Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Guys Superiority! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Superiority! (1621 Views)

Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? / Guys Be Selling Their Superiority To The Ladies- What Do You Call This Kinda Guy / #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Superiority! by charles316: 8:10am On Jun 17, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Then you must be really d*****r than I thought you were. . . grin grin grin

Dude Whatever! cool

girl,be bold and write exactly what u feel.no body is going to cane u for that

am just advicing u
Re: Guys Superiority! by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2009
The real culprit to blame are the medias and the society.The media potrays a the concept man based on how many girls he can sleep with.And infest the mindless and foolish society which accepts it's immoral lifestyle and adopt it as a norms.Both ways our cultural value reduces by the day.A virgin is seen as an outcast while the stray is norm.A faithful person is considered weak while an infidel is crowned king.Left to me ragnorok is at hand.When two pple have sex the thought of superiority shouldn't come to mind.It's just another infested male stereotype injected in us to consume an unhealthy lifestyle.That's why pcguru hates people who can't think for themselves or are easily influenced by peers.
Re: Guys Superiority! by horlahmie(f): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2009
What guys don't understand is that they are the one loosing, cuz he poured out his sp**m and i think my big gurls out there knows how to protect theirselves cool
Re: Guys Superiority! by IbileIfe: 9:36am On Jun 17, 2009
Any guy who thinks sleeping with a babe makes him walk ten feet tall over her is immature.

Sleeping with a babe is not a conquest, but a communion of heart and soul.
Re: Guys Superiority! by edogram(m): 10:51am On Jun 17, 2009
i can't stop laughing. guys r superior becos they brag with it to their friends and haveĀ  fun.

but girls cannot brag on this. wait a minute i think i have seen some girls braging also to her friends that she slept with a well populer/handsome/rich guy.
Re: Guys Superiority! by charles316: 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2009
horlahmie:

What guys don't understand is that they are the one loosing, cuz he poured out his sp**m and i think my big gurls out there knows how to protect theirselves cool
@

u are funny.their p***sy must widen further.and their self worth depreciate like ghanaian cedis.
Re: Guys Superiority! by charles316: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2009
pc guru:

The real culprit to blame are the medias and the society.The media potrays a the concept man based on how many girls he can sleep with.And infest the mindless and foolish society which accepts it's immoral lifestyle and adopt it as a norms.Both ways our cultural value reduces by the day.A virgin is seen as an outcast while the stray is norm.A faithful person is considered weak while an infidel is crowned king.Left to me ragnorok is at hand.When two pple have sex the thought of superiority shouldn't come to mind.It's just another infested male stereotype injected in us to consume an unhealthy lifestyle.That's why pcguru hates people who can't think for themselves or are easily influenced by peers.

yet another girl pretending to be a guy.got these frm ur ip address.
Re: Guys Superiority! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2009
They feel they have 'conquered'?
Re: Guys Superiority! by charles316: 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2009
ibkaye:

HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?
Re: Guys Superiority! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2009
charles316:

HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?
Re: Guys Superiority! by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 18, 2009
@charles316 which ip probably not mine cuz i type from a phone.Also not a female.I guess you must be smart not to have known that all my post talks bout computers and girls why would i pretend to be a girl for 3years.
Re: Guys Superiority! by boy1(m): 8:46am On Jun 18, 2009
ibkaye:

Don't u think it's good 2 know how it feels.
Re: Guys Superiority! by DaudaAbu(m): 11:33am On Jul 27, 2009
I raised a similar thread bout this .check the topic Ladies: Do u feel used after sleeping with a guy?

and alot of the ladies were like, dude, what? we feel uselessly used.

but i bliv its an issue of hw tney take it sha . some gals jst kno that a guy is after them jst to hav fun bt they'l stil go back and complain

what the heck? if a guy did not rape you and u agreed to sleep wit him on ur own isee no reason y u shuld make it look like he has the upper hand if he moves on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xmas Special!!! LovePeddlers To Hold End Of Year Free Sex In Lagos / I Want To Fall In Love Again / 10 Types Of English Speakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.