give me toto Bleep. Some girls bi dey beg some people for toto. Small time soon. Kilode100 for hear ham. I thank God I never see ham face to face, na that she go no see even if she bi grandma, my own dick fit enter any hole
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:21am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:
Hello Everyone, I seriously need your advice on this issue because am very confused. Here is my Story. I am in love with this girl that I met during NYSC, although it took some time for her to accept me but she eventually did. I have studied her closely and I see the qualities that I want in a woman in her, and so I intend to settle with her but there is a challenge. I am strongly against Sex before marriage and so the relationship has been Sex-free. But recently she said she could no longer take it, she said she want us to hav sex or I should not blame her if she gets it elsewhere because according to her she has exceeded her endurance limit. I am Confused, I don't know what to do. I really love her and I don't wanna loose her but I can't go against my personal principle. Help a Brother plz I nid your advice.
bros! You fall our hand ooo! I wish your girl could leave you for me, na she go run from excess Bleep.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by onyi2016(m): 3:22am On Jan 06, 2016
grayht:
Women and dick sef... Especially all those ones that be like, Babe its touching my Throat... cry
Meanwhile..hope she isnt from AkwaIbom, just asking tho.. ;
grin[quote author=grayht post=41696505]Women and dick sef... Especially all those ones that be like, Babe its touching my Throat.She is from there lol
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by LVStone(m): 3:34am On Jan 06, 2016
repogirl:
Okay.... Since you want to settle with her eventually and you only want sex after marriage, then just marry her na! angry

you are very funny is that how to marry? marry because of sex? some one in NYSC (#19,000)after 1month continuous sex the same girl will file for divorce on the ground of not been financially capable.

Sex is not a reason to marry,its one of the benefits of marriage please get it right. If marriage is all about sex then some family shouldn't have separated.

When you are married then you understand the real meaning of Love.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Jabioro: 3:36am On Jan 06, 2016
The OP have to convince me that he is virgin if you as a poster is not a virgin and she is not a virgin as well..there is no way she can yield to your principle At of the you may not be able to satisfy her sexual urges ..So if you love her give her a trial mau she is your type on the bed or the other way round.A crashing relationship is better than a broken marriage..

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nyceguy92: 3:37am On Jan 06, 2016
[quote author=ifymagik post=41687322]

It may not be that the girl is wayward or has hidden motive.
Sexual performance and satisfaction is becoming a big issue in marriage nowadays.
Ladies want to be certain that their men can deliver.
It works either way, too; some guys don't want ladies that cannot perform.
It's like porridge; some like it hot, others want it cold.
If you will marry her in the end, why not give that which you can afford?
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by jamesbridget13(f): 3:46am On Jan 06, 2016
Bro God's blessings awaits you. Overcome that temptation and put devil to shame. You have God fearing principles. Plz dont compromise it for a girl.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by chijokz(m): 3:54am On Jan 06, 2016
badonkadonk:

Dude! Do you have any idea how many guys would love to be in your position ryt now?

Dude! Do you have any idea how scarce clean k.pekus is in the Nigerian k.pekus market?

Do you know how many guys spend their life savings just to have some clean k.pekus... And here you are, been given clean k.pekus on a Plata of gold and u wanna throw it away...?

Homie! If u don't throw your principles out the window and dive into her k.pekus pool like a walrus and cause a bloody tsunami...

Homie... We plenty wey go help u cause an earthquake!

Be like u never know say woman k.onji be like eclipse... The minute u the owner miss am, ur name go turn sorry..
My brother..God bless you..Be like say OP doesn't understand the physiology of female konji and the ramifications of not satisfying it. He seems to be delusional and disconnected from reality.. He also doesn't know about the Golden rule - "No babe should beg to be rodded"
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by owuyelomolatile: 4:03am On Jan 06, 2016
I am a new entrant here.I. Get pissed off each time I read some senseless,clueless and brainless comments.Somebody has a problem n he shared it here,you don't have a working IQ neither has God granted u an EQ (Emotional quotient).If u can't talk sense talk less.Dear brother,you seem to be a God-fearing person.you may need to pray very well.u may not be able to satisfy her sexually when u finally wed her.She can get it anywhere without u knowing.Just ensure u are not an impotent.Her insistence may be borne out of her fear of u being an impotent ,Cos she now plays d role u should play.SHe demands for what u should demand.Pray and choose wisely.A guy like u deserves d best among women.IRE O!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by optimismlaz(m): 4:11am On Jan 06, 2016
Don't blame her many of our girls has been fooled in d name of no sex relationship, she just want to be sure that u are sexualy active to avoid I am sorry, just proof to her that u are active but still maintain ur stand.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Coraje(m): 4:13am On Jan 06, 2016
May be she's trying to know whether ur pe.niz is working well. As for me, it is a red card for any girl friend that threatens to go have sex with someone else because I stand by a principle of no sex before marriage. It's a very big indicator that she's a potential cheat

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by millionaireman: 4:18am On Jan 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Give her what she wants you idiot!

Loooooooooool!!!
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Toks2008(m): 4:25am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:

Well if i say i dont understand you then i will be very unjust.

No sex before marriage affair is usually very difficult especially when both of you dont even know when the wedding bells will ring and if i suggest that you tell her to find a way to self service herself out of the fantasy i guess many hypochrites will ask for my head on a tray.

I once had a 6years no sex affair but trust me it was only penetrative sex that we never indulged in but we do touch and fndle each other and we were both ok with that but i really dont know if touching body can solve some situations as many ladies could get carried away especially the one that have tested the thing before.

Just as i wrote in a thread...many ladies sometimes want sex out of curiousity to know if that thing is working and maybe you could just allay her fears by showing her your thing while erect so that she wil know that baba still dey work.

All in all i won't advice you go into sex before marriage cos that is fornication so sit her down and discuss alternatives to fornication.

This two corper affair thingy tho..may GOD let am work out.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by tarano: 4:25am On Jan 06, 2016
Throw her a bone.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by akinladejo: 4:26am On Jan 06, 2016
Flee from fornication
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Toks2008(m): 4:30am On Jan 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
Since I have no advice to give, lemme hear what team "sex-before-marriage" crew have to say

Cc
Ronald4lif
Toks2008

You mean "no sex before marriage?"correct yourself bro.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Realone92(m): 4:39am On Jan 06, 2016
See comment lol
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by kesikeller(m): 4:39am On Jan 06, 2016
midassultan:
God'll save you from the karishika
he was stucked on the booty Like a car sticker
These girls mehn I no dey trust dem
Once u are posh, Den
Dey go form crush, Den
Dey go con rush men Into endorsement
Now she don brand you
She need reimbursement
To god b the glory For ma story

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by manakocha(m): 4:46am On Jan 06, 2016
Let me assume ur story is real & commend such enviable principle. Meanwhile, if compromising ur good intension is her satisfaction-expect nothing less at post-marital. She is ofcoz not ur type coz marriage is practically nothing but mutual tollerance/understanding. I doubt if u can both live to smile as couple.
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 06, 2016
CaroLyner:
Talk with her about what your real concerns are, and about what you need -- if you do feel like she's someone you want to have sex with in time -- to address them. For instance, with your concerns about sexually transmitted infections, you may need to be sure you're both on the same page about safer sex practices, Talk about what you're worried you'll mess up, or what you're worried could get messed up in your relationship.
if after all these talk she's still not reasoning with you, let her use the exit door.

Ain't you too young to talk about sex?
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by onunwa21(m): 4:47am On Jan 06, 2016
My broda alot of things re happenn in d name of no sex b4 marriage.....prove to her that u re a real man by taking her to hospital 4 test.....prove to her dat nothing is wrong with ur di*k..........prove to her dat u can fu*k very well bt is against ur faith......this can happen by going to a govt hospital nd run a test......she no wan enta one chance.

Bt after dis test, if she didn't respond positively take her to a powerful man of God 4 team deliverance......
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by ogagun1: 5:10am On Jan 06, 2016
ifymagik:

most likely she has been doing it before, let me advise that if this principle is born out of being born again; go to God for direction when you are truly ready to settle down. I had same principle but all the ladies I chose on my on will were opposite, till I allowed God. the rest is history, with all apology if you are impotent pls seek divine intervention first, as have seen fellow brothers with such principle who were only impotent
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by HaneefahRN(f): 5:18am On Jan 06, 2016
@ifymagik

Wow! My advice is av a discussion wt her and let her know ur reasons for not subscribing to the premarital sex thingy. I wnt be surprised if she is already sleeping around bt decides to tell u so probably when u catch her, u'll blame urself rather than fault her.

She cld be a nymphomaniac and such wld probably cheat on u even after marriage.
If there is nothing more or hidden to ur no-sex b4 marriage principle then stick to it, don't compromise it for any reason, look beyond her, there are lots of ladies tht wld appreciate u for it
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Austin234(m): 5:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Op, my candid advice is dis: 4get about dis kind of girl as a wife cos in d nearest future she wil surely pick a fault frm u dat wil damage ur mariage. Stick to ur principle and dont look back
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by maestroz: 5:24am On Jan 06, 2016
tell her 'for it is written, man shalt not live by sex alone'...

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by skedy1(m): 5:25am On Jan 06, 2016
elantraceey:
Move on if she can't control herself, you'll get someone better who keeps same principle, she'll count her loss when she sees your wedding picture.

Good to know we still have men like you around.

We're plenty o!
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by Mcponpin(m): 5:31am On Jan 06, 2016
She just gave you an Excuse to break up with you in 2weeks max!!!
Re: What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship by prettymuchacha: 5:35am On Jan 06, 2016
Guy leave d gal and move on cos no reason woman & responsible too that will leave his man. Co's Of sex. So many women Out dia needs such men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) / 'My Fiancée I'm Sponsoring In UK Is Pregnant For Another Man' / Dare To Cheat On Her? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.